PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6276 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6277 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol nerds
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6278 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

coordinated bah posts :)
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6279 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:46 am

Post by The Baker »

Vote Count 8.04

Shout out to the dude that elbowed me in the face the one time I tried hardcore dancing.
Almost50 (2): Bambi Jay, pisskop
Gamma Emerald (2): TiphaineDeath, Almost50

Not Voting (3): Lavender, Gamma Emerald, Grendel

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to shred someone.
Day Eight ends on Tuesday December 8th 2020 at 9:00pm EST in (expired on 2020-12-08 21:00:00)
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6280 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Hey guys, do you think it's reasonable to assume there are two scum left in this game?
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6281 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6279, The Baker wrote:
Shout out to the dude that elbowed me in the face the one time I tried hardcore dancing.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6282 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6280, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey guys, do you think it's reasonable to assume there are two scum left in this game?
0 chance of that IMHO. Like, 2 Scum + 2 Cult + 1 3P + 2 Town = Town is screwed any way you slice it. (and if Bambi's action actually skips a whole night Scum might as well be celebrating already. All they need to do is shoot both pisskop & Gamma and hope Cult target at least one of them to keep them from regaining full strength.)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6283 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

We kill 50

He's got all the answers, just relax, he's got this. You wont feel but a slight pinch
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6284 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6283, pisskop wrote:We kill 50
Be a sportsman and DO IT! ;)

Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6285 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Grendel »

I think tipain is more likely to flip scum here. VOTE: Tipaindeath

I'm not opposed to getting A50 flipped today though. If he is a 3rd party night jester then he could be a problem down the road. For instance mylo scum negotiations , or king maker situations. Otherwise he is bluffing scum, but I find that less likely then 3rd party.

I feel obligated to mention that is mechanically impossible for bambi to be Solo scum bc scum don't have mutitasking. She couldn't use her powers and preform the nk.

Lav also unlikely Solo scum for reasons I previously mentioned in another post
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6286 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Grendel »

@lavender/b]

If cult is flipped today you should cover last cult member tonight. If anybody else is flipped you should target into me to redirect the protect onto yourself.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6287 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Lavender »

Got it Grendal!~
Been kinda busy, kinda half-skimming half-reading
My opinion thus hasn’t changed much since last time
I found the Dead Posting to be particularly adorable however~
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6288 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6285, Grendel wrote:I think tipain is more likely to flip scum here. VOTE: Tipaindeath

I'm not opposed to getting A50 flipped today though. If he is a 3rd party night jester then he could be a problem down the road. For instance mylo scum negotiations , or king maker situations. Otherwise he is bluffing scum, but I find that less likely then 3rd party.

I feel obligated to mention that is mechanically impossible for bambi to be Solo scum bc scum don't have mutitasking. She couldn't use her powers and preform the nk.

GDI, man! It's not about what's
likely
anymore. It's about "what if
the unlikely is true
?". You're adamant to take the risk of handing the game to the Cult.

I get that you suspect TD, and I get that you also suspect me to a lesser degree. Fine. I accept that. Now THINK:
What if <whomever we shred> flips NOT SCUM
? And what if Cult DO recruit a third member tonight? That would be GAME BLOODY OVER! With six alive (even disregarding the Scum NK) Cult will already have achieved their win con. The problem is if Scum DO kill outside of the bloody Cult. THAT is YOUR problem.

Now let me tell you about mine:

Assuming TD is not currently culted and we shred him, scum canNOT afford to shoot me lest the Cult DO succeed in recruiting a third. This means I am NOT going to get shot tonight either.

The
only
way you keep
everyone
happy today is by shredding a
bloody cultist
. That way you are guaranteed
there is a tomorrow
in this game.

I don't have the slightest idea why you want to take that leap of faith and try to shred Scum today instead. If you succeed, that's GOOD, and it may even end the game in your favour (and I still lose). If you fail (to shred scum) though, you are forfeiting the game yourself (and I bloody still lose).

So, let me ask you this question: Are you willing to end the game today/tonight regardless of the outcome? Or are you trying to end it with a TOWN win?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6289 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6286, Grendel wrote:
@lavender/b]

If cult is flipped today you should cover last cult member tonight. If anybody else is flipped you should target into me to redirect the protect onto yourself.
That's also shortsighted IMHO, but it's not MY problem. The right play is for Lav to be on you at all times. If she is Town and you are (and I certainly think you are because it's the only way to explain why Drew was NK'd) then TWO TOWNIES are unkillable. What do you care if Scum kill Cult? If Lav protects them she us the NK for bloody sure.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6290 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

50 is again pushing the narrative that the cult, who claimed despite having an overwhelming position, and who mod confirmed has a town compatible wincon, is out to fuck over town because he doesnt want to die.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6291 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

Keep in mind, that 50 has played list garbage this game, has prodged, has claimed a role that his play hasnt conformed to, and is now pushing a clearly an agenda that has a 0% chance of hitting scum tonight.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6292 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

Stop fiddling around with secondary lynches and vote for the monkey!
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6293 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Whatever, cult deserves this win

VOTE: A50
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6294 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Grendel »

@pisskop

A50 is probably an indie, why not consolidate onto Tipain who looks like real scum rn?

I'd rather A50 be your recruit choice. That way A50 still can win with the "town/cult coelution" if the game continues.

plus im wary that if we let tipain!scum live at this juncture he will game throw by not shooting cult tonight. Based off his recent A50 vote.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6295 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 6288, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6285, Grendel wrote:I think tipain is more likely to flip scum here. VOTE: Tipaindeath

GDI, man! It's not about what's
likely
anymore. It's about "what if
the unlikely is true
?". You're adamant to take the risk of handing the game to the Cult.

I get that you suspect TD, and I get that you also suspect me to a lesser degree. Fine. I accept that. Now THINK:
What if <whomever we shred> flips NOT SCUM
? And what if Cult DO recruit a third member tonight? That would be GAME BLOODY OVER! With six alive (even disregarding the Scum NK) Cult will already have achieved their win con. The problem is if Scum DO kill outside of the bloody Cult. THAT is YOUR problem.

Now let me tell you about mine:

Assuming TD is not currently culted and we shred him, scum canNOT afford to shoot me lest the Cult DO succeed in recruiting a third. This means I am NOT going to get shot tonight either.

The
only
way you keep
everyone
happy today is by shredding a
bloody cultist
. That way you are guaranteed
there is a tomorrow
in this game.

I don't have the slightest idea why you want to take that leap of faith and try to shred Scum today instead. If you succeed, that's GOOD, and it may even end the game in your favour (and I still lose). If you fail (to shred scum) though, you are forfeiting the game yourself (and I bloody still lose).

So, let me ask you this question: Are you willing to end the game today/tonight regardless of the outcome? Or are you trying to end it with a TOWN win?
its not a forfeit unless the game moves into night phsae instead of ending, and scum decide to not shoot cult tonight.

I guess that wanting to hit scum right this minute is risky since If im wrong then scum can king maker tonight and let cult win. But idk why mafia would do that outside of spitefulness.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6296 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Grendel »

*@pisskop and Gamma*

Actully now that i think about it, why did you guys choose to try and recruit me last night? I thought you agreed to use your powers like a cop shot?

you also said that either of you can recruit right? you dont require the leader?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6297 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 5827, The Baker wrote:
In post 5756, TiphaineDeath wrote:I doubt the mod is going to clarify but if
@Baker
feels like confirming for us that the cult win-condition does not create a loss for town, I am willing and happy to hear it.
In post 5786, Almost50 wrote: I think it's OBVIOUS that if they are alive at ENDGAME it means someone else won, and thy win WITH that "someone else".
NOPM role pm, and this post by baker clearly means that town and cult can win together. I felt the need to double check.

-/-/-/

Trying to recruit the most town read player on the roster after saying you;d try and recruit scum the day prior seems really underhanded to me. I dont like what they implies about cult's original plan for today.

UNVOTE:
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6298 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Grendel »

Maybe the best path for today is flip a cultist / have lav cover remaining cultist tonight / cult recruits A50 tonight.

unless is the recruit takes priority over, or executes simultaneously as, killing shots. if thats the case then lav can cover me tonight and not worry about protecting cult b/c last cult can recruit even if they also die that night.

@The Baker

If mafia shoot a player attempting to recruit at night, does the recruiting ablity still go through?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6299 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Grendel »

out of the two cultists I'd probably flip pisskop today b/c I feel like he's less willing to work with town then Gamma is.

Heck, Gamma was the one who wanted to out and townside in the first place.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”