Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:01 am

Post by tris »

In post 1295, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think the vote should really be this or me at this point
would you really prefer yourself to be the vote over me?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yes
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Testarossa »

Reread the game. Didn't affect my reads in any way.

Just don't get any scumpings from tris at all. :shrug:

Also stick to Una's logic about the hood, which just sounds right to me.

However I think tris can claim her modifier, after all there is zero chance she ends up as nk at this point of the game.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Testarossa »

I am ambivalent about Egix and Gamma, because there are pro/contra reasons for both. Leaning more on Egix though.

The way Egix came in this day looks to me like a scum opening tbh. Admittedly I also have a negative bias for his treatment of my slot as the way his scumread on me developed and got stronger is just as I have seen so many times done on me as I am the usual mid/late-game mis-exe for scum.

I also noticed that Egix never handed out any read on Alch while Alch also always remained indecisive there. Generally Alch/Egix interactions felt very trivial/artificial, that never really lead anywhere.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Testarossa »

On the other hand there is wagon analysis and literally all nks pointing into Gamma's direction.

I kind of thought that Gamma might have been avoiding the Echowagon on purpose to stay off the wagon where Alch already was despite being in danger of getting voted out. However he started the push on skitter at the end of D1. Assuming this would have gone through it would have forced skitter to reveal the hood or she could have flipped as neighbour. And we know for a fact that Alch was against this, even although scum has no daytalk. If skitter flips town neighbour on D1 the game is locked in a 1v1 between Una and Alch on D2. It looks pretty suboptimal for scum imo and kind of contradicts what Alch was attempting to.

Also I feel Alch and Egix could have hoped to sit it out on the Echowagon as there was a point where Gamma was at E-1, which would have been a potential all-town mis-exe, which is like the best case for scum.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 481, Alchemist21 wrote:Nero I just don’t think Gamma’s scum here? Are you willing to come to Echo?
This was at a vc where Gamma had 5 votes and Echo 4 votes and Echo himself wasn't even voting Gamma at that time. I feel this is just a too strong statement to do on a scum partner when he is probably about to flip. If Gamma flips red this is one the things where many people would look for.

I just think Alch and Gamma have been townreading each other too strongly, it looks by Alch's part more like townreading the potential mis-exe in order to keep his hands clean.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 505, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 501, tris wrote:if, gamma's not happening, what about VOTE: egix?
There are 2 days left. I don’t think a wagon that isn’t already a large one is going to happen. What makes you think Egix is more viable than Gamma?
This is looking slightly more different. Don't think he would bother here, if Egix is town, but is instead rather interested to keep the major wagons together.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Testarossa »

Anyway I will leave Una all the time he needs (and anyone else).

I also think Egix should explain why he thinks this setup has three scum and how a Alch/tris/Gamma team works. If he is town.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:00 am

Post by tris »

In post 1302, Testarossa wrote: However I think tris can claim her modifier, after all there is zero chance she ends up as nk at this point of the game.
i was 1-shot as well
In post 1303, Testarossa wrote: I also noticed that Egix never handed out any read on Alch while Alch also always remained indecisive there. Generally Alch/Egix interactions felt very trivial/artificial, that never really lead anywhere.
yeah, this was something i was noticing even yesterday
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1303, Testarossa wrote:The way Egix came in this day looks to me like a scum opening tbh.
If you'll forgive my self-awareness, yes, I likely would have made the same post as scum.
In post 1307, Testarossa wrote:I also think Egix should explain why he thinks this setup has three scum and how a Alch/tris/Gamma team works.
I'm basing it on the benchmark of a mountainous 11er (9VT, 2 MG). Add an extra townie, turn some of the VTs into power roles... it would make sense to also convert one of them into an extra mafia to compensate, yeah?

I'll work on the second part of that separately.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's Gamma and tris, wake me up when one of them reaches E-1
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Egix96 »

Spoiler: Wall
- Some cute rvs-banter that's just for some easy distancing.

, (tris votes Gamma, Alch asks why) - Alch may have been genuinely curious to see one of his partners voting the other.

- Distancing gone wrong. The note I made on this post before in p# makes more sense now.

- Alch attempting to salvage the situation.

- I'm sure you get the idea. (In case you don't, and for the sake of completeness - aborting the Gamma push because she realised she'd caused an awkward situation.)

- Reluctance to bus.

- "wait, i thought i had moved my vote, but i hadn't." - I feel kinda dumb now for taking this at face value.

, - Distancing by proxy (throwing mild shade on partners, using Testa as the medium).

(context in ) - this is so blatant, it almost seems too partnery to be partnered... it's at this point that I feel like no one's gonna believe me.

- More tagteaming.

- More distancing by proxy, this time from Alch.

- Downplaying the 1v1 between Nero and Gamma because it involves one of his buddies.

- This reaction seems rather overblown. Perhaps because it's theatre.

- "Alch kinda comes off as Town too" - Partnery.

- Disregarding that this would have been a very risky post to make... how else would Alch expect to avoid losing Gamma here?

- That's actually a really smart move. I doubt Gamma was actually expecing others to join him though.

- Relevant sound clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMWR_4kVe4Q

- The whack progression I pointed out before makes sense now! It was purely to avert an elim on her own buddy!

- Some offhand, inconsequential shade.

That's up to the end of D1, which is as far as I'm going for today. I realise that clicking through post tags can be a bit cumbersome, so I recommend opening a multi-ISO of the three of them in a new tab if you just wanna see everything in one go.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:23 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK, so I'm finally home, and it's already close to midnight here, so... -_-
Will read and post my thoughts when I wake up + during work tomorrow.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:01 am

Post by tris »

In post 1311, Egix96 wrote: - Some cute rvs-banter that's just for some easy distancing.

, (tris votes Gamma, Alch asks why) - Alch may have been genuinely curious to see one of his partners voting the other.

- Distancing gone wrong. The note I made on this post before in p# makes more sense now.

- Alch attempting to salvage the situation.

- I'm sure you get the idea. (In case you don't, and for the sake of completeness - aborting the Gamma push because she realised she'd caused an awkward situation.)

- Reluctance to bus.

- "wait, i thought i had moved my vote, but i hadn't." - I feel kinda dumb now for taking this at face value.
hahaha. scum always try to do this to me. taking my rvs stuff too seriously long after it's become clear that i wasn't being serious. i was INTENTIONALY being that way. it can't be distancing if it was never serious.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1308, tris wrote:
In post 1302, Testarossa wrote: However I think tris can claim her modifier, after all there is zero chance she ends up as nk at this point of the game.
i was 1-shot as well
In post 1303, Testarossa wrote: I also noticed that Egix never handed out any read on Alch while Alch also always remained indecisive there. Generally Alch/Egix interactions felt very trivial/artificial, that never really lead anywhere.
This kinda gives me pause, it kinda seems like the point would be to evade an investigation
but, like, even if it is tris I don't think it's her as the only scum, so egix still feels like the right vote to me
But I'm also quite bothered by NM refusing to vote egix, that looks sus as hell
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Vote Count 4.01
Bracco Italiano, 2006 World Dog Show Champion

With 6 alive it takes 4 to eliminate
Day ends in (expired on 2020-10-22 16:00:24)

Votecount:
tris(1): Egix96
Egix96(2): tris, Gamma Emerald
Not Voting(3): Not Mafia, Testarossa, UnabombaH
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

The thing that is still giving me pause is the fact that if it's a 3man scumteam, yesterday was already MyLo.
Meaning that today would be as well.
Meaning that there would be 2 scum in Egix/tris/Gamma.
If that is the case, I would still bank on scum!tris and scum!Gamma over scum!egix, but I might be putting too much trust on my gutread on him.
He's the one I need to ISO anyway.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

If it was a 2man scumteam all along, there's just one scum remaining within that same group.
So the only thing that changes is the fact that we have a mislynch to use before it's over.
And even then I'd still go tris->Gamma at least until I have done an ISO-dive on egix.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1314, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1308, tris wrote:
i was 1-shot as well
This kinda gives me pause, it kinda seems like the point would be to evade an investigation
but, like, even if it is tris I don't think it's her as the only scum, so egix still feels like the right vote to me
But I'm also quite bothered by NM refusing to vote egix, that looks sus as hell
It's MyLo, why would I vote someone I don't think is scum?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That would be fair if you were clearer on it
<Embrace The Void>

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm never clear on anything
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

that's at least passable
could you tell me either why you think I'm sdcum or why you think Egix is town? you don't need to be "clear", in fact a riddle would even be acceptable, as long as you say something on the matter
<Embrace The Void>

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

She will always love you, or might just help you move. She might also be soft and wooly, but not one of a kind. What is her name?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think I've seen that one before but I can't remember the answer rn, and I struggle to see how the answer would answer my own question
<Embrace The Void>

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It wouldn't

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”