maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:06 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 2045, Gypyx wrote:Ok so... maxwell, your previous solve is still up to date?
Reads mostly unchanged, yes. Like DGB less than taylor, especially with her approach toward Titus today. Don't really anticipate changing minds though.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:08 am

Post by maxwell »

I'd probably only vote glitch if it was the only possible elimination with time running out.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:08 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1951, DrippingGoofball wrote:It's especially unfair to the scum team but they got 3 night kills and I have no tears LOL.
In post 1953, DrippingGoofball wrote:You were defending your failbuddy when he was pissing around the game, so...
In post 1955, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1954, Titus wrote:
Town literally cannot get to four votes to lynch scum, so...

Wait

Wut?????

Scumslip????????????
In post 1957, DrippingGoofball wrote:Yeah you slipped... this sounds like knowledge, not a read LOL.
Want to reiterate I never see town making posts like these.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:22 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1915, Marashu wrote:Titus' behavior pattern on D3 for Noraa vs. Pete wagon was pretty bad. This is what she said: "I am not switching to Noraa while Nos is in danger." She was voting town!Pete at the time. With regards to the Noraa vs. Pete wagon itself, Titus said "Objectively, I should just tie the wagons since I am unsure by play." She didn't care who was eliminated, as long as it wasn't Nos. In , Glitch votes for Nos. , which comes right after, is Titus coming in with "Glitch you give me sads."

For somebody who declared she could equally vote Noraa or Pete to save Nos, I notice in her ISO that she challenges and criticizes Noraa a lot. Titus said of Nos, rather egocentrically, that "He's being suspected because he is the biggest town willing to work with me." She talks a lot about Noraa. So I went to check how many mentions of Pete there were in her ISO. Result: not a lot! Early in the game, she said: "Not touching the Pickaxe Pete wagon based on who got on." I guess she changed her mind later because she was herself on the Pete wagon for the elimination. Titus said at one point: "It's another wagon that gained steam based on town." She calls Pete town. Put a pin in that. In her post she answered "Because I am voting a different scum. Second, I am not 100% sure. I am extrapolating based on how easy his wagon took. It could be that Taylor is scum and the wagon on me which morphed into Pickaxe Pete could be scum. Of course that means Fidget would be less likely to be scum due to the neighbor rules in VCA." Titus full on calls Pete town, he could be town because his wagon was fast (excluding any possibility that he was objectively scummy) and yet she consistently hints that Pete could be scum, too. Then when it comes time to save her precious Nos... off with your head, Pete! Titus had several different opinions of Pete at the same time for big parts of the game. And wants to save Nos, and guns blazing for me.

And the thing that really gets me about this, I'm not feeling any paranoia from Titus. Town!Titus would stop and ask why Nos was engaging with her the way he was(which seems to be the main reason for the TR, that he's agreeing with her).
In post 1854, Titus wrote:In practice, I'll townread for today anyone willing to vote Mara with me.
This is a big yikes. It's like she doesn't need to worry about later days.
Criticism here directed at Titus feels cheap, simple enough to see she had a townread on my slot while she didn't have one on noraa and pete, and seemingly very few people townread either, so I'm not sure why this is supposed to be some black mark against Titus. town get town reads on players all the time.

Incredibly ridiculous that he attacks Titus for calling pickaxe pete town early in the game, and then being willing to vote him on day 3, as if reads can't change over time and need to stay frozen in ice. Day 1 read certainly didn't seem strong enough that she should be held accountable for voting him later on. Feels like a "gotcha" point, and the idea she was "consistently hinting" he could be scum seems like a misinterpretation, - the quote he include was calling the
wagon
on pickaxe pete scum.

A summation of Marashu's points against Titus would be that 1. she defended my slot 2. she voted town on day 3. That's a piss poor attempt at a case.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

Okay we have to start a vote here... I could vote either glitch or Mara currently
bottom text
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

im gonna be brave and VOTE: glitch
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Gypyx »

I'm waiting for what the others have to say
bottom text
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:01 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Glitch??? Really???????
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:02 am

I'm not voting that.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:03 am

In post 2054, Gypyx wrote:Okay we have to start a vote here... I could vote either glitch or Mara currently
What is your third choice?

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

I'd rather not do a third choice, but if i must i'd go maxwell
bottom text
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:15 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1917, Marashu wrote:Regarding DGB, at some point Town!Pete had 5 votes and looked like a sure elimination. DGB was voting Pete, but she kept harping that Noraa is scum. Eventually, seven hours from the deadline, she coaxes Glitch for voting Noraa (who is also his scum read) and of course Pete votes Noraa for selfish reasons. If she was scum she could have just stood back and let the Pete elim happen because it was going to happen anyway. Titus was around, but wouldn't switch, and Gypyx flew in and hammered. There is no motivation for scum trying to whip up excitement for a counterwagon to town. It could have succeeded, so it's not like there was no chance of it happening.
This is an incredibly flawed premise that we saw Noraa also died and was town (presumably). It posits that there would be no advantage to scum positioning themselves on a town counterwagon to a town elimination, when that sort of thing happens
absolutely all the time
. They try to make themselves look good by not voting for town, while setting up a future elimination. (this is somewhat complicated by Noraa being killed as a result of maximum failure, but I have a hard time seeing why a scum team would willfully choose to kill her, even if, say, Glitch was on that team, so I lean toward the failure deaths being random). Marashu seems to be bending over backwards for the thinnest of reason to call DGB town, rather convenient as she's been protective of him as well.
In post 1918, Marashu wrote:Glitch also pushed for a last minute counter wagon to town. It was coming from a sincere place because since he entered the game, Glitch zoned in to Noraa as possible scum. I still have no clue what was happening with Eddie on D2, but I'm pretty sure I was tunneling that slot. I see now that he made numerous valid and convincing posts expressing this opinion, so he's pretty solid on it. For a short time, Glitch even voted for Titus' pet Nos. His frustration at the start of D4 felt genuine - there really was nothing (except the time stamp) to indicate that N3 was going to be extra long. I feel that he managed to redeem the EddieFenix slot.
Again, this ignores that the last minute counterwagon was...also town, so this logic is flawed. There's also a claim of "numervous valid and convincing posts expressing this opinion" but no reference to what any of them actually were. The point regarding "genuine frustration" also largely makes no sense as being frustrated at a long night phase would be just as valid from scum as from town. Again the reasoning for calling someone town here just doesn't make sense.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:36 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1919, Marashu wrote:Tayl0r cast a vote for town!Pete and disappeared so I can't town read her like I town read some others at the end of last day. It's funny, Tayl0r says:"i dont know why its so hard to get people to vote titus and its spooking me" while Titus is lamenting that no one is voting scum, and scum is lurking letting the town rip each other. You know who was lurking and Titus is defending? Nosferatu. Tayl0r's ISO has a lot of questions and at some point she says: "my solve is {nos, titus, glitch}" I'm almost certain that if both Nosferatu and Glitch are scum, it would be very unusual for Tayl0r if she was scum, to distance from two scumbuddies at once like this. Tayl0r is also pushing very hard on Titus and she even started the D3 trying to drum up a wagon on Titus. Tayl0r is correct in pointing out that: "titus is in favor of pushing one particular lurker today, but not all of them. titus didnt join me in pushing a different lurker earlier. titus is not explaining what makes one lurker worthy of a vote while another Tayl0r also said: "youre defending nos without content. no one is saying "marashu is obvtown". we are just asking you to explain how you can say "nos is obvtown" when nos looks to me exactly like marashu does." It is a very important point since later in the game, Titus does just that by selectively going after me and protecting Nosferatu. Some people will argue that scum will distance. But in this game where we have not eliminated any scum, this assumption is upside down and I am more interested to see who protected who, and Titus deftly and definitively protected Nosferatu.
The attempt at a read on taylor just morphs into a repetition of his attack against titus, he doesn't really evaluate taylor's content or come away with a read (other than "not teamed with nosferatur and glitch"), just agrees with her for her points against titus which he's parroting. Paragraph is also really heavy on summarizing her actions, in keeping with Marashu's proclivity for IIoA.
In post 1920, Marashu wrote:I'm in an interesting position with Gypyx - we've played twice before, but both times I was scum and he was town. His attempt to figure out the mechanics and also make sure that things are clear is making me think of how he approached our last game together, where he proposed a mechanical solve for the game. This comment to Noraa stands out: "Yes I know that you suck at looking town, but even while knowing that, i'm suspicious of your playstyle rn" He is quick to attribute Noraa scumminess to playstyle issues, I can easily imagine soft hearted scum not wanting to go after Noraa. I don't think scum!Gypyx hammers town!Pete with only a few hours left before deadline. Gypyx also noticed this about Titus: "Where have peoples been scumreading nos for working with you??? I don't think you have gone in detail about the scuminess of marashu, i definetly don't see what's screaming scum in his posts on my own And nosferatu doesn't qualify a lurker who's defended withtout content?" Titus never really gave a satisfactory answer for that. And between his attempt at a Vecna wagon and an attempt at a Nos wagon, I have to give him credit for trying to eliminate scummy players based on solid reasoning.
This is also just not a good reason for townreading someone, finding a mechanical solution in an open setup is somehow supposed to be equal to idle speculation in a closed one? Point about him possibly be soft hearted scum not wanting to push nora is weird, doesn't fit with the rest of the paragraph. Townreading him just for hammering a deadline vote is also incredibly flawed? There's no benefit to scum for holding back there. Again, we have another read on a player that is proximate to heir read on titus: marashu seems to be basing his view of the game largely around how people treat titus, the one person who was scumreading him. It's like he's trying to wrap himself in a cloak of other players to shield himself from titus. Again, does a thing where he praises a player's posts, saying "I have to give him credit for trying to eliminate scummy players based on solid reasoning" but never actually outlines
what
that reasoning is supposed to be - also a very strange dissonance where someone gets credit from Marashu for wanting to eliminate vecna, who is dead and town, and how he detracts from people for voting for pete - hard to see why one is worthy of being townread while one isn't.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:41 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 335, Marashu wrote:It may be a bit late, but I want to
shamelessly sheep BM
send PL/PP to trial. VOTE: Pickaxe Pete
In post 425, Marashu wrote:Pete not wanting to interact with any slot other than shellyc is not a good look.
In post 1524, Marashu wrote:I don't really remember anything townie from Pete or Vecna.
In post 1689, Marashu wrote:Lunch break post, so this will be a quick one (I can explain myself in about 4h) but I don't want it to come to random. If Glitch isn't happening, my compromise is Pete.

VOTE: Pickaxe Pete
Marashu kept trying to discredit people for voting pete in his reads, meanwhile he's almost everything he actually said about the slot while he was alive.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:49 am

Post by maxwell »

VOTE: Marashu

unlikely to vote anyone else today.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Marashu
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Marashu »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's gotta be maxwell/Titus/glitch in this scenario. But DGB doesn't want to vote Glitch.

VOTE: maxwell
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

Wtf even is this day anymore
bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

Unnoficial vc :

Glitch (1) : Taylor
Marashu (2) : Titus ; maxwell
Maxwell (1) Marashu

Tayl0r, you should move your vote
bottom text
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:23 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 2067, Gypyx wrote:Wtf even is this day anymore
I mean, we're coming to a point where a deciion has to be made. Think Titus and Marashu have made their stances pretty clear as things have gone on, I laid my points out while I was catching up. What's confusing to you, exactly?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Gypyx »

We have 3 wagons in exeLo, that's what's confusing me
bottom text
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:31 am

Post by maxwell »

Two are a normal crossvote and I don't feel comfortable voting in the other one. Not really that weird.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

I mean, that still unusual

Anyways, we got no quickhammer happening, so we can have 1 / 2 scum in these duos :

Taylor - Glitch

Mara - Maxwell
bottom text
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2071, maxwell wrote:Two are a normal crossvote and I don't feel comfortable voting in the other one. Not really that weird.
+1
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina