Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5875 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Bell »

In post 5873, Nero Cain wrote:what other claims we gonna out today?
I claim obvious town.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #5876 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:54 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 5871, shellyc wrote: TGP has been scummy all round. imo, scum!them don't have their heart in it and it's rather obvious.
i
love
playing as scum. this is really bad attempted meta based off of two games, the scumgame out of the two being one where i died n1.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5877 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5876, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 5871, shellyc wrote: TGP has been scummy all round. imo, scum!them don't have their heart in it and it's rather obvious.
i
love
playing as scum. this is really bad attempted meta based off of two games, the scumgame out of the two being one where i died n1.
Forced distancing?

Shelly +TGP?

If A50 plans to shoot in the trio he said imho shoot Shelly for the way she claimed and this post by TGP.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5878 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Bell »

Don’t nudge A50.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5879 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Titus »

Deliberate prod dodge
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5880 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Bell »

Deliberate prod dodge duly noted.

Take care out there
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5881 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:01 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 5877, MathBlade wrote:If A50 plans to shoot in the trio he said imho shoot Shelly for the way she claimed and this post by TGP.
it will narrow down the PoE further

yeah I'm not trying to live because there's a slim chance that I do + my WIM for this game has dropped to an all-time low. Just Stick With The Plan and The Solve

I didn't *intentionally* miss the things telling me to claim. If I was scum do I stall it out only to come back with a VT claim.
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5882 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5878, Bell wrote:Don’t nudge A50.
??? What does this mean???
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5883 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5881, shellyc wrote:
In post 5877, MathBlade wrote:If A50 plans to shoot in the trio he said imho shoot Shelly for the way she claimed and this post by TGP.
it will narrow down the PoE further

yeah I'm not trying to live because there's a slim chance that I do + my WIM for this game has dropped to an all-time low. Just Stick With The Plan and The Solve

I didn't *intentionally* miss the things telling me to claim. If I was scum do I stall it out only to come back with a VT claim.
Imho yes. I think your desire is low due to the 3P claims
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5884 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:06 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 5883, MathBlade wrote:Imho yes. I think your desire is low due to the 3P claims
I've been an avid supporter of them since forever

It's how this thread implodes each day + idk I am just not feeling this game for some reason and it feels solved yet is not going full steam ahead at all?
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5885 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5884, shellyc wrote:
In post 5883, MathBlade wrote:Imho yes. I think your desire is low due to the 3P claims
I've been an avid supporter of them since forever

It's how this thread implodes each day + idk I am just not feeling this game for some reason and it feels solved yet is not going full steam ahead at all?
Probably because you can’t not be a supporter of them.

And A50 ends the day. Tbh shoulda been ended a while back just making lemonade here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5886 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5881, shellyc wrote:If I was scum do I stall it out only to come back with a VT claim.
I mean, maybe.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5887 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:01 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 5556, Almost50 wrote:@jjh: What do you think of that claim?
It's highly likely to be a trueclaim. Not necessarily town. I'm most concerned with how Chemist interacted with the April wagon given the Titus result. Chemist would have been the motion on Titus. This is considerably better info for things than the fairly arbitrary gossip thing. At the same time, I don't think Chemist's mechanics are the best and honestly it's probably not malicious. I think the way the claim has been handled is probably town indicative.

I would like some more details on the specifics of the role. Is there a reaction to each action targeting a player? Is the reaction a summation of all actions targeting a player, if more than 1 targets someone?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5888 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 5759, mastina wrote:
In post 5539, jjh927 wrote:I need to finish the catchup and bring everything together. My gut is objectively wrong as it conflicts with info from this part of the game, so I don't think it's worth me putting any of those reads on paper at present
For the record, jjh.

I'm not gonna pull the same mistake as I did in Jingle's large and actively contribute to your death, but.

I will certainly swoop to the level of not defending you if I don't see you air your thoughts out, even if you know they're wrong.

I want to see what you're thinking even if it does conflict.
Yeah that's fair, but I'm still not gonna treat you to golden gutreads like superbowl scum that I need to remove from my frame of reference
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5889 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:34 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 5783, mastina wrote:
In post 5645, Bell wrote:I was leaning slightly town on Mastina at this point, but and correct me if I'm wrong I believe mastina was originally named Mastin on this site?
Correct. I was both Mastin and mastin2, tho notably, I have changed with time and each account was remarkably different in very very very major ways.

And even on this account, there's been a major shift.

Notably: scumastina was an absolutely terrifyingly good scum player for years upon years. As mastin2 I was good, and when I switched to mastina, I was just as good if not better. I believe it was 2018 or so that was the year of scumastina where she got scum almost every single game and in spite of being town in a minority of games, performed incredibly well in most of those scumgames with none of them being really the same as the other.

...But then I lost something inside of me. I don't know what I lost, but some time after 2018, scumastina just
died
, because from 2019 and continuing into 2020, I've just. Never had a good scumgame; things that used to never apply to her scumgame, now do. Like, legitimately, for years upon years upon years I insisted that activity was not a tell for me, that me being inactive was not a scumtell...because for years upon years it wasn't, I was just as inactive if not more as town than as scum...but at some point...
I legitimately became inactive as scum
, and I don't know how, don't know why, but I've never been able to be an active scum player playing at my high level since 2018. Not had a single good scumgame since then. It's like instead of being really damn good at the game regardless of alignment, I traded it for being slightly better at town than I was before but significantly worse as scum. (And yes, I am overall, legitimately slightly better as town and I feel overall that I
am
a very strong town player. Fairly good at looking town, fairly accurate reads overall, and fairly able to get people to follow me on those reads. But being better doesn't make me perfect as I still have fuckups. Like April. :shifty: )
Here's a funny one

Mastina, the first game I played with you (excluding team mafia 2018, because we weren't in the same game there) was this one (extra points if you know what it is before you click on it.)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5890 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

I'm going to be distracted across all games. Landlord just gave me 30 days notice.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5891 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

apparently skipping 90 pages is not a good way to stay engaged. someone come scumread me and push me pls
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5892 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Bell »

In post 5891, Tayl0r Swift wrote:apparently skipping 90 pages is not a good way to stay engaged. someone come scumread me and push me pls
I am passively doing this. As I always will be until I figure out how to read you one day.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5893 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

yeah but it doesnt help me engage unless you actually push me. call me out. quiz me on stuff.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5894 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5893, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yeah but it doesnt help me engage unless you actually push me. call me out. quiz me on stuff.
How scummy are you from 10 to 10?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5895 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 5894, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5893, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yeah but it doesnt help me engage unless you actually push me. call me out. quiz me on stuff.
How scummy are you from 10 to 10?
probably an 18
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5896 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Bell »

What you're doing right now, asking people to make you useful is passively scummy in a sort of generic way.
Does that help?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5897 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

What do you think about the Night Kills so far?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5898 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5896, Bell wrote:What you're doing right now, asking people to make you useful is passively scummy in a sort of generic way.
Does that help?
Not so sure on that. The game is pretty big. If it was a short easy to keep up with game I’d agree.

This could go both ways.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5899 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 5897, MathBlade wrote:
What do you think about the Night Kills so far?
odd that scum isnt shooting in the 3ps that seem to have wayyyy too much power. also dont understand the Ban Hydras kill. that slot was widely scumread so its probably a vig, although the vig should have just listened when i said the slot was obvtown. theres also too much town power for town to have any protectives so the fact that there was only one death last night is interesting. last nights kill again proves that there are no protectives because it was kinda obvious.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”