Nandor the Relentless
Nandor the Relentless
Townie
Nandor the Relentless
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Nandor the Relentless »

I would like us to get a colourful dust that sparkles.
Swizzle Pop
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Swizzle Pop »

N2 inno on MWNN
N3 inno on MV

we are not a colorful dust that sparkles

-Look what you made me do
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:02 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I drove from myself to Swizzle.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:03 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I guess vice versa, too.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:04 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I'm not positive I've fully got the bus driving down
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:07 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Here's the question, does the actual cop claim? We of course don't know the driving from the mafia but we generally will have a decent idea of what I did.

But at the same time.

VOTE: Swizzle Pop

Willing to unvote if someone has a spicy take on cop claiming
Swizzle Pop
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Swizzle Pop »

Shelly is scum. Hold up lemme go find that post that I wrote when thread closed

-noraabear
Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Froppy »

In post 1506, ManWithNoName wrote:I'm not positive I've fully got the bus driving down
I'm with you!!!

It's been one of those weeks
Swizzle Pop
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Swizzle Pop »

But also, why would scum!Noraa go and kill NM? Tho I do admit this kill doesnt really make much sense no matter who did it so eh.

-noraabear
Swizzle Pop
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Swizzle Pop »

During the night, I had some time and I put quite some thought into what happened this game since repping in and before as well. I believe that Shelly is scum. I've been feeling like there was something off there but this whole week I've been busy with my other games and this game just got thrown straight onto the backburner to rot. Twizzle is overgamed as fuck and we aren't doing a good job doing this town slot justice. Predecessor was not even that scummy looking through ISO. I believe that I will need to look into how this slot started becoming a universal SR because although I would be slightly sus of my predecessor, I believe that I would never actually end up thinking it would become a universal SR. I believe that our slot started getting sussed by town but then slowly attracted opportunistic scums. Or it might have started out getting shaded by scum and grown by town. Hard to say and I will 10000% be looking into that asap.

Shelly has been constantly shading us ever since we repped in. Again I dont understand where that comes from considering shelly was always telling me when she was my scumbuddy that being present in the thread during rvs and throughout the game is the way to get free towncred. I find it extremely strange that shelly isn't looking at all of this "town block" and being even slightly suspicious of them especially considering scum!shelly is the type to pocket and post a shit ton to get towncred. I fail to see how she could possibly not be paranoid that a huge town block basically grew out of literal nowhere and happens to be exactly all the people present in the thread. Shelly defending Floppy is extremely weird as well. Froppy is LHF. I can see that but LHF can be scum. My play style is LHF'y but so? Does that mean I will never roll scum? No. Exactly.

Scum!shelly always defends the LHF and that is precisely how she pockets. If you dont believe me, you can ask Jacko. Jacko saw shelly defending LHFs in so many bats. Saw shelly telling me defending Plus in doggos was a good idea etc etc. She has a huge record of defending LHF to pocket as scum and I feel like none I repeat NONE of what she has done here screams town to me more than it screams scum. I believe Hectic can also back me up on this point. Tay tay as well.

She keeps using meta on us against us but that meta is 1000% twisted and inaccurate to begin with. For example she says that I never bus as scum because I'll feel lonely. For the most part, I do agree with this statement but really the thing is, if I rep into a scum slot and see my buddy is a universal SR, rather than trying to change every single person's opinion, I would just bus to get towncred. Sure, I dont like bussing but you have to do what you have to do as scum. There are certain things that I believe are impossible to stop and this would be one of them. Just by BEING a replacement, your influence is basically halved. I've repped into multiple games and the only time I won a scum game was actually a game I repped in. I hammered my buddy and I bussed my other to distance. Just based on that game alone, we can see that this meta that you speak of is low-key garbage. On top of that, you blatantly misrep us and say that we wanted to kill MWNN. No. I was saying that I wanted to wait to hear more because tho MWNN is locktown for everyone else, he is NOT locktown for a replacement that didn't read jackshit and I dont even believe talked to him. At least I dont remember talking to him prior to that. You do plenty of other meta misrep shit and its just not cool at all.

This is in a way, a complete soul read but I have played with shelly so much that I believe my soul reads on her, if I put in some thought, have, for the most part, a very very high accuracy rate.

She is in the town block and I am not. After she "found" a solve that is now proven to be two-thirds right, I believe that town will take her side if NoraavShelly were to happen. I'm in a bad position and I'm overgamed. Taylor is the same. We believe that the lim tomorrow is 99% us so our case on our strongest SR is right here.

-tay tay and nor nor
Swizzle Pop
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Swizzle Pop »

Also just a fun post. Wanted to say that uh half of predecessors posts basically said "hydras are stupid and dumb and annoying. go tf away."
so erm hopefully they dont keep up with this game longer enough to see who the replacement was :shifty:

-nor the nor nor
Swizzle Pop
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Swizzle Pop »

*long :P
Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Froppy »

In post 1511, Swizzle Pop wrote:Shelly defending Floppy is extremely weird as well.

-tay tay and nor nor
:lol: Floppy!
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:35 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Why would shelly kill N_M?
Swizzle Pop
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Swizzle Pop »

In post 1514, Froppy wrote:
In post 1511, Swizzle Pop wrote:Shelly defending Floppy is extremely weird as well.

-tay tay and nor nor
:lol: Floppy!
apologies :oops:
Swizzle Pop
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Swizzle Pop »

In post 1515, ManWithNoName wrote:Why would shelly kill N_M?
NK analysis is bs to begin with and considering the kill was NM, no matter who is scum, its a weird kill. I'm gunna ISO NM rn to see what it was that made someone kill them.

-noraa the noraabear
Swizzle Pop
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Swizzle Pop »

Ngl this ISO look like LHF all the way and it doesnt really seem like he had any strong opinions on anything. Idk what scums were thinking but its a weird kill.

-nornami
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1497, piisirrational wrote:
Day 4 Begins
Not Mafia,
Town Backup Bus Driver
, has been killed Night 3!
In post 1499, Froppy wrote:Cop N2: Nandor - Town

Cop N3: Almost50 - Town
1- That was literally the worst kill scum could have ever made.
2- I dunno if this is genuine or posturing. I can't make up my mind about your alignment or motives either.

I'm confident MWNN, nandor & shelly are town. I am also leaning town on AP & MV (each has a head I can relate to and another that I'm not too familiar with), so my top SR is still Froppy, but I make no promises as of yet

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

@MWNN: Please repost you actions (all 3 Nights) in one post for the Cop to see.

@Cop: You check your targets on corresponding nights against the Town BD action, and against the corresponding NKs. Assume NKs were Bus driven by scum (so MWNN didn't actually move Bingle on N2, for instance).

IF TO YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT, you can hard clear someone (or two) MECHANICALLY, then you should claim (2 other than MWNN, of course)

ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:39 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

First night was MiniVirgo - shelly
Night two was Bingle - Johnny
Night three was MWNN - SwizzlePop
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:40 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1517, Swizzle Pop wrote:
In post 1515, ManWithNoName wrote:Why would shelly kill N_M?
NK analysis is bs to begin with and considering the kill was NM, no matter who is scum, its a weird kill. I'm gunna ISO NM rn to see what it was that made someone kill them.

-noraa the noraabear
So, use NK analysis to ask why you would kill N_M, do not use to ask why shelly would kill N_M
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:41 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1510, Swizzle Pop wrote:But also, why would scum!Noraa go and kill NM? Tho I do admit this kill doesnt really make much sense no matter who did it so eh.

-noraabear
Night kill analysis is bs to begin with.
-Nora's, shortly after writing this
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

@MWNN: I thin it's Froppy. The 3 cop checks don't even make sense (meaning she's not trying to read anyone, but rather going along with the consensus).

Like, seriously? yessiree, Nando & A50??

Return to “Completed Open Games”