Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4600 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Kanna »

Votecount 4.0.2

[2] Isis:
Ydrasse, team rocket queen
[3] Not Voting:
Isis, Gloria Cleary, PookyTheMagicalBear

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-27 18:40:21).

Joint Mod ISO
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4601 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4596, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:My beliefs about the game.

and my belief that I am right about my beliefs about the game.

are two different things.

I am not "toying with you" I am just honestly stating what I currently believe.
This is why I don’t believe you. For your sake I sincerely hope it is Isis but I think it would actually hurt me a lot less if you’re scum playing with me like this and I still think you are. Fortunately, I think the game probably ends after Isis/you launches because it’s never me and if you were actually town here - based of Death Curse - you wouldn’t be hedgey like this on me in this game. I think as town you would take a strong stand on me like you did in Death Curse.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4602 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

sometimes I feel tremendous doubt about my reads in this game- esp when I get things wrong.

that's not me trying to hurt you, that's just a lack of confidence in myself :(
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4603 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4602, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:sometimes I feel tremendous doubt about my reads in this game- esp when I get things wrong.

that's not me trying to hurt you, that's just a lack of confidence in myself :(
Well you are, I’ve been a wreck all day because it really does hurt me. I don’t even care that much if I were mislaunched if it wouldn’t end the game but if you and Isis are both town and I get flipped, it 100% will. If you’re scum here, please don’t do that to me. I’d much rather be NK’d.

So I’m seriously paranoid of us losing the game if it actually is Jessie but I really can’t see that, so probably you or Isis.

Where I’m at, I don’t think scum!Ydrasse says the things she did to me in our PT, so that’s why she’s my most confident read. Jessie follows. With you, I think town!you townlocks me here and Jessie wouldn’t understand all the reasons but you should which is why I’m having real trouble with this whole I’m your top towbread but you’ll sheep Jessie bs.

It’s between you/Isis. I think the game ends after both of your flips. But because I’m so pissed at you, I probably want you to be scum because I think I can handle that better. If you’re town doubting me here, it will crush me.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4604 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:54 pm

if Isis/Me are both town

then probly we both get mislaunched.

I highly doubt the game state moves to you getting launched.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4605 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:55 pm

In post 4603, Gloria Cleary wrote:If you’re town doubting me here, it will crush me.
I'm not doubting you - I'm doubting myself. It's not the same thing.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4606 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4604, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if Isis/Me are both town

then probly we both get mislaunched.

I highly doubt the game state moves to you getting launched.
If you’re town, you’re lack of belief in me might lose us the game if Isis is green. That’s what I’ve been trying to get through to you. If game doesn’t end after Isis flip, If Ydrasse is the NK would you still sheep Jessie on mislaunching me?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4607 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4605, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4603, Gloria Cleary wrote:If you’re town doubting me here, it will crush me.
I'm not doubting you - I'm doubting myself. It's not the same thing.
If you’re actually town. then same difference.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4608 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Jessie’s probably right and one of the txo of you or Isis is probably trying to paranoia us on each other. I don’t believe all of his waffling and hedging on me here. I just really hope that this is worth it to me because you are seriously messing with my head here regardless whether it is intentional or unintentional. And no, don’t rxpect me to be okay with this. If you’re scum here and you don’t NK me, I will probably hate you for it. I mean that.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4609 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:11 pm

In post 4606, Gloria Cleary wrote:If you’re town, you’re lack of belief in me might lose us the game if Isis is green. That’s what I’ve been trying to get through to you. If game doesn’t end after Isis flip, If Ydrasse is the NK would you still sheep Jessie on mislaunching me?
you and jessie are both very high on my TR list and I would be really shocked if either of you are scum.

also in that scenario it's pretty likely you both vote me and I die so I probably won't have to put together my shattered brain and try to figure something out.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4610 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4609, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4606, Gloria Cleary wrote:If you’re town, you’re lack of belief in me might lose us the game if Isis is green. That’s what I’ve been trying to get through to you. If game doesn’t end after Isis flip, If Ydrasse is the NK would you still sheep Jessie on mislaunching me?
you and jessie are both very high on my TR list and I would be really shocked if either of you are scum.

also in that scenario it's pretty likely you both vote me and I die so I probably won't have to put together my shattered brain and try to figure something out.
If both Isis and you are town here, we will lose, you realize that right?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4611 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

does pooky put himself into this situation as scum where he’s like basically like “oh you guys kill mw anyways gg”
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4612 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

idk if that’s what he wants but he feels foamier
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4613 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

townier, but apparently my phone thinks he’s a good soap too
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4614 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I had assumed you meant they were frothing at the mouth, thanks for the clarification
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4615 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4613, Ydrasse wrote:townier, but apparently my phone thinks he’s a good soap too
:lol:

Spoiler:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4616 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

@Isis, come out and play. I wanted you hear what you had to say, so please don’t keep us waiting too long. Thanks.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4617 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4475, Isis wrote:
In post 4470, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4178, Isis wrote:My offwagon reads is Infinity<Gloria<Ydrasse=Jessie
how did flea being a conspirator move me to infinity's slot here
I think whenever I get a 48 hour break I wake up and when to townread the people I toneread town :/

There's some reasons I could state I'd be more proud of, but I think that bit is actually closer to the truth.
Where I’m at @Isis, is me and Ydrasse pretty much have reasons to townread everyone but you. Yes, thank you very much for so enthusiasticly pushing our pairing, it has been extremely fruitful.

So, I’m basically waiting for any last words from you before I most likely make the decision to hammer you unless everyone wants me too. Pooky won’t for obvious reasons, so I’ll probably wait until you are in prod range or sooner if you change my mind but I think it’s highly unlikely that based off of PoE, it isn’t you, sorry. :/

That’s why hammering hypothetical Infinty!scum would have actually been a lot more fun, because it’s obviously a lot less fun to vote out people you actually like and play really well. <3

Hope to hear from you soon, clock is ticking.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #4618 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Isis »

I've had a bit of RL stuff.

Pooky's play this phase doesn't make lots of sense to me. He usually enjoys reading me more than anyone else, so pulling an "I don't know what's going on this game, I will sheep my townread and hibernate" act seems out of sorts for him. For him I think it would be more likely that he spends a lot of time sorting me, decides I'm scumlock or townlock, then hibernates on sorting the rest of the game (which would not be particularly antitown if he decided on scumlock, but would be a bit antitown if he decided I'm town).

He was more in line with his town meta yesterday when he seemed to care a lot what my alignment is.

I think we probably win if you miselim me and go Pooky tomorrow, but I'm not so sure of that that I'm happy about being on e1.
Don't touch Ydrasse. One of the most townreadable things about Jesse to me was her clearing of Ydrasse. Yd has an accumulation of things pointing to her being town and she's er not masterclass scum anyways, it just shouldn't ever be tinfoiled.
pedit: I like Infinity a lot, but I like Flea even more, I wonder how much that influenced me last phase.
I don't think I could have come up with the refrigerator post if I knew Flea was scum. Faer play has a refreshingness to it.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4619 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Isis »

Are you gonna hammer me Gloria?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4620 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:09 am

I do enjoy sorting you Isis, but I feel like I've sorted everyone else already and this last part is just downright tragic either way :/.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4621 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4618, Isis wrote:I've had a bit of RL stuff.

Pooky's play this phase doesn't make lots of sense to me. He usually enjoys reading me more than anyone else, so pulling an "I don't know what's going on this game, I will sheep my townread and hibernate" act seems out of sorts for him. For him I think it would be more likely that he spends a lot of time sorting me, decides I'm scumlock or townlock, then hibernates on sorting the rest of the game (which would not be particularly antitown if he decided on scumlock, but would be a bit antitown if he decided I'm town).

He was more in line with his town meta yesterday when he seemed to care a lot what my alignment is.

I think we probably win if you miselim me and go Pooky tomorrow, but I'm not so sure of that that I'm happy about being on e1.
Don't touch Ydrasse. One of the most townreadable things about Jesse to me was her clearing of Ydrasse. Yd has an accumulation of things pointing to her being town and she's er not masterclass scum anyways, it just shouldn't ever be tinfoiled.
pedit: I like Infinity a lot, but I like Flea even more, I wonder how much that influenced me last phase.
I don't think I could have come up with the refrigerator post if I knew Flea was scum. Faer play has a refreshingness to it.
Speak of the devil! That was fast. :lol:

Yeah don’t worry about that, I have no intention of voting out my strongest townread, which is of course Ydrasse. Wrt Infinty, let’s just say I now have very good reasons which I’d rather not discuss, ludicrous deathtunnelling aside and leave it at that. Yes Flea is bae and I’m extremely glad we had this game together after our extemely unfortunately misunderstanding in Death Curse which was almost entirely on me and if I don’t get too lazy a scummy nom may be in faer future.

Well that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you Isis. We talked in our PT last night and we think based off of PoE, it’s likely you, so I think I will probably do that. If game doesn’t end, we will have to revisit and I agree, if you flip green, Pooky is most likely but I honestly don’t expect that to happen.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4622 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Isis »

In post 4620, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I do enjoy sorting you Isis, but I feel like I've sorted everyone else already and this last part is just downright tragic either way :/.
I'm supposed to believe you picked me to sort last?

That's not how you played town in Decipher.

I don't think you couldn't be wrong on me Pooky. But I think you would always do it with both paws in the swimming pool doing so.
"Well, I..."
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4623 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4619, Isis wrote:Are you gonna hammer me Gloria?
Based off of PoE, which me and Ydrasse are in sync on, we think it has to be you, because we both townread everyone else more and I don’t expect that to change. Yes, I initially was super paranoid about Pooky and I’m still really upset with him that he doesn’t trust his #1 townread on me but he doesn’t feel like scum!Pooky here and Ydrasse thinks so too. Of course, in the even the game doesn’t end, I will have to re-evaluate but like I said, I don’t really expect that to happen. \_0_/
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4624 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4620, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I do enjoy sorting you Isis, but I feel like I've sorted everyone else already and this last part is just downright tragic either way :/.
Yes, it’s no fun to vote out Isis when she’s been an absolute delight and played as well as she has. Probably in a very different kind of setup, she’d probably endgame, so she should be very proud of her play here regardless of flip.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”