Mini Normal 2183 | Innocent Things | Game Over!

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

Vote count 4.01

with 6 votes in play, it takes 4 to eliminate. Day 4 ends in (expired on 2021-01-12 15:11:09).

elimination
2. Andresvmb [0]:

4. Flavor Leaf [1]:

7. PlusJOYED [0]:

8. Not_Mafia [0]:

10. geraintm [1]:

12. Dunnstral [0]:

no elimination [0]:

Not Voting [4]:
PlusJOYED, geraintm, Dunnstral,

mod notes

Last edited by innocentvillager on Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by geraintm »

Have people read my post 885? I clearly in it picked out Johnny as the most suspicious person, and made an error with who I voted for that I later corrected. I'm not sure why people are reading so much into it.
I said over night that I thought I was like 40% to get shot, and just disappointed in my play but rolling vanilla town for something like the 8th time in 9 games ...I just dont know how to play well as a townie with no info. My motto is do jo harm, just hope the more informed players can solve the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2497, Not_Mafia wrote:I do think since like me and andres were the only people who really suspected uwnd
get the hell out of here. I was pushing fucking Unwnd since Day fucking 1, and only stopped because of fucking Nora.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2502, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2497, Not_Mafia wrote:I do think since like me and andres were the only people who really suspected uwnd
get the hell out of here. I was pushing fucking Unwnd since Day fucking 1, and only stopped because of fucking Nora.

This was at Plus, not you, NM.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2501, geraintm wrote:Have people read my post 885? I clearly in it picked out Johnny as the most suspicious person, and made an error with who I voted for that I later corrected. I'm not sure why people are reading so much into it.
I said over night that I thought I was like 40% to get shot, and just disappointed in my play but rolling vanilla town for something like the 8th time in 9 games ...I just dont know how to play well as a townie with no info. My motto is do jo harm, just hope the more informed players can solve the game.
You actually have a lot of information if you bother to look. I can’t say I’m impressed with this.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2496, Flavor Leaf wrote:what's going fucking on is I'm fucking obviously town and had a strong fucking game, and yet players who can't analyze games correctly are going to cost the game.
All this ranting and raving still just comes across as scum caught for 'wrong' reasons
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2499, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2496, Flavor Leaf wrote:what's going fucking on is I'm fucking obviously town and had a strong fucking game, and yet players who can't analyze games correctly are going to cost the game.
And yet you’re pushing me so clearly you’re not immune to this nonsense then.
Honestly I care less about finding scum at this point, because me proving I am town wins the game for scum 100% of the time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2505, Not_Mafia wrote:
All this ranting and raving still just comes across as scum caught for 'wrong' reasons
seriously, shut the hell up
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i dont give a damn if im caught as scum for the wrong reasons, that's just part of the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2489, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 2471, Andresvmb wrote:Do you really believe I would have trusted unwnd as the deep wolf? If I’m Scum I’ve played it a lot better. I would have used whatever clout I had left with you to try and direct the shot away from the Team, not towards my Partner. The Scum are in a horrendous position right now, where they have to win 2 1v1s to win. Nobody would willingly put themselves here.
good point. I do think since like me and andres were the only people who really suspected uwnd so I think maf may have tried to set them up as the deepwolf. I think reverse psychology isn't really your style but I haven't seen you play scum yet either.
I guess that implicates FL more. Starting to TL gera a bit more too but I'd be pissed if gera won as maf playing as he has been. Hope we can avoid another heated argument over a game.

I keep flip flopping I'm gonna step back and take a break for a day or so and hear what dunn thinks.
Like seriously, this was your worst post of the game.

Unwnd vs FL was the biggest fucking 1v1 in the game
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 249, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: unwnd

I’ll place this here for now.

The explanation in my head is a bit whacky, but I’ve yet to be able to identify Scum D1 on this forum, so I am trying to think outside of the box. I think unwnd was taking too strong a stance in the Dunnstral v. Nopointinactingup dust up between and , while leaving Dunn as a Null Read in . One way to interpret this could be of Scum that is eager to encourage a fight between two Town, while leaving the other player for a future push if they’re wrong. Outside of that, I don’t find unwnd’s posts particularly Scummy, so it’s a hard one.

Also, I think shellyc is asking the right questions so I’ll maintain my TR there.
This was my first vote in the game.

Like Flavor I really don’t understand what you’re doing. You’re not the only one that decided that unwnd could be Scum D1. If anything you were trying to convince me that Dunn was Scum and wouldn’t join me on unwnd.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1032, Flavor Leaf wrote:it's like 50% chance Nora/Nopoint for me, which is coin flip odds, but still I think it's a good path to go. I'm confident with a coinflip this early on, especially considering we haven't faded.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

^first real vote*

I had a vote for shellyc in RVS.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2510, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 249, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: unwnd

I’ll place this here for now.

The explanation in my head is a bit whacky, but I’ve yet to be able to identify Scum D1 on this forum, so I am trying to think outside of the box. I think unwnd was taking too strong a stance in the Dunnstral v. Nopointinactingup dust up between and , while leaving Dunn as a Null Read in . One way to interpret this could be of Scum that is eager to encourage a fight between two Town, while leaving the other player for a future push if they’re wrong. Outside of that, I don’t find unwnd’s posts particularly Scummy, so it’s a hard one.

Also, I think shellyc is asking the right questions so I’ll maintain my TR there.
This was my first vote in the game.

Like Flavor I really don’t understand what you’re doing. You’re not the only one that decided that unwnd could be Scum D1. If anything you were trying to convince me that Dunn was Scum and wouldn’t join me on unwnd.
Read the majority of Day 2.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It makes absolutely zero fucking sense for me to ever be scum here, especially after posting like this.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

But I haven’t been arguing against you. I already said that I can’t make sense of you as Scum because of the downright destructive behavior between you, nopoint and unwnd. But I also know I’m not Scum, and you do need me executed to win if you’re Scum.

I have seen conversations amongst Scum members where the objective is to have everybody attack each other from the very beginning to create maximum distance. But it’s rare. It’s not the typical approach. So I resort to that only if I think it’s a must.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I just think you're scum who wins in a 1v1 against me tomorrow 100% of the time because surface level Not Mafia and Plusjoyed
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Dude whatever if you are going to insist on this, then I don’t know what to tell you. You’re horrendously wrong at a critical time. So either you’re Scum and have to do this, or you’re making the biggest mistake I’ve ever seen you make.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2499, Andresvmb wrote:
And yet you’re pushing me so clearly you’re not immune to this nonsense then.
It's not the same at all.

I legit caught Nopoint/Unwnd for a time, and lead the Nopoint wagon in a way that is extremely unbeneficial towards a scum wincon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You have consistently been helping Nopoint and Unwnd getting out of situations.

You consistently tried to derail my Nopoint wagon saying "I needed better reasons" when my reasons were 100% accurate and correct.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

But surface level Plus and Not Mafia never will see that, and I want every single piece of evidence in their face, so they can wallow about it post game after they cause the loss.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2519, Flavor Leaf wrote:You have consistently been helping Nopoint and Unwnd getting out of situations.

You consistently tried to derail my Nopoint wagon saying "I needed better reasons" when my reasons were 100% accurate and correct.
This is just not true. I questioned your wagon analysis because it hinged 100% on the knowledge that you were Town from your POV. The way you are painting it is just sad to be honest.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Pretty sure the "surface level" thing to do is elim Gera
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

The right play when nopoint was so obviously going to get executed (I mean I even mentioned this) would have been to bus. You know it, and I know it. And yet, I decided to stick out like a sore thumb. That’s nonsensical as Scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2521, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2519, Flavor Leaf wrote:You have consistently been helping Nopoint and Unwnd getting out of situations.

This is just not true. I questioned your wagon analysis because it hinged 100% on the knowledge that you were Town from your POV. The way you are painting it is just sad to be honest.
It doesn't matter if I was scum there, Unwnd is still scum by VCA.

My Unwnd reasoning 100% correct.

My Nopoint reasoning 100% correct.

You defended both of them.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”