Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 473, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 195, Rannygazoo wrote:NPOM is unreadable. If any investigative role out there wants to check them tonight, don’t let me stop you.

TITUS: This is the post I thought was a RB crumb.
I disagree on that being an RB crumb. I read it as an invest crumb myself if anything at all. Either that or just straight out asking for it.

As an RB, he couldn't determine who to block based on their results/target.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 470, Luca Blight wrote:I don't really like either of these posts:
In post 293, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 150, Andresvmb wrote:This is all you have to say about the game so far plus?
I'm a slow starter
my rvs is probably VOTE: titus, they always seem scummy to me for some reason. I even vigged them n1 last game.
In post 294, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 196, Andresvmb wrote:Last time we played, I could understand your POV. And you seemed more careful. Here you aren’t really being careful. I mean, you threw out a completely emotional reason to begin questioning my slot (based on literally faulty logic), and your focus seems overly narrow.

Whatever, just an early take. Some folks are already trying to sideline you by calling your approach superficial and what not. There’s probably something there, but you haven’t questioned it much.
andres putting more effort at the start here to make up for last game or because he's scum?
It seems a bit weird to make an RVS vote mid way through page 12, when they'd already posted during the actual RVS without voting anyone. It's like they are conscious that they're not doing anything and feel the need to pad the post out.

The second comment looks as though they just want to say something game related and found the safest possible comment they could make.

It's not a great deal, but it's how I could imagine a newer scum player would enter this game.

VOTE: PlusJoyed
Welcome to my townblock.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

Vaxkiller, DGB, NPOM, Lucas pretty town
Nero chkflip town for now

Feel good about this
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:58 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: plusJoyed
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Plus

I can compromise here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 469, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 451, DrippingGoofball wrote:The site meta is that roleblocker is a bone that the mods throw the scum team to "balance" the game. It's pretty useless for the scum when a game has trackers and PGOs but that how it rolls around here.

So naturally when I saw what looked like a roleblocker crumb, I was on it like white on rice.

Apparently noticing that makes me scum.
I can see this coming from a Townie mindset. I'm not really feeling the wagon on DGB tbh.
In post 469, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 451, DrippingGoofball wrote:The site meta is that roleblocker is a bone that the mods throw the scum team to "balance" the game. It's pretty useless for the scum when a game has trackers and PGOs but that how it rolls around here.

So naturally when I saw what looked like a roleblocker crumb, I was on it like white on rice.

I can see this coming from a Townie mindset. I'm not really feeling the wagon on DGB tbh.
I want to know this is right, but more importantly, I want to know if DGB believes it. It looks like DGB does, so there’s no need to press here.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

I am not sorry for making a mess in the post above. It was awesome and I would do it again.

VOTE: NB1

Either on a scum team with Binatog or trying hard to look like it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 438, NoPowerOverMe wrote:What did I do that was scummy?
That wasn’t what I was saying that about, but interesting reaction. Though if you really wanna know I can explain.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 442, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 434, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well, with the debacle with NPOM I could see BBMolla claiming and retracting Miller as a WIFOM “why would scum do that” play
Or they’re just trolling.
I find it completely NAI.
It could be trolling but with the BBMolla history that was dug up I’m not inclined to trust him about this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So you think scum was crumbing their own role? Why would they do that? Like I know they can but idk why you think they would.
Also PGOs aren’t normal, FYI
<Embrace The Void>

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

Leaning scum on CheekyTeeky. I don’t want to co-sign Titus’s angleshoot but I’ll be keeping an eye out.

I’m not feeling the Plus wagon. I don’t know him per se but in the one game I had with him, he caved as town like corn starch caves to water. It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s scum on it looking for LHF.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 467, Vaxkiller wrote:I don't like how gamma called out angle shooting then calls 418 a scum approach and votes. I'm rethinking my vote.

SvS? Cmon, bussing with the smallest amount of pressure?
It has nothing to do with being inactive but how she’s using her active time
<Embrace The Void>

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:23 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Maybe thinking it would sound like a townie role.

Anyway I was just checking.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What would them confirming your guess do? I know Ranny explicitly denied so I don’t exactly have to ask on that end.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 474, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I agree with Titus in that NPOM is playing townie, Cheeky has just been shading every single player so far so not really a fan of them.
Any more reads you wanna share?
I ask because I’ve spoken of the same suspicion about Cheeky
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 481, Rannygazoo wrote:I am not sorry for making a mess in the post above. It was awesome and I would do it again.

Who is this vote for? Anyone can answer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 430, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:
In post 426, the worst wrote:quack
Ducking questions, I see.

I'm feeling Norway as town right now. The easy breezy vote hops and their demeanour doesn't seem like it's scum operating to me.

I'm also thinking Mini as town right now, purely for her sticking her neck out with scumreads. Mini as scum is cagier than that. Mini - can you put you initial scumreads in order from most scummy to least?

Ranny still gets the big scum ping from me for such lazy LHF voting earlier. I also have tingles from Gamma.
Not every vote is a serious intent to elim, especially this early. I voted your buddy because I wanted them to shape up and post better. If they don’t, I’m fine with moving my vote back there.

It’s like the mini wagon. I wasn’t on it, but I didn’t oppose it. People were saying that lurking is mini’s scum meta. They made a big catch-up and broke the meta. That’s good, but it doesn’t prove anything. Maybe they’re scum trying to shake things up, or maybe they’re town trying to contribute. I can’t get reads from it now, but it’s data that’s good to have for the future. I think the pressure helped.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 481, Rannygazoo wrote:I am not sorry for making a mess in the post above. It was awesome and I would do it again.

I can see this like 50%
<Embrace The Void>

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 490, Titus wrote:

You can’t honestly expect me to remember the difference between “Norfolk” and “Norwegian”. I’ll refer to them as NB1 and EE, unless a mod says they don’t understand my votes.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That one confused me but I made it out as for Norfolk based on the mention of Binatog
At least it’s better than some ones I have seen while modding. Also anytime unclear votes becomes a topic of discussion I think of the clip from Survivor where the person wrote down “Denver Diva” as his vote target instead of the person’s actual name and confused Jeff
<Embrace The Void>

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

quiet
has replaced
PrimeFighter.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 493, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 490, Titus wrote:

You can’t honestly expect me to remember the difference between “Norfolk” and “Norwegian”. I’ll refer to them as NB1 and EE, unless a mod says they don’t understand my votes.
So it's Norfolk then by PoE. Got it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Call me Norwee for short. EE sounds so impersonal.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Hayker »

That's gotta be a first (I'm not counting fake townreading her like I did last time I rolled scum).

What wording was I supposed to use? Is there another way to say it? Also I'm French.

"Like last time I rolled scum" is the phrase in question. If I read it "Like last time I rolled scum" in a straight way, it somewhat implies you are currently scum. "like last time". If it read more "like last time, I rolled scum" then the meaning changes as the phrases are split. Im explaining this rather poorly though.
unvote

Oddly enough the more DGB posts the less I scumread them
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 489, Gamma Emerald wrote:Any more reads you wanna share?
Titus, Nero Cain, Minimegabyte, NPOM, Binatog13, BBmolla, Andresvmb, Chkflip are town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”