Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

GGs! :]

Huge thanks to Bell. Replacing into a scum slot like that is no easy task.

Also thanks to the mods, especially UT who carried the game to the end even with all his RL interference.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #130 (isolation #1) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:30 am

In post 126, Thestatusquo wrote:I think it was pretty troubling that the town was basically able to crack the setup in multiple games this year based on mod meta and past versions of those games.
Which games did this happen in?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Fri May 07, 2021 10:42 am

Perhaps. Hard for me to evaluate since I can't find a role list anywhere (and our team didn't have a player in that game), but it does seem fairly bog-standard (though I don't know if I'd say it's crackable, necessarily). I don't really feel like any of the other games had especially predictable setups. Mine was certainly not predictable at all.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”