to fade.

The
Third Moonlight
sets in
(expired on 2021-02-15 20:00:00)
on
February 15th

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6101 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

ConclusionThe Dark Fairies, after the death of one of their loved ones, take that energy to encapsulate the white flames, burning the Mythical Creatures to a crisp. The Dark Days as they will be forever known, end as the sun rises, the Morning Sun shines brightly in the sky.

Titus
has been faded. They were a....

Spoiler:
Titus
Centaur

Flavor:

You are a
Mythical Creature

A centaur was a creature from Greek mythology which was half-man and half-horse. The head, arms and torso were human and joined at the waist to the body and legs of a horse. These creatures represented barbarism and unbridled chaos and were frequently represented in Greek architectural sculpture and pottery decoration.

Role:

You are a
Non-consecutive 2-shot Role Cop

Abilities:

• You have access to the Horse Haven here.
• Twice per game, during a Time Stasis, you may target a player. You will learn what their role is. You may not target two Time Stasis' in a row.

Wincon:

You win when all threats to the town are dead.[/area]

Since nothing else can stop it....

the Dark Fairies have won!!!!

The team of Mathblade, SirCakez, Gamma Emerald, and Murdercat (Traitor) are victorious!

Sequence [Bell + Ircher] are also victorious!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6102 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Mod Thread With Links To All Threads, Night Actions, and Role PM's

Informed Named Encryptor
Even Night Inverted Voyeur - Water Sanctuary
Odd Night Inverted Voyeur - Beast Den
Informed Tracker Traitor - Beast Den/Horse Haven

vs

Amnesiac Odd Night 2-shot Commuter
Dreaming God - Horse Haven
Non consecutive Bunyip - Water Sanctuary
Innocent Child Symbiotic - Horse Haven
Novice Odd Night 1 shot Desperate Friendly Neighbor - Magical Light
Even Night 1 shot Weak Loyal Fruit Vendor - Water Sanctuary
Non consecutive 2-shot Role Cop - Horse Haven
Miller
Vanilla - Water Sanctuary/Horse Haven
Vanilla - Beast Den
Vanilla - Beast Den

vs

Light Fairy - Magical Light
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6103 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that explains why i tr mcat at the beginning lmfao

also a lesson as to why u dont trust 3p claims ever ~ pls dont force massclaims bc a 3p claim asked u to. and esp not in an obvious way that seems like a way to get info.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6104 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It wouldn’t be a math scum game with a traitor if I didn’t get my traitor hilariously wrong and shoot, have to shoot, or accidentally bus them in elo. XD

Gg.

Yes I am poking fun at myself.

Titus <3 I love you *sews Titus into his pocket*

Nothing to see here.

(To be clear I thought the Traitor was Titus due to the Mole reference and I sent back the word betray and Titus’s mechanical explanation was well...not Titus standard? I mean Titus told me to shut up soooo)

I was trying to subtly signal to the not traitor Titus I was bussing you for fucking up.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6105 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6103, DkKoba wrote:that explains why i tr mcat at the beginning lmfao

also a lesson as to why u dont trust 3p claims ever ~ pls dont force massclaims bc a 3p claim asked u to. and esp not in an obvious way that seems like a way to get info.
Yup. This.

My push on Sam was bad for only focusing on the mass claim.
It was win win pass or fail for scum me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6106 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Thank you Murder for saving our asses after I tried to make you the last elim.
His play in the beast den after I was dead was a thing of beauty.
Definitely Murder is a utr good player scum threat props to murder
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6107 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i personally think murder was conf scum as soon as he claimed the 3p thing, if you're town and you roll with 3p informed you claim that as soon as the game starts, not later lol.

in retrospect it looks like a signal now.

now i see why cakez was so scared to hammer titus cuz she was scummy and wasnt sure if they were traitor lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6108 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6107, DkKoba wrote:i personally think murder was conf scum as soon as he claimed the 3p thing, if you're town and you roll with 3p informed you claim that as soon as the game starts, not later lol.

in retrospect it looks like a signal now.

now i see why cakez was so scared to hammer titus cuz she was scummy and wasnt sure if they were traitor lol
None of us actually suspected murder as traitor
I suspected Titus but then figured out she wasn’t but there wasn’t a good way for me to pivot so we bussed me since we couldn’t miselim Murder.

Cakez and Gamma(?) thought elements/you.

After I died I understand why Sequence won:

I was like what the fuck? We commuted Cakez by commuting Murdercat? How did Sequence win?

It took me being dead for me not to be mechanically dumb and the help of dead chat and Krazy pointing out Murder’s signals
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6109 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3955, Titus wrote:This game is more like the reality tv show The Mole rather than mafia Math.
In post 3958, MathBlade wrote:I am sorry since when do I listen to my scumreads? That like betrays any sense of rationality.

Wtf?

I sure as hell don’t get ordered around like a dog.

Fuck this. I am out. Later.
This was dumb!Math trying to signal to Titus that I got her traitor crumb thinking she was crumbing Traitor and telling me to shut up and she has this day.

I sent the word back to betray and just obeyed her request.

You posted afterward with a townread of me so it became a clusterfuck of what is the actual crumb? And it was none of it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6110 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

For context the Mole is a tv show Titus and I both like where the concept is that there is a traitor in the “town” and the person who knows the least gets killed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6111 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

About half way through I begged Titus to vote Murdercat and went super ham style like I was begging her in elo so there’s no way it was elo, right?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6112 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4628, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4625, Titus wrote:
In post 4619, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4616, Titus wrote:
In post 4612, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4611, Titus wrote:If you think Noraa scumclaimed, why vote the 3p? 3p lims are done in place of scumflips.

We still need samantha's clear at a minimum.
3P = not town = scum

We need a win here.

Why do you think scum killed unwd over you or RA?
Me, I am near useless unless I get a lucky shot or it's lategame. We didn't get a Gamma claim from what I saw.
RA isn't a threat to create more conftown. In fact their stubbornness likely blocked the Nylaa scumwagon from gaining traction.
Unwnd could create another clear.
Sam would be my choice of kill here or Angel.
You’re assuming that factional ability claimed is true because?
You’re not reading the game to see Gamma’s claim despite being a rolecop because?

What did you do last night?
I'm not assuming that the factional ability is true. Rolecop is weak unless it catches a lie. I am reading. There's just a lot to remember and I have been swamped at work.

I am not answering this. My hood knows my target.
Did you check anyone to see if they lied?

We had enough pants drop you could confirm or condemn someone. Like you just seem off to me. I feel like I have to
drive my RC car round and round about 10 times for you to be protown
and I just like fuck you ping me hard especially how chaos games are your shindig. I expected something to happen and it didn’t and you’re on my radar.
Me trying to tell the “traitor” (not Traitor) Titus to expect me to bus her still under the illusion she was traitor. I was stuck since my role/action known to my hood.

Like I was really sure on Titus. This was a reference to when RC and her did a game where one guiltied the other.

Then RA rescinded the fake claim and I was like “ya! I don’t have to bus my traitor today!” XD
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6113 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Granted to be fair it was a bus her she was weird at that point but it really took off later after her target
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6114 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

breaking news: scum claims to be a informed townie and scumhunts for third parties
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6115 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

wish i didn't get banned to catch it oh well it is what it is
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6116 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:04 pm

Post by Krazy »

That Gamma survived through that insanely obvious fakeclaim even after pooky's flip is just breathtaking
vote conspiracy
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6117 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6116, Krazy wrote:That Gamma survived through that insanely obvious fakeclaim even after pooky's flip is just breathtaking
Yeah it was terrible
I made it up like in two seconds and asked team to sanity check it
It was horrible
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6118 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

Titus in 2020
>can't move her as scum unless you nightkill her
>kills all of the scum
>wins games

Titus in 2021
>everyone suspects her because people don't understand how she operates and the conditions she needs for sucess
>gets hard pocketted by scum
>Titus [4]: Lunar Martian, Murdercat, Elements, SirCakez ------[FADE]

sadge
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6119 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

dw Titus I'll be rooting for you in Titus v nancy drew
GTKAS
| here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6120 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Unwd was killed for that reason because we couldn’t do anything about unwd’s claim tomorrow without guessing target properly
So since RA claimed cop we just bus drived anything hitting scum would hit town and vice versa.

Gamma and Murdercat (who we thought town) were swapped. Gamma and Koba were swapped and me and Nylaa were swapped.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6121 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6120, MathBlade wrote:Unwd was killed for that reason because we couldn’t do anything about unwd’s claim tomorrow without guessing target properly
So since RA claimed cop we just bus drived anything hitting scum would hit town and vice versa.

Gamma and Murdercat (who we thought town) were swapped. Sircakez and Koba were swapped and me and Nylaa were swapped.
Ebwop
We could split things to hit multiple targets but since that didn’t work with our factional we had no idea how it would work so we just busdrived everything
GTKAS -- MathBlade
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6122 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 6117, MathBlade wrote:I made it up like in two seconds and asked team to sanity check it
It was horrible
In post 4037, samantha97 wrote:I'm conflicted because this is exactly the kind of claim I told bell to make as mafia last game
lol

even though the setup was mostly against town (mafia having actual roles was overkill), there were 3 confirmed town day 1 (me unwnd toogeloo) + confirmable 3rd party, and angel would have been confirmed town day 2 had they fully claimed (>:|), so I'd say we deserved to lose except...

day 2, the push for angel warriors wasn't successful since it made no sense and people were unvoting, then for no reason momrangal just torches herself?? that totally messed up town's potential, since even if we were going to waste the day on nylaathria's inactivity, that still would leave us with day 3 open

and, worse than that, it ended the day way sooner than it otherwise would have, which means we could have demanded more claims, gotten more info in general, etc.

so yeah I'm bitter about that lol

patting myself on the back for the overall good reads & setup accuracy; slapping myself on the face for lacking conviction

it was an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing with you all, and thank you to boonskiies for hosting
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6123 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:47 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

Honestly this game was by far the least fun I've played on site. The set-up was interesting, but I just couldn't really motivate myself to care after Day 1-2. Well done scum, but it probably should have scrapped.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6124 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:56 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 6103, DkKoba wrote:also a lesson as to why u dont trust 3p claims ever ~ pls dont force massclaims bc a 3p claim asked u to. and esp not in an obvious way that seems like a way to get info.
roleclaims were all me & they were beneficial

I just let you think it was because of sequence for our interactions to be smoother lol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”