Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

kind of embarassing that my signature didnt attach im kinda self conscious rn so dont ask me anything....... :/
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

Thank You.
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

no no, go on with the backstory... it feels like once maybe, in a dream.... we might have spoken of our backstories together. tell me, is there a deep dark story there that only i have the ability to heal?

and i suppose... i'm rather shy about giving it out but for you i'll do it, just this one, do not sell it please

Spoiler:
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

no one else look at that btw its one of a kind
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

how did such a contraption exist, a chest large enough to hold a chest slightly smaller? what is your record...

and ah, i remember those times.. dark ones, for that jewelry was given to me by my formerly betrothed. he had passed recently,y ou see, of an illness we couldn't quite place from sickness itself, but... oh, i shouldnt speculate in public... stories, fanciful ones.. perhaps though, i could look into the dowry and see what wealth is within

hearing your plight though, how could i hold it against you? your heart is in the right place, sir... perhaps if you could place the ring upon my finger, you know the one, sapphires and pearls? then perhaps i would be happy.......
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

for now though, i return to my kingdom buried deep within my dreamscape... perhaps i shall awaken to the weight of the ring? i shouldn't dream, surely you don't have it...
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Summer Nights »

is there anything that you do like so far, adorable?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 133, Datisi wrote:
In post 129, Summer Nights wrote:is there anything that you do like so far, adorable?
is there anything *you* like so far?
yes! hectic + bulge + xof so far have given me good vibes.

you're asking a lot of questions this game so far and it feels like a bombardment on the thread

how did you come to the conclusion of hectic/reck tvt?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

also, i think that bulge meant that datisi's takes were feeling performative which i did get pinged by too

like framing it as a hot take when i don't think? it's really one was a bit ? to me so i wanna understand
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

also, also, also, why did you ask me my takes like... hm. i guess piggybacking off of me trying to engage w adorable to get her to say something she does like this game versus her saying she dislikes a ton of other things? the word that popped into my head was 'deflecting' though idk off of what?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

okay i can vibe with that wrt hot take
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

i feel more sure abt hectic right now than i do reck i guess? like all i know about reck is that he's uh... angry. that's what i've heard and i feel bad saying that LMAO but that sort of ate up my perception of him so far this game
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

in my head you asking me that led me down a rabbit hole where it's like, "okay is datisi and adorable actually scum where datisi doesn't want more attention on adorable so is trying to engage me...? is it datisi is scum and knows that adorable is town and doesn't want to give her a chance to answer and flesh things out more maybe?" like my vibe check meter went Unhappy
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

my other delusional theory this game so far has to do with an early sirius wagon trying to get him flustered and pushed on
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

yes i think that's a fair explanation compared to what i jumped to

you lowkey have given me trust issues after that one game though ...
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

yes it was abt you trying to throw down pressure on sirius to get him like, stressed early bc he as a player like... no offense sirius i love u but i feel like you'd be one of the players at this table who is like. prone to getting scumreads thrown on you easily

but then i saw you make that post about it being a pseudo-ico vote so like.. maybe i am insane
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 163, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 159, Summer Nights wrote:my other delusional theory this game so far has to do with an early sirius wagon trying to get him flustered and pushed on
I'm easily the worst

player here

so they're trying

to make a wagon on me

NO U
i don't think you're bad!!! just like... it's easy to throw scumreads on you and harder for you to shake off the suspicion?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

oh yeah

voting. i have a vote

[/unvote][/unvote]
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

UNVOTE:
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

i was about to choose violence and vote datisi but im glad i didnt i think
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #235 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i feel Good tm about deas right now, like she poked and prodded around at adorable for a while and then backed off of her when she felt the time was right and didn't like... idk, keep harping on adorable for it? she feels like she's being reasonable where like... if she was scum and adorable was town she knows she could probably push through an elim on adorable given how the spotlight's been there so far and she just says nah, maybe i'm wrong

similarly this goes for peta too since they reached the same conclusion at the same time, like, unless this is some 4d coordinated move by them both as a team LMAO
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 235, Ydrasse wrote:i feel Good tm about deas right now, like she poked and prodded around at adorable for a while and then backed off of her when she felt the time was right and didn't like... idk, keep harping on adorable for it? she feels like she's being reasonable where like... if she was scum and adorable was town she knows she could probably push through an elim on adorable given how the spotlight's been there so far and she just says nah, maybe i'm wrong

similarly this goes for peta too since they reached the same conclusion at the same time, like, unless this is some 4d coordinated move by them both as a team LMAO
oopsies
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 234, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 228, petapan wrote:well yes but you're you and adorable is not you and right now it feels more like the sort of trivial weirdness scum would harp on over an actual scumslip
this is probably fine, we're different people, but it doesn't mean my lived experience is gonna let me let people walk away from being internally inconsistent
sometimes the simple answer of "they're scum and fucked up" is actually the answer (it's more common than you think)

but both you and dv seem to be cold on that so either one of you is scum with adorable or two townies are telling me this ain't it fam so ill sit for a bit
why is it 1 of dv/peta?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Summer Nights »

like i came to the opposite conclusion sort of where my theory if there's scum in both they're like. both scum?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 241, Isis wrote:
Reminder, please put in the effort to pronoun your fellow players correctly according to their pronoun fields.
This notice was prompted by Adorable and Summer Nights.
sorry if i've used the wrong ones!!!
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 239, xRECKONERx wrote:b/c i don't see any universe where
a) two scum white knight the same townie off of such little pressure early d1
b) two buddies go hard to get pressure off of adorable d1 when it's so early

so at most, one of them is scum IMO
i supppoooooose? in my head that just makes me jump to like... idk i guess that would have to be an exact team actually for it to be most likely that they were trying to get pressure off? but it probably is a dumb move
In post 240, Datisi wrote:
In post 235, Ydrasse wrote:if she was scum and adorable was town she knows she could probably push through an elim on adorable given how the spotlight's been there so far
correct me if i'm wrong, but so far, only 2 people have actually said they suspect adorable while even before peta/deas, hectic was defending her. like, this kinda read seems... very premature? because two (2) people have said they're sus of (assume town) adorable, you'd think scum would immediately go trying get that execution, less than 10 pages in?
i guess my perception is like... maybe it's because the thread is slow, all the attention on adorable felt blown up to me more? like. right now it definitely feels like adorable has potential to be easy pickings for how much people are going over that slot asking about "why did you contradict here, not answer here, etc etc"?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #343 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: sirius

i'm down to clown w this for now
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 343, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: sirius

i'm down to clown w this for now
whoops!

but i mulled over this a little bit but i don't prefer aristophanes tbh as a vote when sirius is just like... not doing anything, idk, it feels out of place to me in this sort of game that he's being lackadaisical? i have experience w him but it's just like... what is happening here
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

wrt adorable i don't know how to explain that like, just, her posting is town to me and i'm gonna defend that bc i don't see what she gains out of this playstyle + agenda especially if she actually does have a team coaching her like, what goal is she trying to reach right now acting like this? she's not setting herself up at all to do anything later on at all and it just feels like if she is scum and the team is like, something like sirius+adorable+beeboy (who i think is scumclaiming tbh with how little activity he has) they're just screwed LMAO
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #346 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

similarly i guess that could go for ari because i don't feel he's done too much i guess? i feel like if i'm wrong about someone so far it would proooobably be him but i don't think so right now, it's not heartbreaking to me if he gets voted out but i'd rather avoid it in the hopes that he comes back and like. goodposts
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

also i feel like i have a lot of nullish townreads this game which uhhh, idk what to make of that bc it's an unusual feeling. like i feel Pretty Good about adorable + hectic (who if he is pocketing me shall die for his transgressions) + peta...? deas...? bulge too probably and then there's reckoner + datisi + xof + creature (?) + ari (????) and then beeboy + sirius at the bottom with a little asterisk next to ari who is like, in read purgatory

actually maybe i don't have as many as i thought given that pool, i feel reasonably... okay with those for today when i think about everything, i guess, the middle zone needs to be figured out more for me personally bc i dont think im getting the Full Picture here
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 347, petapan wrote:i'm not sure what sirius is doing, honestly
me either e__e
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #350 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

liiiike please god give me something to work with @sirius so i can sort you
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #417 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 352, Datisi wrote:
In post 279, Datisi wrote:ok ok ok. first order of business.
@sirius
go ask ico what colour of role pm do i have. and whatever reasoning he has to come along with the answer. ok cool thanks.
quoting post 279 every day until sirius responds to it, day one
In post 348, Summer Nights wrote:then there's reckoner + datisi + xof + creature (?) + ari (????)
is this tier supposed to be townlean or null

if it's townlean, the council would like you to Explain

(also tl;rd on the bulge read in any case)
it was like, a mostly townlean pool with some nulls in there i guess? it's all floating around, if you're asking about you Personally it's uh, my team is a bit paranoid about you... faking paranoia, if that makes sense? and while i haven't asked them like, a lot about this game because i'm the guy who sucks when it comes to being team-y that was one of the things that stuck out in discussion where i was kind of like huh, okay then. i'm fearful of you being the deepwolf 2.0 this game and them pointing out things about you like that makes me go like oh god no we aren't doing this again but like also realistically... have you done anything actually like, overtly scummy? not... really? so idk it's not fair to put you as a scumread but neither are you like, a townread I Will Go Hard For currently

the rest of them are all varying shades of Vibe reads/conversations and bulge is actually the strongest one in that pool, like i read bulgeposts and im like yes, hm, i like this i feel good inside and i dont worry? ill own up to it not making sense if people really ask but its something i feel good about as it stands and i dont want to dwell on that rn
In post 360, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 350, Summer Nights wrote:liiiike please god give me something to work with @sirius so i can sort you
tbh tho
just ask me anything and i'll respond
i get that vibe but i also don't wanna pull reads like teeth and know what your general reads are like, shotgun me something so i know youre thinking about this game
In post 361, Augustus Caesar wrote:beeboy is a lot worse than Sirius because beeboy's playing to his scummeta while Sirius is playing to his siriusmeta

grumble grumble

actually so true and straight facts
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #418 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

also i don't want to quote that bigpost from ari but the xof vote: i didnt bring attention to it for a reason bc i wanted to see if like, anything would come from a counterwagon/anyone would hop on board even if it was an rvs one, esp since it was like already technically a "counterwagon" to sirius' one from the very beginning

also, also why is me asking what adorable does like weird when her iso at that point was like, full of things she /didn't/ like?

at that point tho!:

- hectic is just playing like hectic, which is to say that i have played a fuckton with him and while i have not seen him as scum it feels exactly the same as like, every towngame we've shared, there's no ~agenda~ that i can tell hidden away in there and we're having a fun time so that's just town to me
- explained bulge!
- xof had two posts at that time but i thought they were like... thoughtful enough for what they were? one technically doesn't even count as content but the second one still felt... like, she was poking at you but it didn't feel unfair yet and more just like putting out some feelers in a way i could understand
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #419 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

also i really like that xof nosewrinkles at posts too LMAO i feel that
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #420 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

oh my god okay i don't want to read more of these pages but i must soldier on ari you analyzing fiend
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #421 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

okay actually i just skimmed the rest mafia brain is NOT on for much longer uhhh yeah
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #422 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

VOTE: beeboy

my sirius vote feels like it's a waste but so does voting beeboy when that slot doesnt exist but at least it probably flips scum?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #424 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

Yes! i make those

though tbh i dont think we should speed elim
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

beeboy's descendent is the year's worth of wheat in the fields and i the farmer ready to harvest what i can from them with my scythe until they are there no more to provide us with info
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

some of us take value in what we do and love the labor, feels good to /do/ things
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #465 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Summer Nights »

i am at work so i cannot offer true Content but i want to say peta is hacking directly into my brain and stealing my thoughts just to post them this game
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Summer Nights »

a replacement for beeboy is always going to be helpful bc they’ll give us info to help find their scum partners :>

also @datisi i have formally asked the council to explain in more detail their feels about you

p-edit well well well...
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Summer Nights »

what ari said, just say what’s on your mind :>
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

my sincerest apologies for the pronoun slips; it is not intentional at all and i am sorry to have made that warning a necessity.
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #501 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

also i think the latest vc is wrong? i’m voting beeboy
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #694 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

meant to post today passed out just woke up tomorrow i’m off work n have time to play wooooo
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #756 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

i feel bad because i’ve had negative motivation to play mafia lately and been neglecting this, i’m fine w my vote where it is and i’ll try to catchup like... soon i guess sorry

@datisi because i owe you this (and it’s dated by like... a few days), team read through you more and there are things that are +town as they put it (your interactions w adorable, the hectic/reck post, interaction w bulge) the worry seems to be that you’re not... as solvey as you could be/maybe my team wants you to be? like that’s i think the crux of where the issues lie wrt your slot but we recognize that the game is a bit slowgoing/stagnant but ye ye, and also you being like this does make infinity feel good about you for meta reasons but otherwise i actually think some of the worrycresolved itself when read over you in full
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #757 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

saying that i am too tired once more to think about this game sucks but also like... yeah!
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #918 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

sorry, i’ve been really disengaged/burned out on playing mafia lately and haven’t given this a lot of attention (nor has my team), i just got home but if there’s anything anyone wants me to respond to specifically/answer/etc i can do tonight. i guess it’s kinda shitty to just expect that i can be like.. left to reorient myself after someone flipped but that’s what my mindset was lately . i’ll try to get out some stuff for you guys
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #933 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 922, Augustus Caesar wrote:
In post 918, Summer Nights wrote:sorry, i’ve been really disengaged/burned out on playing mafia lately and haven’t given this a lot of attention (nor has my team), i just got home but if there’s anything anyone wants me to respond to specifically/answer/etc i can do tonight. i guess it’s kinda shitty to just expect that i can be like.. left to reorient myself after someone flipped but that’s what my mindset was lately . i’ll try to get out some stuff for you guys
I want you to drop a song which represents the vibe of this game

and then I want you to drop another song which represents YOUR vibes at that current time

I have a perfect viberead accuracy rate based on this technique, so I'll be able to lock-something you soon enough

these aren't based on lyrical content really just the mood i feel

second one is also one of my favorite songs, ever, so sharing it is always nice and also maybe a little relatable wrt the first bit
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #938 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

from my pov of course im going to say we should elim rce but like, beyond that the claim is like... literally the most convenient thing someone could claim and has too many feasible ways to be countered by mafia even if town for us to come to a conclusion on and then we'd just be stuck with a slot that no one can ever like... trust basically? like, what are we going to do if rce claims roleblocked or s/t like... we still go through that elim

idk worst case he is actually a vig which like, sucks for us but the claim alone esp in that slot feels like... what are the odds that the one wagon throws that at us when its coming up to eod
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #939 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

yeah basically what everyone said but that's my thoughts on it
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #942 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

also wrt the adorable thing i dont know how to word it and my brains lackign the energy to translate it into like, mafiaspeak but i literally just look at her posts and see town, shes so like... this is rude but it's awkward and stilted and yeah like maybe im being dumb and fooled about it but i dont get what she gets out of like... anything that shes done this game if shes scum, like, her team is actively taking part to help her and stuff so surely theyd be able to have a better like, agenda.

idk maybe thats expecting too much and shes just trying to look townie /shrug but i dont think thats the case and i just. i stare at her posts think "town" and thats baout as deep as that goes
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #944 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

thats also the easiest thing for me to remember about this game bc that was when i was most engaged and the rest of this feels like static in my brain
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #949 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

the point though is that you have perhaps the most like... stally, convenient claim you could have tho

maybe it is really bad luck for you but i really just dont think thats the case, my gut went 'nope'
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #951 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 949, Ydrasse wrote:the point though is that you have perhaps the most like... stally, convenient claim you could have tho

maybe it is really bad luck for you but i really just dont think thats the case, my gut went 'nope'
zzz i hate alts
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #980 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

what the fuck? are you serious LMFAO
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #981 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

idk how else to explain that n1 vig from the person ran up at the last possible second is like. the most scummy thing you can do
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #982 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

like why not just. out it when you get here? like sure you think you can get the sick hero shot or w/e if you can manage to get out of allt he pressure but also like, in what world does rce ever die n1 anyways?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #983 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

doing this at the last possible minute is literally just giving room for scum to be like "oh shit we gotta leave the vig alive for 1 night just in case he manages that shot!!!" just so they can pivot onto town
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #984 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

like why not try to make a productive use of your slot and out that earlier when people can discuss things and weigh it out and actually have time to do something on other wagons/people instead of forcing everyone to scramble
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #985 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

ik i havent been around this game but im gonna be heated if im elimmed instead of the ""n1 vig"" LMAO
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #986 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

like. does anyone here genuinely believe this claim is real? and if so why are you voting me, i want explanations other than like ~but what if he really is the n1 vig~

even if my wagon goes through i want people to justify their reasoning for me over rce right now
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #987 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 967, Datisi wrote:i feel like i'm gonna regret this. whoever is not yet voting, get onto a wagon.

VOTE: summer

if we do flip summer today, tomorrow i am not buying any story about a roleblocker or a rolestopper or a jailkeeper or whatever the fuck.

also it's 2:30am and i'm still not done and i just wanna sleep.
^ this is the worst vote on my wagon in case anyone was wondering idc how towny people thing datisi is

"oh this might be bad... might regret it uwu, not buying any stories about xyz" while already expressing doubts on rce

like if you already think like this just vote rce hello?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #991 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 988, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 986, Summer Nights wrote:like. does anyone here genuinely believe this claim is real? and if so why are you voting me, i want explanations other than like ~but what if he really is the n1 vig~

even if my wagon goes through i want people to justify their reasoning for me over rce right now
i mean why the fuck would scum claim a role that only buys them one night and is easily disprovable? to get one day out of a scumbag? ok sure, i cannot think of a single scum role powerful enough that one night is gonna fuck us over. and if there aren't two kills tonight then who cares, RCE is dead anyway.

i believe it's real solely bc it's such a bad claim.
because beeboy fucking butchered the slot when he didnt post all of d1 and no one was townreading rce particularly/changing off of him?? like, when you're in a world that that's fucked as scum what else can you do but do something to try and scrounge up a town elim before you're thrown out d2 when you get speedelimmed and no one discusses anything because everyone realizes you were in fact lying scum all along

like arent you the one whos saying shit like "i dont believe in too scummy to be scum" this game and now youre pulling this?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #992 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

like what the fuck hello

make up your mind, is tstbs real or not this game reck?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #997 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

Spoiler:
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1004 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 996, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 991, Summer Nights wrote:
In post 988, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 986, Summer Nights wrote:like. does anyone here genuinely believe this claim is real? and if so why are you voting me, i want explanations other than like ~but what if he really is the n1 vig~

i mean why the fuck would scum claim a role that only buys them one night and is easily disprovable? to get one day out of a scumbag? ok sure, i cannot think of a single scum role powerful enough that one night is gonna fuck us over. and if there aren't two kills tonight then who cares, RCE is dead anyway.

i believe it's real solely bc it's such a bad claim.
because beeboy fucking butchered the slot when he didnt post all of d1 and no one was townreading rce particularly/changing off of him?? like, when you're in a world that that's fucked as scum what else can you do but do something to try and scrounge up a town elim before you're thrown out d2 when you get speedelimmed and no one discusses anything because everyone realizes you were in fact lying scum all along

like arent you the one whos saying shit like "i dont believe in too scummy to be scum" this game and now youre pulling this?
In post 992, Summer Nights wrote:like what the fuck hello

make up your mind, is tstbs real or not this game reck?
1. idt beeboy butchered the slot, meta is trash
2. why does scum care if it's a town elim today or tomorrow, in your theory? it's just rearranging deck chairs on the titanic if they're dead either way. the functional purpose of a scumclaim is to get more time out of the team and bamboozle town. i guess if the alternative you're presenting is "fakeclaim a bad dumb role" or "die d1" then yes, i can see it. but that's a false dichotomy.
3. what the fuck is tstbs?

EBWOP: OH. too scummy to be scum. you know that's honestly the best point anyone has made so far. am i falling for "too scummy to be scum" here?
i feel like i shouldnt have to explain why it's good to elim scum first over town here im gonna be real with u like

??? we get momentum? info on who was doing this or that? the potential for one less scum pr role?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1007 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

my blood pressure is lowering now but i will remember this.
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1010 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 1009, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1007, Summer Nights wrote:my blood pressure is lowering now but i will remember this.
Spoiler:
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1017 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1024 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 1022, Augustus Caesar wrote:Sirius can you hammer RCEnigma

which hectic alt is the depressed, dying, wanting to Kill all sonic image
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1026 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1025, Augustus Caesar wrote:it's the real hectic

sorry you had to find out this way

i can fix you......
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1028 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 1026, Ydrasse wrote:

i can fix you......
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1031 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 1029, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 1026, Ydrasse wrote:

i can fix you......
go back to summernight
In post 1030, Augustus Caesar wrote:
In post 1026, Ydrasse wrote:i can fix you......
How? What you dealing?

my love. deal or no deal.
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1033 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 1032, Augustus Caesar wrote:deal but I want some vibes as part of that package

those are always free, on the house
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1045 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Summer Nights »

are you trying to fake a townslip LMAO
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1046 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Summer Nights »

like why put it as “assuming” there when we know they’re informed like you’re trying to be ~unsure
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1047 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Summer Nights »

also like, wrf is the logic even that bc the team is informed they’ll have a perfect claim or w/e

rce literally claimed the One Role in the world that necessitates giving him an extra day to live and the timing of it is such a slimy, survivalistic move when he could have done it three irl days ago and given us time to actually like, idk, come up with a vig pool or move discussion forward productively?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1048 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Summer Nights »

like it comes at the very end of things which literally gives town like, not any time to try and do something else with their time or search elsewhere it’s just a mad fucking scramble
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1049 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Summer Nights »

bc i’m gonna be real i think that if rce claimed an investigative or something the elim would’ve went through still because it’s not provable in the same way a vigkill is; by claiming SOECIFICALLY n1 vig he’s trying to get a free elim
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1050 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Summer Nights »

like holy fuck!!! n1 vig of all the things of ALL the odds in this game we happened to hop on the one person who got ran up who happened to have this one super specific role that conveniently saves them but teehee oops tomorrow where did the vigshot go i was rbed guys oopsies!!!

and then we’ve just wasted a day on a bad elim instead of just going for this. like you don’t have to believe ever claim you hear LMAO
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1051 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Summer Nights »

constantly believing claims/giving them time is how scum manages to power through like

you wanna towncase rce? anyone at all?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1054 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Summer Nights »

i don’t think you’re giving yourself enough credit + shouldn’t be harsh on yourself
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1055 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Summer Nights »

that being said, those were your teammates thoughts? yeah?

are any of those your thoughts/what’s your take?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1056 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Summer Nights »

i don’t want to be spoonfed content from them through you because if you’re scum like... if you have that little faith in your game/ability i think it’s more likely that you’d rely on them to say things for you while your posting is meme-y/non productive so that you can appear to be like... idk lighthearted/aloof?

does that make sense
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1129 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Summer Nights »

okay hi i am HERE for like 5 minutes because work and i have some thoughts that i should expand on layer but i want to throw down a quick like... People I will not vote today of augustus/adorable/datisi(asterisk here???), i have some things i want to say but this is also kind of uhhhh me getting prodded and needing to post something but i’m busy. yeah. cool!
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1130 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Summer Nights »

i have FEELERS to put out now and i’m hyped
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1143 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

@datisi i did some soul searching after the flip yesterday and thought about the vote you put on me a bit and then your content this game a bit and then my teams thoughts a bit and i’m okay w you for now bc i don’t see a very Obvious path? i guess where you’re maf but it gets the asterisk because it’s not as strong as my will to not vote the other two though i do wanna reread them this day phase even if i think i’ll end up at the same conclusions

this game feels like everyone is vibing in a miasma of like. mostly weak reads leaning either side without any real Meat which is a strange feeling and it’s like.. going through mud a bit to sort one way or another
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1148 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Summer Nights »

@datisi the Brunt of that post i can elaborate on when i’m not working but why’s it weird that i’d say that? it wasn’t even a complaint more of just like... the feeling i get overall? i don’t understand that being particularly AI
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1179 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Summer Nights »

okay wow hi uh. it’s the weekend so after work...? posts? i have a mental block this game and each time i say i’ll get over it (: i can’t find the will to log in to post here and maybe that’s the alt at work

VOTE: xofelf i don’t believe in this wagon at all but like. placeholder until i’m off work.

i’m doing the thing where i think about this game and not post again. could someone present like... idk, even just 1/2 sentences on bulge being scum? my heels are kind of dug in over this like, toneread and i’ve seen their name floated around a little bit so. i just want to understand

also wow i have to clock in soon uhhh

@datisi i don’t have like. a great answer for you that has nuance and quotes and posts or whatever and i can try to better verbalize this later but it’s really just like... a feeling ?? at this point which is kind of how i’m going about this game rn i think it’s just like. i really just look at your posts, and there’s like sometimes this itch in the back of my head over them, but it’s just an itch and not like... ugh. idk how to explain this. your vote made me go !!!! and there was paranoia here and there but i don’t wanna vote you today for that because i don’t think you’re mafia jsut based on how you sound also your indignation over no one doing anything LMAO like scum would just coast or w/e esp if the lack of activity was being especially fruitful to them ig? so yeah.
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1181 (isolation #94) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Summer Nights »

i just... type like that? lmao
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1183 (isolation #95) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Summer Nights »

like idk what else to tell you, i’m not invested in this game ar all so yeah a lot of this rn is Gonna be vague? but i’m trying to make sense of it and i’m like.. genuinely sorry because you seem annoyed..
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1184 (isolation #96) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Summer Nights »

okay i started feeling a bit bad over just... hand waves at this

datisi, when im home i’ll try to better verbalize my read for you, okay? sorry if i got a bit snippy but i took it as a personal blow against how i talk in general
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1186 (isolation #97) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Summer Nights »

*apology hug and gif*
Spoiler:
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1246 (isolation #98) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: deasvail

let us ride bravely onto this wagon brothers
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1248 (isolation #99) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 1246, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: deasvail

let us ride bravely onto this wagon brothers
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1249 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

IM FREE TO POST HERE NOW BTW ill add a 2 person iso to my acc for team mafia <3 sorry for being annoying but ithis is literally like a mental block being removed by being able to post on here and not on my account and now i am going to do so many cool good things for this game it's going to be un fucking believable are you guys READY?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1251 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

actually idk if i can do that but tbh im here now, im newer and cooler than ever before and ready to fucking solve this game !!!!!!!!!!!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1253 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

for real hate that girl. truly hate her. disgusted.

who do u think is scum?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1255 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

You woulnt lie to me would you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1256 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

I trust you so much....... pleas tell me its real
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1257 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Will you keep me safe and protect me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1259 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

you told me the truth <3 im so happy

you know i would pocket you relentlessly all game and drag you into lylo jus to turn you against someone else, right?

but i'm town ~ nya ~
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1261 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

I dont know if i can do that, im a seflish lover

dont want to be without you......
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1262 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

(im crumbing lovers)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1264 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

do you expect anything else from me my sweet augustus? my darling?

*twirls hair*
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1267 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

would that be such an awful fate? it's just a classic ydrasse maneuver

clockwise, like it?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1269 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

HELLO?

when did you change... gus,,,? is that really still you in there? they didnt get you did they?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1271 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

it's been a long time, but i'm here, i'm here! i found a new host!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1274 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

im washed up, didnt you ehar? but thats why im here now, town, trying to live a new life... anew purpose

they gave me a healing kit
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1275 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm divine spirit mage
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1277 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Kinda scummy of you to point that out imo :/ little sus
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1280 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

What if im an important pr and you just outed me? you sicko..
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1281 (isolation #117) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

youre a fabled warlord trampling over me, thel ittle mage with 2 health, youre sick, just using me to farm up mana

absolutely DISGUSTED
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1282 (isolation #118) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

your fabled trait is when im ion the field you instantly try to kill me because you HATE ME
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1283 (isolation #119) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

s m h
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1285 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Im a legendary unit top tier in all the best comps and what are you? weak and item dependent, tch
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1287 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Comrade infinity misses pichu
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1288 (isolation #122) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

idk why i called you that your avatar just made me feel it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1291 (isolation #123) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ok so Highkey i think youre suppoesd to run teemo over tristana because like, spirit buff with yuumi and then samira goes pew pew but also at the same time this teemo had on the little devil teemo skin and i have flashbacks to that awful game mode so HMPH and hi pichu... <3 my widdle baby pokemon....

I need teammates to buff right now i doublecast an ability that attacks if it has already shielded my team
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1293 (isolation #124) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

OKay fine ill calm it down for you i guess since you asked so nicely :/ w/e.....

you make yuumi a warlord CLEARLY duh we started in the spatula galaxy so now we're all put together whos our chosen? we should be building around them i think and rallying w them
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1295 (isolation #125) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Hehe
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1297 (isolation #126) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

im born this way
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1298 (isolation #127) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

actually i dont think we should forget how good lady gaga's music is and thats why i said that but also i just am
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1301 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ummmm it deends on what kinda comp we wanna run

i think maybe we bought you and it'll also 3 star you right and you can do massive damage?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1302 (isolation #129) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Hi bulge

i like how ou colorcoded us :D
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1306 (isolation #130) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Wait your reads list is kinda fire like idk if i agree with the order but the top / bottom havles are mostly very cute i am a fan i think
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1307 (isolation #131) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i like that actually wtf... im ebmracing it

a salmon going upstream this game
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1308 (isolation #132) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

can you explain the order ab it of the last 3 like in little spoonfeeding sentences to me?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1315 (isolation #133) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Welcome :)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1317 (isolation #134) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Bulge.... towm
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1321 (isolation #135) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i like the quick turnaround on what is a little nuanced/Compliquated for how they positioned people on their list it felt like a natural thing that didnt need to be made up or thought about for like ~logic~
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1322 (isolation #136) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1319, Creature wrote:Oh well can't complain much about Ydrasse because at least something is happening rn
Im giving everyone the extra 50 pages this game to catch up to the other games and this time...... I mean it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1323 (isolation #137) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

literally my shackles are freed i can post without worrying about a silly little alt my thoughts are UNINHIBITED i can READ i can DO THINGS
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1326 (isolation #138) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Me turning this game into a hellhole and asking other teams thoughts about me now that they have to read this

Spoiler:
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1331 (isolation #139) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

get his ass
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1333 (isolation #140) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

HMMMMMMMM
that face IS rather cute.....
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1334 (isolation #141) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ok fine. fine. you are. youre my locksoulheartread
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1336 (isolation #142) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

nya ~
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1338 (isolation #143) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Angleshootings a little toxic imo :/ especially to me :////
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1342 (isolation #144) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1339, xRECKONERx wrote:idk why there's 5 pages of ydrasse and hectic flirting at each other with what looks like a bulge readlist thrown in but im not reading it right now

i hope somewhere in there someone (see: hectic, or whoever else) can explain why AtE is townie
Why were you treating the lives of people this game like little musical chairs where we can kill willy nilly

and i said what i said these last 5 pages......
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1343 (isolation #145) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1341, Sirius9121 wrote:ydrasse why dont u alternate accounts between summer/ydrasse
that will be fun
it's winter time
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1397 (isolation #146) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

this is a placeholder post since i wont be able to post for like ~2-3 hours and that'll put me outside of prod range but +town to bulge for reads list, will elaborate when i write up my thing in a bit
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1413 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

la dee da

@datisi: the best way to describe my read on you right now is like... rooting this in the present because it's easiest, but i feel like you're trying to push a lot of momentum in this game at times where it'd be most opportune for scum to just... not, you know? this game has been slow and look how slow served us d1, lol. a scramble at the end. your anger that people weren't doing things/irritation feels like it comes from a towny place bc of that. in general uh, i feel like you're taking this game rather Seriously which is a bit of a switch-up or maybe i just haven't played with you for a while but there's an edge almost to how you're approaching everyone.

also bc this is fresh on the mind the fact that you're even asking for my read on you in like, an interrogation-style feels good to me because you're not just... accepting it at face value and letting it slide, bc in reality it's not something you HAVE to question and if oyu're scum most likely you just smile, nod and keep doing other things or don't even do things at all and let the low-energy sort of permeate the town.

uh, so yeah. like... idk, this is like a general just View of how you've been acting and not going into your content which like... i've pointed out a few things here and there that have made me :/ but as a whole i genuinely can't see why you approach the game as you do if you're scum? i guess you could be like, trying to powerwolf and asking things and trying to root up tender little townies to flip over because there's not too much opposition to you atm but also like. why does scum even let that happen, i guess? idk! doesn't feel likely to me atp and i'm fine just like... dealing with u later if you turn out to be scum bc i feel like for someone asking so many things/Posting A Lot it'll become more obvious down the road
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1414 (isolation #148) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

my townreads are split between wagons AHHHHH

ari being wagoned pings me w/o reading his iso bc from my experience ari is an easy person to wagon for his lack of activity? like there's no resistance there bc he's just not around to do anything abt it but also like looking at the vc, im... mostly fine w the people on it atm. uhhh

okay let me open up ari's iso. i thought that there was just one post where he didn't talk about rce/beeboy / had them as null but uh. huh. idk if ari just like, doesn't... say anything abt his partner if his partner is getting wagoned. something concrete at least? it's dodgy but it feels a bit ??? to me to avoid doing that unless he jus didn't have time. really wish mr. ari was here now though to like, vote somewhere if he's not content w the wagon that isn't him though, there's like... idk, reading it now im like "why havent you voted reck or bulge if you feel that way or even like, deas just as a survivability thing?" i know he townreads the last one there but like theres no drive to move things away from him or anything which idk how to read LMAO. maybe this is just projecting ig
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1415 (isolation #149) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

so like, for the bulge i had this like, inner vibe read where i thought they were town and im happy to announce that the reads list made me feel vindicated, i dont have the same order exactly but it lines up with what im thinking sans like... move sirius and deas down a tier basically and that's what im working with, the former is kinda ? for me to parse but im not intereste din like... killing it, really, okay actually that's more a townlean and deas i need to think about a bit but the read on ari feels like... i guess a little weak for someone who has ari as one of his top trs? i agree w the fact that ari is easy to have a go at but it feels like there's too much faith there to trust him like that. uhhh. ari actually can go in null with a hint of scum instead of at the bottom entirely re: bulge's list.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1416 (isolation #150) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

wow i look deranged okay

i wanna chew on this when im at work tmrw

UNVOTE:
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1417 (isolation #151) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

if i had to vote btwn these two wagons right now id probably? go on deas again but looking between them is like... hmmmm

@augustus: i miss u. tell me what u think of deas's recent posting when youre here bc idk what to make of creature vs deas. lowkey i feel like describing deas as flail-y this game is like... idk about that one
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1418 (isolation #152) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

also apparently deas actually towncased ari more than i thought so like, scratch off that lil part of whatever i wrote in these last posts

anyone having ari as their top tr despite this though is so weird to me that im like, sitting and nodding at it like ok cool idk how you did this but uh it seems like you believe this so nea

im delirious and i have work in a few hours good night ill be back tomorrow now that im feeling this game
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1421 (isolation #153) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Ydrasse »

oh in my head it helps me sort things if i have to gauge two players against each other? @deas, i’m not locked into either wagon

you’re both in the lower half of my poe and i implied that but also i think my rambling was sort of incoherent
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1422 (isolation #154) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Ydrasse »

but my poe is also more like, the result of townhunting than scumhunting
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1428 (isolation #155) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

????

not really LMAO

i townread the people i townread w a decent amount of certainty like, maybe it’s shitty to take the game as parts rather than a whole but i trust who i trust rn
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1429 (isolation #156) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m not stuck in that poe tho or else i’d just keep voting you and call it a day
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1485 (isolation #157) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm not really into the idea of a deas-vote right now. maybe i'm put off about how creature talked about his game; the way he was being represented versus his actual content feels worlds apart which feels pretty fuckin bad when it comes to voting him.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1487 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Spoiler:
don't tell anyone this but i would vote sirius because my read on him won't ever be able to come from content just vibes and while i love a good vibe check, i don't wanna deal with it down the road. i love you sirius tho
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1488 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1486, Datisi wrote:ydrasse who do you want to vote
i want to say sirius just to get it done and over with but like, it feels like a policy elim despite what i ujst said

how do you feel about creature/ari/reck, in that order of wanting to wagon atm? maybe the bulge, but i also need to read Something first so put a tack in them.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1489 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

that's vague but also like, half this game could probably flip scum atm and it wouldn't feel surprising
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1490 (isolation #161) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

removing the tack from bulge now, not a wagon that's on the table; i hadn't read the reply wrt them talking about how they were maybe gonna be nked which made me go ? because like... why would you when i feel a lot of people have had some degree of suspicion there. answer's good tho
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1493 (isolation #162) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ergh

at some point i'll read this game as a whole instead of chopping it up into isos
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1494 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: aristophanes

skimmed for sirius in his iso after he said he was down to kill sirius which like, hypocrite here, but i just don't like ari saying it. LMAO. feels like sirius has always sort of been on the table for him which is... it feels like he's been building up to be able to vote this when it's the easiest thing that someone could do this game, wagon-wise.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1498 (isolation #164) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

meh

the towniest thing i can give you is my d1 until i get more and more into this game post-mental-block that i am melting away, and was the counterwagon to scum. it was literally only me getting that enraged to the point and proving i had fight in me that i wasn't gonna be an easy route for them to go down that i feel i've done anything exceptional
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1501 (isolation #165) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

the issue i have w your progression on sirius is that it feels low-effort and over the course of the game, it's like...

i get you've been not here a lot and i'm expecting too much but of all the places to have efforts sirius definitely isn't the one to sort for me and the impression i got when reading your posts about sirius has been that you've wanted to keep him as an option but not one you like... believe in? does that make sense?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1504 (isolation #166) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

like i said it's hypocritical to also want to elim sirius because i'd rather just Not have to deal with it down the line but it feels more like you set up to have it happen, ig
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1506 (isolation #167) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i am, this is true, i own it with pride
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1508 (isolation #168) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i have to kill the other do-nothing slots so i reign supreme

and then i'll have graduated from being a do-nothing slot myself
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1510 (isolation #169) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1507, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1501, Ydrasse wrote:the issue i have w your progression on sirius is that it feels low-effort and over the course of the game, it's like...

i get you've been not here a lot and i'm expecting too much but of all the places to have efforts sirius definitely isn't the one to sort for me and the impression i got when reading your posts about sirius has been that you've wanted to keep him as an option but not one you like... believe in? does that make sense?
Sure, I can get how you might see that from my posts I suppose. They've always felt to me like a slot that will need an Elim and I don't see a way around it. Eventually they'll have to eat one because their current activity is unreadable to me and will never lead to an NK as town. Literally they just need to eat a yeet at some point and IDGAF when.

*shrugs*
what's the actual chance you think sirius flips scum though?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1515 (isolation #170) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1511, Augustus Caesar wrote:stop hard lurking and play the game for god's sake , Ydrasse. we're here to play mafia so sort yourself out or I'm reporting you for playing against wincon and then Isis will modkill you
why do yuo hate me... always do this to me in games... bully little ydrasse she's so sad and innocent and crying nw youre suo fucking mean... imgong to vovte you...
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1516 (isolation #171) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

sobbbing asnd shakign rn because of u
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1519 (isolation #172) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

IM sick of your psychoanalysis imno t giving n fuck yuo... fuck you hate you will maim you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1522 (isolation #173) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

you wont take kindly to the knife im plaicing in yor back soon
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1523 (isolation #174) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

absolutely going mental on yuo, so many wounds, little swiss cheese man gets bullied for looking like a pincushion
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1528 (isolation #175) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

its nt adorable when its in your BLOOD
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1536 (isolation #176) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ari i do not know which of us here is missing the joke, but one of us certainly is

<3
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1539 (isolation #177) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

): i'll see myself out
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1549 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i mean if you can handle knowing that i know now you hate me and want me to die and be dead i GUESS its fine ://
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1551 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: creature

let's see what this does?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1554 (isolation #180) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

yeah you better worry
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1566 (isolation #181) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Ydrasse »

yeahhhh uh. this sucks!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1567 (isolation #182) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Ydrasse »

do you think that ari being peeved abt my vote like that means anything though?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1568 (isolation #183) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also i am Working From Home so like... hi im here today
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1571 (isolation #184) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Ydrasse »

hewwo ari
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1574 (isolation #185) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Ydrasse »

you feel sorry for getting mad, really? huh. i had no remorse for getting that peeved LMAO

i'm okay, just doing some paperwork stuff, super super boring but i'm comfortable at least while doing it :> also this fortuitously comes at a moment where i am very into the concept of playing mafia
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1576 (isolation #186) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1575, xRECKONERx wrote:ari you have posted a LOT in 24 hours but almost none of it is reads or gamesolving or progression hm
what do you think about the things he has posted then?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1577 (isolation #187) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Ydrasse »

a-anyone there?

i so alone..

Spoiler:
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1583 (isolation #188) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1580, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1576, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1575, xRECKONERx wrote:ari you have posted a LOT in 24 hours but almost none of it is reads or gamesolving or progression hm
what do you think about the things he has posted then?
...that none of it reads as gamesolving or progression

are you like, reading the fucking post you're quoting
“almost none of it”

yes i am reading your post
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1584 (isolation #189) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Ydrasse »

about to make it 100% fluff at this rate
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1647 (isolation #190) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Ydrasse »

can i not be scums eod push again lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1649 (isolation #191) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Ydrasse »

am at work rn VOTE: xofelf

xof teetered on me back and forth for the game, defending sometimes sometimes not, their name got floated around and they came around and had suddenly decided i’m scum and now here we are

idk how they reacted around rce but i can read when i’m home, just like. ya
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1655 (isolation #192) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1650, Datisi wrote:
In post 1647, Ydrasse wrote:can i not be scums eod push again lol
???

did peta flip scum while i wasn't looking?????
who was scum that pushed you yesterday???????
so many ?????
i remember something i said about a certain vote that i’m mulling on right now???

peta was not the only person that voted me yesterday. and you framing it like that feels like you’re trying to obfuscate that fact which ficking sucks

the reason i’m not voting you right now because yes my townread is tanking is because xof is trying to tie us together and i have no fucking clue how they came to that conclusion
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1658 (isolation #193) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like can someone explain to me how m/why exactly the fluff this game is especially scummy or not good for this game or w/e
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1660 (isolation #194) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Ydrasse »

it just feels disingenuous to make that a big part of a case and say things like i’m switching accounts as theater or w/e like in what world does that read as scummy
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1662 (isolation #195) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1659, Datisi wrote:
In post 1655, Ydrasse wrote:i remember something i said about a certain vote that i’m mulling on right now???
what vote???

like sure peta isn't the only person that voted you yesterday. you're saying "lol i'm being pushed by scum at eod again" and who is the scum that pushed you yesterday then???

also i thought you had a townread on me?? tf you mean the only reason you're not voting me is xof???
did you miss the part where i said my townread on you is tanking or no or when i referenced your vote.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1663 (isolation #196) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

??????
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1666 (isolation #197) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

you’re literally not reading my slot if you’re saying i haven’t been doing things in the past few days + trying to figure this game out
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1669 (isolation #198) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1665, Datisi wrote:WHY is it tanking??? WHY does it feel like every single game relevant thought you put into this thread was pulled out of your ass 3 seconds earlier without any cohesion whatsoever????
because this is the second vote you’ve made on me now and the first one fucking sucked and here you are again back on board datisi that’s why

i’m literally playing on my fucking 15 min break and don’t exactly have time to go back and hard reread and i’ve been trying my best to get back into a game to be helpful
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1774 (isolation #199) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

hey ari, i've got a question for you!

why did you describe your case on bulge as scumleany with some townleany posts? i'm reading over it right now and it really just like... reads like a scumread/scumcase? i don't know if there's like a separation in your mind between those terms but it feels like you're misrepresenting what your actual read on bulge is when you phrase it like that. like we're supposed to look at it like you're being fair and impartial but it doesn't translate.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”