TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:16 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind,

that I put down a vote

How wonderful life is, now you're in the game VOTE: Ythan
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Hopkirk »

starting to do isos now. this is roughly where i'm at on ABR

Spoiler:
In post 580, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 548, AGar wrote:The ABR vote and feelers were specifically to maybe hopefully coax something out of ABR considering he's been the quietest person in this thread wrt what is few posts actually say.
I've learned how to play without taking over the game.
In post 697, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The difference between us Uncrowned is that you look for a reason to vote, and I vote, push, hammer, repeat, and then at the end I will put together the evidence to support a theory to solve the game.
In post 702, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 699, unwnd wrote:ABR I think you're town

You can burn me later, your vote on AGar is pure and Ceph is townie as well

This can be your redemption to what you did to me in Fake Peoples
I took that game to heart and changed my play after. Hopkirk and Uncrowned can attest to me not taking center stage anymore and allowing the game to flow without me picking it apart and prodding at it insistently. We won our last game as town quite nicely.
In post 1015, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1006, OkaPoka wrote:its a culture war between boomer and zoomer energies

only one thing unites both cultures and that is cute anime girl
I am on team zoomer energy
In post 2014, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1996, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: ABR
This one is disappointing
In post 2031, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xtoxm at l-1 with intent to hammer, im just gonna call out the chances of him flipping town are much higher than the worst / oka / ceph vote block seem to think
In post 2059, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I've barely read this game, I'm not emotionally invested, and I've got nothing for ya. Luckily I also don't care if I get flipped for the same reason.
In post 2065, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The worst spamming has been a big reason so killing him would be helpful to the game state. Xtoxm can still be scum I'll probably vote there before my teammates jump on me for not doing so. DGB feels like scum.
In post 2069, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Im very surprised Hopkirk jumped on me to be honest. If i wasnt on the verge of dying id vote him over dgb and xtoxm.
In post 2070, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: xtoxm

Saving myself lol. If it flips town dont look at me.
In post 2133, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I get invested early on I can be more proactive but inspiration eludes me and I've gotten lazier. Don't expect me to change later in the game, I probably won't.
In post 2376, Albert B. Rampage wrote:100 pages and we are just going to lynch a lurker, we could have done this a week and 80 pages ago. Xtoxm is lynchbait. I don't understand why you guys think you're good, you just write words and push submit then pat yourselves on the back. There's no scumhunting.
In post 2406, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DrippingGoofball. Hercules. You Hopkirk. I have very little influence in this game because the ones running the show decide where the action is and I'm relegated to the sidelines like a crazy homeless person. It's not up to me to change the course of the game, it's up to those that everyone townreads and follows to wake up and make better bandwagons. My entire scumhunting technique is to run people up and look at their reactions. Xtoxm is ineffective because he's doesn't do jack shit. AGar I've assessed is town. Now we need to keep going. KEEP PUSHING.
In post 2408, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't suspect Uncrowned where did you get that Hopkirk??
In post 2411, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2069, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Im very surprised Hopkirk jumped on me to be honest. If i wasnt on the verge of dying id vote him over dgb and xtoxm.
In post 2416, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2413, Hopkirk wrote:What about it surprised you?
You should know I'm town. We think alike. Your vote on me was opportunistic and you swaying the way the wind was blowing.
In post 2436, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2433, Hopkirk wrote:what i don't understand is that you've said i play 'like you' defined that as 'wagon people to see how they react' then seem surprised i was happy to wagon you (while you were in my poe).
why didn't you have an issue with me while you were in my poe? why only now

(@abr)
I gave my gut reaction, but you are correct obviously. Doesn't take out the sting of the feeling of a backstab.
In post 3146, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Let's yeet the worst. AGar, Hopkirk are down. DGB let's go.

VOTE: the worst
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:57 am

Post by implosion »

A038378: Integers which have more distinct digits than any smaller number.0, 10, 102, 1023, 10234, 102345, 1023456, 10234567, 102345678, 1023456789

Link

Vote Count 1.22
DrippingGoofball
(3): Albert B. Rampage, Xtoxm, Titus
Ythan
(3): OkaPoka, Dannflor, DrippingGoofball
Cephrir
(2): Almost50, innocentvillager
Xtoxm
(2): Dunnstral, AGar
mastina
(1): hercule
AGar
(1): mastina
Dannflor
(1): Winter Flakes
Okapoka
(1): Ythan
the worst
(1): Hopkirk

Not Voting
(3): Cephrir, the worst, unwnd

With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to eliminate. Deadline is set for January 29, 5:00 PM PST, in (expired on 2021-01-29 21:00:00).

Albert B. Rampage is being replaced.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:15 am

Post by OkaPoka »

MathBlade would like to send many virtual hugs to you mastina

he also says your still scum and abr is scum and titus is scum or at least nuke all those slots, he seems very very confident about this

also he thinks dgb is scum and getting bussed

i would like to yeet ythan tho

i will also send hugs

now back to the scheduled programming
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:21 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Tell MathBlade that I consider him a master of reading between the lines and I'm a bit disappointed in him. I formally request an appeal.

Having said that I'll gladly "bus" my so-called buddies LOL
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:33 am

Post by OkaPoka »

write your appeal in the form of song or general poetry with rhyming etc.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 3306, Hopkirk wrote:- Ythan's unvote after the claim instead of moving to another wagon feels off
What the fuck are you talking about.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:36 am

Post by OkaPoka »

nevermind mathblade is incredibly lame and appreciates the reach out and will move you to null
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Hopkirk »

@DGB: can you give me some off that sweet self meta so i can see if my assessment of you matches what you'd present it as?

@Ythan- why aren't you joining me on anything?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 3333, Hopkirk wrote:@Ythan- why aren't you joining me on anything?
Where have I unvoted in this game at any point Hopkirk?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 3331, Ythan wrote:
In post 3306, Hopkirk wrote:- Ythan's unvote after the claim instead of moving to another wagon feels off
You said I unvoted, Hopkirk. Where.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Cephrir »

ok lez go get ready for some unconvincing stream of consciousness hot trash

there are some other slots i want to do this with but i'll hit the ones that are most relevant at this moment first. as i come into this im kinda townreading dgb and kinda want to vote ythan but we'll see if that persists

i thought dgb's very early game seemed pleasantly unworried. at first it made me think "wow where are these strong opinions coming from" but she later noted (1398) that this was rvs goofiness and i approve. i didn't agree with her hercule read at the time and that's fine.
In post 335, DrippingGoofball wrote:I like innocent villager for town, it's only 5% because of the friendly avatar.
In post 340, DrippingGoofball wrote:Winter Flakes for town.
In post 332, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am not liking Hopkirk's non-game related busywork. It feels like game avoidance.
^unafraid to have off kilter takes i think. iv was becoming a popular target around this time. maybe hopkirk wasn't a popular townread yet tho. shows consistency with not being fond of fluff posting. i wonder what she thinks of mastina, considering that?
In post 347, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 284, hercule wrote:How do you vibe with someone's whose only points are that I'm a) nervous (i'm not) and b) lying about being bored?? LMAO like get out of here with that
:dancingbanana: caught for the wrong reasons
In post 349, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 292, hercule wrote:DGB's push was fluff
My case was rock solid.
In post 351, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 333, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 332, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am not liking Hopkirk's non-game related busywork. It feels like game avoidance.
meh even though most of hopkirk's posts are not really game related he's still in the upper %'s of game related posts
I don't get good feelings from any of the posts because they are massively bloated.

I prefer terse, meaning-dense posts like #329.
i've gotten burned before townreading fun lighthearted posting, but i'm probably not going to stop. something about how these posts aren't worded like they're trying to be funny yet are funny speaks to me.
In post 354, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 339, Hopkirk wrote:i've been online and posting in some manner all day and you say i'm avoiding the thread? you gonna claim you've being 'sleeping' or 'working' or 'spending time with your family' or some other bullshit excuse? spare me.
No, you're avoiding the topic of the game.

Attacking me personally
for things you predict I will do
(things that I am not in the habit of doing, BTW) has my scumdar vibrating, buzzing, and shaking itself off the lab bench.
i like this take -- i agree that scum are more likely to worry about how another player will respond to them in the future & it feels like a real thought because of that

dgb consistently will not accept easy scumreads on lhf- "a50 is being a50," "what i see [from xtoxm] is townie enough", & maybe winter isn't lhf but i feel like he's been a common target of shade (i realize much of this has come from me) and she did a little flakes town-questioning a weaker post-flakes town again bit that i liked.

to date, i still have no idea why dunnstral was in the "yeet bait town" section. i don't think this was ever explained? i don't count 1171 as an explanation it seems like a joke
it's interesting that she apparently isoed everyone to produce this readlist and showed 0 of her work but ok i guess. the fact she randomly declared unwnd to be town when he wasn't posting seems in line with this and i guess it's consistent enough with her general disinterest in explanations.

i liked how she poked several people to look at ythan before voting him in the 1100s. i wonder what changed her xtoxm read to scum - i should check if he posted much in the interim

1304 is a little strange - it sounds like the production of townie soundbites is something one should intentionally engage in and one doesn't do that if one were scum? the wording makes me think that it's coming from a place of "hopkirk could simply generate and deliberately include some townie soundbites if he were town" which is an odd take
In post 1398, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1361, AGar wrote:
In post 1176, the worst wrote:more immediately, agar - what is DGB doing as scum?
I did qualify this in that some of this is gut driven, but DGB came out of the gate with a confidence that pinged as off. DGB's reads have been mostly of the blasé unimpeachable variety, but I felt that the read on Hopkirk in was trying to slip one by and put feelers out based on distorting the facts. The denial of noticing ABR in felt cagey and weirdly unnecessary to say "I barely noticed them" rather than attempting to coalition with a player that DGB wasn't actively scumreading. Townblocking and townhunting is fine and the hot new rage, but the absolute scarcity of engagement with anyone that DGB hasn't townblocked is concerning, and a naked readslist seems useless and actively trying to pass off as doing something in a format where you have teammates. Zero attempts to engage with the current wagon, zero attempts to parse other spots for pressure, and zero attempts to parse out the burgeoning null-list that is growing. As far as I'll dive into meta is I know DGB plays an, um, unconventional game. But this stinks of scum.
Let's parse.
  • DGB came out of the gate with a confidence that pinged as off.
    - One would think that a seasoned player like AGar would be familiar with the fake bravado of RVS. It's not supposed to be actually convincing, and to get hung up on RVS shenanigans is perfectly acceptable during the RVS. But we're on page 56 now and a player still harping about RVS swashbuckling is scum who is bound by fear of updating his reads.
  • DGB's reads have been mostly of the blasé unimpeachable variety.
    - Oh really? This is a blatant lie, and if AGar really thought this was a scumtell, he could find players in this very game that are culpable of this sin.
  • I felt that the read on Hopkirk in 332 was trying to slip one by and put feelers out based on distorting the facts.
    - Let's pull out the post in question. I wrote:
    "I am not liking Hopkirk's non-game related busywork. It feels like game avoidance."
    I don't feel too strongly about AGar's comment here because I later reconsidered my judgment of Hopkirk regarding the balance of non-game busywork/avoidance to actual game engagement.
  • The denial of noticing ABR in 667 felt cagey and weirdly unnecessary to say "I barely noticed them"
    - I'm pretty sure one thing we can all agree on in this game is that ABR has not been remarkable one way or another. AGar's mischaracterization of this being "cagey" is not honest scumhunting.
  • absolute scarcity of engagement with anyone that DGB hasn't townblocked is concerning
    - OK, is AGar keeping track of everyone's reads and how much everyone is engaging with their townreads vs. their scumreads? And what's wrong with not engaging with scumreads, anyway? Like I'm doing now.
    I'm casing AGar in the third person
    . Because I believe he's scum and I want to convince the town. I don't need to convince him that he's scum.
  • a naked readslist seems useless and actively trying to pass off as doing something in a format where you have teammates.
    - That's neither here nor there, we frequently post naked lists on this site, I have done so for over a decade - it's a bit of a personal placeholder that's especially useful when playing large games. As far as teams go, making assumptions about other player's levels of engagement seem disingenuous. Reading this sideways, it may mean that AGar is getting a lot of help from his team mates.
  • Zero attempts to engage with the current wagon
    -
    UH WUT

• zero attempts to parse other spots for pressure
    -
    UH WUT

• zero attempts to parse out the burgeoning null-list that is growing
    -
    UH WUT I don't even know how to respond to this rubbish.
i thought at the time that this solidly won the argument. now that i'm reviewing her iso, i would certainly agree that the idea her reads are boring is wrong. i also found 667 to be quite plausible and thought ABR was just being self-important thinking dgb was copying his reads when i for one certainly didn't know what the hell his reads were at that point in time. i still think this case from agar sucks ass even though i kinda think he could be town now.

didn't someone say dgb had anti-tells with xtoxm? are those coming later bc right now i don't see that

as i see a quote from mastina 2117 in here i have to wonder what the fuck kind of reasons she needs to see day 1 because those wagons weren't objectively shit at all they were way better than day 1 logic usually is.
is that tmi from mastina?

im not sure what to make of the amount of shade towards abr in here while staying parked on xtoxm the whole time. i guess the conflicted read in 2467 seems to jive with this.

dgb isn't afraid to change her reads with more information but they don't seem to change at the drop of a hat - i think this is a quality inbetween place. for example see 2514, this took a long time. i'd like to hear where 2763 came from in light of this @dgb
the fact that i voted agar around this point tells me i hadn't fully come around on him being town yet here so evidently i was off on the timeline a bit above, and then his very good post seems to get her off it for good.

all her recent votes in xtoxm titus mastina and ythan are well supported in the iso, titus maybe a little less so than the others but it's in there. she's helped take abr off the table several times i think which i like if he's town and that's a free ml. actually i don't think she's scum with him either for the "sheeping my reads" interaction and the obvious internal conflict about him/discussion with the team about him.
In post 2965, DrippingGoofball wrote:Xtoxm is LAWKSCUM and my vote isn't moving.
wowwww elim all liars imo

@dgb you didn't seem to believe x's claim, so why move off him? i see a possible answer in your iso but i want to know if that's all it is
In post 3077, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3040, Ythan wrote:You're making an awful lot of noise. And that's all that it is.
NO U

OkaPoka is efficiently interrogating you like an accused criminal on the stand and he's got you dead to rights, watching him work is a thing of beauty and your slimy deflection is an offense to snails.
ya i wasnt sure i wanted to go this far but... ya. especially now that i know ythan wasn't softing mason with xtoxm, that whole exchange was fucking garbage from him (uh oh ceph u haven't isoed that boi yet)
In post 3257, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3256, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3116, Xtoxm wrote:he's also telling me to claim; we are a tracker.
Damned if I didn't expect you to be a PR by play. (No, I'm not bragging and I wasn't even confident as I noticed no crumbs from X. It's just me be familiar of the way he plays overall, I had him down as 60-70% a TPR, and I sure as he; couldn't have used "I think he's a TPR" to explain the TR).
Let's see if you're good at this.

Do you think I'm a PR by play?
i dont really like inviting this from any role

ok so yeah i still don't want to vote this
i think there's a pretty good consistency of thought here despite the general brevity. it's not perfect or anything but i'd be interested in hearing in more detail where the scumreads are coming from here. idgi, the slot feels yeetable and i would like to see some intellectual backup beyond that.
im sure this will do nothing for anyone but here u go anyway

ythan

oh god i forgot about this idiotic kerfuffle with hercule at the start. that makes it more than once ythan has just gotten into these pointless fights about nothing where he's just aggressive seemingly for its own sake and acts like being right matters to the game at all. is this just pointless antagonism for scum to make or is it the approach of someone who has trouble producing fake content?

i see... a few reactive posts, talking about other games, nongame content, uh when will there be game content

428 seems to indicate a tendency to get lost in larges, okay, i certainly buy that's happening here
In post 440, Ythan wrote:
In post 437, Dannflor wrote:when you get a chance you might look at the innocent villager iso?

was there something specific in worst's reasoning for tring herc you disliked?
Totally, and yes I'm sure there was. Offhand I was just like "why are you saying that that's not true".
not immediately apparent to me how this conversation happened i'm not succeeding at putting the context back together right now but regardless i don't care for something i'm having trouble wordsing here.

why do we keep posting "morning friends" as though we're planning to play the game today and then still not doing anything. this is probably a personality quirk ig.

as xtoxm has famously not pointed out successfully, is pretty shit. even if hercule were scum the word lying doesn't seem reasonable here at all.
also id like to note we've still contributed literal nothing to the game at this point besides a hercule suspicion held over from page 1.
In post 738, Ythan wrote:I can't force myself to give a fuck about this pointless back and forth you're so invested in sorry. There's nothing of any value in it for me.
blatantly untrue lol. if you don't care about the only thing you've talked about what do you care about?? and hey guess what he keeps talking about it, you know, like someone who cares about it.
i loathe this e-2 vote onto agar from whole cloth. the only time he mentions agar is the post right before this which seems to indicate he was going to look at it but... like were you not following the game at all before? how could you not know what was going on with agar when that was the main thing happening for like 8 pages.

oh hey it's my own post wondering what the point of being pointlessly contrary about nothing is
well, i wouldn't mind it as much if he did anything else ever but dude has had p l e n t y of time now.
In post 852, Ythan wrote:Jake wants people on this wagon to summarize their reads for him.
really, that's it?

...oh god i want to ask him why the xtoxm case is shit because it's the first opinion he's expressed in a while and i want to engage him about literally anything but oka tried that and oh my god no thank you.
i have trouble believing anyone could think okapoka is scum, tbh, and i know for a fact no one thinks an okapoka vote is going to accomplish anything today so fuck off with that.
In post 3063, Ythan wrote:Sorry for being testy but like. Nothing you're saying matters at all???
In post 3064, Ythan wrote:I know I just apologized but I'm going to call you dumb again soon.
In post 3072, Ythan wrote:(I am legit sorry for being rude tho sorry)
In post 3074, Ythan wrote:
In post 3070, Ythan wrote:
In post 3040, Ythan wrote:You're making an awful lot of noise. And that's all that it is.
why are you so grumpy and why can't you decide if you're going to continue to be grumpy or stop

well, i just ended up coming out with stronger opinions, the general direction of them both remain the same.
ythan can you please give me an opinion with a reason about literally anything?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3335, Ythan wrote:
In post 3331, Ythan wrote:
You said I unvoted, Hopkirk. Where.
oh look he's doing it again
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Ythan »

Don't be a dipshit Albert i like you a lot.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 3334, Ythan wrote:
In post 3333, Hopkirk wrote:@Ythan- why aren't you joining me on anything?
Where have I unvoted in this game at any point Hopkirk?
you unvoted xtoxm when you moved to your new wagon
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Hopkirk »

like do you think i'm going to townread weird pedantic gotchas just because i do them as town?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Hopkirk »

oh
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Ythan »

Teehee
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Hopkirk »

shit
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Hopkirk »

wow
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:46 am

Post by OkaPoka »

dont fucking read your pms for fuck sake
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Ythan »

So town gets points right.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:51 am

Post by implosion »

I'm aware of what happened.

We'll be designing a new game and rerolling, since it's not too far into the event.

Apologies to everyone.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:10 am

Post by implosion »

So here's the deal:

First, if anyone wants to replace out before the second game starts, please let me know and find a replacement. One person (unwnd, who will be replaced by Lady Lambdadelta) already let me know, so thanks for that.

Second, the game will be designed and started as quickly as possible - I'll probably aim to launch it tomorrow.

Third, since everyone has a different bit of info about this game, below is the entire setup and roll copy/pasted from the mod PT for your perusing pleasure.

Spoiler:
Xtoxm - Mafia Tracker
hercule - Mafia Multitasking Role Watcher
Cephrir - Mafia Night 1-3 Compulsive Visitor
Albert B. Rampage - Mafia Goon

unwnd - Town Lazy Jailkeeper
Dunnstral - Town Personal Watcher
Titus - Town Checker Fruit Vendor
DrippingGoofball - Town Vanilla Cop
Ythan - Town Combined Motion Detector Mailman
innocentvillager - Town Follower
Uncrowned - Town Even Night Vigilante

JacksonVirgo, AGar, Hopkirk, Dannflor, the worst, OkaPoka, Almost50 - 7x VT
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:15 am

Post by implosion »

Status update: game's been ready to go for a bit. Just trying to resolve a replacement for the ABR slot. Expect role PMs shortly after we find that replacement.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”