TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #200) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

about fishing want to fish for some monkeys

i know i just got burned last game but why are we townreading a50 anyhow, i checked his iso and he has 100 posts which seems, high because i can only recall him vs hopkirk lol
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #201) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

yours thoughts my differ from mine but:

kinda~ it feels a little scaled down i guess in stuff. last game he had the whole everyone come meta me which did pull my attention a bit but this game he doesn't have that same bombastic flair (ig?) but his post count looks high

i got burned because obviously my meta on a50 is sorely outdated but i still feel like it scummy even incl. last game
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #202) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

that's a little silly to say we should use the legal system as precedent for playing mafia

if you are okay with miselimming town to elim scum then "innocent until proven guilty" is not a paradigm that matters
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #203) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1447, Ythan wrote:But the burden of evidence is.
the fact that we vote to lim d1 means burden evidence is not really on the accused lol
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #204) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1451, Ythan wrote:
In post 1450, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1447, Ythan wrote:But the burden of evidence is.
the fact that we vote to lim d1 means burden evidence is not really on the accused lol
Who said the burden of evidence is on the accused??
way to go me

sorry burden of evidence is not really on the accuser
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #205) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i mean the fact that people find success through townbucketing and poe rather than scumhunting means...
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #206) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

like ok ok ok im going to drop it this isn't even related to the game anymore
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #207) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

it would be pretty cool if you voted a50 with me pretty please?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #208) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

and fuck it

VOTE: LLD
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #209) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I'll be doing an AMA now fire away
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #210) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

never am i going to like a vote this game but thank you bro
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #211) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

get sadge dannflor because im doing the thing i do in most games where im just going to commit to a narrative and stick for a flip

i thought i evolved past it last game but here we are, back again, old habits die hard
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #212) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

bored i am not but honestly this reroll is fucking with my head so much

maybe we can get like vi to come in and do a post game analysis for us when its all done and dusted

ask me anything @ceph i need some real time interactions
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #213) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

hey it probably is - asgdh

its just currently as it stands my townreads are

hop, iv, xtoxm, ceph, ythan, and herc to an extent and i mean like idk im just following where the mass of my townreads are blehhhhhhh

4 of them are voting LLD and 1 of them was voting her

mastina is literally the only reason why i feel so weird about this but asdfasdf sometimes it do be like that
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #214) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

now best case is maybe this forces game into an upper gear with regards to like half of the other slots in this game, i just have too many people i don't have reads on
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #215) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1483, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1475, OkaPoka wrote:get sadge dannflor because im doing the thing i do in most games where im just going to commit to a narrative and stick for a flip

i thought i evolved past it last game but here we are, back again, old habits die hard
what is LLD town flip gonna tell you?

That we should flip hercule next?

maybe mastina?

like it doesn't sound particularly like you believe it'll flip scum
you're probably not going to like my response but yes i think we flip hercule after.
In post 1484, Dannflor wrote:why the fuck are you town reading ythan and not A50
You are townreading A50 and not Ythan? I think ythan is surprisingly townie with the few things he's done. maybe my bar is low because ythan trolled my ass last game but i thought his votes were pretty townie because they are utilitarian and drive the game forward. while a50 is bloaty and i don't know his place in the game. look i know a50 is weird but being weird doesn't give him a town check.

meh i feel like at the start hop was really proactive and townie and it just made sense for him to be townie. his 'incendiary' comments i think are... unfortunately townie because it probably signifies LLD can't be scum with hop and its a massive gamble for a guy like hop to do something that... incendiary. i actually liked his a50 takes as well but wanted to keep pressure on hercule so yeah. he's still capturing a lot of the mindmeld we had last game, and i've been keeping a lot of my thoughts hidden.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #216) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

an attractive alternative like a50 anyone seriously how do you guys have townreads on him, nulls i guess is reasonable, but like townreads wtf

maybe some mastina probably not
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #217) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

all in all yeah dann's probably town im just sad that im coming around more to it as he comes closer to twisting my neck and sending me to the shadow realm
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #218) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

green pool

iv, hop, ceph, xtoxm, ythan, dann, herc

honestly anything goes

titus, agar, flakes, lld, dgb, jjh, dunn, duck

red pool

a50, mastina

is where my head is at atm
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #219) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

get this xd

UNVOTE:

okay did not get what i expected out of mastina going to recalibrate
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #220) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

your going to love me but a political move of me to town

i was testing a theory but obv did not hold maybe i poisoned the well butttttttt im going to go think it over
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #221) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

game theory:

mastina wants LLD dead for whatever reason. now she won't admit she is playing politically but i felt she was playing politically. anyways i tested my theory because i felt like she was trying to get me to vote LLD through putting me into scum buckets, by voting LLD and seeing if she moved me anywhere. clearly she didn't i.e. my theory on mastina playing politically is wrong i.e. my theory of scum!mastina playing politically is wrong.

unless i poisoned the well by preemptively calling it out but i do think if she was playing it that way she would've moved me up regardless.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #222) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

on this

okay working theory: i think LLD is town. sorry but opening up with mastina sux and trying to fight mastina while townreading them is an overcomplication as scum. leaving the thread now when votes are piling on you? that's just silly as scum, maybe as emotional town i can see it because she'll be like not my fault u guys suck.

anyways mastina not biting at my vote and reaction test, i think i can mark her as town for now. why? because i've counted the votes needed to flip LLD, the math is ugly and she 100% is going to be scrapping for votes to lim LLD if she really wants it. the thing is, mastina scum i think would be more readily available to compromise for this because obviously she's not going to think her case is solid. and mastina town, probably is so convinced she is right, she doesn't care and thinks the evidence speaks for itself. a political move is bold yes, but pushing LLD (if my theory about LLD being town is right) is also bold for mastina so if mastina was scum, leaping to compromises i don't think is exactly out of the realm of possibility. limming LLD is probably a top priority for a scum!mastina, but i think this is town. scum mastina probably does the math and realizes compromises need to be had.

also i like the herc is town theory, you know what, i can buy it. mastina's outlined it before, he's reacting a lot different yes, but also, here's the rub, the way herc plays scum is a lot more proactive with buddying. there i dropped the secret tell. he goes out of his way to try and buddy up with people as scum, i don't really see that, whatever that's fine. okay so what do i do with LLD town and town mastina and herc town?

VOTE: dgb

Here are my thoughts, when dgb latched onto LLD, LLD was not viable wagon at all. you know what was? herc wagon. i think the most routine scumplay in the book is to wagon the person who is pushing the miselim (which would be herc). it's a two for one stone, lld wants the BoP, dgb gets to clean its hands by letting lld get the wagon through, let it green, and then be the first to take out LLD. am i preflipping? yes, but fuck it you know.

dgb has been pretty open about the buddying play this game, like it was last game, but there is a huge difference. dgb is actively trying to use the buddying to get votes, its a little blatant, and i think that's by design. we know dgb was buddy-y last game as town so it shouldn't raise any red flags, but i think that's superficial. the way dgb is using buddying this game is to hard push an LLD elim. dgb also keeps hinting at wanting to end the day fast, but doing that on LLD is a pretty bad idea and i think dgb should know lld's value as town, not a great person to end the day on. anyways the core of this is dgb is using buddying this game to get the agenda done of a presumably miselim while last game the budding did not feel agenda-y.

absolutely no proofreads i gtg but YEET
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #223) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1533, hercule wrote:@OkaPoka if i'm boiling this down correctly:

your townread on LLD is based on her townreading mastina despite mastina scumreading her? I don't feel like that's strong enough of a case. There are other ways for scum to deal with someone scumreading them, nightkill is an obvious choice

and your townread on me is based one me not buddying anyone? couldn't you classify my interactions with mastina as buddying? she hard trs me and i hard tr her back

I don't see how those are strong enough to reach the conclusion you did that DGB is orchestrating a town v town with a scum agenda. I do concede that if LLD vs me was town v town then scum would be more keen on an LLD flip just based on meta, but the rest seems weak
alright im just going to drop my summoning of cthulhu because i just got busy irl and no time for rituals besides half the list found out at the same time on d1 so it ruined my gambit

my townread on LLD is partially stemming from this yes. there are ways to engage this for LLD and the fact that LLD is still treating mastina as town when she as every single right to policy scumread her i think is a massive signal that LLD is town. its an extra layer of extreme overcomplication because LLD is essentially relying on other people to dig her out, and other people have been trying and failing, why isn't LLD stepping in ever? because probably she's town. she's obviously a power-wolfer, i think a power-wolfer is going to be like okay play time's over IM IN CONTROL. lld in response to people wagoning her as done everything in her path to literally lose agency. not scumreading mastina is a massive loss of agency. unless LLD has some exact scumteam of like dannflor, ceph, and idk someone else whom she fully trusts to dig her out, like why? that's the question you gotta ask with players like LLD. like why you doing this LLD if your scum?

nightkills tbh lol i have no idea i hate setups with nightkills. actually mountainous nightless is my dream setup /shrug maybe. look im not going to speculate in my weakest area which is anything related to night actions. in fact mastina can vouch for how i suck at pr play.

no there is a difference between what you are doing with mastina here and what you did to me last game. you kinda just hid behind me last game for a long time with gems like
hercule wrote:maybe i fuck around and VOTE: xtoxm with you
and sheep voting with me. and there was countless times where i saw you in that last game basically waiting on me to do something and asking me what to do, like that's the sheepy buddy buddy hercule koba described to me. mutual townreads != buddying.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #224) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1535, mastina wrote:
In post 1532, OkaPoka wrote: sorry but opening up with mastina sux and trying to fight mastina while townreading them is an overcomplication as scum.
Out of all the possible reasons for townreading LLD this has to top the charts in how bad it is.

LLD's default treatment of me is exactly this--she says I suck because it helps her, and she calls me town because doing otherwise is inconvenient for her. That's basically it, no further depth to it. You can add layers to it if you want, but at the end of the day, the two's reasoning boils down to exactly that. Saying I suck helps her; saying I'm town is more convenient than trying to scumcase me.

It is in fact any other combination which would be more town from her. Saying I suck and I'm scum; saying I don't suck but am scum; saying I don't suck and am not scum; literally any of those would be a legit surprise to me. (The order of most scum to least scum is insulting me+townread > insulting me+scumread > no insult+scumread > no insult+townread, loosely; I've no real reason to hold back on this since regardless of her alignment me saying this won't affect LLD's actions. She'd probably be insulted if I insinuated that me disclosing this would influence her, because I know it won't.)

I should add the caveat that insulting me and townreading me is not actually scum-indicative. It's the most-scum combination of the four possibilities, but I consider it to be the closest to NAI as is possible since when I say insulting me helps her, it does so regardless of her alignment.
mastina it should be a red flag that LLD is trying to convince you, mastina, to swap on hercule. instead of doing anything else, like trying to dismantle the waogn on her by screaming at us and bullying us until we feel bad, she chooses to hop in thread, type about how you are wrong, and then leave the thread. that's basically her game plan her. look if this is scum lld this is quite possibly the most singular dimensional gameplan ive ever seen from someone pooky and mathblade described to me as literally not worth pushing as scum. she's going to scream at you that you are wrong and log off as the wagon builds? a little silly right? maybe i eat my words if she's scum but if she's scum like pooky and math lied to me or something and im not going to assume my teammates have decided to fuck with me.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #225) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

anyways dgb is superficially similar in style to last game but i think the agenda of its posts is a whole lot different and it makes sense to be the scum slot if we have lld/herc/mastina as all town. ok now sheep me or throw rocks im going to YEET out again
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #226) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

thank you okay now i logoff for real i got shit to do byeeeeeee

iv you can field all questions for me teehee
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #227) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:54 am

Post by OkaPoka »

@dann i tried to help my scumbro a lot in black flag but idk if coaching is the right term, it was more, here is my opinion and meta on these people so take it for what its worth

ehh im going to hold onto dgb, dgb is not exactly succesfully sowing doubt into my theories so /shrug

dunn case is interesting i suppose, ill have to double check the meta side from some recent games i was with dunn

but ill rate it

shitpush - i guess it could make sense he's going for ez targets
waffling - ehh maybe, dunn's always been a lil mysterious with his reads
active lurking - nah

meta - who knows someone grab mariaR

dgb scumreads me so i wouldnt be pocketed @titus
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #228) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:05 am

Post by OkaPoka »

winterflakes is not bold anymore yes
im sorry agar but your notes have absolutely no links pls at least give us clickies if you won't quote it ):
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #229) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:45 am

Post by OkaPoka »

you really need to chill

i didn't want to get to bogged with you vs a50 because the gamestate was focused on lld/herc and you/a50 was a distraction

i don't really care about you vs a50 its not why im sus of a50. it felt like a stupid exchange and there isn't really much to read into it.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #230) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:46 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i like ceph's posting and do you really want to argue this hop please stop
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #231) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:48 am

Post by OkaPoka »

maybe an analogy will help

you created a little spark next to a huge keg of dynamite

now look if the dynamite goes off, its the dynamite's fault to an extent for destroying everything but if you know the dynamite is going to go off - you really don't need to spark it
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #232) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:05 am

Post by OkaPoka »

what about me and agar?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #233) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:15 am

Post by OkaPoka »

im literally townreading you and have literally defended you that your posts were obviously jokes

whatever
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #234) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:24 am

Post by OkaPoka »

nobody cared until you reopened it...
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #235) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:37 am

Post by OkaPoka »

mentally we are at 3 weeks of d1 and might hit a full month of d1

man imagine if the reroll was dance all im saying it would have been GOATED
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #236) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:40 am

Post by OkaPoka »

4 scum vs 13 town and no ic could be an insane bloodbath

oh my god just spectating that would be wild
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #237) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:03 am

Post by OkaPoka »

17p 4 v 13 no ic Dance
15p baton pass
14p Pick Your Power
13p mini theme
9p closed micro normal
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #238) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1664, OkaPoka wrote:17p 4 v 13 no ic Dance
15p baton pass
14p Pick Your Power
13p mini theme
9p closed micro normal
thoughts on this boys?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #239) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ur a hater
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #240) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

dunn a lil sassy today
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #241) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

wow dunny does this mean you came to dgb all on your own
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #242) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

wait dunn's massive mega wall hid ducky's return

hi duck
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #243) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

aww i thought dunn liked my case and was sheeping me, sadness
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #244) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

so sad dunn so sad i am
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #245) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

wait 1576 is ur own post dunn
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #246) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i think is a good post
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #247) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

it didnt work
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #248) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i want to have the post link to myself you know?

or is that not allowed
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #249) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

we can always get the gang back together
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #250) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

lld never thought mastina was scum

lld thinks mastina sucks
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #251) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

the meta argument is entirely subjective on what constitutes as deep and thoughtful analysis lmao
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (isolation #252) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

we vibe and search for other vibers

perhaps the old crew could get back together

you know, for old times sake, a whole *checks notes* week ago
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #253) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

thoughts on dgb @xtoxm?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #254) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

lets move on guys
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #255) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

expand on it?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #256) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

actually scratch that you think LLD is scum~

why is LLD scum?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #257) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

you think LLD!scum lets her scum partners bail her out and not try and bail herself out? @dgb???
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #258) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1811, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1808, OkaPoka wrote:actually scratch that you think LLD is scum~

why is LLD scum?
im struggling to put that read to words in the same way i can with dunn
i could give some reasons probably but they will sound dumb
but you are stronger on LLD scum than dunn scum?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #259) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:43 am

Post by OkaPoka »

so titus whatcha going to do about the current "tvt" gamestate then?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #260) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:44 am

Post by OkaPoka »

can i get a quick check from duck/lld/titus/flakes on how much they've read because you guys haven't explicitly engaged with much of the game for various reasons just wondering
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #261) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:47 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i guess jjh too
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #262) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:30 am

Post by OkaPoka »

but then if you start a wagon on me we'd have to start a wagon on you? we're in a time loop!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #263) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:06 am

Post by OkaPoka »

no idea what to make of that readslist tbh
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #264) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:24 am

Post by OkaPoka »

sometimes a readslist is helpful i guess but usually they are only helpful if accompanied by explanation so that's probably it you should write a line about everyone
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #265) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:57 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i suppose - why is a50 a chum? (how do people even have a read on this slot tbh)

how is LLD is an umm? (id expect a strong opinion on this slot from everyone? actually what is an umm is that a null read or uncategorized etc.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #266) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

you have no questions about jjh's readslist? id imagine unless you had a fleshed out/specific reason otherwise, any grouping of reads would want to put a50, flakes, ythan, titus, worst together.

unless you agree with the placements of these 5?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #267) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

5 ppl who i dont think have done enough to require a judgement call on their alignment unless you specifically read into things 'deeper'

As in if you told me you thought x was t/s without explanation, id be like cough it up
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #268) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

here's an example

if i say dunn is town, the people that will ask me to cough it up are going to be the people who disagree with my read.

but if i say ythan is town, even the people who somewhat agree with me are going to ask me to cough it up.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #269) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

anyways back to dgb, just surprised dgb has no questions about the readslists because the fact that you split apart some of these quieter slots means you had mysterious reasons for doing so, and dgb seemed to imply that the readslist is fine -> there is no mystery behind these reads
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #270) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i think he's gone dunn
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #271) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

agar is null for me
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #272) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

he's gone though dunn

gone into shadow realm

what do you think about agar
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #273) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

cuz im bored and open to thoughts about agar
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #274) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

bye herc :(

sorry to hear that mastina :(

okay ill concede maybe that my town points for lld might not be exactly town points, but why is she scum? a lot of your posts are basically lld is scum so therefore lld is scum. what would a town!lld do vs a scum!lld?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #275) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i want to play with this okapoka too guys
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #276) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #277) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #278) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

take your time mastina but just saying the most convincing point about lld being scum is the thing about ducky and lld being in a pt together

i will retract parts of the towncase
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #279) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

do u want to talk about anything
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #280) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

im bored and might disappear all of tomorrow sooooo wanna talk
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #281) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1925, Winter Flakes wrote:where are you at on ceph / dann / dgb / hopkirk

these are the slots i'm mostly unsure about although i'd say i'm more confident in dann as town than the rest
i have lean townreads on all except dgb who i super scumread (i made a case! and since you tr lld/herc/mastina (presumbly) then its a case you should look at it!)

i will say hop has been dropping a lil recently but that might be because i was getting annoyed with him
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #282) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

of course i can always be a victim of the concurrence townread but i concur with them on stuff that is not exactly the most popular nor convenient opinion to take
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #283) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

although how are you unsure on those four slots and not like

ythan / a50 / titus / duck ( i guess you are voting duck but still)

what are your thoughts on the other three then?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #284) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

superficially its similar but the persistence and confidence makes me think there is something more

like dgb is trying to copy and ends up playing a flanderization of itself
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #285) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

vs someone like me who isn't even trying to copy last game because lightning only strikes one and tbqh i will forever live in the shadow of okapoka
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #286) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

well my theory is dgb didn't think it could get a lld flip today (herc looked inevitable) so when it committed to the character it doesn't know how to make an exit from it you know
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #287) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

has the_worst even looked at the game? iirc all his comments had to do with things that literally just happened or he was prodded to look back
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #288) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i feel like he's doing some obvmeta related playstyle things but i dont know his meta /shrug
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #289) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

TITUS FROM DOWNTOWN
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (isolation #290) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

meh wagoning ducky sounds boring
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #291) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

hmm but what about a dramatic scumflip
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #292) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

The slow death of the dgb wagon saddens me
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #293) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: the worst
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #294) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

we be playing duck hunt and iv be playing most dangerous game
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #295) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

we be jaded

our youthful optimisms of a week ago has been stripped away revealing a carcass of exhaustion
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #296) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

we 100% need some of duck train of thoughts about the game

more conspiratorial the better tbh
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #297) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call "TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts."

Welcome Luca Blight.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #298) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

im just here to hear the duck quack
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #299) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

look if you want me to engage with the idea of lld scum you do need to case her
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #300) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

with that being said the monty hall problem says lld's chances of scum goes up or something idk xdd
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #301) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ok sure lld scum stonks go up i guess but i think dgb scum
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #302) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i guess the work you have to do is show me why dgb is town and show me why lld is scum other than she has an incredible scumrange and could be doing all of this because at least on mastina's end, i feel like a lot of her arguments are: well lld scum could do x,y,z
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #303) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

is LLD a purely poe thing
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #304) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

we should kill dgb
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #305) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i think i managed to disappoint both parties
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #306) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

@lld xtoxm argument is a bop related one

@xtoxm im just going to leave this out here again, you are going to need to eventually come around to scumcasing lld otherwise i won't even know why i would be voting lld other than im scared and that sounds like a silly idea
even if u negate every single one of my lld is town points, you still have to connect the dot to lld being scum otherwise /shrug
we live in a society
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #307) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

fmpov the reasons why you guys are voting lld pls correct me if im mistaken

-she is good at scum
-townreads on her are undeserved
-she's mean
-she hasn't died yet

the third choice is so far the most convincing point anyways good night i might not be here for the next 24 hours
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #308) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1091, DrippingGoofball wrote: *snip*

Lady Lambdadelta - aggressively discrediting players, manipulative ego post
this is the category of being mean, xtoxm thing happened after you committed to lld push @dgb

and ive seen you make posts about lld not being bussed or whatever

so no i am not misrepping you, maybe generalizing a lil

---

titus, i promise you that mastina's vote on LLD is not opportunistic. the lld scum theory is literally her brainchild. yw i just saved this thread from a mastina wall. i had to sacrifice my own pleasure of reading mastina walls to help everyone else, look at me im so town.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #309) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

why are you adding dunn to scumleans
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #310) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

what? how is lld involved?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #311) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Dunn's asking why you townread DGB after you just pointed out how DGB reinvented history.

i promise you lld is only tangentially involved as a stage prop
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #312) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

just pretend im dunn and ive basically fast forwarded a conversation that might've taken 2 irl days to resolve yw
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #313) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

titus its not like you need a literary degree to read what dunn was saying

it was very obvious...

how about you give that post to chennisden and ask him fpr his interpretation, if he agrees with me and its obv then this is a nothing moment
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #314) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

in general id agree but this is not something that matters at all

like if dunn was being a mysterious lil dunny then sure, im all for it

but like cmon, you don't need dunn to login for these
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #315) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

okay maybe i stop posting for like another 24 hours u guys probably dont want to hear me anyways
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #316) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #317) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ducky rep'd out
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #318) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:27 am

Post by OkaPoka »

w.r.t. to wagoning a replacement - there is no point in wagoning a pending replacement, but if im going to vote there its more scarier for the replacement to come in, make a bad post and then me voting them then it is for me to be already there. is it AI? statistically its scum indicative but high minded players will shout at me for saying that.
hopkirk wrote:how are you reading LLD and i need to check what you're pushing because this seems like pushing against the wagon and i thought you weren't saying you were against it
I'm still leaning town on LLD, admittedly my original towncase on LLD does not hold. Am I against an LLD wagon? IDK. I have issues with it because the arguments for it seem to be converging now on the xtoxm vote, which is surprising because the wagon started before it. All the other arguments i feel require me to believe LLD is scum before they look scummy, and nobody to me has connected the dots on why x action is a scum action. It's more "well it's not town" which I suppose can work in a PoE world but this isn't a PoE world.
hopkirk wrote:why? (w.r.t. reads on LLD should be strong)
If you are going to come out swinging, people usually immediately have an opinion on you. it probably takes more work to get it back towards the middle.
hopkirk wrote:do you mean the two days where i wasn't posting when you say 'recently' or before then
it was for a pretty long stretch of time where my read started to degrade. probably after the first 48 hours.
hopkirk wrote:which of their points do you think are an over the top character? looking at say the post i asked LLD about earlier?
it's more of a holistic thing gameplay wise, how it is trying to gather votes on lld, openly giving townreads for agreeing with it or voting with it. that feels like too much in one direction. don't know about the other part if you want to link it again or reclarify.
xtoxm wrote:if pressed to answer i could see oka being a lld buddy, he's been at least presenting himself as someone who could be persuaded to join, but when talking to im not getting the sense that he actually ever would. i also feel like he's reducing our suspicions to less than they are. it feels like he keeps saying we dont have a case, and maybe we haven't presented in a strong and convincing way why we believe in this, i think all of me/dgb/mastina have to some degree explained ourselves.
that's a little frustrating to hear. ive tried to give you guys something to be excited about explictly, being by waning LLD townread to hopefully incetivize you guys presenting a concentrated post on how you connected the dots on lld being scum, but you guys gave me the BoP argument and want to work on a dgb towncase instead of doing some analysis. look im downplaying your case because i feel like there has to be something else that you just aren't mentioning, and half of me asking you about your lld argument is to figure you out, not lld. lots of arguments are flying around but i don't feel like they get to the bone, just a summary about what lld has done this game and meta tangents. the fact remains that there are enough people that share the same concern with me w.r.t. lld's wagon where maybe its not a me problem but a you problem.

who's the wall writer now :wink:
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #319) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i really wonder why
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #320) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

by not saying anything you are saying something

-okapoka the philospher
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #321) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ill confess to be a sinner in the hands of an angry god and my repentance is to stop malding and start vibing
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #322) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

pls sir just a crumb of dgb votes i beg of u
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #323) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

xtoxm please tell flavor leaf that mastina thinks me n him are similar, its an absolutely hilarious comparison

only the second funniest post made on this page
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #324) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

sure i agree and i think poe is op as fuck but rn i need a better reason than "not townie" to vote lld is my point
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #325) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

but also whatever ill let lld defend herself i literally should not care about defending her at all if she's not going to post more
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #326) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

its incredible the lengths i go to avoid future work ythan, absolutely incredible
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #327) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:32 am

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: LLD

i feel like im crossing the picket line
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #328) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:31 am

Post by OkaPoka »

the real crime is dgb opening a confidential file with security clearance: okapoka, and dgb does not have that grade of clearance
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #329) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:13 am

Post by OkaPoka »

LLD can be the master of her own fate
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #330) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

yeah nope
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #331) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: ythan

lld come vote with me pretty please
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (isolation #332) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

absolutely no shot you believed you were trolling me for the sake of trolling absolutely zero
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #333) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

to even claim that your goal was to troll is just lmao
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #334) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

yeah absolutely zero shot - troll label was put on you and your just playing it up but i remember it was dannflor who labeled you as a troll

yeah yeah okay dude sure whatever we all can read our interaction last game
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #335) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Subject: TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)
Ythan wrote:Xtoxm case is shit and Oka and Herc smell the shittiest. Eventually 2839 is weird but that's deep into it and not compelling.

this is not how a troll initiates a conversation
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #336) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

<3
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #337) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

look iv you can look at last game yourself and compare notes

i have consulted math multiple times, you can read my iso, anytime i mention my team its mathblade mostly and some pooky. we ended up coming to terms with the idea that we should just ride the lld train out, obviously that's not how today has played out. ive asked him about titus and he told me the activity is NAI so yeah. im not going to post that. really dont know why you are bringing my team into this so much, i kept a lot of my team reads and thoughts private last game as well and leaked them out only when necessary. you didn't even get my team's full reads of last game until start of this game.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #338) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

and how do you know i haven't consulted mathblade about titus? ive literally had a moment in my iso where i threatened titus with a mathblade consultation, is your conclusion that okapoka ended up not consulting mathblade?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #339) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i pulled up my disc paraphrase:

me: thoughts on titus' activity level/read?

math: it's nai

and there it is folks, sorry i didn't post that
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #340) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

anyways gtg life beckons and im busy everyone please vote ythan i dont think i need to explain myself and if i do you will make me very sad and grumpy
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (isolation #341) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

we have 4 days dude im not abusing the deadline

im not saying anything about gamestate, my sparser posting has 90% to do with real life, i just need to communicate my emotions and thoughts in a few minutes rather than postings over a few hours

all im saying is ythan resembles from my admittely limited experience, how some d1 scum players like to play and he's misrepping his own game for gain
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (isolation #342) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

bell did you read last game what are you comparing firebrand to? epilogue?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #343) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

also i am not complaining nor frustrated about the gamestate i am okay with 90% of the players so yeah okay gtg again
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (isolation #344) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2321, Bell wrote:
In post 2318, OkaPoka wrote:bell did you read last game what are you comparing firebrand to? epilogue?
Yep, epilogue. You literally never let up and I hated you for that. <3.
ahh i love dance games
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (isolation #345) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

alright i seriously have to go bye
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (isolation #346) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:25 am

Post by OkaPoka »

ill have to take a deeper look at my catchup later but i got pinged on discord to do a quick thingy:

don't see why the reaction to ythan's AtE spew is to wagon titus, if anything its time to bag and tag ythan. he's not really doing anything but AtE, like complaining about day length and then voting me, criticizing iv's quixotic attempt to reach out for him, i mean like cmon

he's just whining and whining and why is this scummy?

he's whining and not doing anything about it, honestly i think he's just flailing and minimzing damage by minimizing possible associatives. there isn't any attempt to say this is who i townread and this is who i scumread here are some reasons, no i dislike x because y for reasons z, it's just vague general angryposts that mean nothing

okay in depth catchup plus responses to stuff pointed at me later
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (isolation #347) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:27 am

Post by OkaPoka »

also i like titus and would rather her see lylo than ythan and titus is more likely to eat a bullet if she's town eventually so there is that argument if you are into that
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (isolation #348) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:29 am

Post by OkaPoka »

and some of the easy questions that im going to answer

@bell in general i prefer scum > town but also alignment is not how i find enjoyment

@hopkirk im having less fun because i have less time to engage with the game and i find enjoyment through lots of real time interactions so yeah sadge
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #349) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:30 am

Post by OkaPoka »

also ythan is very reminscent imo to how wisdom played baton pass and honestly how voldemort played last game barring you know, yeah

honestly some shades of me in starry night
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #350) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

one more try

ythan clearly wants to give off the sense that he's done with this game/phase

so if he wants to end this day why is he voting me? leaving an LLD wagon to start anew on me is not how you end this day.

if he's tired with this phase why is he being such pos about answering questions or engaging with anyone, clearly he has enough willpower to sarcastically respond to any posts directed his way, if you're just tired and don't want to read or do anything, you'd probably hit that lurk button and disappear. its just insults man. all the way down. he's got no right to reject questions because he literally does not have enough content, questions are shit because there isn't much to ask. look at his iso

anyways put 2 and 2 together and you realize that he's either scum just flailing around, minimizing associatives by not engaging with this game meaningful or town that's happening to make himself unreadable. am i hedging my bets? yes

is his blowup genuine or false? i don't know enough about ythan to answer that and tbh i dont care

and for the comparison to last game, he had a viewpoint he was trying to push and just being incredibly obtuse about it. his viewpoint being xtoxm = town. but the key is the obtuseness is what pissed me off.

he's not being obtuse this game, he's actively being an ass for the sake of being an ass because last game he was an ass so he can still be an ass

bag n tag please
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (isolation #351) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

and logging off again
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (isolation #352) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Why do i not see ythan votes you guys keep giving good reasons to vote ythan
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #353) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Sorry hop i dont want to answer ur questions do i have to

Bell we have 2 days left. Nobody wants to flip ceph.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (isolation #354) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:44 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2517, OkaPoka wrote:ill have to take a deeper look at my catchup later but i got pinged on discord to do a quick thingy:

don't see why the reaction to ythan's AtE spew is to wagon titus, if anything its time to bag and tag ythan. he's not really doing anything but AtE, like complaining about day length and then voting me, criticizing iv's quixotic attempt to reach out for him, i mean like cmon

he's just whining and whining and why is this scummy?

he's whining and not doing anything about it, honestly i think he's just flailing and minimzing damage by minimizing possible associatives. there isn't any attempt to say this is who i townread and this is who i scumread here are some reasons, no i dislike x because y for reasons z, it's just vague general angryposts that mean nothing

okay in depth catchup plus responses to stuff pointed at me later
In post 2546, OkaPoka wrote:one more try

ythan clearly wants to give off the sense that he's done with this game/phase

so if he wants to end this day why is he voting me? leaving an LLD wagon to start anew on me is not how you end this day.

if he's tired with this phase why is he being such pos about answering questions or engaging with anyone, clearly he has enough willpower to sarcastically respond to any posts directed his way, if you're just tired and don't want to read or do anything, you'd probably hit that lurk button and disappear. its just insults man. all the way down. he's got no right to reject questions because he literally does not have enough content, questions are shit because there isn't much to ask. look at his iso

anyways put 2 and 2 together and you realize that he's either scum just flailing around, minimizing associatives by not engaging with this game meaningful or town that's happening to make himself unreadable. am i hedging my bets? yes

is his blowup genuine or false? i don't know enough about ythan to answer that and tbh i dont care

and for the comparison to last game, he had a viewpoint he was trying to push and just being incredibly obtuse about it. his viewpoint being xtoxm = town. but the key is the obtuseness is what pissed me off.

he's not being obtuse this game, he's actively being an ass for the sake of being an ass because last game he was an ass so he can still be an ass

bag n tag please
@bell
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (isolation #355) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:48 am

Post by OkaPoka »

mastina, who the fuck is going to defend a scumbuddy in ythan

We just came out of a game where scum double bussed xtoxm and the best they could do to defend xtoxm was to tmi him as town and eat the pressure onto another. No hard defense, a throwaway tmi

In fact the only reason why xtoxm lived was 3 people tming him town, two townies and 1 scum

You cant honestly think that ythan would be hard defended by scum as scum, esp after just witnessing last game
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #356) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:49 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i think you minimize associatives as scum if u don't care
like as scum if you die its entirely your fault, even if you don't care, at the very least you'd cut your losses and eat the flip without sabotaging your teammates game. its just bad form to sabotage your teammates, so if you don't have a real gameplan to get out you might as well make your flip as minimal in impact as possible

plus easiest way out is to minimize associatives, wifom game is a dangerous game because there is the possibility wifom can be theoretically read into. just minimizing interactions to a few people and doing nothing proactive is the easy and safe play for scum, especially if you don't want to effort into trying to deepwolf etc.

sure not helpful =/= scum. i can concede that. but he's being annoying about it and honestly with how he's just labelling others, he thinks we are bad for even daring to interact with him when he's done nothing proactive? like cmon. this isn't assassins in the palace.

him voting me is meant to be emotional i agree. it doesn't line up with his stated desires.

the town perspective of him angry posting while having done nothing is the perspective of him just wanting to make this game not fun. in which case i hedge my bets anyways and bye.

maybe you can analyze whether ythan's blowup is genuine or not. im just not going to, its really not worth it and ive been burned for it. i literally do not know enough about ythan to go speculate on that. is it important? sure. but im not going to go there because i don't know and the punishment for being wrong on that is a lot more than the reward.

im just arguing that if ythan is tired of the game as town, he wouldn't have still been engaged to this game and wouldn't have voted me either. he's obviously engaged to this game, he's being super AtE about it when he's done nothing important. /shrug it doesn't line up

anyways ythan wants us to think he doesn't care but he clearly does. he's worse than the people who don't do anything, he's actively resisting the idea of doing anything and is being a prick about it. like nothing about it makes sense, at this point why are you playing mafia. nobody forced you to play. this is a game.

and yes townies don't make sense on happenstance but this is just actively being ???????. like you want to not make sense on purpose. i think that's scum indicative.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (isolation #357) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:08 am

Post by OkaPoka »

maybe ythan doesnt need energy to angrypost but i still feel like being mean to other people is something that does not come is a natural thing you know

like you have to be motivated in some sense to start being a dick

if ur in thread just shitposting i mean its probably fun to mess around, angryposting is not inherently fun. who sits around in a voluntary game and just spends the thread shitting on other people while not doing anything themselves. like???
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (isolation #358) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:12 am

Post by OkaPoka »

why do you even play mafia
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #359) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:41 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i have no words just thinking
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (isolation #360) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:44 am

Post by OkaPoka »

agar why are you voting ythan
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (isolation #361) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:53 am

Post by OkaPoka »

@rest of the wagon on ythan why were u guys voting ythan
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (isolation #362) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:57 am

Post by OkaPoka »

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #363) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:02 am

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: ythan

im okay with either/or atm actually
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (isolation #364) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:43 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i think im w/ever between dgb and ythan idk
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (isolation #365) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

wagon consolidations please i would like to know where people are standing
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (isolation #366) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

u gone already bell or still there
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (isolation #367) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i guess my question is kinda preempted but are you scumreading ythan? dgb?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (isolation #368) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

is literally everyone but me voting ythan doing it as a compromise/nullflip -_-
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (isolation #369) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

at the very least we know bell is 100% mobile posting with those autocorrects
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2700 (isolation #370) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

it makes me feel sad because here i thought that people were agreeing with me

ythan ur so much cooler in these last few hours i just want to say
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (isolation #371) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

you think its LLD?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (isolation #372) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

bad question

can you talk to me about lld
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (isolation #373) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

isn't lld also known for powerwolfing though? that's my biggest holdup rn
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2707 (isolation #374) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

like as it stands i feel like the vibe is that lld is scum and im the partner trying to dig her out

well obviously im not scum so i mean? what is lld scum doing then

of course you scumreaad me but ahh id love to hear you out anyways
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (isolation #375) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

how about your thoughts on the two alts

titus n dgb
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (isolation #376) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2710, Ythan wrote:
In post 2707, OkaPoka wrote:like as it stands i feel like the vibe is that lld is scum and im the partner trying to dig her out

well obviously im not scum so i mean? what is lld scum doing then

of course you scumreaad me but ahh id love to hear you out anyways
If you're town shouldn't you consider that you're defending scum mistakenly.
i guess yeah

you think she is so big brained to know that a townie like me is going to save her as scum?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (isolation #377) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2626, implosion wrote:
21The atomic number of scandium.
It is very often the day of the solstices in both June and December, though the precise date varies by year.[12]

Vote Count 1.21
Ythan
(6):
OkaPoka, Luca Blight,
Lady Lambdadelta, Titus,
AGar
, Bell
Lady Lambdadelta
(6): DrippingGoofball,
Xtoxm, mastina, Hopkirk,
Ythan, jjh
Titus
(2):
Dannflor, innocentvillager

DrippingGoofball
(2):
Dunnstral, Cephrir

Bell
(1): Winter Flakes

Not Voting
(1): Almost50

With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to eliminate. Deadline is set for 11:00 AM PST on February 12, in (expired on 2021-02-12 15:00:00).
these are my 'top' townreads atm and its so incredibly fucked how dispersed we are
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2718 (isolation #378) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: lld

i guess its whatever

ythan you better keep this up
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2719 (isolation #379) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

xtoxm if lld doesnt happen can we make a deal where we go dgb?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (isolation #380) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

also true sigh
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (isolation #381) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

it just /doesn't/ make sense
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (isolation #382) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

she's not powertowning true she's also not powerwolfing she's just powernothing
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (isolation #383) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

but like every 24 hours we get a flash and then its like the simpsons bush gif
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (isolation #384) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

is it mastina? can we cfd mastina?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (isolation #385) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

nothing makes sense lld!scum doesn't make sense, ythan is redemption arc'ing himself and my argument on him has fallen apart idk there is like 36 hours left and my head is spinning

i want to cfd but at the same time maybe we are on the right track and im just getting paranoid
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (isolation #386) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

dann i look to you for salvation
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (isolation #387) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

dann let's go dgb?

for the vibers?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (isolation #388) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

yeah i feel that too i just don't know if the appetite for a dgb flip exists

i just realized we are the last half of the vibebros ;-;
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (isolation #389) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i gotchu
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (isolation #390) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ur voting titus alone iv
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #391) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

lol i love this dgb is my top sr atm this aint a compromise this is a victory
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #392) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

sooooo a50...?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (isolation #393) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

a50 vote a wagon pls
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2766 (isolation #394) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

lmao what
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (isolation #395) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:25 am

Post by OkaPoka »

still busy but going to address @hop

i voted lld initially because i was starting to feel meh on her slot and starting to warmup to ythan again. deadline is soon and a flip is better than no flip so i was like whatever, join the big wagon. but then ceph reminded me why i was townreading her in the first place.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2868 (isolation #396) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:14 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i have no time to shout out you dann and should not be paying attention but wtf r u doing its 24 hours left
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (isolation #397) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

dann i love you but you need to move your ass
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2951 (isolation #398) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Lady Lambdadelta (7): DrippingGoofball, Xtoxm, mastina, Hopkirk, Ythan, jjh927, innocentvillager
DrippingGoofball (6): Dunnstral, Cephrir, OkaPoka, Lady Lambdadelta, Bell, Dann
Ythan (4): Luca Blight, Titus, AGar, Almost50
Bell (1): Winter Flakes

look even if flakes votes ythan, ythan is not a top 2 wagon and should thus be reshuffled. 20 hours left
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2955 (isolation #399) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

we have 20 hours left and people are in diff timezones, its time to consolidate the wagons for today and bring up new stuff tomorrow

im very busy irl so i cant thread police as much as i would like to but we do need to start hauling ass

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”