They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4828 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey nancy dont be mad but i ignored ur message on replace in
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4829 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but i know that the target i chose was not rolestopped. it was actually quite a pain to crawl thru the thread to find it.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4830 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also sherlock and watson were my top scumread when rereading so good shot vig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4846 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i have a feeling why nancy asked to check in her pool and I wanted to avoid doing so since i had a read there and wanted to use it to verify someone else.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4862 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4847, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4828, DkKoba wrote:hey nancy dont be mad but i ignored ur message on replace in
Oh sorry, nm, I mixed you up with the rolestopper. It’s actually fine, we’re probably going to have a mass claim soon but M & R were supposed to be rolestopped. :(
We’ll at least they were a vt. I’ll miss you @Auro and Mastina. I’m sure whomever shot S & W were influenced by your sage words. You guys did not die in vain. :cry:
so gunsmith is utility to find the vig interesting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4863 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oops didn't mean to quote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4867 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4866, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4862, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4847, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4828, DkKoba wrote:hey nancy dont be mad but i ignored ur message on replace in
Oh sorry, nm, I mixed you up with the rolestopper. It’s actually fine, we’re probably going to have a mass claim soon but M & R were supposed to be rolestopped. :(
We’ll at least they were a vt. I’ll miss you @Auro and Mastina. I’m sure whomever shot S & W were influenced by your sage words. You guys did not die in vain. :cry:
so gunsmith is utility to find the vig interesting
So Krazy thought that PB, Auro or REK were vig?
I'm saying our dear gunsmith may not be a town claim after all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4870 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who do you think killed the dayvig?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4876 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im still waiting on my target to speak btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4884 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also happy birthday nancy! sorry shoulda put it in main thread instead of just mason chat ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4888 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we skipped n1 but we also caught up on kills by adding our own
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4902 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do i out my potential guilty yet or do we massclaim first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4905 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think its odd that scum didnt kill an investigative that could catch one of their own yknow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4908 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4907, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4905, DkKoba wrote:i think its odd that scum didnt kill an investigative that could catch one of their own yknow.
You're saying W & P are vanilla?
hehehehe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4912 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ah fuck it i wanted to rxn test but realized like how badly it could backfire with a vig existing now - i was coming into this day wiht the intent to fake claim a report if i didnt get a guilty on the slot i checked.

WnP are indeed not vanilla, i wanted to verify them since they claimed before my slot did.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4913 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

on the bright side the vig shot well so we good
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4917 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok in my defense when i submitted my action i was drunk and it took me forever to find the person who claimed gunsmith
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4918 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: WnP anyways a follow the cop dynamic shouldnt exist here since a rolestopper is essentially a doc and the gunsmith finds innos
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4926 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4924, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 4920, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4918, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: WnP anyways a follow the cop dynamic shouldnt exist here since a rolestopper is essentially a doc and the gunsmith finds innos
They had a day vig
all mafia members show up on GS report - but we have both a vanilla cop and a vig confirmed.
me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4927 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4925, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4918, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: WnP anyways a follow the cop dynamic shouldnt exist here since a rolestopper is essentially a doc and the gunsmith finds innos
W & P claimed GS.
mafia gunsmith
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4928 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i can smell a scum pr claim from a mile away
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4929 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was really hoping to get a vanilla check on them so we could be 1v1ing here but we have only 2 scum left and taking them out the scum pool based on their claim is bad when they are scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4931 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

a town rolestopper with a town gunsmith would imply a scum strongman/roleblocker.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4932 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4930, War and Peace wrote:we're a 3rd party gunsmith
signed your death warrent you did just now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4946 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4940, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4938, Dunnstral wrote:who is RS, the Gamma slot?
Yes unless W & P are scum then would have to re-evaluate but they hard tr Italiano, so I’m leaning town on them. I wonder if scum has a strongman, since they couldn’t know for sure that M & R weren’t protected.
to think we'd have a follow the cop combo and the roleblocker part wasnt killed - basic common sense.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4947 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

either the rolestopper * or the gunsmith is scum 100%
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4948 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4944, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4929, DkKoba wrote:i was really hoping to get a vanilla check on them so we could be 1v1ing here but we have only 2 scum left and taking them out the scum pool based on their claim is bad when they are scummy
3 still unfortunately. There are 4.
u are Trolling me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4955 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we run up WnP already
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4958 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh this is where i come in to say that while i have 0 forum mafia experience playing with saudade, I've played a portion of my early mafia career chat games with saudade so im somewhat familiar with their style at least there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4959 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4957, War and Peace wrote:VOTE: DkKoba
don't even suspect the rolestopper here?
coming right at me now?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4961 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i really do need WnP to explain why scum went outside of any PR claims, esp 2 that can fuck them up pretty badly down the line.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4963 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

titus can you tell wnp in scum chat to come interact with me about their vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4965 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4964, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4960, Toogeloo wrote:I suspect scum need to start shading me as a mislim for their wincon.
I'm the only one talking about you today, you can come out and say it.
uh oh drama
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4966 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i barely read anything before subbing in except like when i was searching for the gunsmith claim lol

and i dont think i will read u guys can do that for me :D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4971 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think toog is town for ~reasons~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4972 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i guess theres no cc here so i guess i have to acutally put in effort so now my day has been Ruined and im Upset.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4975 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait nvm yeah its scum indicative for WnP cuz scum chose to leave them alive with a confirmed rolestopper rather than remove the investigative that can actively get guilties on them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4976 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4975, DkKoba wrote:oh wait nvm yeah its scum indicative for WnP cuz scum chose to leave them alive with a confirmed rolestopper rather than remove the investigative that can actively get guilties on them.
ok i butchered my thoughts, i meant that they would have not left an investigative that can get guilties alive if they have a way to bypass the rolestop.

either rolestopper is lying or detective is fake
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4977 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

back to no effort voting this slot :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4980 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4979, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4976, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4975, DkKoba wrote:oh wait nvm yeah its scum indicative for WnP cuz scum chose to leave them alive with a confirmed rolestopper rather than remove the investigative that can actively get guilties on them.
ok i butchered my thoughts, i meant that they would have not left an investigative that can get guilties alive if they have a way to bypass the rolestop.

either rolestopper is lying or detective is fake
After that bizarre scum theatre with Titus, Krazy demanded he be rolestopped, when he had to know it obviously didn’t stop kills which makes me think RS is town and real but it doesn’t stop scum kills, so scum likely has a strongman.

Well why does scum kill M & R but leave alive RS and GS? Town!W & P would have to be the #1 threat to scum, yet a RS’d slot is NK’d instead?

Titus was clearly far more interested in potential mason hunting than cop hunting and scum always kills an important cop slot > everything else. Your role otoh is really not much of a threat to scum so long as they tell the truth about being PR or vanilla but W & P’s rooe should absolutely terrify scum. Krazy wanting PB, M & R, REK gun checked meant they were extremely concerned with finding town vig. So W & P could be mafia gunsmith.
big agree.

also good morning!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4981 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

vig honestly whoever u are thats scummie level play right there that helped crack open the game a little wider by confirming 2 roles that are "guilty" to GS not just maf wise.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4985 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4984, SaraharaS wrote:i've got enough strong townreads that i'm good with eating through the rest of the POE
am i one of them? :oops: :oops: :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4990 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4989, olaf wrote:okay i'm done here
need to go back to my GUN CABINET and place my M16A2 CARBINE RIFLE back ok this really hot DAY
Its OUR gun cabinet - get it right.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4992 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

wtf this pistol has no ammo, ripoff
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4995 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

ayo lets be careful and not rush the day UNVOTE: i still want this elim but DAMN lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5013 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5005, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4280, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 3524, 5uffering wrote:See I'm in a pretty troublesome position.

I have a scumread you're saying no to. The other push I made on Gamma didn't gain traction. Just to out some of my frustration but
Gamma you're a fucking slime and you have no reason to scumread me and haven't even bothered to explain why.

I'm not seeing where else I'd want to put my vote and it seems that my reasoning for these pushes did not reach you.

Troublesome.
In post 3575, 5uffering wrote:........No? I'm just telling you I can be wrong. My vote is still on Gamma and I still think he's a fucking slime. I'm open to differing perspective though?
In post 3926, 5uffering wrote:You're a fucking moron.
In post 3983, 5uffering wrote:Alright I just have a few more things to say just to get it off my chest. Then I'll proceed as normally scheduled.

BM replacing out wasn't a coincidence, he felt unwanted in a game where his own liability was the fact he wasn't invited to the table. This seems like a very curated playlist of people who are all familiar with each other, whether they want to admit it or not. I replaced in because the love of the game and I wanted to challenge myself, but if the mentality comes at the cost of just personal undoing and dealing with people who fail to read me for not being apart of their inner circle, then what am I supposed to do? If you're reading this and think 'this is just AtE' then you're not comprehending what I'm telling you. I very much want to take on the role of a player of this game and nothing else, but when I keep getting meta accusations or alt hunting it's very hard to deal with.

I also feel no resonance with the people I'm playing with. Like I stick out like a sore thumb and that's my one and only crime. Is it something on my face? The way I've said something? I think I've tried to pry into other's minds and ask questions about what they're thinking and it's mostly just been silence. My confidence only works in a continual feedback loop because I'm not reaching anyone. It's tiring and I've resorted to mostly bemoaning my situation because I'm not sure what else to do. And seriously, if you are still reading this and your thought is AtE then respectfully fuck you and I mean this outside of my game persona. I'm not a machine who outputs a thought process that tailors to your absolute needs. I don't always respond the way you want me to. I don't always play to the meta or the idea you have built up for me in my head.
I'm just saying

I am 100% okay no longer thinking about the alignment of this slot

you can say I'm a lazy fuck, but dealing with this fucking level of AtE is not fun and not why I signed up for this game

we need to kill one of the fucking high-AtE slots and clearly establish that this sort of shit will die for future dayphases to be readable

VOTE: 5uffering

Nancy this is just *the correct* choice, I don't know that either of us *scumread* this slot but we don't need a flip that flips red today, we need a flip *that makes the game winnable*

that's a callous as shit argument but today has reached a point that policy is actually the correct choice

and I guess there's still a world where this flips scum, like Gamma scumreads it and I think he's town

so let's just do it okay?

this is like, a really scummy argument I think but I also think this is the way to go

I'm fully expecting to be called a fucking moronic idiotic asshole for this vote but that's precisely why I'm making this vote

I also appreciate that *some* of 5uffering's posts recently have been better but like, FUCK THOSE POSTS

-S
@Clidd, how do you possibly still think Koba’s scum here?
omg im spewed town <3 . <3 u love to see it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5014 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5001, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4999, clidd wrote:My impression is that the W/P slot is possibly town in the sense of reads.

But if they are the best elimination for today due to some mechanical reason, it's fine.

My preference, after a re-read, is between Toog, Gamma, Rek and maybe Dk.

The priority around 5suf (Dk) has dropped a bit due to the flips, but I still have a strong scummy impression whenever I take a look at his ISO.
Krazy was trying to get 5uffering/Koba flipped. He also made it a point of having him rolestopped and why does scum!KidAm/Gamma claim to have RSs’d the NK as opposed to Sarah who I also mentioned? It’s not like I specifically said ONLY M & R.

Toog is possible based off of Krazy pushing you to appease Noraa. He claimed to push you to get Noraa our of [his] head and who else was she pushing? Toog.

Plus, we now have two flipped vts, so if you and Toog are both vts, then why does Koba’s role even exist?

Mass vt claims

All vanillas need to claim ASAP!

Well if you think they’re town, than REK is clear since they checked them.

UNVOTE: unvote
i can also find masons
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5015 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also vanilla cop shows up on GS report, would be a good way of balancing the scum GS so they get a false positive on me and think im vig/an actual useful cop LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5017 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5016, clidd wrote:What do you think of me this game, Dk?
fun
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5019 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i would like to emphasize that the vig shot was good now for out of game reasons now :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5021 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry i rolled mafia mailman again...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5024 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh pooky is in your hydra???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5025 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

omg hi pooky isee now

(this is NOT scum distancing... i repeat this is NOT scum distancing most definitely not scum distancing !)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5028 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5027, Pink Ball wrote:The reason why I've been saying that, if REK flipped scum, I would look on S&W. I was right about S&W, can we see if I'm right about REK too?

If you read the early interactions between the two, about "hey how have we never talked about star wars before?" is either Krazy pocketing Akarin (why?) or subtle distancing. If it's the former, then votato joking around being scum for like 3 or 4 posts and suggesting he's scum with Krazy it's really unfortunate; I'm more inclined for the former, tho.
REK scum = WnP scum too.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5035 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

We aren't going outside of wnp today thanks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5066 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5051, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And with 1 shot dayvig + scum roleblocker, vanilla cop/rolestopper/gunsmith/vig don’t really seem like a lot of town power against that, so I think W & P are probably town which means REK probably is as well.
Did u forget the masonry exists.

We have had a few roles flip - they were not 1 shot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5067 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also i think n1 being skipped was a titus rule
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5068 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5066, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5051, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And with 1 shot dayvig + scum roleblocker, vanilla cop/rolestopper/gunsmith/vig don’t really seem like a lot of town power against that, so I think W & P are probably town which means REK probably is as well.
Did u forget the masonry exists.

We have had a few roles flip - they were not 1 shot.
And im not 1 shot and our rolestopper/gs is not 1 shot - (one is scum bc strongman would kill one of them).
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5071 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

well im saying ur calculations are a bit off cuz we're missing 3 PRs claimed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5074 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

Um our rolestopper is the confirmation of a strongman if they are real.

Either kidam or wnp is scum

1 shot vig?
2 masons
Rolestopper
Vannilizer
Rolestopper/gunsmith
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5075 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

that's 6 town PR - assuming the bottom contains 1 scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5083 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5076, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5074, DkKoba wrote:Um our rolestopper is the confirmation of a strongman if they are real.

Either kidam or wnp is scum

1 shot vig?
2 masons
Rolestopper
Vannilizer
Rolestopper/gunsmith
I have reasons to think they’re probably town. At any rate, I would prefer to lim amongst the very probably fake vt claims. Some of the srs and votes we’re seeing aren’t really adding up either. Also, I’m not thrilled that Toog isn’t agreeing with me on the unlikilihood of 7 vts in this setup.
you can think one of them is town -> but one being town implies the other as scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5084 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5079, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5075, DkKoba wrote:that's 6 town PR - assuming the bottom contains 1 scum
But they’re really weak and don’t forget about Italino’s extremely negative utility role. That was put in here for a reason.

I think 2 sc PRs + 2 goons, or else yours and Italiano’s roles make 0 sense.

And one of the scum PRs is very likely rolestopper/strongman.
italiano negative utility can also remove the strongman/scum dayvig/whatever else they have.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5085 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

if you think WnP is town sure but I'm not letting scum PR claims skate by unchallenged cuz it ruins solving the game.

VOTE: KidAM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5090 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

I get the feeling MT is scum here myself for ~reasons~ and they're in my PoE rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5093 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5092, Fey wrote:If there’s one scum between Starcrossed/MT I will be very pleased.

Ignore this if I’m wrong by the way.
whats your take on the gamestate rn?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5098 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

but like fr yall think that

rolestopper got strongmanned confirmed - AND - didn't hit a town gunsmith who can guilty them?

I know I'm a broken record on this but this does not add up. I think both town GS and town RS could have existed - but scum would have killed one.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5101 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum doc could exist with a vig in the game - lets not forget mechs here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5105 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

you can guilty 3/4 of the scum team that would be just like a GF with 2 millers.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5106 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

against tho, the vanillizer can hit scum and remove THEIR power - its a fairly swingy role so weak PRs with that in the game across the board sounds reasonable.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5123 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

starcrossed being tripped up over the message leans town for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5124 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Morning Tweet
if we arent finding the scum within the 2 PR lets get this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5127 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im comfortable enough to lock starcrossed as town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5138 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MT not even bothering to respond to my obvious hard FOS on them is worrying.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5141 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yup the stumps are untargetable. their only ability is being able to talk.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5151 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5150, Titus wrote:
In post 5141, DkKoba wrote:yup the stumps are untargetable. their only ability is being able to talk.
Nancy could have one shot normal roles if she forgoes masons. She could have up to 3 and no masons or 0 and three masons
lol i literally said this in my point about the vig possibly being the 1 shot role?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5157 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5155, olaf wrote:morning's really obvious town and removing any reasonable doubt that that slot is town when the doubt was only like 1% anyway
that's kind of thing is right up Morning's alley
Starcrossed Starcrossed Starcrossed...
you apologize but are still voting for her?
and kanna you think i'm town but disregard that and scumread me because i'm more likely to be picked and you don't have scumreads elsewhere?
what? i don't think that's a genuine thought process at all

Morning please vote for Starcrossed
whats obvtown about them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5161 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what was obvtown about nora?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5171 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna read based on what I see in the moment.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5226 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5225, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5085, DkKoba wrote:if you think WnP is town sure but I'm not letting scum PR claims skate by unchallenged cuz it ruins solving the game.

I guarantee you that at least one of the vt claims is fake.
ok then u lead the lim cuz u know whos mason and whos not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5279 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im vt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5280 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5260, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5226, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5225, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5085, DkKoba wrote:if you think WnP is town sure but I'm not letting scum PR claims skate by unchallenged cuz it ruins solving the game.

I guarantee you that at least one of the vt claims is fake.
ok then u lead the lim cuz u know whos mason and whos not
I still want to try and find the scum roleblocker/strongman because one has to exist unless RS is scum and Krazy made such a federal case about M & R being vanilla copped instead, which makes me think it’s real. I also think that if W & P are scum, why did he need it made public who they check? It makes me think they aren’t aligned. If I can’t find the roleblocker/strongman today, then I’d probably want to go with one of the fake vt claims and Krazy’s positioning on both Clidd and Toog looks extremely bad for Toog.

PB, Clidd and Sarah acknowledging what I’m saying about the vt claims reads townie to me because it’s anti survivalistic.
In post 5266, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4757, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I think Pink Ball is being very reasonable about how he is handling you. Nancy. Relax. And Focus.

Focus.

If you really want Starcrossed vanilla cop checked over mastina, I'd be welcome to hear why, otherwise I think mastina is the better vanilla cop check based on the information that town will need to be able to discuss on day 2 to solve effectively.
This is why I think KidAm s town, because why does Krazy even gaf about M & R being vanilla copped, since we already know they wanted them unprotected?

Maybe a 1 shot strongman > a roleblocker?
These are incompatible thoughts nancy.
You cant have a town doc and a town investivative that can get pretty consistent guilties its just not possible here when both were claimed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5281 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

a vanilla cop is possible with doc bc that combo is useless.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5292 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

as a former scum mailman ive been told to not use my ability by partners :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5294 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

last time i saw toog as town they didnt rly do much and just defaulted to posting readslist rather than really contribute.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5298 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

nancy imma be honest ur posts are like jusr washing over me and i just dunno where to find scum at this point like i feel too low info here and im like frustrated cuz i know town gs wouldn't live here with scum strongman unless the RB was scum who messed up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5303 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus is just gonna kill me cuz my NKA and policy elim pushes are strong :lol: i dont let claimed useful PRs live unless they keep delivering guilties
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5306 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5304, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5298, DkKoba wrote:nancy imma be honest ur posts are like jusr washing over me and i just dunno where to find scum at this point like i feel too low info here and im like frustrated cuz i know town gs wouldn't live here with scum strongman unless the RB was scum who messed up
Scum 100% wanted M & R dead, which is why Krazy kept insisting on vanilla cop because then they couldn’t be rolestopped. But they still died which means a scum strongman/roleblocker.

I don’t know but why did Krazy initially want W & P to check PB? That really doesn’t make a whole lot of sense if W & P are scum GS.

However, W & P’s role can actually be confirmed/debunked tomorrow night depending on who dies because whatever alignment you think W & P are, I believe their role is real and has a much better chance of being town aligned than Tweetie’s because Tweetie asked Starcrossed to to roleclaim as opposed to try to glean any possible NAs from them, so if there’s scum in the outed PR claims, I’d think Tweetie > W & P because W & P’s role actually makes sense as town more than Tweetie’s. Also W & P would have gotten run up had I not put the kibosh on their wagon. The facts just don’t point to any claimed PR being scum except possibly Tweetie because her messanger role makes absolutely no sense as town, the specific way she employed it. What “town” checker asks other players to crumb their roles to them? I have never ever heard of such a town role ever existing.

Perhaps if Bats was scum, Noraa tried to pseudo”-“save” 5uffering to either push Clidd like Krazy clearly wanted or to allow it to go through for the purpose of discrediting me, since you’re clearly bleeding obvtown here.

I don’t want to rush this elim because, the answer will eventually come to me and when it does, I will very likely have the most optimal elim. That’s why Titus is rushing this.

Scum is 100% in the vt claims but it may or may not be Toog. That said, if I can figure out who exactly is the scum strongman/roleblocker, then that’s clearly optimal. W & P can be resolved tomorrow, so not in favour of eliming them today and Krazy wouldn’t have been pushing so hard for M & R to be vanilla copped if RS was either scum or faked. As for NS, their interactions with Krazy read 100% anti-associative.
wnp are leashed PR as soon as they claimed due to the dynamic of an IC that can't be killed(you)

also im getting drunk tonight so!!! incoming. maybe ill fuck around and solve.

but im gonna be solving with the mindset that WnP are flipped scum and use associations there to determine scumteam -> i think thats best cuz everytime town trusts a scum PR claim, they end up fucking up and missolvin bc they remove a piece thats needed from the solve board
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5307 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

also ive been purposefully like trying to seem like scummy to u nancy to see what ur reading as scummy but its like weird that u are trusting me like im purposefully dropping scumtells and stuff like being fluffy and just idk! im wondering what ur being critical of in terms of seeing whos scum here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5308 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

im just like super surprised no one has tried to call me scum - maybe something happend d1 or d2 that is the case cuz i havent really reread but the gamestate feels weird.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5318 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5311, Toogeloo wrote:Koba... did I miss why you scanned W&P last night? Were you in game when Nancy asked your slot to scan a VT claim (I was begging to be scanned)? Were you aware that W&P claimed Gunsmith, which would make them an extremely suboptimal Vanilla scan?

PEdit: Why does a scum want a Vanilla Cop to waste their action on a non-vanilla role? Seems obvious to me. It's not like Vanilla Cop gives alignment, and if you can keep Vanilla clears to a minimum, it keeps the limpool larger.
i subbed in overnight and say nancy's message but decided i wanted to verify the scummy PR claim was actually PR.

also i claimed my result b4 roolestopper so i think that is like lowkey clearing cuz RS was potentially on that.(i do roll the dice as scum tho so dont 100% clear me lol)

but like -> i thought toog was a mason which is why i was hesitant to check it. cuz i thought it was a test of my role and i was like i dont wanna check toog and out them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5320 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok so nancy - assumig WnP are scum - who is the other 2 scum in your view? just wanna push towards that reality bc im pretty sure that one is right and im like gonna maybe reread if i can today.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5323 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

i honestly get bad vibes off olaf i would be willing to vote tehre
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5324 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

in fact: VOTE: olaf

their recent posts and interactions with me felt weird
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5327 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

if REK made it to endgame they should be flipped in lylo - just my 2C
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5341 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5340, Pink Ball wrote:Ok back to what I was thinking: KidAmn replaced Gamma who claimed to be an even night rolestopper, and that's why it's implied that there's a mafia roleblocker/strongman. IF and ONLY IF there is a roleblocker, then why roleblock KidAmn and not the gunsmith? Doesn't feel right. But this is assuming that the rolestopper is town in the first place. If we live in a world where both WnP and REK are town, my eyes goes to KidAmn lying and that's the fake claim you're looking for.

P-edit no worries Dunn I should've checked in the first place instead of being lazy
my thoughts exactly.

but like why use the strongman on ur nightkill and then leave GS alive ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5342 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5333, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5330, Pink Ball wrote:Hey like... in two lines or less... why is a scum strongman/roleblocker suggested? Two lines or less please I don't need a big explanation I'm a fast learner I swear
dkkoba claims to have targeted morty and rick with a rolestop, but morty and rick died anyway
no i targeted our dear GS and got Not Vanilla.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5345 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5344, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5341, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5340, Pink Ball wrote:Ok back to what I was thinking: KidAmn replaced Gamma who claimed to be an even night rolestopper, and that's why it's implied that there's a mafia roleblocker/strongman. IF and ONLY IF there is a roleblocker, then why roleblock KidAmn and not the gunsmith? Doesn't feel right. But this is assuming that the rolestopper is town in the first place. If we live in a world where both WnP and REK are town, my eyes goes to KidAmn lying and that's the fake claim you're looking for.

P-edit no worries Dunn I should've checked in the first place instead of being lazy
my thoughts exactly.

but like why use the strongman on ur nightkill and then leave GS alive ?
If Gamma/KidAmn is scum, then there's no proof that there's a strongman
obviously.

either KidAmn OR WnP is scum. no other choice.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5348 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5347, Titus wrote:Y'all are forgetting I picked the roles. You expect me to be boring? All this talk is pointless. You should see tomorrow.
yes i do
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5364 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nancy u make me nervous that u dont even remotely fos me ........................................ im so messy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5381 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5373, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5334, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4030, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 3960, Starcrossed wrote:5uffering
Gamma
Dunnstral
W+P
These seem like very safe scum reads :\.
In post 5329, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5326, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Toog can we get a readslist from you, thanks?
I will put a disclaimer ahead of time that my reads in each section are in no particular order. Apparently you guys think that in a category something at the top means strongest, which for me is never the case. The strongest is the category itself. If I want someone to know who my #1 town read is, I'll emphasize it.

Town for sure:

Fey
Pink Ball

Town-leans as of right now

Clidd**
Olaf
Dkkoba

PoE

Morning Tweet
War and Peace

Starcrossed
KidAmn
SaraharaS*
Red Eyed Knights*
Dunnstral

*means I actually have like, zero, read on this slot at all. I don't pay attention to them, and I have literally no idea what contributions they have to the game. I pay attention to Nancy, and a bit of the conversation that is happening when I am actively there, and I have skipped everything else. I don’t understand the srs

**has a good chance of actually being near town for sure based on interactions with scum, but I haven't paid that much attention and to the slot and it's more of a guess.
4030 feels disingenuous looking back and comparing to his current reads
I don’t know, I agree with most of this list, well the trs/tls anyway except for Olaf because he also has Tweetie in his PoE.

I think it’s extremely unlikely that 3 claimed PRs are scum however because that would then just leave Fey/Koba along with of course Italiano as the only tprs and that makes absolutely no sense wrt to game balance.

I also don’t understand his srs on you/Sarah.
pr wifom is a thing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5387 (isolation #101) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: toog
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5445 (isolation #102) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

My favorite part after a vote is when suddenly votes start pushing elsewhere
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5446 (isolation #103) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

stop trolling pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5448 (isolation #104) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no its cringy and helping scum hide do that shit when its rvs pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5455 (isolation #105) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

holy shit screw off we get it ur fucking masons
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5456 (isolation #106) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dkkoba

really dont care
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5457 (isolation #107) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

go fuxk around in mason chat instead of flooding game with unrelated content
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5459 (isolation #108) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nancy if these aren't masons they're scum openwolfing idc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5460 (isolation #109) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

youre not funny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5461 (isolation #110) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i replaced in to help the game continue not just have to deal with ppl who are probably pr being dicks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5464 (isolation #111) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and honestly i dont care if ur actually masons and im.outting u cause that's what u get for playing like this here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5465 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

RVS is long over
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5466 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur reducing my motivation to play by doing thjs kind of stupid shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5468 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

literally take me out i dont want to deal with this and sheep my read on wnp.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5469 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its fucking day 3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5473 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

again, nancy, if these are not ur masons there's scum in there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5476 (isolation #117) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5472, Fey wrote:Honestly this is just the RvS you didn't get because you replaced in, we're doing you a favor. Have fun!
I dont do rvs for very long.

U can fuck around without voting slots that are pretty much clear.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5479 (isolation #118) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is literally just extremely annoying to the outside parties who signed up to play a game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5481 (isolation #119) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if we're getting outside wnp we should leash wnp to fey -> put rb on wnp

I'm going on rek
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5482 (isolation #120) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5479, DkKoba wrote:this is literally just extremely annoying to the outside parties who signed up to play a game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5486 (isolation #121) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5484, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 5479, DkKoba wrote:this is literally just extremely annoying to the outside parties who signed up to play a game.
let's take a poll among everyone in the game. i'm going to treat not answering this as a scumclaim

a-the good natured fun bring tears of joy to my eye. god bless you olaf/fey/sarah
b-i thought they were serious tbh
c-i just skip over that stuff but i don't mind
d-sarah/fey/olaf are all terrible people irl

i'm between a and d atm so open to arguments
In post 5471, Fey wrote:I think everyone posting here currently is already scumreading War and Peace, soooooo... ya know.

Just waiting for Nancy to make the call.
yeah
K
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5488 (isolation #122) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5483, Fey wrote:Koba, do you see any of us actually not voting War and Peace today? Have you actually read what my role is? Do you like, know what I did day one? You know? Literally nightstopper? It's a waste to check me.

Also Nancy should be the one making these sorts of calls. I remember Sherlock trying to dictate night actions and, well... we saw how that went.
arent u the mailman
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5491 (isolation #123) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5485, Fey wrote:Hint: we're dicking around because the game is dead right now, Nancy needs to decide the elim (who I WANT TO BE WAR AND PEACE, by the way), and until then we're twiddling our thumbs.

People can click back three pages and read the "real content."
I made a momentum swinging vote and yall pushed up on it then shitposted off of it b4 we got anything out of it. U see how that's annoying?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5492 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u stopped n1 from happening?
Or are u rolestopper?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5496 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the "im so terrible uwu" joke is old and im like just trying to solve the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5498 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

toog is clearly spewed non mason by nancy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5500 (isolation #127) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: fey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5556 (isolation #128) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5550, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5543, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Everyone ISO Sherlock and Watson and give me 3 townreads and 3 scumreads solely based on that.
This is a serious request, please do this. I think the more people do this, the better our chances of getting a scumflip today.
let me pour a drink first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5557 (isolation #129) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5554, Alisae wrote:
In post 5549, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5442, Titus wrote:VOTE: unvote
@mod
not counting it. If ur unvoting use unvote tags. Vote in a way which the bot will pick it up please.
VOTE: alisae
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5601 (isolation #130) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

shame saudade isn't in this game, I haven't played a forum game with them yet. plenty of chat games when I first started epicmafia though
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5602 (isolation #131) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@nancy did the night stopper (the person who had us skip n1) claim on d1 or is this a d2 thing - bc i think a townie would have claimed it right away.7
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5603 (isolation #132) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i wanna reiterate im getting significantly different vibes from toog from our last game where we were both town. I think thats a good elim today.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5608 (isolation #133) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5604, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5601, DkKoba wrote:shame saudade isn't in this game, I haven't played a forum game with them yet. plenty of chat games when I first started epicmafia though
I’m not sad, I much much much prefer PB but Krazy kept trying to pit us against each other.
saudade is a very capable player :P that is why i am sad.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5611 (isolation #134) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

REK claimed PR?>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5617 (isolation #135) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5616, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
PoE
Morning Tweet
War and Peace
Starcrossed
KidAmn*
SaraharaS*
Red Eyed Knights*
Dunnstral ~Toogeloo
There is obviously just no way that all town has here is a vanilla cop and night skipper, plus Italiano’s role exists for a reason because it’s compulsive, it would hurt town more than scum.

I think W & P are more likely to be town based on Krazy initially wanting PB to be checked then agreeing on REK who is probably likely town based off of that because it read to me like Krazy was using the gunchecks to vig hunt, why else have W & P check PB right?

Like do we literally have a stronger invest in this game than W & P? So I think we can leash them to check whomever we want because if they ever claim a fake guilty they’re toast. Same with a fake inno but I really think Krazy was vig hunting by wanting PB check, which makes me lean town on REK since he was also strongly in favour of that.
imma be real with u... theres PR inflation wifom setup spec and low PR count wifom, the vanillizer can very well be a strong role targeting a designated VT claim every night. its compulsive - not nonconsecutive.

regardless tho.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5618 (isolation #136) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i kinda just ignore PR claim stuff
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5625 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dunnstral

im like sleep deprived and my brain is pointing towards this as the most likely pick
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5627 (isolation #138) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think u are mafia based on PoE.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5664 (isolation #139) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5637, War and Peace wrote:
In post 5633, SaraharaS wrote:given TRs on Starcrossed/Olaf i can see REK being a mafia goon (specifically goon) based on this post
what part of REK being confirmed town isn't clicking with you people
scum doctor can exist but sure.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5665 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5652, Starcrossed wrote:so for the iso read

town: clidd/toog/olaf

scum: WP/?/? i really don't know, i haven't found anything super incriminating in the ISO, maybe i'll ask pooky

reconsider: 5uffering slot

~mitsuha

as soon as i start to push onto dunns i see fingers start to try to point at me

dont think i dont notice this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5666 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u try to discred me subtly like this i WILL destroy u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5671 (isolation #142) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Nancy, I have a target in mind, idk if u think its a good idea here, but let me know if you're like reading my mind here with who I'm planning on. rolestopper should go on GS claim here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5674 (isolation #143) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5673, KidAmn wrote:
In post 5671, DkKoba wrote:Nancy, I have a target in mind, idk if u think its a good idea here, but let me know if you're like reading my mind here with who I'm planning on. rolestopper should go on GS claim here.
This lack of actually paying attention to the game seriously makes me doubt you, y'know.

i mean if i were a gated protective role i would surely not think to claim the gate so scum can oh so easily play around it. doesn't come to mind at all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5675 (isolation #144) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think its wild that u think that might be a "scumtell" though.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5676 (isolation #145) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think WnP should check KidAmn btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5681 (isolation #146) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Bump
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5687 (isolation #147) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5683, clidd wrote:
In post 5675, DkKoba wrote:i think its wild that u think that might be a "scumtell" though.
Hum.
???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5762 (isolation #148) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Lmao you know what's hilarious? I checked REK and got redirected to a live person.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5763 (isolation #149) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Gonna let whoever did that claim b4 i out it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5774 (isolation #150) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ok also just remembered but olaf gave the same exact argument i did against wnp amd yall listened but wouldn't listen to me... wtf LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5775 (isolation #151) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5772, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5762, DkKoba wrote:Lmao you know what's hilarious? I checked REK and got redirected to a live person.
In post 5763, DkKoba wrote:Gonna let whoever did that claim b4 i out it
I think I claim before you today
Whod u redirect to
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5777 (isolation #152) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ok claim already
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5783 (isolation #153) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5777, DkKoba wrote:Ok claim already
Wait. I figured soemthing out abt the redirect I think and i don't think its getting claimed cuz its a scum ability.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5790 (isolation #154) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah this is driver type redirection. 0 reason to change my target from dead to live
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5795 (isolation #155) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Driver goes b4 rolestop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5798 (isolation #156) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I found the vig so its a moot point
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5809 (isolation #157) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why werent u on me/kidamn?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5813 (isolation #158) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Or olaf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5821 (isolation #159) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5810, Fey wrote:Sorry I'm not even thinking about mechanics right now I"m thinking it's a real strange thing to see another protective and instinctually trust it rather than be like "No, that's mine."
2 protectives are fine. I didnt scumread wnp for being an investigative. There were other reasons
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5825 (isolation #160) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5815, Dunnstral wrote:This, basically. Mafia died on night 2.
DkKoba wrote:why werent u on me/kidamn?
To be blunt, I think that Starcrossed is a mason, which is why I protected there.

They don't confirm or deny, of course

I don't think your role is very useful. I didn't think that kidamn would die/they failed to protect someone/I'm not 100% on them being town. I just think the role is really believable
My role actually is getting incredible value rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5827 (isolation #161) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think dunn is town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5832 (isolation #162) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

redirector is prob scum so i don't think dunn claimed as sucm but as town afraid i had a not vanilla check on them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5833 (isolation #163) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

The driver ccs the doc rn - as far as im concerned
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5870 (isolation #164) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5857, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:kanna does not endorse that opinion

im also driving
this is a driver claim if any
VOTE: starcrossed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5874 (isolation #165) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5856, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5848, Fey wrote:
In post 5757, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 3 . FINAL
  • War and Peace
    --- 7 ( (96), (79), (32), (51), (60), (200), (66), (7) )
    Flipping

Dunnstral
    ------- 2 ( (31), (147) )
    F- 5

Toogeloo
    -------- 1 ( (56) )
    F- 6

Morning Tweet
    --- 0 ( No one )
    F- 7

Starcrossed
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Red Eye Knights
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Fey
    ------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

DkKoba
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Olaf
    ------------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

KidAmn
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

SaraharaS
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Clidd
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Not Voting
    ------ 3 ( Red Eye Knights(9), (22), Toogeloo(25), (36) )
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-11 20:01:00)
It's time to reveal it...

Sarah...

You scum?
Doesn’t this VC look good for Sarah? W & P were up to E-1?
i think scum bussed on that wagon cuz i didnt even need to vote there despite the hard push earlier.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5878 (isolation #166) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

has everyone spoken thus far?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5892 (isolation #167) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5886, Starcrossed wrote:i was literally driving and posting while stopped at a red light you are ridiculous koba
i was pranking u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5896 (isolation #168) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i think driver + vig is fine cuz if u drive away a vig shot its likely away from ur partner.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5910 (isolation #169) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5908, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5896, DkKoba wrote:also i think driver + vig is fine cuz if u drive away a vig shot its likely away from ur partner.
Koba REK who you copped was killed, it means you were the one redirected not REK. Who were you redirected to? Did you claim that yet?
waiting on clidd/toog to potentially claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5913 (isolation #170) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5908, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5896, DkKoba wrote:also i think driver + vig is fine cuz if u drive away a vig shot its likely away from ur partner.
Koba REK who you copped was killed, it means you were the one redirected not REK. Who were you redirected to? Did you claim that yet?
doesnt driver swap the people targeting the person? so like

person A and person B are driven to eachother

everyone targeting person A targets person B now

everyone targeting person B targets person A now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5942 (isolation #171) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

clidd, hardclaim if you redirected last night.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5945 (isolation #172) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my report got redirected towards you clidd so choose carefully what to say next.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5953 (isolation #173) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alright since we got that out of the way, I was actually redirected TO TOOG and they were displayed as VANILLA

i think toog is the vanilla goon remaining, as bus drivers can rarely self target else its OP asfk.

VOTE: Toog
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5954 (isolation #174) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5952, clidd wrote:
In post 5945, DkKoba wrote:my report got redirected towards you clidd so choose carefully what to say next.
What does that mean?

theres a confirmed bus driver from my point of view
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5955 (isolation #175) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Targeted: REK

Got report on: Toog

report: Vanilla
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5958 (isolation #176) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5957, Fey wrote:Wait, you got it confirmed that it was Toog?

Does a vanilla cop get the name of the person they targeted generally, or just the result?
I got the name of the person yeah.

thats why i was like ???/

i definitely submitted REK ya know
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5959 (isolation #177) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i also got the name of my target when I submitted on WnP n2, i got feedback with name + report
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5961 (isolation #178) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the bus driver was able to bypass the rolestopper and would have been able to control the vanillizer so... theres ur value
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5965 (isolation #179) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im prob dead tonight cuz of the bus driver being confirmed one of the last maf, since now i can find them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5966 (isolation #180) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5962, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5953, DkKoba wrote:alright since we got that out of the way, I was actually redirected TO TOOG and they were displayed as VANILLA

i think toog is the vanilla goon remaining, as bus drivers can rarely self target else its OP asfk.

VOTE: Toog
But REK was mason and would have gotten a not vanilla claim?
i was redirected onto Toog.

Toog is vanilla, not REK.

my target got switched.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5969 (isolation #181) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5967, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5955, DkKoba wrote:Targeted: REK

Got report on: Toog

report: Vanilla
REK wouldn’t show up as vanilla though.

I’m confuzzled.

no, i chose Toog and it was redirected elsewhere.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5970 (isolation #182) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I mean i chose REK and it was redirected**
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5971 (isolation #183) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

man bus driver even switching up my words, fucked up :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5973 (isolation #184) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think bus driver would have expected me to happen to target REK -> see who the 2nd drivee was.

so i think toog is just the nilla scum here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5974 (isolation #185) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

man bus driver is the hardest role to explain, its so OP and complicated :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5978 (isolation #186) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5976, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Okay, this means KidAmn is town.

Well Toog could be goon then but I’d prefer it if we could kill the bus driver, since driver negates the usefulness of the protects,
ok well i wanna be night killed so that trumps that smh my head...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5979 (isolation #187) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5977, Pyro wrote:What was the wording of the result night 1? I can't even remember who your slot claimed to check then.
there was no night 1 nice try
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5982 (isolation #188) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5981, Titus wrote:Good night. I'll check on you lemmings tomorrow.

May your votes be swapped to find more green scum.
bus drive my vote to ur partner uwu
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5983 (isolation #189) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean to ur SCUM ...

im durnk rn sorry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5985 (isolation #190) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5984, Pyro wrote:
In post 4912, DkKoba wrote:WnP are indeed not vanilla, i wanted to verify them since they claimed before my slot did.
Did it say War and Peace or "your target"?
the former
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5987 (isolation #191) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5986, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5976, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Okay, this means KidAmn is town.

Well Toog could be goon then but I’d prefer it if we could kill the bus driver, since driver negates the usefulness of the protects,
Obviously not opposed, dead scum is still dead scum but the bus driver is hiding inside a fake vanilla claim and if we don’t lim then, scum will bus drive you, Dunn, Kidamn with them.

Omg I just realized how potentially dangerous Italiano’s role could be because of bus driver.
yeah i was like thinking, well we could have just had italiano claim and target scummy people but now i see that scum could have driven it to pr claims.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5988 (isolation #192) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

obviously meant to counter such a strategy with a strong role like that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5994 (isolation #193) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nancy can we get nilla scum first i wanna dieeeeee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5997 (isolation #194) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mech conf scum is better than shooting in the dark, also driver would likely not be able to target themselves, so rolestopper can totally wifom.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5998 (isolation #195) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my probable guilty on toog to nancy: am i joke to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6000 (isolation #196) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know i wonder do u think titus would expect me to check REK tonight, cuz i kinda softed it??
did u catch that soft nancy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6003 (isolation #197) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

then we get driver!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6004 (isolation #198) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh lmfaoo... i was hoping it was on the same wavelength when i was trying to say who to check that i wanted to recheck t he person WnP checked.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6011 (isolation #199) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 6005, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5998, DkKoba wrote:my probable guilty on toog to nancy: am i joke to you?
No not at all, that’s why if we can be certain who the driver is, they’re more dangerous. Sure if we can’t, then he’s obviously the best lim.

But I really think it’s S & W, W & P, Toog, Sarah. I think everyone else is town but either one is fine but if we lim driver, we can guarantee KidAmn’s target won’t die. Protectives are neutralized as long as driver’s alive.
its impossible that toog is driver unless im mafia with them since i got vanilla on them
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”