RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 2899, clidd wrote:Pooky said something about all claims being town, so I'm not sure ^

But yeah, it's what would make sense.
Well it was before we flipped the encryptor and goon. I would have expected at least 2 good mafia PRs at least. Not always having daytalk, but rather relying on an encryptor is basically a negative utility to mafia. Could be wrong about this, but I'm thinking A50 must be fake.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by RLotus »

Anyway I think it's crazy to think clidd made an effort to get the wagon off of town!flea onto his partner geraintm. Same with VFP. Clidd also heavily pushed his other partner Titus. VFP didn't hard push in that direction, but he could have easily stuck with trying to kill flea yesterday, but switched to Titus. Also, I believe I'm confirmed town at this point unless you think mafia has an encryptor, goon, and doctor.

Basically I think the townblock of VFP, clidd, and myself wins the game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by clidd »

To be honest, I was paranoid about the possibility of you being scum but this combination is unusual and, as discussed earlier, the chances of a scum doctor are low.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by clidd »

I don't understand exactly the mech argument around it (hey, social player here), but I trust Pooky and Llama's speculative work on it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by clidd »

Flea, by play, is still a plausible scenario, especially with fae viewing Vfp as a PoE choice, but without adding additional details on how a scum!Vfp world would work.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by clidd »

Vfp is very unlikely.

If he's scum here, well, wp. I'm fine with losing.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by clidd »

(Not really fine, but pretending to be fine, y'know).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by clidd »

I mean, our townblock sounds good.

Should be good.

Looks good.

But it's #gamesolved at all?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, let me continue the reread thing on Solon/a50.

If I'm going to vote them, at least I must feel good about it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 925, Solon wrote:I don't want to say too much, but the Novice Detective role makes some sense alongside my own role.

I'm not the best at setup spec but this is what I feel right now.
@Lotus

Wait, does modified gs make sense with novice detective?

Trying to understand if it makes sense for town!solon to think that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 949, Solon wrote:Honestly I could vote half the playerlist right now
In post 936, Solon wrote:
In post 931, Dannflor wrote:Oh and April also claimed D4 Innocent Child
That seems a very convenient claim
Half of the playerlist for "?" reasons.

A "that's unlikely/fake" reaction would be more appropriate, but convenient is generic, so it's nai.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 938, Solon wrote:Reads on Hyposoc?

Their posting style seems scummy to me as it's very carefully written and diplomatic
I liked this impression, it was identical to the one I got from Hypo on D1.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 939, Solon wrote:DGB could be scum as well. I don't get the sense that they're actually trying to solve the game
In post 941, Solon wrote:Bugspray seems pretty Townie, although their last post really sucked
In post 945, Solon wrote:Bugs' last post sucked as it was so negative and had a draining effect on the thread, and I disagree that my claim sucked.

We are nearing deadline and I can't wait around until it's too late that people will be like 'meh, there's no time let's just elim Solon'.

I have claimed to have hard info Tomorrow, which is something scum in this situation would have zero reason to do.

Maybe my predecessor sucked? Idk but that's irrelevant. Focus on the present, not the past. Whatever my predecessor did is beyond my control, and I refuse to be held accountable for something someone else has done.
The Dgb read is fine.

The Bugspray read is curious bc he says that he's townreading their slot but also criticizes them. This is a bit balsy to do in terms of projection (if you are coming from a scum mentality) and the explanation later seemed plausible(towny) but the continuation of half of the third post to the end was unnecessary and conveyed a certain uncertainty about the slot's self-image(scummy).
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 2909, clidd wrote:
In post 925, Solon wrote:I don't want to say too much, but the Novice Detective role makes some sense alongside my own role.

I'm not the best at setup spec but this is what I feel right now.
@Lotus

Wait, does modified gs make sense with novice detective?

Trying to understand if it makes sense for town!solon to think that.
They both have to do with finding someone who can kill, so I suppose in a sense they make sense to be together. I don't know if they are commonly in the same set up, but I can see where he is coming from with that.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by RLotus »

If I'm remembering correctly didn't Biped say the same thing about the detective claim making sense with his role? Biped being the even night gunsmith. So I guess there's merit to that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by clidd »

Biped? I don't remember he saying that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 841, Klick wrote:I have a role that synergises with Gretchen's in such a way that makes me believe the claim is town.

Can we vote scum today?

Actually, it was Klick, the person before Biped and after Ydrasse.

He replaced on D1, played the most part of it and then replaced out.

But yep, basically the same "I-have-a-role-that-works with-yours" tell.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1029, Featherless Biped wrote:
In post 1025, Solon wrote:
In post 1020, Featherless Biped wrote:
In post 606, HypoSoc wrote:I haven't really been interested in the Da Dude wagon because I didn't have particular suspicions for that slot, nor did I think flipping it would reveal anything.

But now I am suspicious of MiniMegabyte, and I feel Da Dude flipping scum would all but cinch it.

That said, the Da Dude wagon is evaporating, so maybe I should just vote for my suspicion directly.

VOTE: MiniMegabyte

But, if the Da Dude slot wagon returns, I am happy to swap to it.
that's such an artificial post

Scum voting other scum?

kinda feeling like switching to hypo
Why do you scumread me?
i don't necessarily scumread you directly, like, i'm not a fan of you watlzing in and claiming PR but apart from that i don't have much to say about, it's more about mini's posts, i could try to dig the ones that pinged me if ya want

and in that message, it's more that i felt that Hypo was acting like you'd act with a scumbuddy you see?
But, still, not enough to clear him.

Biped also expressed suspicion about the slot (although Hypo was not scum) ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by clidd »

And it's strange for a scummy slot like Biped, who was probably going to be on everyone's scumpool/null to eat the n1 nk over Grechen and Solon (both who have claimed too at that point).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by clidd »

Not saying that there is a connection, of course.

It's just a guess.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 947, Solon wrote:VOTE: Clidd

Let's try this for size
In post 948, Solon wrote:I don't like his position regarding the Novice Detective claim, it seems manipulative
In post 950, Solon wrote:I'm willing to elim anyone that is not a claimed PR.

Disclaimer: future claims do not guarantee you a pass, given what has gone before. You will be scrutinized.

I'm feeling a little better about Dannflor, but maybe I'm just going soft?
In post 951, Solon wrote:I think people are using the frozen deadline as an excuse to slack off.

Scum are definitely amongst these slackers.
In post 1021, Solon wrote:
In post 952, bugspray wrote:the solon slot is fucking town and we've known it ever since the only wagon was on it for like at least 48 hours and nothing hapopened
In post 974, bugspray wrote:i will yeet:
mini > clidd > gerain
Does not compute
In post 1022, Solon wrote:
In post 978, HypoSoc wrote:Feh, are all these slot replacements normal?

I'm just generally annoyed by all the player swapping, and keeping track of who claimed what, and who practically admitted to being mason with whom. Forty pages of day one... it feels kind of miserable, and actively counter productive.

Are we settling on anyone at all?

I'm happy with the slot vote I am currently going for, but I have no reason to be stubborn about it. If geraintm is someone we can agree to get out, I'll swap to that, or I'll hold strong if we want to get Solon out. Power role claiming on three votes feels weak and desperate.
This is a scum post

VOTE: HypoSoc
In post 1023, Solon wrote:
In post 985, RLotus wrote:
In post 973, geraintm wrote:In post 903, Solon wrote:
I be a TPR! Get off my wagon or be off with thy heads!

really, another day 1 claim. i think i believe about one third of these are true
gretchen and klick are pretty much always the same alignment soo

I don't really see a reason not to believe klick or grethcen. Would klick really run a gambit like that to save his partner? Klick certaintly wouldn't do that as scum to save a town pr. Maybe gretchen happened to fake claim a pr that supposedly synergizes with Klick? Seems doubtful.

Mini's slot claimed in a really weird spot. Doesn't seem natural that they would feel the pressure to claim there. It is also a pretty safe fakeclaim given there are 2 other prs that can die in the night.
I'm scumreding this as well

Btw I didn't even know about the other claims when I made mine. This subtle discrediting shit aint gonna fly
In post 1027, Solon wrote:This wagon feels a little dirty with how quickly it's sprung up, let's try this instead

VOTE: Lotus
In post 1028, Solon wrote:
In post 1020, Featherless Biped wrote:
In post 606, HypoSoc wrote:I haven't really been interested in the Da Dude wagon because I didn't have particular suspicions for that slot, nor did I think flipping it would reveal anything.

But now I am suspicious of MiniMegabyte, and I feel Da Dude flipping scum would all but cinch it.

That said, the Da Dude wagon is evaporating, so maybe I should just vote for my suspicion directly.

VOTE: MiniMegabyte

But, if the Da Dude slot wagon returns, I am happy to swap to it.
that's such an artificial post

Scum voting other scum?

kinda feeling like switching to hypo
Thinking about it, this post actually makes tons of sense from the perspective of biped being HypoSoc's partner

Jesus, this ping-pong of scumreads is similar to Amélie (Titus).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1157, Solon wrote:VOTE: Alice
In post 1158, Solon wrote:She strikes me as rigid scum

Her reads and views aren’t adapting, she still wants to push my elim because..????
In post 1159, Solon wrote:Maybe that’s why I wasn’t NK’d, because she’d have to actually alter her stance
In post 1335, Solon wrote:I liked my Alice vote but no-one seems interested in her elim for some reason?

We are nearing deadline and I have quite a fever and don’t feel like reading up right now. I’m just going to sheep the only player I know is Town for the sake of a wagon

VOTE: DGB
Hum, ok.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1354, Solon wrote:
In post 1343, clidd wrote:One thought that came to my mind, btw, is the fact that Solon had an approximate period of 6 days of inactivity and received no prod.

I suppose that N_M could have just forgotten, but an interesting theory was if Solon was posting on some PT but not in the main chat and N_M was under the illusion that Solon was active and not needing a prod.
This is disgusting

VOTE: Clidd

@mod
can you confirm why I wasn’t prodded?
disgusting = scummy(?)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by clidd »

Maybe it's just A50, idk.

I still have to reread Flea/Alice before voting.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2873, clidd wrote:I'm back.

Before proceeding,

@Flea

Why is Vfp in your PoE but Lotus isn't?
Lotus has a green light.

In post 2874, clidd wrote:And considering the answer that I imagine you will give: what behavior of Vfp, besides PoE, sounded as scummy to you?

He has effectively collaborated over the days towards gamesolving (while other slots were inactive/afk), and was in favor of both scum eliminations (Gera/Titus).

If he's scum, there must be something specific that he has done (or tried to do) that would benefit the scum alignment. I imagine you'll have no difficulty mentioning it, since from your perspective he's a potential scum candidate.
Our previous interactions scream agenda and manipulation to me.
In post 2875, Almost50 wrote:Guys, if you all think it's me I think you should get it on with and lim me today. I don't want to lose in ELo, so you go ahead and vote me out and see if you can see the light in the moro (because evidently I dunno what to do next and I am obviously a dead load)
See you have a similar tell to Titus... which is your WIM as scum is practically negative.
In post 2876, clidd wrote:
In post 2826, VFP wrote:I recently replaced into a game that is over now.
I took over a scum slot during the night and was shot so I didn't get to post in game. However, Titus was also scum and was the lim the day before I was shot.

In the Mafia chat Titus had already given up and wanted to forfeit the game. Pooky was the other scum who actually almost won the game.
So the fact that Titus has given up here just gives me the exact same vibes from that game.

Game was Envoys of Entrapy by Gamma.
I mean, what's the point of giving this info as scum!Vfp? ^

That game had ended more than 10 days ago and no one mentioned it, so the existence of it would hardly be noticed if Vfp did not say anything about it.

And if you paid attention to the post I did before:
In post 2874, clidd wrote:And considering the answer that I imagine you will give: what behavior of Vfp, besides PoE, sounded as scummy to you?

He has effectively collaborated over the days towards gamesolving (while other slots were inactive/afk), and was in favor of
In post 2823, clidd wrote:Although I particularly wanted to focus on eliminating a slot most likely to be scum (Titus), I feel that Flea will bring a lot more information to the game due to the amount of interactions fae has, regardless of alignment.

But it'll still depend on whether Titus will be replaced or not, as well as the potential successor.
My focus was on eliminating your slot until Vfp shared that information.

So what would be the purpose of scum!Vfp in returning attention to Titus instead of pressing the theory of scum!Flea, which from your perspective, would be a miselim (and advantageous for him)?
Because Titus has a low Scum WIM and honestly, hard bussing is a thing. I'm a YOLO liability at this point and optimal for scum to take into the that stage especially if Titus agrees to the Hard Bus. VCA shows I did not vote Titus at all, despite my intent. Which brings the point about Titus self-hammer being a game throw due to no encrypter, I need to see when she subbed in to see if she had a chance to discuss it.
In post 2901, RLotus wrote:Anyway I think it's crazy to think clidd made an effort to get the wagon off of town!flea onto his partner geraintm. Same with VFP. Clidd also heavily pushed his other partner Titus. VFP didn't hard push in that direction, but he could have easily stuck with trying to kill flea yesterday, but switched to Titus. Also, I believe I'm confirmed town at this point unless you think mafia has an encryptor, goon, and doctor.

Basically I think the townblock of VFP, clidd, and myself wins the game.
Disagree on VFP.
In post 2904, clidd wrote:Flea, by play, is still a plausible scenario, especially with fae viewing Vfp as a PoE choice, but without adding additional details on how a scum!Vfp world would work.
Wildcards exist. PoE is by elimination of clears, technically Lotus loses their greenlight. Given their play here I'm still happier with VFP over Lotus in the PoE.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”