.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

To a T. Enjoy the well-deserved pagetop.
<(") | (")>
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Now you can read my epic PT, it's so full of content!
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Noraa »

very epic, jacko!
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2049, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote: Reya- I had a faint idea that you were not being totally upfront with me. I though maybe a cop but a jailer seem like a possibility as well.
Well no offense but I'm glad the rest of town fixed my mistake before the consequences :lol:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Raya36 »

All I wanna say is
this
is considered the deadliest cat

Spoiler:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Noraa »

I OBJECT
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Noraa »

I AM THE DEADLIEST
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1756, Superb Subtlety wrote:Nancy was the one who was hiding a video from me yesterday btw

Figures

The lie was getting increasing ridiculous and contrived, but I was impressed at the self-awareness as to what her towngame looks like which she managed to manifest following day 1. Doesn't necessarily mean she'll use that self-awareness to improve her towngame, though
No, I didn’t and had no clue what you were referring to.

Just because I was scum doesn’t mean everything I said was untrue. I never received a video and Fuzzy never told us Raya neighbourized him. :roll:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1881, Battle Mage wrote:happy for scum PT to be released. we played crap this game, and although bad luck played a part, town clearly deserved the win. But i maintain the game was too townsided. closed setup, with everyone seemingly having a PR, and no scum fakeclaims. as soon as we lost Fuzzy, we were pretty much done.

that being said, it was enjoyable for what it was
Krazy should have given fake prizes. Like wtf was I supposed to do after Koalawang was over? We would have never been checked could prizes actually had been mod confirmed. :shifty:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1891, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:there's no way a closed setup with a scum dayvig is townsided lol
We had a role where actual prizes were expected, which we could obviously never actually deliver on, so making up a fake prize was bound to bite us in the ass, because there’s was no way to actually confirm it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1902, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1899, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1891, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:there's no way a closed setup with a scum dayvig is townsided lol
nah disagree. coz even if the dayvig lives and shoots...clearly once everyone's claimed, the possibility of a scum dayvig isn't going to seem that implausible. it gave us 1 extra kill, and a reasonable fakeclaim, but that's it.
uh you're just wrong here lol
No because you’re completely forgetting how our role basically fucked us because we had to declare a winner but were not given mod confirmable prizes to hand out. Also one shot perma day &night bg is whack but Fuzzy needed to claim dayvig. Also I wanted to selfhammer when Penguin put us at E-1 but BM wanted the day to last as long as possible, so I probably shouldn’t have listened to that. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1911, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1896, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:This was an incredible game and setup.

Many thanks, once again to Xtoxm to stepping in for us.

For what it's worth, I was heavily debating aiming at someone I had a strong townread on, or using the shot - as I did - upon someone I suspect.

Kudos to you as well, Battle Mage. you played well.
A final observation on balance - if you have a 13 player game, where the scum team's chances are reliant on 1 player surviving to the end, it's not a good sign. :lol: PS: Sorry you died Fuzzy....

the only silver linings are:

I didn't get killed by noraa
It was over quick

:lol:
I didn’t bother reading anything after we died. Why did you conceded? Something to do with the badger thing?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1931, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1929, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i was tilted so hard by him not listening to me on the roleclaim that I was mentally checked out lol
i think even nancy would say we were slightly unlucky at how badly this went :mrgreen:
Our role was problematic. We had to judge a contest, declare an actual winner but had no real prizes. Big freaking shocker, we got checked.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1933, Battle Mage wrote:i couldve not claimed the badger thing, but there was no way to really know exactly what the deal was - maybe not claiming it would've confscumed me.
Had I self-hammered when Penguin had me at E-1, it probably would have helped. Great shot however. I’m glad you didn’t NK Noraa, not that would have actually changed anything.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1935, jjh927 wrote:I did actually ask for FL to target me at some point in D1- if you were particularly observant then you may have come to the conclusion that I was reflexive

The idea of gambitting only occurred to me during N1 when I figured the two options were that I got NKed or I got NKed and protected by someone, and then I gradually honed the idea for how I could gambit until I just came up with the vaguely plausible fake roleclaim in hope of finding a scum.

I realised S&M must have got the video when Nancy said something like "Did you send me something? I didn't get it" because that kind of misinterpretation of my claim wouldn't have occurred unless she actually got the video, so felt safe enough to assume S&M did the kill on N2- especially since if I was wrong then scum were hiding the video and therefore were suspicious of me anyway, so I had nothing to lose in that assumption
We did not receive any videos. Fuzzy did not tell us about Raya neighbourize. Do not pass Go and collect $200.00.

:facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1973, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:noraa you have no idea how scared BM was of you the entire game lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1974, Battle Mage wrote:lol not scared - justifiably cautious! :lol:

nancy and mastina...now xD
Why me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1996, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1986, jjh927 wrote:Wow, really? That's actually pretty surprising

Were they that scared of her saying she had a really strong power role?
nah Nancy just really wanted Mastina dead
No but we figured SS was doc’d and we obviously should have killed MHTP but you wanted to whack Noraa who was 0 threat to all of us the entire game but we were unable to convince you of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2075, Jingle wrote:Get off my lawn!
lmfaooooo
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2049, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:BM- I actually did say Reya was a neighborizer on Discord. Guess you were not paying attention.

JJ- I was not be scummy as much as being baity. I tend to be LB the first few days in a game but not so much as scum. I was having an off game.\\You were being hypocritical in how you targeting me as you were doing the same thing. Not saying that was bad or good
just mentioning it. I was hoping that I could convince town you were scum reading for bad reasons which you kind of were but it didn't work. All fair in love, war and mafia :)
BTw I have no ill feeling toward you game wise. I was kinda steamed you got me killed for bad reasons but its all good.

that brings me to my ban...I wil reconsider my ban on you and Alisea . I do not have any def answers for that as well.

I did not claim vig bc I thought I would be able to ride out the ss/wheme wagon on me. I overestimated the Mastina wagon. I also wanted to give myself option which claiming would limit.

Reya- I had a faint idea that you were not being totally upfront with me. I though maybe a cop but a jailer seem like a possibility as well.

Also Mastina was Mastina this game. Even if I was town I would of been hestitent to scum read her. Always like playing with her in a game

Also Jingle is banned indefinitely from my games......You know what you did :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to the Xtom for steeping up when Krazy went missing/
Also thanks to Krazy for such an awesome game.

Darn, this throws me off. I didn't think there were actually people who thought there were wrong reasons to be caught if they got elimed as scum in day 1 purely on play
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The main thing that really tipped me off, TFL, was that I didn't feel you were actually trying to place me or anyone else based on my pushes. By the end of day 1, interactions with me amounted to a huge percentage of the usable content for placing most of the game, however you were more interested in who I had pushed and that statement of fact rather than looking into and interpreting how and why I had done it and what the outcomes were. You'd get a pass if it was just a little bit of content you'd glossed over, but you'd pretty much missed the context of every push in the game at that point- and that just isn't scumhunting or an accurate approximation of it. I felt that it was very clear that when you were reading the game, you were not doing so with the intention of placing people.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:16 pm

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

In your situation Nancy, I would have fully commited to the self-hammer. Prolonging the day is only going to provide town with additional power and talk time.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:17 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »