Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1349, implosion wrote:asking "is arte scum" and "are you scum" to the two of you, in the same post
I have to go through
PookytheMagicalBear
's ISO, but if this post is the only post from their ISO indicates
traitor hint
, then I think
Something_Smart
is the scum.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Something_Smart »

He literally followed that interaction up by voting me. In what world does he think "hm, maybe he'll understand I'm his traitor if I interrogate him and then push him!"
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:56 am

Post by implosion »

Before voting you Pooky was voting Artemiana, and after voting you they went back to Artemiana a page or two later.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@implo: I am wide open to considering your case on S_S. It
could
be that Pooky was indeed trying to hint to his scum team that he knows who they are.

That said, if we do yeet S_S today and he flips green (hypothetically speaking), who would you consider next (if you are alive by tomorrow).

For me it's either Salsabil (my own solve) or S_S (I can't argue against implosion's case). I won't fight "tooth & nail" for one over the other.

UNVOTE:

@Scipio: What do you think about implo's PoV?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

maybe

but i still think it's just salsa here

like implo makes a case and salsa immediately throwing her reads upside down and agreeing with it isn't a good look

also pooky hard townreading salsa d2-d4 for 'enthusiasm' or whatever reason could be considered just as much of a soft
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:37 pm

I think it's likely that Pooky softed very weakly or not at all, considering scum clearly didn't know he was traitor.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@S_S: It could be that, or it could be they didn't pock up on that crumb and thought I was their traitor from yesterday's fiasco. :lol:

P.S. Yes, I'm shamelessly trying to take credit of the Scum shooting their own traitor. Let me live the moment if you will. :lol:

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:54 pm

I mean, it's definitely plausible.

Was there anyone who started randomly calling you town or trying to divert away from you during that?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

iirc you did .. indirectly.. in , and you even hinted at me being Traitor on

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:22 pm

I did, yes. That wasn't random, though.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Well, I dunno anymore. If it's not you then it has to be Salsabil (regardless of what she calls me next). Like, if she is Town -hypothetically- she is blaming me for her own incompetency. I must've missed the PM that instructed me to to teach her to play the game before she joins it.

Like, did
I
make her post ? Or did I instruct her to vote Dunn on D1? Or maybe I am the one who told her to play the game without understanding the roles/setup?? Or maybe I made her post something as meaningless as ?? God, I must've taught her all the wrong moves here 9regardless of her alignment).

But anyway, I am back to voting Salsabil

VOTE: Salsabil

IF this is wrong then I guess it's you (S_S) and I'll accept I got only 2 of the 3 scums.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Calling you stupid was a out of line thing, I'm sorry about that. :oops: But fyi, I'm actually not interested to learn game from you, you're incapable of having 2nd thoughts, and I'm still learning by making mistake, so you'll be the last person I actually want to learn something from. And I know what I'm doing in Day 5, I have my own reason for that, I'll talk about that on post game .
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Fwiw, I'm not blaming anyone for my own game play. Stop twisting my words, thank you.

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:22 am

Post by implosion »

VOTE: Something_Smart

Still feel like it's scipio over salsabil but I do think it's S_S over scipio right now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I am on 2 minds now. I could insist on Salsabil and own the result (win or loss), or I could go S_S and blame implo if that's wrong. :lol:

Also, I Scipio's noy voting. S_S os not voting. Either could have hammered Salsabil with not much of a backlash. I don't even whether to take that as a sign of hesitant town or sly last scum.

Meanwhile; Salsabil is still self-voting!! (I wish I could summon N_M's spirit here) :lol:

Y'know what? Let's try this:

VOTE: S_S

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:08 pm

In post 1364, Almost50 wrote:I am on 2 minds now. I could insist on Salsabil and own the result (win or loss), or I could go S_S and blame implo if that's wrong.
:igmeou:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1365, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1364, Almost50 wrote:I am on 2 minds now. I could insist on Salsabil and own the result (win or loss), or I could go S_S and blame implo if that's wrong.
:igmeou:
You had your chance to end the game as Salsabil was on E-1 for a long time. I admit I can't figure you out anymore (or maybe I never did in the first place?)

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:22 pm

I mean I don't see the reason to be rushing, especially since it seems like there's still plenty to talk about.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:23 pm

In post 946, Almost50 wrote:
In post 923, Something_Smart wrote:That's literally the dumbest thing about Stack the Deck. This setup was supposed to be a fixed version of Stack the Deck :X
If I put you in my PoE later on, or if I forget why I TR you, would you be kind enough as to point me to this post? Thank you
Can I play this card now?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1367, Something_Smart wrote:I mean I don't see the reason to be rushing, especially since it seems like there's still plenty to talk about.
Yet no one's talking (including you).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1368, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 946, Almost50 wrote:
In post 923, Something_Smart wrote:That's literally the dumbest thing about Stack the Deck. This setup was supposed to be a fixed version of Stack the Deck :X
If I put you in my PoE later on, or if I forget why I TR you, would you be kind enough as to point me to this post? Thank you
Can I play this card now?
I already brought it up today and implo shot it down.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:34 pm

I mean implo also tried to argue that Pooky pushing me was a soft so like

excuse me for not totally trusting his judgement there

I feel like the person we need to hear from right now is Scipio. Like, he said implosion was his second scum choice after Salsa, which makes very little sense to me. Scipio, why do you think Pooky turns around and busses implosion after bussing and killing his other partner? (Among other things, that would put him at massive risk of getting shot.) Why does implosion claim VT rather than trying to draw out a PR?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

how does it make little sense to you if you're town lol

i don't think the bussing is
particularly
towny for implo cause pooky is clearly capable of bussing and idt the way he pushed implo is definitely w/v. Like he jumped on Dunn over implo d3 without saying why even though he was on the implo wagon for all of d2.

as for the s_s, I'm unsure rn

don't wanna end the day yet
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

*Inhale*
*Exhale*

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:21 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Eliminate me :dead:

Return to “Completed Open Games”