Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1247, Almost50 wrote:(No BS, no gimmicks I promise)
Excuse me for finding this a
little
hard to believe.

Why did you claim this now rather than after we no-exed?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

Because you (plural) nay reconsider knowing I cannot produce a result tomorrow, and scum are likely going to let me live to make me look sus when I live through the night

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

Besides, I am NOT BIN FAVOUR OF NO LIM to begin with. I thought that was obvious. You only no lim when you don't know what to do next. I think we lim Salsa today and no lim tomorrow

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Do you think Salsa is main scum or traitor?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

Scipio was correct.. why would I bait the NK as a Nea?

ALSO, reread my VOTE: 1194 and you'd see it was OBVIOUS I was a VT.
In post 1194, Almost50 wrote:1- Scum already know how many TPRs are left alive. If 0
they know my claim is BS
, and if 1 they found their final NK target.
Why would I even say that if I was Nea? Wouldn't the later part have sufficed?
In post 1194, Almost50 wrote:Scipio is Town because Scum have no incentive to throw shade on what they already know/think is a fake/true TPR claim. Either way "their job" is being done for them.
Same as above. Why consider "fake" at all if I was Nea?

Scum ALREADY KNEW IT WAS A BLUFF (AT least the main Scum did). so me going into the night with that fake claim would have been only detrimental to Town and not Scum.
In post 1253, Something_Smart wrote:Do you think Salsa is main scum or traitor?
Who the hell cares? We need to lim them both to win. Gun-to-my-head she's probably the main Scum because she seemed confident there were only 2 TPRs here, but it still could've been her guessing what that the main team picked no modifiers.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

Also a "minor" glitch in the No Lim option: IF Scum did pick "Recruiter" (that would mean we do have a living PR and explains why "someone else" bought my fake claim, although I still find that of very minimal probability) then the Recruiter shoots the traitor and recruits them. Not only do they get to "instruct" them on what to do next, but we are actually in this very same situation (4 vs 2) tomorrow,, AGAIN.

The problem NOW with them NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK is they cannot plan to vote in quick succession to get the win. Communication is the key to get this done.

But -as I said- I don't think Scum picked any modifiers, so this was me arguing theory. Do what you all think is best.

Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Scipio1 »

bruh
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Scipio1 »

who do you think the other scum is, a50?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

I already said it was implosion
In post 1194, Almost50 wrote:So Salsa + implo is my soleve.
Although the recent pages have pros and cons for him to be scum at all. I am not as confident in my read on implo as I am on Salsa

And to be absolutely frank it still could be you. You were the one that suggested Mo-Elim iirc, and Salsa sheeped that precise suggestion when it was obvious she neither understands the roles/setup nor is she reading. That and you putting her at the top of your TRs rubs me the wrong way.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1247, Almost50 wrote: Ok, then. This is my final case: (No BS, no gimmicks I promise):

Salsa seemed to be the ONLY ONE who KNEW I was bluffing, and was dead certain there were only 2 TPRs and they both flipped:
In post 1213, Salsabil Faria wrote:Umm... after the nk1, it was/is almost cleared that the scum team didn't take any PR role for them (?), which means the town only had 2 PRs those are already dead. I don't even understand what role you claimed but nice try you know!
She has also expressed confusion about the Nea and how it works (and was confused about the setup mechanics in early game, which leads me to believe she's inexperienced).

Now ask yourselves why she unvotes me and votes No Elim when I am explicitly stating a guilty on her slot. She suspected me and voted me in her first post, but when I said I had a guilty on her she no longer suspects me???????

Even her latest question about my role:
In post 1240, Salsabil Faria wrote:@Almost50, the result of your visit is not just alignment, but the (exact) role?
doesn't make sense from a Town PoV. I am saying I have a GUILTY on her, she was resigned to the fact she got caught and went for the No Elim, but when she got confused she went back to questioning how it worked (thus showing BELIEF in my claim).

I RETRACT MY FAKE CLAIM. I AM A VT.
<<-- @Scipio

I was trying a last-ditch gambit to catch scum because we are going nowhere and seem to be drifting towards a town loss anyway.

Now someone does the math, see how it all works from their own PoV. My vote is on Salsa and won't move. You guys do what you think is best.

VOTE: Salsa
In post 1254, Almost50 wrote:Scipio was correct.. why would I bait the NK as a Nea?

ALSO, reread my VOTE: 1194 and you'd see it was OBVIOUS I was a VT.
In post 1194, Almost50 wrote:1- Scum already know how many TPRs are left alive. If 0
they know my claim is BS
, and if 1 they found their final NK target.
Why would I even say that if I was Nea? Wouldn't the later part have sufficed?
In post 1194, Almost50 wrote:Scipio is Town because Scum have no incentive to throw shade on what they already know/think is a fake/true TPR claim. Either way "their job" is being done for them.
Same as above. Why consider "fake" at all if I was Nea?

Scum ALREADY KNEW IT WAS A BLUFF (AT least the main Scum did). so me going into the night with that fake claim would have been only detrimental to Town and not Scum.
In post 1253, Something_Smart wrote:Do you think Salsa is main scum or traitor?
Who the hell cares? We need to lim them both to win. Gun-to-my-head she's probably the main Scum because she seemed confident there were only 2 TPRs here, but it still could've been her guessing what that the main team picked no modifiers.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Scipio1 »

i kept her at a top tr mainly because of the consistent amount of dumbtells regarding the setup d2, might have to go re-evaluate that

is that all you're gonna say, @salsa?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1167, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:roflolololololololol

a50 is scum

im VT

this is the fakest fake claim ive ever read in 20 years of playing mafiahahaahhahaahha
In post 1212, implosion wrote:A50, why not target me, the claimed VT, who has a ton of suspicion on him?

(also; we are no-limming and a50 is targeting me here, yes?)
I'm not the only one who
caught
your bluff bruh!!
:giggle:
Btw, my
no-elimination vote
didn't mean that I start to townread you!!! I think no elimination today will help town more and except you, no one says anything against this yet. If we do no-elimination today, I'll go for you the next day. If we don't do no-elimination today, then I'll put my vote back on you again, don't worry.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1260, Scipio1 wrote: is that all you're gonna say, @salsa?
Nope, what do you want to know?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1247, Almost50 wrote:was dead certain there were only 2 TPRs and they both flipped:
In post 1213, Salsabil Faria wrote:Umm... after the nk1, it was/is almost cleared that the scum team didn't take any PR role for them (?), which means the town only had 2 PRs those are already dead. I don't even understand what role you claimed but nice try you know!
In post 1255, Almost50 wrote:But -as I said- I don't think Scum picked any modifiers, so this was me arguing theory. Do what you all think is best.
1. If I was
death certain
, I wouldn't put the (?) there.
2. You also think that scum didn't pick any PRs, then by
your definition
, you're a scum??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Btw, my solve is:

Scum:
Almost50

Traitor: {
Scipio1, implosion
}
(mainly based on my gut + I townread the rest of 2.)

If I'm wrong, then the traitor is between
Something_Smart
and
PookytheMagicalBear

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1264, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw, my solve is:

Scum:
Almost50

Scipio1, implosion
}

Something_Smart
and
PookytheMagicalBear
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perfect solve. Well, at least you did single3 me out as main Scum. :P

But let's play some more.. why do you think Scum!me did what I did today? Why claim a guilty on Pooky, then retract and say it's on you, and then retract again and claim VT; all when it looked like we're not eliminating anyway? And why would I ask for the No-Yeet to be put on hold until the mod responds when I could have asked and got my answer 9assuming I didn't do that earlier) in private. What exactly does Scum!me gain from all this??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1265, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1264, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw, my solve is:

Scum:
Almost50

Scipio1, implosion
}

Something_Smart
and
PookytheMagicalBear
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perfect solve. Well, at least you did single3 me out as main Scum. :P

But let's play some more.. why do you think Scum!me did what I did today? Why claim a guilty on Pooky, then retract and say it's on you, and then retract again and claim VT; all when it looked like we're not eliminating anyway? And why would I ask for the No-Yeet to be put on hold until the mod responds when I could have asked and got my answer 9assuming I didn't do that earlier) in private. What exactly does Scum!me gain from all this??
A miselimination on me? You said I'm the inexperienced one, so to you, I'm the easy bait atm. You can't convince others for
PookytheMagicalBear
elimination rn, but you can get (or at least trying to get) 3 more votes to eliminate me. We are 6, if you can manage to get me today, and then another town on the night which leaves 4 players (2 towns and 2 mafias). As the result, the mafia wins.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Cool. Now why did I retract my guilty on you too then??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1267, Almost50 wrote:Cool. Now why did I retract my guilty on you too then??
I don't understand this 'guilty' thing. Guilty as a night result from your fake claim? Or it means scumreading? Whatever this is, you're underestimating me, I may have less experience in this setup but I'm not dumb.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Also, you're setting a trap beside me. Town!you will not be this much blinded in this mylo situation. For some reason, either you think
implosion
(or maybe
Scipio1
:?: ) is the traitor, so I'm definitely the
confirmed miselimination
you're looking for (cause to eliminate
Something_Smart/PookytheMagicalBear
will be tough in this situation),
or(!)
, you maybe think I'll flip traitor, and the flip will give you towncred, you can survive longer.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

This doesn't answer my direct (and really simple- question. And claiming you don't understand what the "guilty" term means in a mafia game is laughable and is "overdoing it" to be honest, but I will play still:

I said I was a Nea who got a NOT VANILLA result on you. THAT is a GUILTY result. You claim that I am trying to lim you because I think you're an easy lim (although I still fail to understand why Scum!me would voice out the fact you are inexperienced AND try to use this to get you "mislimmed" as you claim. Wouldn't it have been more convenient for me to not point out you were inexperienced?), but regardless.. if I was trying to get you "mislimmed" as "the easy target" then why did I come clean and retract my Nea claim (and thus the guilty I claimed on you) when the game would have ended tonight anyway if that was the case?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1269, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Also, you're setting a trap beside me. Town!you will not be this much blinded in this mylo situation. For some reason, either you think
implosion
(or maybe
Scipio1
confirmed miselimination
or(!)
, you maybe think I'll flip traitor, and the flip will give you towncred, you can survive longer.
So, I think any of the 3 can be traitor and you think any of the 4 you mentioend earlier is the traitor, and you call this a solve. Right? You are basically not sure of anything. whether it be about your own reads or about mine. The only thing you seem to be precise about is that I am the other "main Scum', who -for some odd reason- decided to bus his partner (Artemiana) on D1, and THEN acted scummy enough to mislim a TPR on D2 and hammer a townie on D3 (basically throwing away ANY Town cred I might have garnered earlier), and -to top it all off- decided it was a good idea to fake claim, change my fake claim, and then come clean and retract my fake claims when the game was going in the NO LIM direction (not even my elimination. No. NO ELIMINATION).

Would you please sign on your statement up there?? :P

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1270, Almost50 wrote:This doesn't answer my direct (and really simple- question. And claiming you don't understand what the "guilty" term means in a mafia game is laughable and is "overdoing it" to be honest, but I will play still:
Play with respect, it'll be good for you eventually :]
And no, I really didn't know the meaning of the 'guilty' term.

In post 1270, Almost50 wrote:I said I was a Nea who got a NOT VANILLA result on you. THAT is a GUILTY result. You claim that I am trying to lim you because I think you're an easy lim (although I still fail to understand why Scum!me would voice out the fact you are inexperienced AND try to use this to get you "mislimmed" as you claim. Wouldn't it have been more convenient for me to not point out you were inexperienced?), but regardless.. if I was trying to get you "mislimmed" as "the easy target" then why did I come clean and retract my Nea claim (and thus the guilty I claimed on you) when the game would have ended tonight anyway if that was the case?
1. You're playing the WIFOM card, so your
retracted play
is giving you the scope to develop WIFOM strategy.
2. Your
claim
wasn't believable to everyone, not only to me (refer: )

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

ok the plot of this game is now too hard for me to write up because it's wandered outside the boundaries of the believable but I'm gonna try anyway
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1271, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1269, Salsabil Faria wrote:
implosion
(or maybe
Scipio1
confirmed miselimination
or(!)
So, I think any of the 3 can be traitor and you think any of the 4 you mentioend earlier is the traitor, and you call this a solve. Right? You are basically not sure of anything. whether it be about your own reads or about mine. The only thing you seem to be precise about is that I am the other "main Scum', who -for some odd reason- decided to bus his partner (Artemiana) on D1, and THEN acted scummy enough to mislim a TPR on D2 and hammer a townie on D3 (basically throwing away ANY Town cred I might have garnered earlier), and -to top it all off- decided it was a good idea to fake claim, change my fake claim, and then come clean and retract my fake claims when the game was going in the NO LIM direction (not even my elimination. No. NO ELIMINATION).

Would you please sign on your statement up there?? :P
WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM! :lol:
Btw, as a town, I can't be 100% sure about any alignment. About you, I'm 90% sure but there is still a chance (10%) that you're a tunneled town.
I'm like 70% (maybe 80%) that the traitor is between
Scipio1
and
implosion
. But there is again 30% (or 20%) chance that the traitor is between
Something_Smart
and
PookytheMagicalBear
. I don't see any problem being uncertain. If you want to twisting my words, you should do better I believe.

Return to “Completed Open Games”