notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by notscience »

Rising Star
29/12/21 notscience Lukewarm Mini 2228- Isekai uPick,Mini 2230- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, So, I only have these two listed as these are the two that stick out. Every single game Luke has been in with me I have walked away impressed. In Isekai, Luke spent the entirety of day one pushing against a crumbed clear on scum, while multiple others were keen to let it resolve itself. While day one ended rough for town, he proceeded to end the next elim cycles with his vote on scum eliminations. He even had it on scum in the third, but fell on his sword to make MELO as easy as possible. His awareness of gamestate and how to help town best proceed to a win is insane for how new he is!

In Bloodstained, he was a constant thorn in Mafia's side. There was a unique mechanic where town was able to be turned demonic, and he managed to theorycraft a mechanical workaround which would have single-handedly won the game for town had more people listened. This involved a) Figuring out role interactions, b) Figuring out the exact amount of demons scum could make a night c) Sorting through flavor to try and identify the mysterious role a backup would receive. He caught me off my resistance to this, and was a hair away from turning the game to town's favor.

He is a fantastic addition to this site. I'm sure there's others who have more to share, but these are the two that stick out to me.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:32 am

Post by notscience »