Micro 1001: Who Needs A Thousand? | The End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

In post 154, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 147, Toxic 1v1er wrote:@Harley:

What's the "something" she's doing?

I don't like her townreading you already, it felt too fast
Yes, based off of that trust fall game and given that I currently feel the worst about Infinty. I think that’s a bad take. I feel the best about her is what I said. She’s sorting, making reads.

I currently feel the worst about Infinty and I’m sus on your read on me. It’s not rocket science.
^Harley was townreading you simply.because you were townreading her, and this was her reason to think you were town

because you were "sorting and making reads", something literally all of us are doing

There's no specifics, Harley just recognised that you were her wincon for this game and needed to townread you
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

In post 199, Ydrasse wrote:why why why why why WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY
YOU GOT THIS
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 188, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 183, Toxic 1v1er wrote:HMMMMMMM

I'm loving this, this is so fun.

Let's go back to the subject of me declaring I wanted to launch myself: You think that's scum!me gambiting that it means I won't get launched? What if I INSIST and say that once we've had enough time to talk today, I'll be self-voting?
In post 184, Toxic 1v1er wrote:And will ask everyone to vote me?
We could all do that you know. What would you say if I did that? Like it means pretty much nothing in this kind of setup.
In post 189, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 185, Toxic 1v1er wrote:I think Harley moving to vote Infinity after I started suspecting her is pretty telling though, she'd rather have Infinity take the shot than me likely shoot her.

Now I ponder whether she's voting a buddy to get some cred and win Ydrasse over in final 3, or town!Infinity hoping for a misfire on I. The latter seems less likely. I may be overthinking all this though considering these actions aren't set in stone.
VOTE: Toxic 1v1
In post 190, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 186, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Harley + Infinity
Harley + Ydrasse

??????????

I lean the towards the first solve (my original!) at the moment
I’ve changed my mind. I’m calling your bluff, if you really think I’m scum than vote me and then I can decide which of you I get to shoot and yeah I’m really fired up now about getting the dayvig.

I just think you’re full of it and that this is all an act.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Have a look at my reasons seriously though, they're really good ones and there's a reason Harley was my top scumread - her reaction to me pushing her is one she never ever makes as town

Oh, and she literally hammered Infinity after she realised how sure I was on her being scum lol

She took the cred for hammering her partner and knew her wincon was convincing you over me
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

Why are you misrepping me @Toxic?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Btw I didn't realise it was a hammer and was seriously down to get voted out yesterday. I would've shot Harley ftr

I didn't want to be in the 50/50, I really would've preferred to be the conftown making the decision
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

In post 204, Harley Quinn wrote:Why are you misrepping me @Toxic?
Wow, bit rude to call me toxic tbh

I thought I was being fairly reasonable
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 203, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Have a look at my reasons seriously though, they're really good ones and there's a reason Harley was my top scumread - her reaction to me pushing her is one she never ever makes as town

Oh, and she literally hammered Infinity after she realised how sure I was on her being scum lol

She took the cred for hammering her partner and knew her wincon was convincing you over me
That’s 100% bs and you know it. It’s beyond obvious I had no clue Infinity was hammered. Otherwise, I never would have switched my vote and called your bluff.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Or you could be faking that as scum do because they kinda need to lie ya know, it's a pretty sad life

Honestly though I'm not 100% sure whether you knew it was a hammer. I lean yes, but if not, you were just going for the bus and to convince Ydrasse in final 3 after you realised I was scumreading you
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 205, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Btw I didn't realise it was a hammer and was seriously down to get voted out yesterday. I would've shot Harley ftr

I didn't want to be in the 50/50, I really would've preferred to be the conftown making the decision
In post 203, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Have a look at my reasons seriously though, they're really good ones and there's a reason Harley was my top scumread - her reaction to me pushing her is one she never ever makes as town

:igmeou:

You unvoted her yet I knew she was hammered. Like the fact that you’re straight up lying about that should tell Ydrasse all she needs to know.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 164, Toxic 1v1er wrote:UNVOTE: Infinity
Why did you unvote her?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

In summary:

-Harley came in scumreading me because I thought she was slightly scummy on a gut level
-I changed my mind and thought she was town, she was still scumreading because she simply could not understand how I could find her "so whatever" post scummy
-I then see a post from her I really don't like, and start scumreading her again
-She then becomes UNSURE on me, and votes Infinity to hammer then, recognising she can't buddy me and that she needs to win with you siding with her in final 3
-Harley as town absolutely does not do this, she would be adamant I was scum if I started scumreading her like that. She needed an excuse to vote Infinity and get the cred, so lied about being "torn" on me
-Look at her reasons to townread you, there are never any specifics. It's solely because you townread her and she recognises she needs you to vote with her in lylo
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 208, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Or you could be faking that as scum do because they kinda need to lie ya know, it's a pretty sad life

Honestly though I'm not 100% sure whether you knew it was a hammer. I lean yes, but if not, you were just going for the bus and to convince Ydrasse in final 3 after you realised I was scumreading you
I really don’t need to even bother. I know I’m town and I trust Ydrasse to read me correctly. Like to even suggest I’d fake switching my vote shows how little you even know how I play. I decided to switch my vote to you to call your bluff because I believed it was fake and wanted to see if you’d actually prove me wrong.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

In post 210, Harley Quinn wrote:
Why did you unvote her?
I didn't want the day to end
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

I don't want to AtE or anything like that, Ydrasse. I want you to look at my LOGIC and REASONS - I really think I've laid out the evidence very concisely and made it obvious why this is not scum!Harley, and how her actions have a clear agenda and scum motive behind them
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

*town!Harley

don't see that as a slip please, I'm tired
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Just remember: Harley as town would scumread me MORE when I switched from townreading to scumreading her, given how badly she took me thinking a single post of hers was just gut scummy.

The reason she didn't fake this as scum, is because she needed a reason to switch her vote to Infinity and get some buscred, so had to pretend to be torn on me and somehow like me better after I started scumreading her more.
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

She also clearly doesn't have the same WIM or outrage that town!Harley would have here

(It turns out I
am
pretty decent at reading you, Harley :>)
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Ugh, a toxic 1v1er shouldn't be dropping that abomination for an emoji

Take this one instead: :#
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 213, Toxic 1v1er wrote:
In post 210, Harley Quinn wrote:
Why did you unvote her?
I didn't want the day to end
I obviously didn’t either but keep telling me otherwise.

I voted you because I wanted to see if you were actually serious about getting that vigshot or if it was a bluff. I also was secretly hoping that I’d be the one getting the vig shot and then I could get to decide. But I didn’t wanted to wait and see first what you’d do - which is why I switched my vote and the fact that we now that we have one scum flipped and Ydrasse is confirmed town, I obviously have my answer.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 205, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Btw I didn't realise it was a hammer and was seriously down to get voted out yesterday. I would've shot Harley ftr

Why wouldn’t you have shot Infinty? I 100% would have, then try to figure out which one of you or Ydrasse is telling me the truth.

Her play here is so 180 degrees the opposite of that game you modded. I think shooting me is a brilliant strategy. Of course you would want to be in Elo with Ydrasse and Infinty > me. Why? Because it’s a slam dunk that Ydrasse always shoots Infinity in F3.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

In post 220, Harley Quinn wrote:

Why wouldn’t you have shot Infinty? I 100% would have, then try to figure out which one of you or Ydrasse is telling me the truth.

Her play here is so 180 degrees the opposite of that game you modded.
I think shooting me is a brilliant strategy. Of course you would want to be in Elo with Ydrasse and Infinty > me. Why? Because it’s a slam dunk that Ydrasse always shoots Infinity in F3
Isn't this just a scumslip? Why would I be able to shoot you unless I was town? What.

Ydrasse, she's... literally talking about a hypothetical where scum!me would shoot town!her because I want to be in a lylo with you and Infinity???? What is going on
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

In post 220, Harley Quinn wrote:Why wouldn’t you have shot Infinty? I 100% would have, then try to figure out which one of you or Ydrasse is telling me the truth.
Because you were my top scumread
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 221, Toxic 1v1er wrote:
In post 220, Harley Quinn wrote:

Her play here is so 180 degrees the opposite of that game you modded.
I think shooting me is a brilliant strategy. Of course you would want to be in Elo with Ydrasse and Infinty > me. Why? Because it’s a slam dunk that Ydrasse always shoots Infinity in F3
Isn't this just a scumslip? Why would I be able to shoot you unless I was town? What.

Ydrasse, she's... literally talking about a hypothetical where scum!me would shoot town!her because I want to be in a lylo with you and Infinity???? What is going on
You’re CLAIMING that, stop misrepping me, it’s extremely obvious that’s what I meant.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

I think Harley thinks it looks better for her if she expresses she would've shot the flipped scum while it looks worse for me that I'm not saying I would've shot the flipped scum.... a bold strategy to be sure, but she forgets that she should know I'm scum so claiming to have shot Infinity over me doesn't make her look any better
Call me Toxi.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”