Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2023, Guillotina wrote:@CaptainS it took me a while to find you but I know you and flea are town because KidAmn spew you town and Raya tried getting Flea yeeted to save KidAmn, so flea is spewed not mafia aligned by Raya and to some extent by Kid too
Stop assuming I'm scum! You can't clear Flea from an uncomfirmed flip because you are wrong!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2025, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2023, Guillotina wrote:@CaptainS it took me a while to find you but I know you and flea are town because KidAmn spew you town and Raya tried getting Flea yeeted to save KidAmn, so flea is spewed not mafia aligned by Raya and to some extent by Kid too
Stop assuming I'm scum! You can't clear Flea from an uncomfirmed flip because you are wrong!
What are the other two results that you got when you checked me? You said that one of them is the one I've been claiming right?
Which are the other two?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Escalating reroller and conspiracy theorist. But what are the chances of getting the exact role you claimed by chance and you're actually one of those two. So you were conftown to me
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2027, Raya36 wrote:Escalating reroller and conspiracy theorist. But what are the chances of getting the exact role you claimed by chance and you're actually one of those two. So you were conftown to me
Well see? None of those three are my role. I'm a vigilante type, but not very irresponsible townie with army surplus, it's been a fake claim all along, I chose it to particularly scare wolves into not attacking me because I might get them if I self targeted with the missile. It was really fun playing with your minds. :giggle:
I never got any shots back it was all a lie, yes I shot the targets that I claimed every single night. To think I would have personally shot three anti-town parties if it was not for the roleblockers.

So i know for sure that that is not your role because at least one of them would have been my real one as you claimed.

My real role is this one: viewtopic.php?p=12129569#p12129569

Now what is your next lie Raya?

Not gonna lie, you had me in your pocket the first two days, hardcore bad. But I left it on day 3 when your scum equity went up to the sky and beyond, but I needed to buy time so I had to put you in my pocket and make you believe that you were influencing me, so I could try to kill Mahi! Little I knew that besides Samantha there was another roleblocker/jailkeeper.

So Raya, now that you are totally outed, you may claim your real role and just start lolcatting.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Raya36 »

That was my real claim and you are a very irresponsible townie with an army surplus just as you originally claimed
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2029, Raya36 wrote:That was my real claim and you are a very irresponsible townie with an army surplus just as you originally claimed
I just told you it's not.

Why did you investigate me on Night 3 if you were already townreading me?
What were you suspicious about?

Why did you investigate KidAmn on night 4 when you never voiced having suspicion on them, you never even voted them until yesterday?
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by CaptainS »

Well i woke up to a furry of posts as usual.

My role. Post 1026 on the thread for roles. Jesus Townie
Roles i entered but did not get.

Post 264. Backup Serial Killer

Post 3843. Mafia Ghost Writer

The reason the scum in this game have left me alive is because they know it's easy to divert attention my way. I can only gain information through reads and not night actions. So with regards to my role i don't have any info that will 100% clear me as town for definite but that's ion me.

Guillo: The info you've put forward regarding Rayas "slip" is intruiging but i don't have the time to go through it this morning but i agree with Raya because of your playstyle and the way that you have been this game it has been very hard to follow you.

I do not believe that anybody in the game should be unkillable and unyeetable so something is obviously off regarding the mahi and to be quite honest i think it's in the night actions as they've been voted up before but like we all know that this is a crazy game.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2030, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2029, Raya36 wrote:That was my real claim and you are a very irresponsible townie with an army surplus just as you originally claimed

Why did you investigate KidAmn on night 4 when you never voiced having suspicion on them, you never even voted them until yesterday?
Adding to this... WHY VOTE FOR THE JESTER IF YOU KNEW THEY WERE JESTER?!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:22 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

I'm an Even-Odd Doc, dropped about 5 loafs to that effect.

I have different sanities on different nights, most of my targets were crumbed.

Code: Select all

| Odd      | Even     |
| -------- |--------- |
| Naive    | CPR      |
| Insane   | Weak     |
| Paranoid | Sane     |
| Paranoid | Naive    |

- **N1 - Target VFP** -> VFP was able to Action. Naive or Insane. _**bullshit.** fakeclaim cannot investigate_
 - **N2 - Target CaptainS** -> Lives - Was targetted for kill by Guillotina _Naturalist kill prevention_
 - **N3 - Target Samantha** -> Lives - Passive action.
 - **N4 - Target Temporal Lich** -> Lives.
 - **N5 - Target Temporal Lich** -> Dies

I have absolutely nothing concrete, and now you see why I called people out for wasted actions. Paranoid/Naive seems most likely to me because I can't see my CPR overriding a factional kill.
Means I'm an even-night roleblocker if that's the case.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2007, Ircher wrote:
Day 6 VC #2Flea The Magician (0) -
Raya36 (1) - Guillotina ()
Not Voting (4) - Flea The Magician, CaptainS, mahimahi, Raya36

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to execute a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Monday, May 3, 2021 8:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-05-03 20:00:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Friday, April 23, 2021 8:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-23 20:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
3: Please try to avoid using the L-word. Alternatives like eliminate, fade, launch, etc. are highly encouraged.
4: Guillotina is V/LA from the beginning of April 29 to the end of May 2.

Pronoun Key1. mahimahi : They/Them
2. Flea the Magician : Fae/Faer (Preferred) or They/Them
3. Raya36 : She/Her
5. Guillotina : He/Him
12. CaptainS : Any/Any
Last edited by Ircher on Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Raya36 »

You told me it's not but it is.

I investigated you because you already claimed. I could have investigated someone else and gotten 3 roles and had no clue which role they were and whether the role belonged to town or scum. Or I could investigate you, who has already claimed, and confirm you as town or find out you're lying about your role.

KidAmn was in my pool. I'm sure I voiced that several times. If I recall correctly there were a couple people townreading captain so my best choice was between kid and flea and I chose kid.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2033, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm an Even-Odd Doc, dropped about 5 loafs to that effect.

| Odd      | Even     |
| -------- |--------- |
| Naive    | CPR      |
| Insane   | Weak     |
| Paranoid | Sane     |
| Paranoid | Naive    |

- **N1 - Target VFP** -> VFP was able to Action. Naive or Insane. _**bullshit.** fakeclaim cannot investigate_
 - **N2 - Target CaptainS** -> Lives - Was targetted for kill by Guillotina _Naturalist kill prevention_

I have absolutely nothing concrete, and now you see why I called people out for wasted actions. Paranoid/Naive seems most likely to me because I can't see my CPR overriding a factional kill.
What's the number for this role that you picked in the GIM thread?

Why would you willingly pick a doctor whose sanity is not guaranteed as opposed to just a regular Doctor role?

@Raya if KidAmn was in your PoE how come you never voted for them anytime before Day 5?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2032, Flea The Magician wrote:

Adding to this... WHY VOTE FOR THE JESTER IF YOU KNEW THEY WERE JESTER?!
This is the start of day 5: viewtopic.php?p=12719770#p12719770
In I list kid in my scumpool. At this point I know Kid is jester or one of 2 other roles. So I want him to claim and if he doesn't line up with the other 2 roles then I know he's a jester.

I originally voted for captain in because I was quite confident kid was jester and I wanted to sort somewhere else in my pool.

Turns out Kid just straight up claimed jester. But this is why I believed him so easily in . And that same post explains why I eventually voted for Kid.

Reread the start of Day 5. I only knowingly voted for the jester when we had a plan to get the team from him. I was voting elsewhere before that.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2033, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm an Even-Odd Doc, dropped about 5 loafs to that effect.

| Odd      | Even     |
| -------- |--------- |
| Naive    | CPR      |
| Insane   | Weak     |
| Paranoid | Sane     |
| Paranoid | Naive    |

Why would you ever pick this of all roles
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2036, Guillotina wrote:@Raya if KidAmn was in your PoE how come you never voted for them anytime before Day 5?
Because we were focused elsewhere. Day 4 is when I made up my pool and day 4 is when we had the whole sam needing to go so guillo could get mahi situation. So I focused there then chose someone in my pool for my night action.

is where I put Kid in my pool.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Guillotina »

UNVOTE:
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2039, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2036, Guillotina wrote:@Raya if KidAmn was in your PoE how come you never voted for them anytime before Day 5?
Because we were focused elsewhere. Day 4 is when I made up my pool and day 4 is when we had the whole sam needing to go so guillo could get mahi situation. So I focused there then chose someone in my pool for my night action.

is where I put Kid in my pool.
Yah but not even a pressure vote, a reaction vote? Nothing.

Before Day 5, you actually didnt interact with Kid, it looks as if you avoided Kid the entire game.

Also not only you are lying about my result but you didnt check Mahi whom we have been trying to get rid of all game. What was the reasoning behind never considering checking them?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1721, Raya36 wrote:We still have our elimination. And honestly with our kill power we probably would have killed at least a towny by now too.
This post looks like TMI. Did you know CaptainS was town by then?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Raya36 »

No because my vote was back and forth on sam all of that day. And Kid was just a null read up until day 4 and the pool was larger then. I was simply just focused elsewhere.

I'm not lying about your result. I do apologize for not checking mahi. I was focusing on my pool and sorting that and since I had mahi marked down as confscum that guillo is dealing with, I was overlooking how useful their role would be if you aren't able to get them
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2042, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1721, Raya36 wrote:We still have our elimination. And honestly with our kill power we probably would have killed at least a towny by now too.
I don't think I get what you mean. All I was saying was that Sam's role wasn't all bad because surely town would have nightkilled town at some point without them, and we still have our elimination to work with. What does that have to do with Captain? And no, I didn't know anything about Captain at that point.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2044, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2042, Guillotina wrote:
I don't think I get what you mean. All I was saying was that Sam's role wasn't all bad because surely town would have nightkilled town at some point without them, and we still have our elimination to work with. What does that have to do with Captain? And no, I didn't know anything about Captain at that point.
It has to do with the fact that in a 13 player set up there can only be a town killing role, even in UPick games more than one town KP role would be crazy unbalance. So you had to know this as well as i did if you have been playing this for a lot of years. If you believed my claim (which you clearly did), you knew that one of my claimed targets was town, you knew two of them were anti-town, Mahi and your partner KidAmn and you knew that other one was town whom i would have killed on Night 2.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

It's a upick. Balance is thrown out the window. I'm playing under the assumption Ircher took the submissions and randomized the alignments weighted as he described, and went with whatever that gave him. So if 3 people chose a town killing role and got it then that would stay
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Raya36 »

Wait so are you saying scum!me announced that without sam you would have killed town. Why would I tmi that as scum? It's just common that town killing roles often get town
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2047, Raya36 wrote:Wait so are you saying scum!me announced that without sam you would have killed town. Why would I tmi that as scum? It's just common that town killing roles often get town
Because scum players make mistakes Raya and scum!you knew Captain was town.

I'm trying to figure out Flea's motive to claim that bs role. Was it to save you? If so, why? Why scum!flea would deliberately out themselves to try to save you. Are you their important role?
This would also mean im depending on Mahi and Captain of all people to win this. Lol

Or is it because flea is yet another independent whose been up to some mischief and needed a good fake claim?

I cant be the real claim right? Why pick that kind of doctor as your town role when it is important to pick a protection role that actually helps town?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2048, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2047, Raya36 wrote:Wait so are you saying scum!me announced that without sam you would have killed town. Why would I tmi that as scum? It's just common that town killing roles often get town
Because scum players make mistakes Raya and scum!you knew Captain was town.

I'm trying to figure out Flea's motive to claim that bs role. Was it to save you? If so, why? Why scum!flea would deliberately out themselves to try to save you. Are you their important role?
This would also mean im depending on Mahi and Captain of all people to win this. Lol

Or is it because flea is yet another independent whose been up to some mischief and needed a good fake claim?

I cant be the real claim right? Why pick that kind of doctor as your town role when it is important to pick a protection role that actually helps town?
It can't be a real claim*

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”