Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2048, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2047, Raya36 wrote:Wait so are you saying scum!me announced that without sam you would have killed town. Why would I tmi that as scum? It's just common that town killing roles often get town
Because scum players make mistakes Raya and scum!you knew Captain was town.

I'm trying to figure out Flea's motive to claim that bs role. Was it to save you? If so, why? Why scum!flea would deliberately out themselves to try to save you. Are you their important role?
This would also mean im depending on Mahi and Captain of all people to win this. Lol

Or is it because flea is yet another independent whose been up to some mischief and needed a good fake claim?

I cant be the real claim right? Why pick that kind of doctor as your town role when it is important to pick a protection role that actually helps town?
No I definitely agree. I don't believe their claim at all because that role just sounds unfun and not a good choice to help town
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2036, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2033, Flea The Magician wrote:[Even-odd doc fullclaim]
What's the number for this role that you picked in the GIM thread?

Why would you willingly pick a doctor whose sanity is not guaranteed as opposed to just a regular Doctor role?

@Raya if KidAmn was in your PoE how come you never voted for them anytime before Day 5?
Because I play for shiggles on these roles, I picked this because it looked fun and had potential utility beyond just a doc. Weak modifier means I can hard clear/incriminate. Paranoid adds a roleblock.

Insane/CPR are stupidly low odds of actually killing.

Posts 6384-6387 specify that the moderator chooses alignment.

My scum pick was Hitlist carrying Mafioso
My 3rdP pick was Lizzy :P
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: Raya36

I'll be back tomorrow. Hopefully you'll be yeeted already if my townies wanna win.

I know you are scum because if you were town, and flea and captain were scum, they had all the chances to hammer you and win the game.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:29 am

In post 2051, Flea The Magician wrote: Posts 6384-6387 specify that the moderator chooses Sanity.
EBWOP.

I'll go pull my crumbs...
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Raya36 »

VOTE: Flea
This is the only person that makes sense. The only way Flea isn't scum is if Kid and Mahi are the only scum. Everybody else is clear to me
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:40 am

N1
In post 234, Flea The Magician wrote: [spoilerRemoved=We live to fight the hand of doom!]
In post 231, VFP wrote:You will know my role tonight, I'll be confirmed.
D
eary,
O
ur
C
oncern here is you may be firing a little prematurely....[/spoiler]

N2
In post 1121, Flea The Magician wrote: uuuh... because its information and
you will see me visiting Cap'ns Quarters tonight
as a result of their absence. Given I ain't quite the strongest role here, I would crumb it but I've changed target so often I may as well pick up an indecisive modifier too.

N3
In post 1486, samantha97 wrote:I'm targeting flea tonight
In post 1487, Flea The Magician wrote:I shall return the favour <3

N4
In post 1786, Flea The Magician wrote:Amma go party like its almost halloween. cya tomorrow.
In post 1787, Flea The Magician wrote:Lich wanna join me?

N5 wasn't crumbed.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2054, Raya36 wrote:VOTE: Flea
This is the only person that makes sense. The only way Flea isn't scum is if Kid and Mahi are the only scum. Everybody else is clear to me
Why is CaptainS clear to you when earlier today you had doubts on whether or not CaptainS was town or mafia jesus?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:45 am

In post 1997, Raya36 wrote:Ok
Town Investigator

N1 - Korina (elite cult leader was one of the roles which is why I was so confident korina was cult)
N2 - VFP (dolphin was one of the roles)
N3 - Guillotina (Very Irresponsible With An Army Surplus was a role, reason why I trust you so much)
N4 - KidAmn (Jester was a role, I knew KidAmn was the jester before they claimed last day)
N5 - CaptainS (Jesus is a role so we know that much is the truth. There are 2 town jesus roles and a mafia jesus)
So your pool should be me, mahi and captain. I've openly claimed my alignment can't be confirmed by my role, yet we have an unyeetable alien Mahi and an "I'M TOWN!" Captain.

VOTE: Raya Your logic is flawed, I got my responses from the mod. I'm happy with this.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:46 am

Guillo where you aiming? I don't wanna proc/block you/your target.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2057, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1997, Raya36 wrote:Ok
Town Investigator

N1 - Korina (elite cult leader was one of the roles which is why I was so confident korina was cult)
N2 - VFP (dolphin was one of the roles)
N3 - Guillotina (Very Irresponsible With An Army Surplus was a role, reason why I trust you so much)
N4 - KidAmn (Jester was a role, I knew KidAmn was the jester before they claimed last day)
N5 - CaptainS (Jesus is a role so we know that much is the truth. There are 2 town jesus roles and a mafia jesus)
So your pool should be me, mahi and captain. I've openly claimed my alignment can't be confirmed by my role, yet we have an unyeetable alien Mahi and an "I'M TOWN!" Captain.

VOTE: Raya Your logic is flawed, I got my responses from the mod. I'm happy with this.
What time did you get the reply from the mod if i may ask?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2058, Flea The Magician wrote:Guillo where you aiming? I don't wanna proc/block you/your target.
UNVOTE:

Geezus what a question.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:50 am

hey just making sure, I ain't targetting you either way.

Asking about timestamps on communications is heading towards rulebreaking for most mods, so amma not answer that.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:53 am

Actually, you can't shoot tonight... we're already in potential YOLO, tomorrow provided no other kills happen mean its' YOLO/Kingmaker. You shooting tonight means this is 100% yolo...

don't answer the question :3 this is interesting :D
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2061, Flea The Magician wrote:hey just making sure, I ain't targetting you either way.

Asking about timestamps on communications is heading towards rulebreaking for most mods, so amma not answer that.
Making sure of what? If you are town and Mahi wins with town it's game over. If not then you know that you should just holster as there is no more KP left than me unless Mahi is exactly scum in which case we'll both die killing each other. IF YOU WERE TOWN.

Are you worried that i would target you tonight or something?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:58 am

Target me if you want, I just didn't want to protect whoever you were going to try and kill, and I can't target you as it looks like I'd block.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2056, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2054, Raya36 wrote:VOTE: Flea
Why is CaptainS clear to you when earlier today you had doubts on whether or not CaptainS was town or mafia jesus?
Not clear but I believe him.

We're losing if you guys eliminate me. I'm town. Scum will NK a town. Then if we do have 2 scum left that's 2v1. Unless they're not groupscum then we've lost.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 6 VC #3Flea The Magician (1) - Raya36 ()
Raya36 (1) - Flea The Magician ()
Not Voting (3) - CaptainS, mahimahi, Guillotina ()

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to execute a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Monday, May 3, 2021 8:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-05-03 20:00:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Friday, April 23, 2021 8:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-23 20:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
3: Please try to avoid using the L-word. Alternatives like eliminate, fade, launch, etc. are highly encouraged.
4: Guillotina is V/LA from the beginning of April 29 to the end of May 2.

Pronoun Key1. mahimahi : They/Them
2. Flea the Magician : Fae/Faer (Preferred) or They/Them
3. Raya36 : She/Her
5. Guillotina : He/Him
12. CaptainS : Any/Any
Last edited by Ircher on Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2064, Flea The Magician wrote:Target me if you want, I just didn't want to protect whoever you were going to try and kill, and I can't target you as it looks like I'd block.
Who do you think i should kill tonight?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:22 am

In post 2067, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2064, Flea The Magician wrote:Target me if you want, I just didn't want to protect whoever you were going to try and kill, and I can't target you as it looks like I'd block.
I honestly think you either need to holster or take out Mahi with a nade or something. I'm confident they're not-town at all and are literally just crusing on being unyeetable. If there's 2 left, they're unaligned. If there's 1 left, it's Mahi and there's a kill condition somewhere., otherwise it'd be game over.
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:33 am

Post by CaptainS »

My activity is going to be limited the next day or two. I fell this morning and fractured my fucking shoulder.
Off to see Orthopedics tomorrow but i am reading all just explaining my absence as im guna be very drugged up.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2068, Flea The Magician wrote:
I honestly think you either need to holster or take out Mahi with a nade or something. I'm confident they're not-town at all and are literally just crusing on being unyeetable. If there's 2 left, they're unaligned. If there's 1 left, it's Mahi and there's a kill condition somewhere., otherwise it'd be game over.
Why would I holster if I know Mahi can't be yeeted?
Why are you afraid of successfully protecting my target but unsure you'd protect me if you target me? Kind of contradicting isn't it?

Are you a Guardian Angel? Because if you are we can figure something out so you'd get your win and town can win too.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2069, CaptainS wrote:My activity is going to be limited the next day or two. I fell this morning and fractured my fucking shoulder.
Off to see Orthopedics tomorrow but i am reading all just explaining my absence as im guna be very drugged up.
Ouch. I hope for a speedy recovery. I sprained my back last week moving furniture so I kinda feel your pain.

I just need you to vote to be honest.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Guillotina »

So I asked the mod if someone converted to Jester the same night they are investigated would show as Jester and they confirmed it. So Raya is telling the truth there but such doesn't prove anything more than she knows exactly what the order of operations are, which is important to build a fake claim.

I also asked if hypothetically, doctors are allowed to target the same player two nights in a row and it was confirmed. Meaning Flea claim that they targeted TL on Night 4 and Night 5 is true if they were a doctor.

I got a feeling that flea is some sort of independent but I haven't really caught her in a lie like I did with Raya.

If I'm wrong, please forgive me town.

VOTE: Raya

Flea, if you are town you'd know that scum would kill the doctor first if there was scum left, that is why I don't buy your "worries", you don't exactly strike me for a player that would worry about town cause of your actions and that is because you and I are very much alike on that regard.

So you either holster or protect CaptainS if you are town, if you are an indy or scum, do what you gotta do.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:12 am

In post 2070, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2068, Flea The Magician wrote:
Why would I holster if I know Mahi can't be yeeted?
Why are you afraid of successfully protecting my target but unsure you'd protect me if you target me? Kind of contradicting isn't it?

Are you a Guardian Angel? Because if you are we can figure something out so you'd get your win and town can win too.
I've claimed properly, I've crumbed as I've gone where I'm going. Besides if I was an angel, i'd be your angel <3

At it stands, I'm pretty sure I'd block you as well as protect you. That puts us in 4pMYLO/Kingmaker for sure tomorrow. Honestly for tonight I'm tempted to holster myself tonight because MYLO S.U.C.K.S
25% of hitting either the shooter or the target, 100% chance of being freaking clueless.

Unless there's a chance you're blank... which would fking suck because named vanilla townie is you.

Alternatively attempt to yeet Mahi, if they're a prince and this is YOLO they're yeetable. Scum have to shoot you either way due to your kill potential, you get to WIFOM dance. I can either block/protect you or holster - assuming I am paranoid, another around of WIFOM to screw them up.

PEDIT: Time for a Wind Waltz it is <3
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:18 am

Post by CaptainS »

In post 2071, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2069, CaptainS wrote:My activity is going to be limited the next day or two. I fell this morning and fractured my fucking shoulder.
Ouch. I hope for a speedy recovery. I sprained my back last week moving furniture so I kinda feel your pain.

I just need you to vote to be honest.
Thatnks Guillo and my vote will be. I'm just sitting her feeling sorry for myself lol

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”