Totally Not Korina
Goon
Totally Not Korina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Totally Not Korina »

Yoink
Hi yes, I am without a shadow of a doubt not Korina playing under an alt. I don't know why you'd think that I'm Korina at all. There's no reason for this.

#CultsArentBastard
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Farkran »

I wonder if SS became cult overnight?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Kerset »

noooo hammer is my thing!
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Kerset »

I bet he got evil ability which triggers on hammer and my role was countermeasure to it.
giv me pagetop :(
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:29 am

Post by SirCakez »

A rare occasion where I'm glad NM was around to hammer
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Jingle »

Sorry for the delay, folks, but I was attacked by a roving band of clowns wielding machetes while walking my dog today, and as everyone knows if you don't hunt every single one of them down you have to spend the rest of your life fearing retribution. In unrelated news, if anyone would like to purchase a necklace made of left handed clownshoes or bright red ball earrings, please PM me.

Vote Count 3.FINALskitter30 (6): , , , , , ,
Puppy (2): , ,
Totally Not Korina (0):
Almost50 (0):
SirCakez (0):
Something_Smart (0):
Not_Mafia (0):
Farkran (0):
Kerset (0):
Klick (0):

Not Voting (2): Kerset, Something_Smart,

The Deadline for Day 3 is in (expired on 2021-05-10 21:00:00).
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Jingle »

A WIN CONDITION HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!

Congratulations to the
TOWN
(Farkran, SirCakez, Almost50, Kerset, Something_Smart, Puppy, Totally Not Korina, Not_Mafia, Jake The Wolfie, and Menalque) of Mini 2204 for a victory. Our condolences to the
MAFIA
team of Skitter30, Absolutely Chillin, and Klick that they were unable to pull this one off. At the end of the game, there were no
THIRD PARTY
roles.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Jingle »

Setup at the beginning of the game:

Spoiler: Mafia Fakeclaim Vendor
Joyous Salutations!

Welcome to this most wonderful game about lying to your friends, your family, and most especially the IRS.

You have, unfortunately, not been randomized to be the unlimited shot dayvig bulletproof IC.

Alignment
You are currently Aligned with the Mafia. You win if at any point half of the living players have access to the Mafia Factional PT.

PassiveYou have the ability to post in the game thread.
You have the ability to post in the Mafia Factional Private Topic.
You know there is a Mafia Traitor who does not know the identities of the scum team.

ActiveYou have the ability to vote for a player for elimination.
You have the ability to choose a player to target for a nightkill every night. Only one member of the mafia may use this ability each night.
FAKECLAIMS FOR EVERYONE!
Once per night, you must target a player. They will be given a mod provided Fakeclaim. The first mod provided Fakeclaim is "
Wait, Hidden Information?
Your alignment will be announced by the mod." You will learn the text of the next fakeclaim when each day starts. If you fail to submit a target at night, one will be randomly chosen for you from among the eligible players. You may not attempt to target the the same player as the Mafia factional kill targets.

FakeclaimsYou do not have any mod provided Fakeclaims.

Spoiler: Mafia Goon
Joyous Salutations!

Welcome to this most wonderful game about lying to your friends, your family, and most especially the IRS.

You have, unfortunately, not been randomized to be the unlimited shot dayvig bulletproof IC.

Alignment
You are currently Aligned with the Mafia. You win if at any point half of the living players have access to the Mafia Factional PT.

You know there is a Mafia Traitor who does not know the identities of the scum team.

You have the ability to choose a player to target for a nightkill every night. Only one member of the mafia may use this ability each night.

FakeclaimsYou know the following power(s) are not held by a player:
Recruitment Drive:
If you target the Mafia Traitor for any reason, your action will fail and they will be added to the factional PT. They will gain access to the mafia factional kill.

Spoiler: Document Forging Mafia Traitor
Joyous Salutations!

Alignment

You know there are two primary members of the scumteam. You know that they know there is a Mafia Traitor. Neither Group knows the identities of the other.

The Truth is Subjective:
Once per night you must target a player. If that player has any fakeclaims, they will become active powers instead. If you fail to submit a target for this ability, a target will be chosen at random.

I Didn't Shoot the Deputy:
You are a backup Fakeclaim Detective. If a Fakeclaim Detective dies, you will gain the ability: "You may target a player every night. If that player has a mod provided fakeclaim, you will be told. Results come in the form "Your target [DOES/DOES NOT] have a mod provided fakeclaim or fakeclaims."

Spoiler: Fakeclaiming Something
Joyous Salutations!

Alignment
You are currently Aligned with Yourself. You win if at any point you fulfill a win condition granted to you by an ability.

PassiveYou have the ability to post in the thread.

Well, It's Kinda Like the Truth:
At any point you may point out a bolded role claim from the following list that you have made in the thread to me via PM:

I am a Mason with [Playername].

I am a neutral survivor.

I am a nightkill immune miller vig.

I am a doctor.

If you claim to be a Mason, you will gain a private topic with the player you claimed masons with. If that player already has access to a nonfactional private topic, you will instead be added to that Private Topic. You will win if at the end of the game at least one of the players who has been in that private topic is still alive.
If you claim to be a neutral survivor, you will become a 1 shot bulletproof member of the town, with the standard town wincondition.
If you claim to be a nightkill immune miller vig, you will become a fully bulletproof Serial Killer.
If you claim to be a doctor, you will become a neutral survivor.

You must point out the post in which you claim to me for this power to activate, and you must do so in the same phase in which it is made. Once you have used this power, it will become a fakeclaim and you will no longer have it as an active ability.

I'm Telling the Truth, I Swear!
Even if you later are given mod provided Fakeclaims, you will never appear to have a Fakeclaim for any mechanics.

Magical Mystery Tour
: Every night you must target a player. That player will gain this power. You will become aligned with the town when you have been targeted by all Living Players.

Spoiler: Vengeful Hammerer
Joyous Salutations!

Alignment
You are currently Aligned with the Town. You win if at any point no threats to the town are alive in the game, for any reason.

Active
If Every Tool is a Hammer:
You may cast a vote for the elimination, but only if that vote would be the hammer vote. Any other votes you cast will do nothing, and the mod will ignore any questions regarding your vote not counting. This ability deactivates during XLO.
Revenge is a Dish Best Served With a Self Hammer:
If you hammer yourself, you will immediately be granted a strongman kill that will resolve before your death. You will have 24 hours to submit this kill, and the thread will remain open while you make your decision.

Spoiler: Fakeclaim Detective
Joyous Salutations!

Alignment
You are currently Aligned with the Town. You win if at any point no threats to the town are alive in the game, for any reason.

Why Would You Claim That?
You may target a player every night. If that player has a mod provided fakeclaim, you will be told. Results come in the form "Your target [DOES/DOES NOT] have a mod provided fakeclaim or fakeclaims."

Spoiler: Fakeclaiming Townie
Joyous Salutations!

Alignment

Dammit, Jingle, Send the PMs:
Once per game you may PM the mod with the bolded words "Send the [Phase] PMs." The mod will respond with "I have already sent [Correct Number] PMs for [Phase]!" *Note: Phase can mean Day or Night and is accompanied by a number. Only mechanically necessary PMs are counted in this number, mod questions or clarifications will not register.

Spoiler: Attention Seeking Town
Joyous Salutations!

Alignment

Fakeclaim Gambits:
Once per game you may post
Dayvig: [Player]
in bold in the thread. That player will be immune to night kills the following night. Once per game you may post
I am masons with [Player]
in bold in the thread. At the beginning of the following night phase, you, that player, and any player who claims to be a mason with both of you in bold for the remainder of the day phase will get a neighborhood that will last until the end of the nightphase. Once per game you may post
OMGUS
in bold. The player who most recently voted you will become hated for the remainder of the day phase. This will not work during XLO. You may only use one of these powers on any given day.

Spoiler: 4x VT
Joyous Salutations!

Alignment

Spoiler: Liar's Jailkeeper
Joyous Salutations!

Alignment

Stop Lying:
Each night you may target a player and choose a post made by that player. If that post contains a roleclaim that is untrue, that player will be immune to all killing actions targeting them and any actions they take will be blocked.

Spoiler: Sample Town
Joyous Salutations!

Alignment

Spoiler: Sample Mafia
Joyous Salutations!

Alignment

I Borked the Game:
You are an unlimited shot dayvig. At any point during the day, you may post
Dayvig: [playername]
. That player will then die.

Spoiler: Sample Third Party
Joyous Salutations!

Alignment
You are currently Aligned with Yourself. You win if at any point [REDACTED].

Lies Detected!
At night you may target a player. If that player has objectively told a lie in the last dayphase, their action(s) will fail and they will receive the following image:

Magical Mystery Tour
: Every night you must target a player. That player will gain this power. You will become aligned with the town when you have been targeted by all Living Players.
Party Bus
: Every night you may choose to let someone onto or off of the Party Bus. Killing actions taken by players on the Party Bus will fail. Killing actions taken on players on the party bus will instead target everyone on the party bus.

Spoiler: Fakeclaims for the Vendor
Wait, Hidden Information?
Your alignment will be announced by the mod.
Behind that Guy:
Once per game you may target another player. When you do, any action, including Strongman killing actions, will fail if they attempt to target you. Any action targeting your target will also receive results and have effects as if you had been the target. An investigative role that receives results from this ability will receive two discrete sets of results according to their result format.
Eavesdropping? I Never:
Once per game, you may target a player at night. You will receive the full text of their last game post, regardless of what thread that post was made in.
I Promise I Didn't Lose the Baby:
You may target a player each night. That player will be protected from one nightkill. If you die during the night, instead that player will die as well.
PARTY LORD!
You will be notified of the role and any actions taken by any third parties at some point during the game.
Okay, When is This Going to End?
Once per game, you may post in bold
This game is taking forever!
in the game thread. When you do you will win the game and lose the ability to post in the thread.

*Mod Note: Fakeclaims are in order. No fakeclaims will be generated after N6, assuming the game manages to last that long.

Changed Roles:

Spoiler: Updated Role Something_Smart
Joyous Salutations!

Alignment

Behind that Guy:
Once per game you may target another player. When you do, any action, including Strongman killing actions, will fail if they attempt to target you. Any action targeting your target will also receive results and have effects as if you had been the target. An investigative role that receives results from this ability will receive two discrete sets of results according to their result format.

Spoiler: Updated Role Almost_50
Joyous Salutations!

Alignment

Bullets? HAH!
The first time you are targeted to be killed this game you will not die.

I'm Telling the Truth, I Swear!
Even if you later are given mod provided Fakeclaims, you will never appear to have a Fakeclaim for any mechanics.

Magical Mystery Tour
Last edited by Jingle on Thu May 06, 2021 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Farkran »

We're awesome
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Farkran »

But how did klick lose?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

so Klick was the Traitor and that's why the game ended?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Totally Not Korina
Totally Not Korina
Goon
Totally Not Korina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:31 am

Damn, didn’t think Klick was scum
Hi yes, I am without a shadow of a doubt not Korina playing under an alt. I don't know why you'd think that I'm Korina at all. There's no reason for this.

#CultsArentBastard
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

Fark you were so good this game
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Klick »

I was a Traitor and didn't know the scumteam
I played this incredibly badly! If I had just not touched the game at all we'd have probably been fine
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Klick »

I feel like I learned a lot about how to play as town from this game >_>
Totally Not Korina
Totally Not Korina
Goon
Totally Not Korina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:33 am

Release my notes pt as well Jingle, I’m on mobile and can’t

#CultsArentBastard
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1790, Totally Not Korina wrote:Release my notes pt as well Jingle, I’m on mobile and can’t
Aye, Capn.
This is a Parachute.
Totally Not Korina
Totally Not Korina
Goon
Totally Not Korina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:35 am

You played amazingly Klick. If the game didn’t end due to you being the last scum, I doubt we would’ve won

#CultsArentBastard
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1788, Klick wrote:I was a Traitor and didn't know the scumteam
I played this incredibly badly! If I had just not touched the game at all we'd have probably been fine
Super honest, i probably wouldn't have switched against chillin if it weren't for you and menalque.

But since i blocked skitter n1 i wanted her dead sooner or later
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1640, Kerset wrote:One thing i could say about skitter meta is that she likes to give up on mafia. Her effort drops to zero once she falls in to despair as scum.
Fwiw i think the situation is a lot more nuanced than this ^

From my pov, idk why pooky-unwnd played eod2 the way they did but given how the wagon played out and the fact the traitor didnt count towards our wincon this wasnt winnable for me once they flipped. I was just abt always getting flipped here; at best i could push it off a day but i wasnt getting to elo

Klick u did good i thought the traitor was ss lol
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:37 am

Post by skitter30 »

Wait so was there even a way to add the traitor to our pt?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

Klick you did quite well I think if you were not Traitor this game would have kept going for a while
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Klick »

I guess I can't be too hard on myself because I didn't know who I was meant to be avoiding. I needed to be carried a bit. When Fark came into the neighbourhood and immediately accused skitter that was probably just gg. I was really hoping skitter was town so we'd start getting somewhere.

I had a sneaking suspicion OMGUS was scum from one of his early posts and that made me think SS was my buddy

PEdit looool we saw the same thing didn't we skitter
puppy
puppy
Townie
puppy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:40 am

Post by puppy »

youre all welcome for puppys game winning solving

Good Game
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Jingle »

- Maf Topic - Mod Topic - Spectator Thread

Korina's Notes:

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86285

Totally Not a Masonry:

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86454

Mod PT will remain private for a least a day or two to allow redactions. I'll be giving y'all mod power over that thread to do so as I'm lazy.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”