Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:49 am

Post by notscience »

is referring to beeboy and nacho not bulge
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1260, notscience wrote:@cakez be my lld means sheep me and If I’m wrong you can kill me
If you're wrong and a town, which means killing you will be a 2nd miselimination..... what kind of town play you're trying to play actually??
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1264, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1248, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i mean of course you're gonna say that since he's defending you >:(
Yes. Yes I am. It is refreshing to have someone defending me for once because I am obviously town here and anyone who has glanced at my recent scum meta would know it.

I am looking for players who are flippable other than me. Because I am town and they are possibly not town. Because me in town for another day is much more advantageous to town then Bulge in town for another day regardless of his alignment at this point.

I maybe would not be playing so heavily for survival at this point if I haven't been public enemy #1 for the entirety of this game (and I don't think I've fucked up significantly!!! I've been weird but I'm a weird person but I don't think I've fucked up this game to deserve this level of heat!!!).

And yeah maybe he is scum who is defending me because I'd expect him to townread me here but that's okay. Because Petapan makes me happy. And if he makes me happy then I don't want to die trying to kill him even though yes. Figured people would dislike me moving my vote.
This is gross!
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:54 am

Post by notscience »

It means I can’t play the halfass go with the flow way

We need to strike first. Strike hard.

No mercy.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1267, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1257, notscience wrote:If you are townreading this wagon of four you have to understand scum want no part in killing nacho which should tell you anyone trying to derail it is immediately sus.
Okay so hear me out.

1) Maybe the scum we are playing against aren't very good. Maybe they don't feel good finding a reason to get on my wagon without repeating stuff you four fine folk have already said and getting heat for it.

2) Maybe scum is just letting it happen because they're chuckling at the carnival of lunacy currently dancing its way through the thread.
WIFOM :facepalm:
Btw, you don't respond to my single question about you yet. I know you said you're busy, but when you'll be free, can you do that at first please?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1270, Kismet wrote: but then you post where you basically give up on what i feel is a very viable push on someone you scumread just because a player you like now occupies the slot despite the fact that he hasn't done shitall (and again have explicitly given me shit for not scumreading earlier in the game) and i again have no idea what you're doing except trying to screw with people
^
This.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1274, petapan wrote:VOTE: notscience
:igmeou:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1277, Venus Fly Trap wrote: he's like the second towniest person in the thread

~ skitter
not sure but meh.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1278, petapan wrote:
In post 1251, notscience wrote:Bulge get your butt in here and be my Goose.

I’m not rolling over and nacho trying to derail onto bulge is sus as fuck and I will go through this entire game if I have to
In post 1252, notscience wrote:Bork beeboy lurked into a replace out in your game don’t you let up on the gas at all.
In post 1255, notscience wrote:Bork he’s been half assed distancing for the last half of the day. How does this not make sense that nacho would bus a weaker buddy and try to coast on the towncred after the people who can argue him down are dead.
In post 1257, notscience wrote:Would a scum team of mena nacho mom lg notmaf want to let nacho die or the habitual lurk scum. If you are townreading this wagon of four you have to understand scum want no part in killing nacho which should tell you anyone trying to derail it is immediately sus.
In post 1258, notscience wrote:(Also two votes hardly constitutes a wagon)
In post 1260, notscience wrote:@cakez be my lld means sheep me and If I’m wrong you can kill me

@mara- look nachos picking on more LHF you should vote him

@notmafia- I’m gonna get you a pretty hammer
this is the most obvious desperate hustle to secure a misyeet before i can derail it

used car salesman energy
Why scum!
notscience
will draw the attention towards him? The reason you gave for townreading
Nachomamma8
on , can be applied for town!
notscience
's too...

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:16 am

Post by notscience »

I’m best read via tone if you arent strong with that it’s harder

But i really am ridiculously obv town this game lmao
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

sorry really rough week, I tried to log on to read after I finished work last night and instead just passed out

mena you don’t get to be a butt to me and then act like you’ve been wronged. I made one observation about you and you decided that was cause to go nuclear and get toxic and then blamed me for it. I don’t want to talk to you like, at all.

salsa vote nacho please?

- lilith
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1297, Not_Mafia wrote:I think notscience is town
How many pages you read so far exactly?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1535, Venus Fly Trap wrote: salsa vote nacho please?

- lilith
Let me catch-up first please, I'm going fast as much as I can, my internet is troubling :(

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1304, Momrangal wrote:VOTE: Not Mafia
This is hilarious :lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1314, petapan wrote:
and i'm wondering how many times you'll end up killing obvtown before you realize this townblock is toxic and you are being pocketed
Nachomamma8
isn't obvtown lol!

Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Disaster Cartel »

In post 1514, SirCakez wrote:why would I reeval when you keep making scummy posts?
Bc this was way before then? Like I know you’re kinda locked into SRing me now, my point is that if u were town I think you would have re-eval’d after that initial engagement over why your initial scumread was p much entirely based on things that are NAI or just super weak reasons
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:44 am

In post 1519, SirCakez wrote:it could be yeah
lol
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:48 am

In post 1535, Venus Fly Trap wrote:mena you don’t get to be a butt to me and then act like you’ve been wronged. I made one observation about you and you decided that was cause to go nuclear and get toxic and then blamed me for it. I don’t want to talk to you like, at all.
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to portray it as me having been wronged by you, i was more trying to get at how I found your approach to me there really bizarre from town!you, and that’s why I want to talk to you know to try and understand that

I admit I overreacted but I was feeling very frustrated in general when you arrived in thread with that. I’m not trying to excuse it, just to explain it

If you’re able to get to a point where you can I would rly like to try to have some more positive engagement with you and to talk w you about the game
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1318, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1205, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1193, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1185, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't scumread Nachomamma8, that's why change my vote
And so you were voting and unvoting him why if you don’t scumread him?
While I was catching up, he was emotional at some point which I thought scum using AtE but after reading more, I felt genuine emotion there.
okay what was the thing that made you think it was genuine? bc I can see where you voted nacho and unvoted him and that you said you think stuff like is genuine but not why you think that
When I was reading , it pinged me, which was the time I started to think about him differently. Then , happened which made me feel scum!him using AtE. That's why voted him that time. I also agreed with
Infinity 324
's .
In that time, his happened where I liked the
Leafeon and Glaceon
part. Then his , , , were giving me 2nd thoughts mainly. As I couldn't decide on him clearly, I decided to unvote him for future consideration. The main points were: his
Not_Mafia
elimination thought process drew attention towards him which I thought scum!him wouldn't go down to that path by knowing it. his interaction with
SirCakez
was mainly based on other games which
SirCakez
also agreed on a couple of times here. So overall, I saw his frustration/emotion genuine there.

In post 1318, Disaster Cartel wrote:and the whole thing seems like you just can't decide if you wanna try to coax the wagon through or to stay off and vote elsewhere (incidentally picking another very safe target to vote in aiming at me)
I'm getting a feeling that this is coming from scum!you. Like, you decided at first I'm a scum then using cherry on the top method to justify your read on me instead of actually wants to know my thought process. And there is no rule that I can't townread someone on page 5 because I scumread them on page 1.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1318, Disaster Cartel wrote: were you in panic room? bc I wouldn't really trust second hand meta if you're just skimming it knowing my alignment...
I was the obvtown who you night killed :P

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1323, Disaster Cartel wrote:maybe now more like (cakez, salsa) scum
If your slot is actually a town, it'll be pretty disappointing. :neutral:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1330, Disaster Cartel wrote:but like salsa and cakez are the worse culprits there but by the time you were also doing it I already felt like fuck this game vibes
Do a scum case on me, I'll love to go one-on-one with you on this matter.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1335, notscience wrote:@The Bulge or Salsa

Free towncred to whoever sets up notmafia to hammer
Lol!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1362, Disaster Cartel wrote:Here are the relevant posts and they’re just bad or neutral:

Spoiler:
In post 11, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: venus fly trap
Cursed hydra
blah
In post 29, SirCakez wrote:i've fallen for the not maf policy yeet too many times
looking for reasons to avoid NM
nothing posting
In post 195, SirCakez wrote:I see a bunch of pages here but it is very late so I will see y'all tomorrow
nothing posting
In post 240, SirCakez wrote:
In post 41, Disaster Cartel wrote:policying NM is my idea of a good time

-Mena
why not a good book ^.^
In post 88, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 86, Disaster Cartel wrote:
VOTE: NM

-Mena
Eh, I don't like this vote.

UNVOTE: Venus Fly Trap

VOTE: Disaster Cartel
I will sheep this in lack of something better
still reading

VOTE: disaster cartel
incredibly lazy vote on me that’s not really justified but worth bearing in mind that I’m p sure others had also been voicing dislike of me (like kismet) making this safe
In post 245, SirCakez wrote:I like Kismet, Salsa and Infinity. Not crazy about notsci, L+G, or Venus Fly Trap. I can have lots of scumreads in this game :) :)
In post 154, Disaster Cartel wrote:I stg if we have to have another conversation about policy limming and why it’s worth it I will put my face through my desk given the context

-Mena
this seems so fake
In post 167, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 162, notscience wrote:Or we could let the game breathe and if we really can’t come up with a better option and need a deadline scramble then we decide to go there
I’m not saying we speed lim I’m saying that the only reason policy lims don’t work is bc people get attached to their pet SRs which most of the time aren’t any better than rand, and we should just play it safe and agree that we’re limming NM unless someone basically claims scum

-Mena
YIKES
In post 208, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Not_Mafia

Was a fun thought while it lasted. Don't think notscience is out of scum range but do like what he's posted so far.
In post 29, SirCakez wrote:i've fallen for the not maf policy yeet too many times
If Not_Mafia flips scum (which is looking more and more possible by the minute), then ^this^ is a potential partner.
sure dude
In post 233, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 221, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:also i am glad to see that my partner did not play after telling me he would

~leaf
Isn't beeboy the one who just doesn't post as scum?
this is true

This has already been covered, but when pushed on these reasons they just... weren’t good and didn’t have much depth to them. But after I interrogated cakez on that, did he like re-evaluate or revise his read at all? No, he just doubled down, and that’s what he’s done on nacho too

He’s just picking the easiest targets and coming up with reasons to have his vote on them. His vote on nacho is v much scum looking to make sure a wagon goes through imo
I'm not disagreeing with you that
SirCakez
's early posts are actually bad, but what about his later posts? Which posts are scummy to you? He is on my re-evaluation list because of that.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1393, notscience wrote:Like I said in my last pool I could see a mena town world

It just means salsa is scum
And here I thought you're only tunneled on
Nachomamma8
:roll:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”