Micro 1006 | Hydrogen-9121 | The End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Micro 1006 | Hydrogen-9121 | The End

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:06 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

Hello, everyone.

Welcome to Micro 1006. I am your host, Sirius9121.

The game is in
D2

Moderated by Sirius9121, backed up by Pookythemagicalbear

Playersxijinping (hydra)
Not_Mafia
Robert M Hunter
Vanderscamp
Enchant
Agent of Chaos
RationalMadman

A · next to their name means they have not confirmed. An asterisk means they have received a prod.

Spoiler: Votecounter Settings
Living Playersxijinping
Not_Mafia
Vanderscamp
Agent of Chaos
RationalMadman

Dead PlayersEnchant
Robert M Hunter

LinksDay 1: Post #4
Day 2: Post #300

Deadline2021-05-04 22:23:00 +8.00
Last edited by Sirius9121 on Tue May 04, 2021 2:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

Rules

Definitely not stolen from Plotinus.

important bit
  • Day: 7 days, Night: 48 hours.
  • Majority eliminations
  • 36 hours before prod, 24 hours before replacement, 24 hour weekends
  • Bah posts allowed (limit: 1, free of game related content)
  • I have some unusual rules about tiny text, and prodging. Scroll down for details.
  • Don’t be a dick

1. Follow all site rules.

2. Mod colour
    – My mod colour is
    #800080 or Purple
    ; don't use it.
  3. Behaviour
    - Don’t be a dick. This is a heated game but toxicity will not be tolerated. Attack the play not the player. If your fellow players tell you to stop, you must stop. If you do not stop, I will tell you to stop. If you still do not stop, you will be force-replaced. Asking people to stop voting you or to stop scumhunting you entirely doesn't count for this rule and you may find yourself eliminated if you try it.
  4. Don't talk about ongoing games
    - You may not talk to each other about this game outside of threads I have created for this purpose. You may not talk about other ongoing games in this thread.
  5. Tiny text
    - is also of the devil, keep it 70+ please.
  6. Provable randomness
    - is against the rules. Saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or random.org is not.
  7. Claiming scum
    - by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with another player is against the rules.
  8. Cryptography
    - is forbidden. Breadcrumbing is okay.
  9. Confirmation
    - You have about 72 hours to confirm your role and your alignment by PM. Game will start sooner if everyone confirms. Posting in a private topic counts as confirmation.
  10. Days
    - Days last 7 days. Extensions may be granted if there are replacements or sudden events such as modkills.
  11. Activity
    - You must post at least once every 36 hours or I will Prod you. You then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or I will replace you. If you come back before I find a replacement, you can stay. The activity timers run at half-speed on weekends. Players can request me to prod somebody early. This will only count as an official prod if you don't post before you would have been due for a prod. If you haven't posted in the 24 hours before the thread is locked for night, you must reply to the night start PM or you will be replaced during the night.
  12. Vacation/Limited Access
    If you need to be absent for longer than this, you should declare
    V/LA
    in bold in the thread like this: [
    b]
    @Mod: I will be v/la until Thursday
    [
    /b]. While you are V/LA, you will be nudged once every 54 hours. Two nudges equals one prod. If you have not posted game advancing content in 5 days, regardless of V/LA status, you will be replaced.
  13. Prodging
    - A naked "prod dodge" does not reset the prod timer. To avoid being prodded/replaced for inactivity, include some game advancing content in your prodges, such as "got prodded; xxxx is still scum."
  14. Quoting
    - You may not quote (or copy paste) any private information into the thread, including your role PM and any mod communication.
  15. Voting
    - Votes must be in bold in the format VOTE: Sirius9121 or
    Vote: Sirius9121
    . Strong preference for using vote tags instead of bold tags. Unvotes are nice but not required. If I think it’s a vote, it’s a vote, no tricks. Type [
    v]Sirius9121[
    /v] to vote and [
    uv]Sirius9121[
    /uv] to unvote.
  16. Elimination
    - Days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded down) vote to eliminate somebody. If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no elimination, the day will end without an elimination. At evens, 50% is sufficient for no elimination.
  17. Twilight
    - Begins when a majority is reached and lasts until I lock the thread. You're still alive until I flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.
  18. Night
    - Night lasts at least 48 hours. The night phase can be shortened if every living player -- even those with no night actions -- agrees to it and if I'm not busy.
  19. Action submissions
    - You may submit actions via PM (if town) or PT (if scum). If the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do nothing. You can change your mind as many times as you like before the deadline.
  20. Notes PT
    - Let me know if you want a private thread to store your thoughts and feedback for the other players. This thread will be made public immediately after the game. You may draft posts in your notes PT but you may not talk about your notes PT in public. You definitely may not use the notes PT to demonstrate that you've had a town mindset in private all along; just put your town mindset in public to begin with and keep your notes to yourself.
  21. Play to win
    - this particular game, not some future one, and keep it fun!
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

Setup Information
Mafia Goons
or 2
Werewolves

Town Cop

Town Seer

Vanilla Townies
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

All role PMs have been sent out. We will start in (expired on 2021-04-21 22:21:00), or when [6/7] players have confirmed, whichever is first.

Please note that due to the unholy thing called timezones, the game moderator may not be able to start the game on time and may have to delay the gamestart for up to 24 hours within their discretion.
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:16 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

The game begins! Go post!
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:44 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

FIRST
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:24 am

Post by RationalMadman »

We should push for elminations today. Not for a NL and also not with the normal random-elmination(RE, as opposed to the former RL) strategy.

The setup is 100% open to scum, who know which PR can can catch them and want town to not use their free moselimination.

We stop at E-1 and before hammering let the person claim
If they are counterclaimed, we hammer on them. The other PR is probably useless to us but still is utilisable as a clear to lead the following day phase. Even if we hammer the real PR, it is as bad regardless.

So, we should talk as much as possible as this is a setup where the PRs only matter day two but where we as a town should put deep pressure on each other and scum from the get-go since we can't protect the investigative PR with a role regardless, so we're they're only useful for finding a scum member and dying the next night phase anyway.

If at E-1 they go un-counterclaimed (unCC'd) we unvote and let them lead the elimination today (again at E-1 we let the person claim).

No matter what, the PR is useless when it comes to finding both Mafia or WW. We should be hunting instantly and sharing thoughts.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:25 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Sorry I meant NE not NL, I am getting used to the new language, have been using the L-word habitually on all other platforms.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:40 am

Post by Enchant »

Watch out with any votes.

There's two hammerers.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:38 am

Post by RationalMadman »

What do you mean? Scum can't hammer to win on day phaae one.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:38 am

Post by RationalMadman »

We have a completely free elimination here where if we are wrong, we still can win. This is the exact point to use it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:40 am

Post by RationalMadman »

If we play passive and scum hits a PR on night phase 1, we are potentially screwed in entirety as the results from the other PR meam absolutely nothing during day 2 regardless (si ce we don't know which type of scum it is)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:40 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Scum has 2/5 chance to hit a PR, that is not ridiculously low.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:42 am

Post by RationalMadman »

No matter what the PRs at their maximum capacity gain town one guaranteed correct elmination, that's all. Thisgame comes down to scumhunting and proactive town actions during the day phases.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:44 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 5, Vanderscamp wrote:FIRST
Any thoughts?
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Agent of Chaos »

I haven't played with anyone here before, should be fun.
Anyone here a total newb? Myself and the other guy are experienced, let me know if you have any questions.
Conversation hasn't really started yet, so it's random vote time. Obviously, the guy above me can't be scum, his avatar is too cute. Perhaps it's a ploy, though...
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Agent of Chaos »

DS1 Bosses Ranked By How Well I Think They Could Protect Me From Spiders
Discussion

Smough: +Greatest spider smashing tool of all time (And I'm not even talking about his mallet). +Is daddy af. +Not a single fuck given about spiders. +Literally a spider bulldozer.

Kalameet: +Amazing AOE spider blasts. +Can telepathically command the spiders to leave. -Thinks he's Professor X.

Great Grey Wolf Sif: +Excellent Spider hunting skills. +Very Eager. +Is the goodest boi. -Sometimes might just play with the Spiders or puts them in his mouth and try to chew them but drop them on the floor by accident and then just paw at them while they spider around.

Artorias: +Highly aggro and excellent spider tracking. -Leaves goo everywhere.

Manus: +Can flatten many spiders with his giant hand. +AOE and ranged Spider killing capabilities.

Ornstein: +Quick and agile spider slaying potential. +Is a living bug zapper racket. -Would be more ideal for mosquitos and wasps.

Crossbreed Priscilla: +Can turn invisible to hunt spiders. +Is a girl, probably fucking hates spiders. -Scythe seems like impractical spider hunting weapon.

Gaping Dragon: +Innate spider fumigation powers (Acid Throw Up). -Vomit on your carpet?

Gwyn Lord of Cinder: +Has absolutely no fear of Spiders. +Can hurl lightening bolts at spiders. -Spiders probably live in his beard.

Seath The Scaleless: +Giant tentacles could crush thousands of spiders at once. +Powerful AOE spider genocide capabilities. +Is invulnerable unless the spiders infest his tree. -Seath is probably fucking terrified of spiders he just has that energy.

Dark Sun Gwyndolin: +Can use magic for long range spider kills. -Probably would run away from the spiders. -Their tentacles are almost as gross as the spiders themselves.

Iron Golem: +Almost completely invulnerable to Spiders. +Could crush hundreds of spiders with every step. -Might die if a spider bites his heel.

Demon Firesage: Same pros and cons as Asylum Demon but benefits from +Accidentally kills lots of spiders when he farts +Devastating AOE Spider killing blasts

Capra Demon: Average Spider killing potential. -Demons probably don't care too much about spiders. +Dual wielding spider smashers is a plus tho.

Asylum Demon/Stray Demon: +Good spider smashing weapon. -Poor spider tracking. -Probably doesn't care too much about spiders

Bell Gargoyle: -Poor spider killing weapon. -Poor spider searching visibility due to impractical helmet.
-Often very lethargic (made of stone?). +There are two of them which means more spider killing man-power and can kill spiders in two different places at the same time.

Ceaseless Discharge: -Too big to notice spiders. +Probably accidentally kills lots of spiders due to involuntary lava discharge.

Taurus Demon: -Probably doesn't care about spiders. -God forbid a spider get the drop on him.

Four Kings: -Too dark to see spiders in the abyss. +Spiders might not even exist in the abyss. +Extremely high spider killing manpower. +Spiders have extremely low DPS capabilities. -The Abyss is scarier than spiders.

Moonlight Butterfly: +Spider killing laser beams. -Distant relative of spiders? -Probably doesn't care about spiders.

Pinwheel: -Is a little bitch. -Is sometimes multiple little bitches.

Centipede Demon: -Is also an Arthropoda (may have compassion for spiders).

Gravelord Nito: -Definitely doesn't care about spiders. -Contains many spiders. -Can summon skeletons containing more spiders.

Bed of Chaos: -Utterly infested with spiders.

Chaos Witch Quelaag: -Is literally a Spider.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 9, RationalMadman wrote:What do you mean? Scum can't hammer to win on day phaae one.
Not_Mafia known for hammering regardless of alignment.
I also got that disease from him, but there's different reason. So don't place E-1, before we decide to kill, otherwise day will not be long.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 16, Agent of Chaos wrote:DS1 Bosses Ranked By How Well I Think They Could Protect Me From Spiders
Discussion

Smough: +Greatest spider smashing tool of all time (And I'm not even talking about his mallet). +Is daddy af. +Not a single fuck given about spiders. +Literally a spider bulldozer.

Kalameet: +Amazing AOE spider blasts. +Can telepathically command the spiders to leave. -Thinks he's Professor X.

Great Grey Wolf Sif: +Excellent Spider hunting skills. +Very Eager. +Is the goodest boi. -Sometimes might just play with the Spiders or puts them in his mouth and try to chew them but drop them on the floor by accident and then just paw at them while they spider around.

Artorias: +Highly aggro and excellent spider tracking. -Leaves goo everywhere.

Manus: +Can flatten many spiders with his giant hand. +AOE and ranged Spider killing capabilities.

Ornstein: +Quick and agile spider slaying potential. +Is a living bug zapper racket. -Would be more ideal for mosquitos and wasps.

Crossbreed Priscilla: +Can turn invisible to hunt spiders. +Is a girl, probably fucking hates spiders. -Scythe seems like impractical spider hunting weapon.

Gaping Dragon: +Innate spider fumigation powers (Acid Throw Up). -Vomit on your carpet?

Gwyn Lord of Cinder: +Has absolutely no fear of Spiders. +Can hurl lightening bolts at spiders. -Spiders probably live in his beard.

Seath The Scaleless: +Giant tentacles could crush thousands of spiders at once. +Powerful AOE spider genocide capabilities. +Is invulnerable unless the spiders infest his tree. -Seath is probably fucking terrified of spiders he just has that energy.

Dark Sun Gwyndolin: +Can use magic for long range spider kills. -Probably would run away from the spiders. -Their tentacles are almost as gross as the spiders themselves.

Iron Golem: +Almost completely invulnerable to Spiders. +Could crush hundreds of spiders with every step. -Might die if a spider bites his heel.

Demon Firesage: Same pros and cons as Asylum Demon but benefits from +Accidentally kills lots of spiders when he farts +Devastating AOE Spider killing blasts

Capra Demon: Average Spider killing potential. -Demons probably don't care too much about spiders. +Dual wielding spider smashers is a plus tho.

Asylum Demon/Stray Demon: +Good spider smashing weapon. -Poor spider tracking. -Probably doesn't care too much about spiders

Bell Gargoyle: -Poor spider killing weapon. -Poor spider searching visibility due to impractical helmet.
-Often very lethargic (made of stone?). +There are two of them which means more spider killing man-power and can kill spiders in two different places at the same time.

Ceaseless Discharge: -Too big to notice spiders. +Probably accidentally kills lots of spiders due to involuntary lava discharge.

Taurus Demon: -Probably doesn't care about spiders. -God forbid a spider get the drop on him.

Four Kings: -Too dark to see spiders in the abyss. +Spiders might not even exist in the abyss. +Extremely high spider killing manpower. +Spiders have extremely low DPS capabilities. -The Abyss is scarier than spiders.

Moonlight Butterfly: +Spider killing laser beams. -Distant relative of spiders? -Probably doesn't care about spiders.

Pinwheel: -Is a little bitch. -Is sometimes multiple little bitches.

Centipede Demon: -Is also an Arthropoda (may have compassion for spiders).

Gravelord Nito: -Definitely doesn't care about spiders. -Contains many spiders. -Can summon skeletons containing more spiders.

Bed of Chaos: -Utterly infested with spiders.

Chaos Witch Quelaag: -Is literally a Spider.

... What
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 12, RationalMadman wrote:Scum has 2/5 chance to hit a PR, that is not ridiculously low.
Wow, you assumed we lynch mafia without revealing any PR? At day 1?

... Too good for happen. Chances of PR dying are 1/4 at best and 100% at worst.
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Agent of Chaos »

In post 19, Enchant wrote:lynch
Someone is getting a permaban.
Say your prayers!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:38 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 19, Enchant wrote:you
The chances are 1/5 if you mean the PR that can catch the type of scum but there's both Cop and Seer regardless if I understand the setup correctly.

So the odds are 40% not 25% but are 20% for the PR that cpuld physically have caught (and we won't know either way if a PR dies Night One unless the other found a guilty or wolf read)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:42 am

Post by RationalMadman »

If Not_Mafia can't control himself and hold back from hammering as town, that is a severe violation. I don't want to be accused of OGI so I won't discuss the implications of that. However, it is 100% anti-town to hammer before the voted has a chance to claim in this setup even if you are one of the two PRs.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:44 am

Post by RationalMadman »

We shouldn't cower out of voting just because someone has a meta of hammering as any alignment. It's them who should cower out of doing so.
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Agent of Chaos »

Oh. N_M is in the game? Astonishing, if he is town, we can random-TERMINATE a townie with help of scum!

Enchant, are you town?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”