Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:39 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 97, Vex Vience wrote:i mention i feel like i can read kerest, klick, and bingle well enough
Its you again! Every time i meet you, you are on different alt.
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 7, T-Bone wrote:That's actually not helpful in this setup, but my gut is that you're town for it. Congrats.
In post 13, T-Bone wrote:Okay doubling down is kinda weird.
In post 15, T-Bone wrote:Oh no, claiming is fine. It's the framing it as this great game-solving move that is super weird.

Double down was the wrong term. Overselling is what I was going for.
In post 18, T-Bone wrote:I feel you. I get it, easy instinct to have.
Wtf is this appearance? No vote, nothing to work with. Just some mechtalk and disappearance.
VOTE: T-Bone
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 152, RationalMadman wrote:We aren't friends here, one of our pairs directly wants the others to lose. Stop this act. I don't respect any of you less than any other. You're all trash and all amazing in your own ways, I focus on tells and indication of scum. If I think you're scum, I'll vote a d encourage others to. Idc if I reapect your lover partner like a god, I vote you.
Power of friendship can beat anything! Ask jingle and he will tell you that you always win as long as you made friends on your way!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:16 am

Post by Klick »

It is incredibly difficult for me to engage with reading this when like 40% of the posts so far are RM being overly paranoid and most of the other posts are setup spec
Even so, the solve that's making my head happiest atm is definitely RM/Bingle/T-Bone. Ana/Vex/Llama have all towntold decently, RM really hasn't and when I ISOed Bingle I wasn't convinced he was town.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Klick »

In post 143, Vex Vience wrote: klick i feel like i'll be able to read when they start posting, since last game i was in with them was ran by jingle, and they were a traitor who didn't know their partners
I'm confused about how this will help you read me tbh but I hope it works!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Klick »

I don't really buy the story between RM and Bingle in their PT, it feels like RM made it up on the spot and Bingle had to roll with it. The interactions don't feel in character for Bingle
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:34 am

Post by Klick »

Llama I think you underestimate my own capabilities in messing about with open setups. This is my sort of thing as well, particularly when I'm aiming to keep a story straight as scum.
Vex/Bambi are likely just town, period.
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/it

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 193, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 192, Vex Vience wrote:i think you're scum. i'm not pushing you because it's way too early for me to do so. i want everyone to post, and weigh in on this before i actually commit to pushing you. i also want to talk to your lover, because talking to you is about as productive as talking to a brick wall.
i will gladly provide a full case on why i think you're scum later in the day after we have more time to discuss things, and when i'm not about to sleep.
You think it now, give the case right now, no time to make shit up or use later information.
In post 194, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 190, Vex Vience wrote:it's page eight. your lover hasn't chimed in that much.
about half of the players haven't even said anything yet.
please explain to me in what world does me pushing a scumread this early makes any sense.
You don't have any read on me, you're just grasping at straws.
what the actual fuck. there is no way you actually believe this. this is forum mafia, not irl mafia. i'm not a robot. i sleep when i get tired, and i have a life outside of the forum, believe it or not. when i posted that, i was about to go to sleep; it was 2 a.m. for me, and i work at 11 a.m and as of writing this, it is 9:43 for me.
if you are going to try to use IRL reasons in part of your reasoning why i'm scum, never play mafia again. honestly. we have ten days to figure out an elim. i am allowed to step away from the thread and not post while i do other things. i will post the case at the earliest point in time i can.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Vex Vience »

i would like to mention as well that post 193 and 194 are seperated by a whole 31 seconds
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee

#CultsArentBastard
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Kerset »

The proper way to make realtime test is to say 'hey vex' and once he response throw question. In 45 minute delay you can't be sure that vex is still around.
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 200, Kerset wrote:
In post 97, Vex Vience wrote:i mention i feel like i can read kerest, klick, and bingle well enough
Its you again! Every time i meet you, you are on different alt.
ye, i like playing on alts :p
In post 201, Kerset wrote:
In post 7, T-Bone wrote:That's actually not helpful in this setup, but my gut is that you're town for it. Congrats.
In post 13, T-Bone wrote:Okay doubling down is kinda weird.
In post 15, T-Bone wrote:Oh no, claiming is fine. It's the framing it as this great game-solving move that is super weird.

Double down was the wrong term. Overselling is what I was going for.
In post 18, T-Bone wrote:I feel you. I get it, easy instinct to have.
Wtf is this appearance? No vote, nothing to work with. Just some mechtalk and disappearance.
VOTE: T-Bone
i feel like kerest is town for this
In post 203, Klick wrote:It is incredibly difficult for me to engage with reading this when like 40% of the posts so far are RM being overly paranoid and most of the other posts are setup spec
Even so, the solve that's making my head happiest atm is definitely RM/Bingle/T-Bone. Ana/Vex/Llama have all towntold decently, RM really hasn't and when I ISOed Bingle I wasn't convinced he was town.
you can safely ignore most of rm's stuff. i'm working on a scum case for them atm, but it'll have to wait until after work to be entirely finished, in which case it's debatable if it'll actually be finished today
In post 204, Klick wrote:
In post 143, Vex Vience wrote: klick i feel like i'll be able to read when they start posting, since last game i was in with them was ran by jingle, and they were a traitor who didn't know their partners
I'm confused about how this will help you read me tbh but I hope it works!
because last game i was tring you based on your play during the day, which is why i wanted you to join the hood. uninformed traitor play is about the equivalent of town IMO

#CultsArentBastard
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Wow. So far not a single person besides Ration scumreads us atm. not even his lover.

Frankly if Tbone is scum he'll come back and super get rid of Ration with distancing. So I guess atm we can solve the solos instead.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:28 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 205, Klick wrote:I don't really buy the story between RM and Bingle in their PT, it feels like RM made it up on the spot and Bingle had to roll with it. The interactions don't feel in character for Bingle
Why did Bingle not out then in his initial post?
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:29 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 206, Klick wrote:Llama I think you underestimate my own capabilities in messing about with open setups. This is my sort of thing as well, particularly when I'm aiming to keep a story straight as scum.
Vex/Bambi are likely just town, period.
I'm confused how any part of this post leads to the ending.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:32 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 199, Kerset wrote:
In post 196, RationalMadman wrote:Anastasia and Kerset

Both have displayed signs of having independent agendas without seeking approval and synergy with the partner within the pairings (lacking live day-chat and wanting badly to scumhunt from the get-go results in this) as well as dedication to voting off a scumread that entails willingness to be voted off first or afterwards.
Did you just judge my synergy with Ana, before my appearance?
If you flip it around, yes.

Ana would wait to make such aove and definitely before keeping it going if you were scum together, that's why I townread you two very hard, she kept wanting to vote me through to elimination no matter what I did and only rethought things ironically after I said vote me off and then vote Vex off but that is actually a Towntell to unvote there because Scum is likely to keep tunneling me or after unvoting would turn on the other pair, she just unvoted and stopped posting, indicating genuine authentic confusion and hesitation.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:33 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Ana did all that without in any shape or form you showing up to agree with or support her, implying lack of dynergy and lack of off-thread (this thread) chat where things are secretly being orchestrated.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:34 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 211, Bambi Jay wrote:Wow. So far not a single person besides Ration scumreads us atm. not even his lover.

Frankly if Tbone is scum he'll come back and super get rid of Ration with distancing. So I guess atm we can solve the solos instead.
Amazing, right? Then why did Anastasia unvote me? Why did Llama do the same? You think nobody is scumreading you? They're just scared to pick a fight.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:51 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Hmmmm if Llama is the partner of Bambi, that nay have been a slip by Bambi since he should assume Llama could scumread him.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:51 am

Post by RationalMadman »

May*

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:51 am

Post by RationalMadman »

She* sorry

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:52 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Bambi assumed nbodoy scumreads her, yet Llama unvoted me and never stated a scumreas on Anastasia.

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Klick »

In post 212, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 205, Klick wrote:I don't really buy the story between RM and Bingle in their PT, it feels like RM made it up on the spot and Bingle had to roll with it. The interactions don't feel in character for Bingle
Why did Bingle not out then in his initial post?
... Actually this is a really good point? Bingle's first post is pretty consistent with at least that part of your coordination being true
I'll think on this while putting the toddler to bed
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 216, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 211, Bambi Jay wrote:Wow. So far not a single person besides Ration scumreads us atm. not even his lover.

Amazing, right? Then why did Anastasia unvote me? Why did Llama do the same? You think nobody is scumreading you? They're just scared to pick a fight.
unvoting doesn’t mean their scumread magically goes away though?

#CultsArentBastard
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Klick »

I mean ig nothing stops RM/Bingle from having had a scum version of that conversation in the scum PT pre-gamestart
The rest of their story feels sus to me still
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 215, RationalMadman wrote:Ana did all that without in any shape or form you showing up to agree with or support her, implying lack of dynergy and lack of off-thread (this thread) chat where things are secretly being orchestrated.
also what the fuck is this post? maybe kerset hadn’t checked the thread yet? you’re assuming these things are townie when there’s another explanation to them that makes more sense

#CultsArentBastard

Return to “Completed Open Games”