Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 5573, flow trap wrote:Actually we have a lot but nobody wants to go through all the fluff
Problem for me is I'm left with...

You, mechconf. My opinion is irrelevant.
BHL, Town - but the CC has messed me up a little, I wouldn't put it past BHL to pull this kinda gambit.
Raya - Sus, flavour and mech points me there.
S_S - Sus, a lie detector seems weird. claim seems fine otherwise.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Why does weird claim = sus? You think I just make up a post restriction in a game that otherwise doesn't have them for shits and giggles?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:28 am

Who said anything about a post restriction?

Right now, I'm looking at as much as I can to try and work this out, the lie detector didn't sit that well with me anyway so I hoped you were going to do bettertm - I'm still kinda sus on you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:34 am

In post 5577, Flea The Magician wrote:Who said anything about a post restriction?
Me...?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:35 am

In post 5023, Something_Smart wrote:I have a power role.
I am not allowed to claim what it is before I use it
; however, it may be used during the day.

I would like Toadette to tell me whether she has access to any private topics. It would probably be helpful for other scummy players such as Psyche to do this as well, in case she can't/won't.
In post 5044, Something_Smart wrote:Okay. Heard back from the mod. Psyche does not have PT access, and they were checked not alien by Titus, so they are either a traitor or town.

I'm a one-shot lie detector, but the statement I lie detect can't be about role or alignment, and
if I claimed the ability before I used it I would have lost it
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

VoteCount 7.2

raya36 [ 2 ]
something_smart, flea the magician
Flea the magician [ 1 ]
brave heart lion

Not Voting [ 2 ]

raya36, flow trap

With 5 alive it takes 3 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-06-30 11:17:31)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 5574, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: Raya
Lets go for this..

There's no bulletproof flips that I recall, I'll go check in a moment, a solo alien is going to need more than kill capability. Mechnics and flavour fits for me. Yes flavour is not the be all and end all, given Bojack was the alien hunter. but what other creature do you associate with aliens?

Yes this is a stretch, this is all I've got rn, and lets face it it's less of a stretch than Raya's position on me. If I'm wrong then we've got 1 more and it's either mom for the bad CC which I am stupidly conflicted over, or S_S.
That's a massive stretch Flea. The alien is probably just called an alien and somebody here is lying about their flavour altogether. And I've taken back what I said about your claim. I had forgotten we had doubles in flavour and that immediately rang alarm bells in my head.

We're running low on time so I am going to stick with my gut here and vote the VT claim who is pushing me as alien because I'm a cow and also still pushing me for something I recognized the error in. I think fae makes the most sense as the alien.

VOTE: Flea
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:23 am

Weird thing is I don't think anyone lied about their claim or flavour, Raya. and yeah it's a bit of a stretch but we don't have much else to go on. I also NOT pushing you based on the sus on my flavour, but on that you're dodgy around a VT claim and it smells a bit like off milk to me. You're going on gut and on something you've made up here.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:54 am

Post by flow trap »

Oh joy
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:57 am

Post by flow trap »

VOTE: raya36

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

VoteCount 7.3 FINAL

raya36 [ 2 ]
something_smart, flea the magician
Flea the magician [ 2 ]
brave heart lion, raya36

Not Voting [ 2 ]

raya36, flow trap

With 5 alive it takes 3 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-06-30 11:17:31)

A deadline passed without any player receiving the majority of the votes. It is now night 7. Deadline for choices is in (expired on 2021-07-02 15:28:31)

Once again it will be a fast night if all players PM me to request it.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

You wake up to find one dead.

something_smart is dead.
Spoiler: He was...
Judy Hopps

Welcome, Ivyeo! You are Judy Hopps, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
  • Each day you may vote for who you think the bad guys are.
  • Once per game you can PM me a sentence said by a player in the game and I will tell you to the best of my ability if it is true or a lie. This ability may not be used on role claims or statements about alignment. If you claim this ability it will no longer work.
Your Win Condition
  • You win the game when all threats to Animal Town have been eliminated and at least one town player is alive.
Please confirm by responding to this PM stating your alignment and character name.

The game thread can be found here.

Good luck, have fun.

It is now day 8. There are four players left. Two of them are a scum faction with a bullet proof remaining. There are no ways for them to lose the game from this spot so Flea the magician (dog mafia) and Flow Trap (town mason) are endgamed.

BRAVE HEART LION AND RAYA36, THE RAT MAFIA, WIN!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

endgame post

Spoiler: Players and roles

Spoiler: Role PMs
Wishbone

Welcome, Player A! You are Wishbone, a
Dog Mafia
member. Your partners are Player B (Porkchop), Player C (Odie) and Player D (Toto).

Factional Abilities
  • You and your teammates share a factional night kill. I will take the last bolded name in the private topic in the form of
    Kill: Thestatusquo
    at the time of deadline. The person who makes that post is the person submitting the kill.
  • You have a private topic which can be found here. You may talk to each other in that thread at all times.
Your Win Condition
  • You win the game when you prove once and for all the superiority of dogs by eliminating the rival cats (and everyone else) and at least one dog is alive.
Safe Claims
  • You know there are no bears or frogs in this game.
Please confirm by responding to this PM stating your alignment and character name.

Good luck, have fun.
Porkchop

Welcome, Player A! You are Porkchop, a
Dog Mafia
member. Your partners are Player A (Wishbone), Player C (Odie) and Player D (Toto).

Factional Abilities
  • You and your teammates share a factional night kill. I will take the last bolded name in the private topic in the form of
    at the time of deadline. The person who makes that post is the person submitting the kill.
  • You have a private topic which can be found here. You may talk to each other in that thread at all times.
Your Win Condition
  • You win the game when you prove once and for all the superiority of dogs by eliminating the rival cats (and everyone else) and at least one dog is alive.
Safe Claims

Good luck, have fun.
Odie

Welcome, Player A! You are Odie, a
Dog Mafia
member. Your partners are Player B (Porkchop), Player A (Wishbone) and Player D (Toto).

Factional Abilities
Your Win Condition
Safe Claims

Good luck, have fun.
Toto

Welcome, Player A! You are Toto, a
Dog Mafia
member. Your partners are Player B (Porkchop), Player C (Odie) and Player A (Wishbone).

Factional Abilities
Your Win Condition
Safe Claims

Good luck, have fun.
Grumpy Cat

Welcome, Player A! You are Grumpy Cat, a
Cat Mafia
member. Your partners are Player B (Felix the Cat) and Player C (Puss in Boots).

Factional Abilities
Individual Abilities
  • Each night you may submit a name to me via PM and I will tell you if that player is a Dog.
Your Win Condition
  • You win the game when you prove once and for all the superiority of cats by eliminating the rival dogs (and everyone else) and at least one cat is alive.
Safe Claims
  • You know there are no owls or pigs in this game.

Good luck, have fun.
Felix the Cat

Welcome, Player A! You are Felix the Cat, a
Cat Mafia
member. Your partners are Player A (Grumpy Cat) and player C (Puss in Boots).

Factional Abilities
Your Win Condition
  • You win the game when you prove once and for all the superiority of cats by eliminating the rival dogs (and everyone else) and at least one cat is alive.
Safe Claims

Good luck, have fun.
Puss in Boots

Welcome, Player A! You are Puss in Boots, a
Cat Mafia
member. Your partners are Player A (Grumpy Cat) and player B (Felix the Cat).

Factional Abilities
Your Win Condition
Safe Claims

Good luck, have fun.
Remy

Welcome, Player A! You are Remy, a
Rat Mafia
member. Your partner is Player A (Master Splinter).

Factional Abilities
  • The first factional kill on a rat this game will fail.
Your Win Condition
  • You win the game when you prove once and for all the superiority of Rats by eliminating the rival dogs and cats (and everyone else) and at least one rat is alive.
Safe Claims
  • You know there are no snakes or cows in this game.

Good luck, have fun.
Master Splinter

Welcome, Player A! You are Master Splinter, a
Rat Mafia
member. Your partner is Player B (Remy).

Factional Abilities
  • The first factional kill on a rat this game will fail.
Individual Abilities
  • Each night you may submit a name to me via PM and I will tell you if that player is a Cat.
Your Win Condition
  • You win the game when you prove once and for all the superiority of Rats by eliminating the rival dogs and cats (and everyone else) and at least one rat is alive.
Safe Claims
  • You know there are no snakes or cows in this game.

Good luck, have fun.

TOWN
The Brain

Welcome, Player A! You are The Brain, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
  • Each night you can send me the name of a player and I will tell you if that player has dog DNA.
Your Win Condition
  • You win the game when all threats to Animal Town have been eliminated and at least one town player is alive.

Good luck, have fun.
Curious George

Welcome, Player A! You are Curious George, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
  • Each night you can send me the name of a player and that player will be protected from cat attacks.
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.
Rikki Tikki Tavi

Welcome, Player A! You are Rikki Tikki Tavi, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
  • Each night you can send me the name of a player and that player will be protected from dog attacks.
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.
Bojack Horseman

Welcome, Player A! You are Bojack Horseman, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
  • Each night you can send me the name of a player and I will tell you if that player is an Alien.
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.
Judy Hopps

Welcome, Player A! You are Judy Hopps, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
  • Once per game you can PM me a sentence said by a player in the game and I will tell you to the best of my ability if it is true or a lie. This ability may not be used on role claims or statements about alignment. If you claim this ability it will no longer work.
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.
General Woundwort

Welcome, Player A! You are General Woundwort, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
  • Each even night you may send me the name of a player to kill
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.
Remus Lupin

Welcome, Player A! You are Remus Lupin, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
  • Roles that care about species will see you as a dog.
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.
Bullwinkle J. Moose

Welcome, Player A! You are Bullwinkle J. Moose, a resident of
Animal Town
. You are confirmed town to Player B (Rocky the flying Squirrel) and they are confirmed town to you.

Factional Abilities
  • You and Rocky the Flying Squirrel share a private topic where you can talk at all times.
Individual Abilities
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.
Rocky the Flying Squirrel

Welcome, Player A! You are Rocky the Flying Squirrel, a resident of
Animal Town
. You are confirmed town to Player B (Bullwinkle J. Moose) and they are confirmed town to you.

Factional Abilities
  • You and Bullwinkle J. Moose share a private topic where you can talk at all times.
Individual Abilities
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.
Lord Brocktree

Welcome, Player A! You are Lord Brocktree, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.
Dolly

Welcome, Player A! You are Dolly, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.
Bugs Bunny

Welcome, Player A! You are Bugs Bunny, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.
Sonic the Hedgehog

Welcome, Player A! You are Sonic the Hedgehog, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.
Iago

Welcome, Player A! You are Iago, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.
Tick-Tock the Crocodile

Welcome, Player A! You are Tick-Tock the Crocodile, a resident of
Animal Town

Individual Abilities
Your Win Condition

Good luck, have fun.

Spoiler: Private Topics

Spoiler: Night Actions
N1:
raya36 check dwlee -> not cat
Nero Cain no action
titus Check Kazyan -> not alien
kdowns check andante -> is a dog
Farkran Protect (dog) Nero -> not target (dog)
Chara check andante -> is a dog
xofelf Protect (cat) kazyan -> Not target (cat)
Dogs dwlee kills unwnd
Cats Chara kills Nero
Rats BHL kills unwnd

N2:
raya36 check pooky -> is cat
titus Check toadette -> not alien
kdowns check titus -> not dog
Farkran Protect kdowns (dog) -> Protected
Chara Check toadette -> not dog
xofelf protect kdowns (cat) -> not target (cat
Dogs firebringer kills kdowns -> protected
Cats Pooky kills firebringer
Rats BHL Kills dwlee

N3
raya36 Check Flea -> Not a cat
kdowns Check pooky -> Not a dog
Farkran Protect Kdowns (dog) => Not target
Chara Check Anya -> not a dog
xofelf Protect Shiro (cat) => Not Target
Dogs Flea kills Fark
Cats Pooky kills Murdercat
Rats BHL kills Chara

N4
raya36 No action
kdowns Check toadette -> not a dog
xofelf protect kdowns (cat) => not target
Dogs Flea Kills Kdowns
Cats Pooky kills psyche
Rats BHL kills psyche

N5
raya36 no action
xofelf Protect S_S (cat) => not target
Dogs STD kills Pooky
Cats Pooky kills STD
Rats BHL kills shiro

N6
raya36 no action
Dogs Flea kills cakez
Rats BHL kills cakez

N7
dogs Flea kills S_S

ratsRaya kills S_S

Spoiler: Thoughts on the setup
1) In general I'm pretty pleased with how the game played out. I feel like I hit my design goal of giving each faction a roughly 25% chance to win the game. Town did not eliminate very well and they still had an ability to win right until the very end if they had eliminated corrected 1 or 2 more times. The idea of the setup was to give everyone roughly a 25% chance of winning among town rats cats dogs. So if it felt like your individual faction was underpowered thats likely because it was, by design. Giving everyone a fair chance at winning sort of gives everyone a reasonably low chance of winning by default.

2) The kills in this game worked out in a really weird way, which ended up being a super unintended red herring. The fact that scum teams hit the same person repeatedly led to the norm for this game being 2 kills per night instead of the intended 3, which really put the town at a disadvantage for figuring out the game. Obviously this gave scum a huge unintended advantage because it made town not realize the number of scum remaining and I think that influenced the play heavily on day 5 6 and 7. I think if town had known just how many scum were still around at that point (or had been given a reasonable chance to guess based off of NKs) there would have been a very different game down the stretch.

3) That said, there was a level of apathy in this game that I don't think I've encountered before in any games I've modded (including multiball) I don't think town tried very hard, and I think that they had a defeatist attitude of "oh, well, theres lots of scum and we don't have agency" which they used as an excuse and honestly I found that extremely disappointing. The vast majority of wagons in this game were town directed. To the extent that scum did consolidate on people it was generally on other scum players. Town could have easily won this game with just a slight bit more investment and their actions mattered a lot. I am really sad that several town players basically gave up this game, when I think that there were a lot of really obvious scum to go after, and the existence of the other scum in multiball makes those scum wagons easier to achieve, not harder. I don't really know what to do about this except to say that if you hate multiball and think town has no agency you should not play my games. I have a disclaimed in them for a reason. If you are feeling hopeless and you no longer want to play, you should replace out. I have a "please replace out if you are not enjoying the game" rule for a reason.

4) That being said I was very pleased with the ruleset overall. A lot of the rules I implemented for this game (especially the no toxicity rule) were experimental in nature, and I felt like they ended up working out very well. Part of that is a function of the fact that I don't think this is a player list that is naturally inclined to toxicity, but on the few instances where I felt something was approaching the line a brief nudge was all that I needed to stop it. We obviously never got close to removing anyone from the game, and we didn't need to even think about it. So thank you for that. I'm very interested in any feedback people have about the rule set in particular because its something I intend to keep using and refining.

5) Let's touch on the elephant (alien) in the room. I think maybe it was incorrect to make Titus an alien cop specifically. In designing the setup I liked the ambiguity of the role in that it could either be flavor or a faction and sort of gave the town a chance of considering three factions if it flipped, but seeing it in practice I'm not sure I love the effect. It sort of made the claim a touch more dubious than I wanted it to be and derailed the game a little bit more than I wanted in terms of a red herring. I don't think it was awful and it accomplished a lot of the stuff I wanted it too but it kind of feels like "Horse cop" would have accomplished a lot of the same things while giving titus a little more believability and would have derailed the game slightly less. It also is extremely unfortunate that the kills lined up in such a way as to make aliens completely plausible for most of the game, and it kind of felt like a miselim of titus at some point because a foregone conclusion because of the role, which was not really how I had envisioned it in my mind.

6) Speaking of which I want to shout out titus specifically. She replaced in to a slot that many in the game were ready to yeet without a word due to beeboy meta and then had to claim "alien cop" with a straight face which she did and managed to live for several more days after. It was not an easy position she replaced into at all.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:55 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

gg

thanks for modding Shea!
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Chara »

thanks shea!

i loved your ruleset.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:00 am

Post by xofelf »

The ruleset was really good. It was fun to play something I had to think about, though I'm not sure I played it well. I tried anyways!
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ggs
Thanks for hosting! Wish I got to play for more of it.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Did you try not dying?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You should make me bulletproof next time :P
I prefer they, thanks :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:06 am

Post by T3 »

whoa
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Chara »

i can't believe the rats thought i was their traitor because i decided to claim rat. that's beautiful. it's exactly what we did with Fark.

i also love how the one time i'm actually nightkilled by scum it's when i'm also scum... big f.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

Miseliminate me and town loses...not a surprise.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:08 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 5593, Dwlee99 wrote:You should make me bulletproof next time :P
Try my strategy of being sus

50% you get shot day 1/2
50% you make it to the end

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:28 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Chara/Me thinking Farkran was our traitor was probly the funniest thing that happened in our PT lololol
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Momrangal »

Shea you were the best!

Alien red herring op