With 8 votes, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Bambi Jay (4)
- LlamaFluff, RationalMadman, Anastasia, VFP
RationalMadman (3)
- Bingle, Kerset, Bambi Jay
LlamaFluff (1)
- T-Bone

Note voting -

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-02 16:00:00)
Last edited by yessiree on Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1824, T-Bone wrote:Please flipflop to me as I'm not voting Bambi I believe she is town.
Ah... so we are entering the world where out of nowhere I decide to bus RM/Ana at the end of day one, and then instead of taking all the credit for it going through decide to just panic move the wagon to SS. Which is also the world where Bambi-town is so convinced that RM/Ana is scum with me that as town they put themselves in a spot where they lose if that read is wrong... yet pretty much refuses to vote RM/Ana today?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1827, LlamaFluff wrote:panic move the wagon to SS
I mean... That was me. You were pretty consistently pushing SS all day afaicr and I got cold feet on deciding lovers and jumped ship, which caused you to put your money where your mouth was and everything snowballed from there.
In post 1052, yessiree wrote:
VC 1.30

With 9 votes, it takes 5 to eliminate

Anastasia (3)
- VFP, T-Bone, Bambi Jay
T-Bone (3)
- Bingle, RationalMadman, Anastasia
Bambi Jay (1)
- Kerset
Bingle (1)
- Something_Smart

Note Voting - LlamaFluff

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-05-25 22:00:00)
In post 1075, yessiree wrote:
VC 1.31

Anastasia (3)
- VFP, T-Bone, Bambi Jay
T-Bone (2)
- RationalMadman, Anastasia
Something_Smart (2)
- Bingle, LlamaFluff
Bambi Jay (1)
- Kerset
Bingle (1)
- Something_Smart

Note Voting -

Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Anastasia »

I am town
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1828, Bingle wrote:
In post 1827, LlamaFluff wrote:panic move the wagon to SS
I mean... That was me. You were pretty consistently pushing SS all day afaicr and I got cold feet on deciding lovers and jumped ship, which caused you to put your money where your mouth was and everything snowballed from there.
In post 1052, yessiree wrote:
VC 1.30

Anastasia (3)
- VFP, T-Bone, Bambi Jay
T-Bone (3)
- Bingle, RationalMadman, Anastasia
Bambi Jay (1)
- Kerset
Bingle (1)
- Something_Smart

Note Voting - LlamaFluff

In post 1075, yessiree wrote:
VC 1.31

Anastasia (3)
- VFP, T-Bone, Bambi Jay
T-Bone (2)
- RationalMadman, Anastasia
Something_Smart (2)
- Bingle, LlamaFluff
Bambi Jay (1)
- Kerset
Bingle (1)
- Something_Smart

Note Voting -

For clarity: Llama was voting Ana prior to 1.30 and unvoted. It looked like Kerset was going to join me on TBone. (Kerset had just asked the mod if I could move their vote and was told no.)

The shift Llama caused was from Ana -> Tbone. The shift I caused was from TBone -> SS.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

If I'm dying anyway because VFP sided with scum I'm putting my protest vote on Llama. I'm Tbone's partner now.

VOTE: Llama

I hate this feeling of literally seeing an obvious scum get one townie to win with plurality rules. It's shite.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Okay I'll do it Bambi.

VOTE: RationalMadman

I hate it and Llama is the correct move but I know Bambi is the incorrect move so here we go.

VFP I need you.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1827, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1824, T-Bone wrote:Please flipflop to me as I'm not voting Bambi I believe she is town.
Ah... so we are entering the world where out of nowhere I decide to bus RM/Ana at the end of day one, and then instead of taking all the credit for it going through decide to just panic move the wagon to SS. Which is also the world where Bambi-town is so convinced that RM/Ana is scum with me that as town they put themselves in a spot where they lose if that read is wrong... yet pretty much refuses to vote RM/Ana today?
Also Llama is rewriting history as Bingle just demonstrated because he's scum but we're not voting guaranteed scum for *reasons* unbeknownst to me.

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

VOTE: Ration

Thank God.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Tbone why do you townread Bambi?
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Why are you even posting? Can't you just brag about your victory in silence instead of teasing us with useless questions?

Go talk to Ana in your PT thread or something instead. I'm sure she's happy there.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Llama STILL hasn't solved any damn lovers or done anything besides throw the blame at me.

5 of us actually tried to solve the game today. 4 of those 5 are voting Ration because Llama used stupid logic to make us ignore blatantly scummy behavior.

I'm literally staying up just to try and convince you VFP why your making a mistake. The deadline for my timezone ends at 3 in the morning.

What more do we gotta say to convince you?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Kerset »

Tiebreaker will kill bambi. That's a shame
giv me pagetop :(
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1837, Bambi Jay wrote:Llama STILL hasn't solved any damn lovers or done anything besides throw the blame at me.

5 of us actually tried to solve the game today. 4 of those 5 are voting Ration because Llama used stupid logic to make us ignore blatantly scummy behavior.

I'm literally staying up just to try and convince you VFP why your making a mistake. The deadline for my timezone ends at 3 in the morning.

What more do we gotta say to convince you?
I dont need to solve. You die today. Bingle/Kerset die tomorrow. If game isnt over RM/Ana die. TBone/VFP confirmed town.

Forced win. Solved.

Next.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Kerset »

Vfp, if you struggle with VT then solve lovers instead.
giv me pagetop :(
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 495, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 489, LlamaFluff wrote:Feels like we are quickly moving towards Vex vs Bingle/Kers vs Tbone/Klick though. People need to start being clear about which of those is what they want most.
I have changed my mind on the pair I scumread more, I want Klick and Tbone pair eliminated out of the pairs but it is a very close call.

I am basing that vote on Kerset more than on any of the other three.
In post 359, RationalMadman wrote:After you vote us off, vote Bambi and Klick + Tbone since if Bambi is scum, it's actually less likely that Kerset and Bingle are.
In post 677, RationalMadman wrote:And I am excited to vote you out simce I am quite sure you are scum with Tbone.
In post 696, RationalMadman wrote:Furthermore, the reads Tbone has in the vanillas seem fabricated to me. How can Tbone townread Bambi? How can Tbone say Vex is totally different to last game? I never got follow-up on this despite asking him several times.
In post 786, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 768, LlamaFluff wrote:@VFP - Can you give a quick summary of pre-game talk from lovers topic and what happened since then in it? Seems like shift have happened and want to confirm.
VFP is an observant player based on what I think of them in a previous game. There is no way Scum VFP didn't read Tbone and Klick describing the Lover PT already, false or not.
In post 802, RationalMadman wrote:Tbone and VFP are scum pair I am quite sure now.
In post 804, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 802, RationalMadman wrote:Tbone and VFP are scum pair I am quite sure now.
Simply put until now, I had zero read on Klick overall. Now I am getting a scumread on VFP.
In post 946, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 940, VFP wrote:So this is where I have you dead to rights.
You are saying that as scum I do not understand the rules, but as town I would.
Nope. I already scumread Tbone and nullread Klick, siding towards scum.

You come in and didn't read the bog bold text which would catch the eye of anybody reading the first page, especially as Town.

I asked why you did not do it and you became extremely hostile and defensive and now vote Anastasia.
In post 974, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 950, VFP wrote:So Klick is null and I am scum because town me always reads the rules, but scum me doesn't?
I ever ever, not even once, said that you are solely scum for only that. You are twisting things entirely.

I said my stronger scumread is on Tbone, or rather was now I absolutely scumread you.

I then said that my read on you leans scum due to your general behaviour since returning to the game being far more casual and lacking attention than normal.

You are the one pretending it solely was about that, it wasn't. I have said this about 9 times now, literally.
In post 978, RationalMadman wrote:Scum pair is VFP and Tbone, Goon in vanillas is Llama or Bambi, I am quite sure of this, if Ana and myself are voted today, sheep these reads, it results in Town-win.

S_S being scumread by VFP is 0% a factor in these reads, if anything that would make me feel artificial distancing is occuring, this is based largely on Vex earlier on and the vibe I got.

I have said absolutely everything possible in my defence, I do not know what more is wanted from me and welcome anyone else to question me.
In post 982, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 981, T-Bone wrote:You had no problem with Kerset telling VFP to vote Bambi and VFP complying though. I don't remember you getting upset about that and calling Kerset scum
Kerset isn't VFP's partner and I still read Bambi as your Goon so really I didn't care, you're correct. I wanted to see if VFP would unvote Bambi the first chance they got and they did.
In post 1005, RationalMadman wrote:It doesn't really matter at this point, I am very sure it's VFP and Tbone so just get this over with and then vote them.
In post 1014, RationalMadman wrote:You didn't play this game though, only Klick played it truly less than you and Klick replaced out.

That said, I don't understand the scumread on you Llama has and the one VFP has on me is based on absolute lies which is fine because VFP and Tbone are going next.

VFP literally quoted me and just admitted how they screwed up big time accusing me of basing my scumread on the question I asked about why they didn't read the alternate win-con. Their quotes unequivocally prove I scumread them before it and regardless of it and that the question was asked in neutrality, to pressure and judge from the answer.

VFP is also lying that I invented a meta. I noticed VFP is very observant as Town, that is 100% accurate meta, it doesn't mean VFP is the polar opposite as scum but perhaps that VFP is less so as Scum if I add it together with my overall scum vibe/read from VFP that I had been developing through from the Bambi vote-unvote behaviour to the willingness to vote Kerset blindly and suddenly scumread S_S to justify an elimination of you and I... VFP's reasoning is not just all over the place it's absolute unequivocal bullshit.
In post 1065, RationalMadman wrote:Stop pussy footing this vote, vote Ana and myself, we flip Town, then vote Tbone and VFP, I am not playing around here.
In post 1068, RationalMadman wrote:Please stop being dishonest Tbone.

Thank you.
In post 1220, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 1190, Anastasia wrote:the solution is just Llama - T-Bone - VFP
Why isn't the solution the same pair with Bambi?
God your acting like a smug rich teenager with a very punchable face right now Llama.

Excuse me while I finish making a highlight reel of Ration going after Tbone and Klick/VFP and or me. He actually seems to have had this planned since the beginning.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

It combined the 2 nice.

Anyway yeah Ration has been at it since like post 400 continuously setting up Tbone and VFP as the elims. The ones we accidentally towncleared even by Llama's admittance above.

My and your eliminations have been planned from the start, VFP.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1841, Bambi Jay wrote:God your acting like a smug rich teenager with a very punchable face right now Llama.
I dont need to solve the game in your way. Your little ploy solved the game for me. As long as you die here, it actually wins the game straight up. My objective is to not die today, granted that NAI, but thats my goal because it has slowly shifted to me having a 2/3 chance of winning... it moved to 100% chance of town winning. Going beyond that is just a risk of being wrong which impacts D2 reads. Its a safety move, but its the right move.
Co-host of The USL Show
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1835, RationalMadman wrote:Tbone why do you townread Bambi?
If you don't know by now it's a little late for that.

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

I've never seen a town player allergic to legitimately giving out reads. It's almost impressive how you don't wanna give AI content in the last moments VFP can make a choice.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1845, Bambi Jay wrote:I've never seen a town player allergic to legitimately giving out reads. It's almost impressive how you don't wanna give AI content in the last moments VFP can make a choice.
At this point there is pretty much no AI reads I can give. The game is solved for me. There is no difference between me being scum faking a case and me being town presenting the same case. I know the solve, if scum I know how I can present the "solve"... its either me acting as town or scum knowing 100% what I must present.

Closest thing recently there is just comes down to you if you are town randomly deciding to make a move that proves the only way I could ever be scum is with RM/Ana and then you absolutely having to be dragged kicking and screaming across the line to actually vote them. That makes zero sense unless apart from you having "game solved" it you are so afraid of how much town cred (?) it gives me if RM/Ana flips scum that you die D3?
Co-host of The USL Show
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1832, T-Bone wrote:Okay I'll do it Bambi.

VOTE: RationalMadman

I hate it and Llama is the correct move but I know Bambi is the incorrect move so here we go.

VFP I need you.
VFP Watch 2021

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Your the one who suggested sacrificing them in the first place. I didn't and shouldn't listen to a damn scum suggestion that wasted like 3 days and now we lose cuz you convinced one townie I'm worse then you.

We are literally here until you wake up VFP plz reconsider.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I won't actually go through the effort but just know that in spirit I am going to quote posts like 1846 where Llama is just plain stunting on the town right now because he's engineered a situation where he's confirmed scum and isn't getting limmed for *reasons* unbeknownst to me.

But know I will do it in spirit.

Return to “Completed Open Games”