Post by yessiree »

VC 2.19

With 8 votes, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Bambi Jay (3)
- LlamaFluff, RationalMadman, Anastasia
LlamaFluff (2)
- Bambi Jay, T-Bone

Note voting - Kerset, Bingle, VFP

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-02 16:00:00)

Note: Just to be clear - no extension this time folks!
Last edited by yessiree on Mon May 31, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

We get you the game ends quicker. We get Ana and Ration the game can drag for another week. Some of us prefer quicker games my dude. also pagetops

Edit: FML he was ready.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Bambi themselves isnt even contradicting that it must be RM/Ana if I am scum... yet they wont actually act in a way that supports that being true. They are scum here. They actually played really well, but have hit the end of the road as there is no chance of them getting out of this one as they got trapped... and now I basically get a 2 in 3 chance of winning.

Literally the only reason they wont vote RM/Ana is "game will last longer"... town would look at it and go "they are 100% confirmed scum" its over.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Well I'm town and boredom has caused me to lose games before. It's just this time I already solved the game first.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

If to you its 100% me + Ana/RM why do you outright refuse to vote RM/Ana when to everyone else in this game RM/Ana have to be scum before I can be confirmed scum?
Co-host of The USL Show
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Because your ALREADY confirmed scum to me bro. We've been over this.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Yet I am *not* confirmed scum to anyone else. However if RM/Ana is not scum, I am confirmed town to everyone else. RM/Ana is a spot that anyone can agree with voting apart from them. I actually cant be scum without them being scum. Not sure how this is a difficult concept to grasp. It physically impossible for me to be scum unless RM/Ana is scum *first*, thats why I am town, scum cant deal with targeting RM/Ana first.
Co-host of The USL Show
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1641, Kerset wrote:@llama
Unless you start to think further then for one day. *mind blow* Game-wise it doesn't matter, because tomorrow we need to vote the other option anyway. It is still 50/50 between two VT. You can bend logic all you want but in the end, you only delay the inevitable choice.

I know what do you hope for. You are trying to buy some time and hope that after RM/Ana, you will somehow convince *team llama scum* to get bambi. You think that you figured out 200IQ tactic, which wins you the game, because of the VT ruleset. There is no reason for town!llama to fight for this delay, because town!llama shouldn't be sure whenever RM/Ana is the scum team.

There are only 2days left and you are not trying to figure out the scum team at all. Scum!Bambi could be still teamed with everyone, why are you not afraid that i could be scum here? Maybe Tbone is? If you only convince us to vote RM/Ana there should be a major risk for you to lose. You are not afraid at all, because you know that the solve is RM/Ana.
And Kerset put it in way better words then I ever could. Why give scum a chance to turn it around?

Plus you STILL haven't given a team with me with only a day left. You ain't solving shit.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Bambi should vote RM/Ana, but Llama wouldn't because he knows 100% Bambi is scum, but that's not allowed to be true for Bambi for *reasons*.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1683, T-Bone wrote:Bambi should vote RM/Ana, but Llama wouldn't because he knows 100% Bambi is scum, but that's not allowed to be true for Bambi for *reasons*.
Are you trying to not understand?

There is zero percent chance that to me Bambi cant be scum. No matter who is their partner
There is a 100% percent chance that RM/Ana is scum to Bambi, if Bambi is town.
There is a 100% percent chance that RM/Ana is scum, if I am scum, to TBone/VFP/Bingle/Kerset
There is a less than 100% percent chance that I am scum if RM/Ana is scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1682, Bambi Jay wrote:
Unless you start to think further then for one day. *mind blow* Game-wise it doesn't matter, because tomorrow we need to vote the other option anyway. It is still 50/50 between two VT. You can bend logic all you want but in the end, you only delay the inevitable choice.

I know what do you hope for. You are trying to buy some time and hope that after RM/Ana, you will somehow convince *team llama scum* to get bambi. You think that you figured out 200IQ tactic, which wins you the game, because of the VT ruleset. There is no reason for town!llama to fight for this delay, because town!llama shouldn't be sure whenever RM/Ana is the scum team.

There are only 2days left and you are not trying to figure out the scum team at all. Scum!Bambi could be still teamed with everyone, why are you not afraid that i could be scum here? Maybe Tbone is? If you only convince us to vote RM/Ana there should be a major risk for you to lose. You are not afraid at all, because you know that the solve is RM/Ana.
And Kerset put it in way better words then I ever could. Why give scum a chance to turn it around?

Plus you STILL haven't given a team with me with only a day left. You ain't solving shit.
I dont need to. I have a few more days to figure it out. Today I just can prove you are scum and then we move on from there as I really am not too sure who is scum, as I have a town and scum read in pretty much every pair.

Its pretty much just a scenario where I have broken it in a certain way. Scum *cant* admit to it though. I just need to make sure that things dont go sideways today, and then figure out how to make it work tomorrow.
Co-host of The USL Show
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1684, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1683, T-Bone wrote:Bambi should vote RM/Ana, but Llama wouldn't because he knows 100% Bambi is scum, but that's not allowed to be true for Bambi for *reasons*.
Are you trying to not understand?

There is zero percent chance that to me Bambi cant be scum. No matter who is their partner
There is a 100% percent chance that RM/Ana is scum to Bambi, if Bambi is town.
There is a 100% percent chance that RM/Ana is scum, if I am scum, to TBone/VFP/Bingle/Kerset
There is a less than 100% percent chance that I am scum if RM/Ana is scum.
Then why are you telling Bambi to vote RM/Ana?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In fact, if RM/Ana is 100% scum, lead by example!

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1645, T-Bone wrote:

Can you clarify? Are you presenting RM/Ana as town in this scenario? Only because a town flip anywhere immediately loses us the game, so there is no tomorrow were we to ignore the VTs and flip a lovers pair. I just want to be able to follow your thought process here.
No, RM/Ana are scum in this scenario.
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1658, VFP wrote:I dont re call seeing Llama saying that RM / Ana are scum though.
Only that it benefits town to lim them over Llama. Which it does.

I think either what Llama is saying is still being mis understood, or just manipulated into looking like something else.
Do you not agree that from a town side, the lim should be in Ana / RM over Llama?
This is not from what you know, but from what the pairs know. We know that Llama is only scum with Ana / RM.
From towns View in the lovers there's a 50% chance that scum you is paired with RM / Ana.

If I thought it was Llama, RM, and Ana but its actually you RM, and Ana then a lim on Llama is a loss while a lim on RM / Ana is still potential to win.
Even if it is just Llama, RM, and Ana then it takes 2 days to lim regardless of the order.

There's no benefit to vote Llama today, and even if I think scum I won't be doing so.
Ok, lets say we get Ana / RM today. What next?
Do we kill llama anyway? -> then we only wasted time
Do we reevaluate? -> For Ana/RM/llama there was no new information gained, we only voted there bc of 100% chance of scumteam. There is no new data, the only thing that could happen is trickery.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Kerset »

VOTE: llama but we need 5, so i will move if you insist
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1686, LlamaFluff wrote:I dont need to. I have a few more days to figure it out. Today I just can prove you are scum and then we move on from there as I really am not too sure who is scum, as I have a town and scum read in pretty much every pair.

Its pretty much just a scenario where I have broken it in a certain way. Scum *cant* admit to it though. I just need to make sure that things dont go sideways today, and then figure out how to make it work tomorrow.
See and there is the slip. How can llama be sure that RM/Ana is scum, if Bambi can be scum with every lover team?
Only llama can't be teamed with [Ker/Bingle Bone/VFP] not the other way.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Kerset »

If the scum team is me/bingle/Bambi then how can llama be so relaxed and say that he got few more days?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by T-Bone »

What a weird fucking game.

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Indeed man.
In post 1686, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1682, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1641, Kerset wrote:Snip.

I dont need to. I have a few more days to figure it out. Today I just can prove you are scum and then we move on from there as I really am not too sure who is scum, as I have a town and scum read in pretty much every pair.

"Figure it out tomorrow". He's basically admitting his plan this entire time was to extend the debate by offing Ration and Ana. Or just getting lucky and killing me to win.

Your logic can outsmart me. That's true Llama.

It can't outsmart a bullet to the head and an elimination.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Guess since there was no response and it's midnight here I get to go to bed.

Welcome to dreamland. Enjoy your stay me.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1691, Kerset wrote:VOTE: llama but we need 5, so i will move if you insist
Eh.

I'll trust you. I think you're wrong, but I'll trust you. I frankly don't have the WIM to argue the TBone/Bambi/VFP team I think it is anyway.

VOTE: Llama

VFP, prove yourself conftown or win the game please.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by VFP »

T-Bone, Llama hasn't lied.
The whole confirming Bingle / Kerstel was preemptive at best. If anything it shows town mind set know that they can't be scum there. I was carefully considering the point of marking the Bingle / Kerstel / Llama off and this happened during the Bambi self voting stage.

And neither is Llama saying that RM / Ana is 100% scum to him.
This is why Llama isn't voting RM / Ana. To Llama only Bambi is 100% scum.

To me and you, Llama has less of a chance to flip scum than RM / Ana. That is fact.

VOTE: Bambi

If I'm wrong I'm sorry but Llama really hasn't lied or back peddled from anything said.
Bambi is just clearly trying to keep the situation confused here.

Also I'm confirmed to Llama now if town, so a Bambi scum flip is a town win.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by VFP »

UNVOTE: Bambi

Return to “Completed Open Games”