Mini Normal 2216 | Screaming | Post-game!

MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:57 am

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 2198, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2191, Kerset wrote:bc he is not a diviner to predict the he will argue you in lylo
I agree with this
DID YOU READ MY POST?
MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 2191, Kerset wrote:
In post 2189, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 2187, Kerset wrote:
In post 2183, humaneatingmonkey wrote:And why would I kill Kyuoku? The guy was willing to elim boxxy with me. If the play was have boxxy stay so I can elim him, I would have needed Kyuoku. And even so, I would have never made that play. Killing boxxy was the obvious move.

You know who has motive to kill Kyuoku? Someone who had played with him before, and could expose his scumgame. That's MaxTheFox.
yea that is my main argument why max is evil but a shame its form a50 not myself
Now explain why he couldn't be doing this to frame
me
?
bc he is not a diviner to predict the he will argue you in lylo
No but he could point it out even before LyLo to frame me. Think!
Slightly busy and a new player.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:59 am

Post by MaxTheFox »

HE KEPT THIS AROUND TO FRAME ME.

HE NEVER NEEDED TO DO THIS BEFORE THIS DAY BECAUSE HE DID NOT PUSH ME THAT HARD YET.

HE IS THE SORT OF PLAYER WHO IS A PUPPET MASTER.

AND HIS CASE AGAINST BEING PARTNERED WITH BAMBI HINGES ON A FALSE ACCUSATION: THAT BAMBI WAS TRED.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:59 am

Post by MaxTheFox »

VOTE. HEM. OR WE LOSE
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm gonna look at HEM's mentions of kyo
I prefer they, thanks :)
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1397, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I have played a lot of games with T3 and I have seen people dissect his scum game enough for me to watch out for it.
In post 1393, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I think T3 is town. I think Salsa is town. I think you're right about A50's mindset not making sense as a psychologist.

What do you think about Bambi Jay's take on A50 lying about his role to save boxxy? I think it's a load of bullshit because A50 doesn't have the town motivation to believe boxxy's claim if he has a sense that the slot of scum (as demonstrated by him, before boxxy claimed). But since he claims his role is tied to his own role (which Bambi Jay believes is fake and A50 is alluding is fake), he says he believes it. So it's a load of tangled bullshit imo.
In post 1363, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I think we should force participation out of MaxTheFox. VOTE: MaxTheFox He blurts out an unexplained Cyrus townread, and literally all his reads are unexplained. He just isn't towning it up. He suggested looking in Cyrus wagon for bussers but didn't actually try himself.
In post 1577, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I would think that MaxTheFox is the better choice here. Although it might be that we just haven't seen enough of him to really read into the slot, I think his D1 stances are off, I think his reads are shallow, and I think the emotions of his recent posts are off.
It might be a bit vague but what is it your meta to be submissive? You let me execute both T3 and A50 even that you suspect were elsewhere. Why did you force your idea like with box
Spoiler:
In post 241, humaneatingmonkey wrote:let's do boxxy guys. it's a good wagon
In post 244, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Image
Boxxy's wagon in the near future.
In post 254, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Boxxy's posts aren't good. TL;DR Boxxy is positioning himself to be the town's lord and savior from these anti-town scrubs and he's gonna scumhunt the scum to infinity and beyond. I read this as scum who's trying to score towncred. This is not how town actually score towncred. Town score towncred by making an effort in actually sorting slots. But in fact, he's done the opposite — he's reading into things very superficially and focuses much more on keeping the 'tegridy of much tuhwn.
In post 263, humaneatingmonkey wrote:BOXXY WAGON HYPE

giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Kerset »

Why didn't you force your idea like with box
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:04 am

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 2204, Kerset wrote:
In post 1397, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I have played a lot of games with T3 and I have seen people dissect his scum game enough for me to watch out for it.
In post 1393, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I think T3 is town. I think Salsa is town. I think you're right about A50's mindset not making sense as a psychologist.

What do you think about Bambi Jay's take on A50 lying about his role to save boxxy? I think it's a load of bullshit because A50 doesn't have the town motivation to believe boxxy's claim if he has a sense that the slot of scum (as demonstrated by him, before boxxy claimed). But since he claims his role is tied to his own role (which Bambi Jay believes is fake and A50 is alluding is fake), he says he believes it. So it's a load of tangled bullshit imo.
In post 1363, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I think we should force participation out of MaxTheFox. VOTE: MaxTheFox He blurts out an unexplained Cyrus townread, and literally all his reads are unexplained. He just isn't towning it up. He suggested looking in Cyrus wagon for bussers but didn't actually try himself.
In post 1577, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I would think that MaxTheFox is the better choice here. Although it might be that we just haven't seen enough of him to really read into the slot, I think his D1 stances are off, I think his reads are shallow, and I think the emotions of his recent posts are off.
It might be a bit vague but what is it your meta to be submissive? You let me execute both T3 and A50 even that you suspect were elsewhere. Why did you force your idea like with box
Spoiler:
In post 254, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Boxxy's posts aren't good. TL;DR Boxxy is positioning himself to be the town's lord and savior from these anti-town scrubs and he's gonna scumhunt the scum to infinity and beyond. I read this as scum who's trying to score towncred. This is not how town actually score towncred. Town score towncred by making an effort in actually sorting slots. But in fact, he's done the opposite — he's reading into things very superficially and focuses much more on keeping the 'tegridy of much tuhwn.

Aimed at me? Neither of those are particularly hard pushes. He quickly abandoned them in favor of another townie/
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Kerset »

it was question to hem why didn't he stand by this reads
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:09 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I made this post at 1571
In post 1571, humaneatingmonkey wrote:A50 answering on behalf of Bambi Jay instead of letting Bambi Jay illustrate it himself makes me think that this interaction would have never happened if they have a PT — otherwise he could have just coached there. If there's scum in A50 and Bambi Jay, it's only one or the other.

{Bambi Jay/A50, Max The Fox}
Before these posts, these were everyone's vote:

T3 was voting against Kerset. Bambi Jay was never mentioned.
Almost50 townreads Bambi Jay
MaxTheFox townreads Bambi Jay
boxxy townleans Bambi Jay
Kerset wants to elim A50 and was questioning Salsabil's Bambi scumread.
Dwlee99 wants to elim A50 first before Bambi. I was the one who convinced him that Bambi is scum.
Salsabil Faria was the earliest with Bambi when she caught her TMI-ing. But I was earlier than her in making that read.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:11 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 2145, Kerset wrote:
In post 2142, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I agreed with skip as well. But also, Max can no-kill? We could no-elim now and Max can no-kill.
as far i know normal rules, if no-kill repeats then town wins
@mod can clarify
As far as I am aware there are no specific rules on how Normal Game mods should handle stalemates as you describe. There is nothing in the Normal Game guidelines that I can see that points to any specific procedure or precedent to follow.

I'll have to check with listmods/reviewers to get a proper answer, basically. I'll return to this once I do.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:13 am

In post 2204, Kerset wrote:

Spoiler:

My meta isn't to be submissive. Obviously, my meta is to be aggressive and dominant. I lead boxxy's wagon to take the game into a gamestate where I can pressure someone for reads.

Nom was my strongest townread, and I disagreed that Seanzie was town until he asked me to do a towncase on Seanzie and case both Salsabil and Seanzie. It was then that I concluded that Seanzie is a better lynch than Salsabil because I thought Salsabil was town. Then I hammered Seanzie because I really agreed with nom and he was my townblock. You can see that in my ISO.

I agree that T3 and MaxTheFox both have equal scum equity and I thought I would be more able to sort MaxTheFox in ELo than I would over T3. Obviously, I was right, because MaxTheFox is bleeding scum right now.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:14 am

In post 2210, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I disagreed that Seanzie was town
*Disagreed that Seanzie was scum
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:16 am

In post 2204, Kerset wrote:You let me execute both T3 and A50 even that you suspect were elsewhere.
I did not let anyone eliminate A50. If you can recall. I was very vocal that everyone should unvote A50 because I wanted to create a case for my three suspects. Bambi Jay "hammered".
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:21 am

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 2208, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I made this post at 1571
In post 1571, humaneatingmonkey wrote:A50 answering on behalf of Bambi Jay instead of letting Bambi Jay illustrate it himself makes me think that this interaction would have never happened if they have a PT — otherwise he could have just coached there. If there's scum in A50 and Bambi Jay, it's only one or the other.

{Bambi Jay/A50, Max The Fox}
Before these posts, these were everyone's vote:

T3 was voting against Kerset. Bambi Jay was never mentioned.
Almost50 townreads Bambi Jay
MaxTheFox townreads Bambi Jay
boxxy townleans Bambi Jay
Kerset wants to elim A50 and was questioning Salsabil's Bambi scumread.
Dwlee99 wants to elim A50 first before Bambi. I was the one who convinced him that Bambi is scum.
Salsabil Faria was the earliest with Bambi when she caught her TMI-ing. But I was earlier than her in making that read.
I backed out on Bambi very soon after.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I can't find anything suggesting HEM was trying to frame max for the night kill. Does anyone remember how people pushed related to the Kyo kill? I think I remember people saying seanzie and/or salsa was evil for it
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:28 am

In post 2214, Dwlee99 wrote:I think I remember people saying seanzie and/or salsa was evil for it
That's it. It was Almost50 that suggested MaxTheFox did it, but we ignored him because he was sus as fuck.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2214, Dwlee99 wrote:I think I remember people saying seanzie and/or salsa was evil for it
yea i said that
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:31 am

You good, Kerset?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Kerset »

I am going to mall for diet coke
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:33 am

Still think I could be scum?
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:47 am

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 2214, Dwlee99 wrote:I can't find anything suggesting HEM was trying to frame max for the night kill. Does anyone remember how people pushed related to the Kyo kill? I think I remember people saying seanzie and/or salsa was evil for it
As I said.

HEM kept it in his pocket. A50 caught on but everyone ignored him because, as HEM said, A50 was untrustworthy at that point.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why wouldn't HEM use it when a50 brought it up?
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:50 am

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 2221, Dwlee99 wrote:Why wouldn't HEM use it when a50 brought it up?
I was kinda scummy all game due to my quietness, he decided to either save it for if he really needs to secure my lynch. As he did just now, he brought it up when I cased against him.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I feel like that is such a longshot scenario
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:38 am

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 2223, Dwlee99 wrote:I feel like that is such a longshot scenario
Keeping a trump card against someone in your sleeve isn't really something that hard to do, right? Especially for HEM who seems like a very experienced player.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”