micro 1017 is over party

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Toogeloo »

So here's the state of the game. The apathy is incredibly high, and town have no interest in actually trying to win and would rather just let other town figure out the solve. Unfortunately all town are of this mind set. The two scum are willing to just post enough to avoid prods and with the same levels of apathy the town players are posting with.

This game is not fun. This was my first micro game, and if this is the norm, probably my last as well.

Eliminate me today.
Stagnate tomorrow and eliminate T3 or R&R since I can see the trend. If scum have a damaging potion, they'll probably kill tris. Scum are probably even bored of this game.

Honestly I'm ready to wash my hands of this game since no one wants to do anything.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

Oh i thought 920
Idk i'm not finding it so hard to avoid disagreeing with u
Maybe this is why i'm not as apathetic as everyone else

Pedit fwiw toog i dont think this is *super* normal for a micro, i think the charisma thing is exacerbating it
Larger games tend to be more active, maybe try a normal or mini theme and swe if those are more your vibe?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Toogeloo »

If you look at my wiki, I pretty much only play large and mini themes lol.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

Oh lol
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't ever replace out of games. But this game is testing my resolve.

So yeah, please just eliminate me, and to any other town players...
Wake The Fuck Up.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Toogeloo
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Ok. I will vote once were all ready to end the day

Fwiw i am more sus of rr now then i was two hours ago
Show
Hiatus once more.

Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Retti »

In post 898, skitter30 wrote:not nearly as strong, no
it's kinda evaporating in the same way the one on retti has

(i will note that retti has disappeared again too ...)
You realize that, until a few hour ago, basically N O T H I N G was happening, right? I was here all sunday and there was nothing to respond to and I barely got acknowledged.

You said you needed to rethink things but come back still wanting to flip toog.

I drop a bunch of words on why I want to vote pob long instead and no one even responds except for pob long to cherrypick on particular argument.

tris pops in and does nothing
t3 pops in and does nothing
RaR drops in and does nothing
Datisi sort of showed up and disagreed with me but I can barely even speak to him

Like IDK at this point there's nothing for me to work with and I'm sick of getting shut out here.
Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Retti »

I mean like at this point it feels like everyone is waiting for something to happen but very few people are actually doing anything, I'm at least TRYING to but every time I do I get ignored so I'm kind of sick of this. Like what are we waiting for at this point?
Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Retti »

Okay I guess Menalque made some posts about being paranoid of you and Datisi, which is something at least. I would personally agree at this point there's probably scum in that group, at least. I dunno, I want to talk to him about that now.
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Retti »

But also I'm just kind of bothered by you shading me for disappearing when the thread had been so inactive. I can't tell if that's AI though.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I feel like i keep trying to unstick the game but kinda dont know what to do anymore >.>

Retti i wasnt trying to ignore u r.e. pob, i guess where i disagree woth u is that a lot of his thoughta wrt toog are sort of mirroring my own

I'm also not sure why you're reducing his push to OMGUS (is my toog push omgus?)

I also kinda fear that flipping toog wont unfuck the game so yeah i'm not really sure where to go from here

Pedit mostly annoyed at the thread being kinda dead again and remembering you sayinf you would post this weekend
My apologies for annoying you, wasnt trying too, you have a point that nothing really happened yesterday (irl)

But ig i was kinda hoping someone would try to do something abt that ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Retti »

I'm just not sure those thoughts are all that valid and I had been kind of hoping you'd come around to that but the fact that you're back on it has me worried.
I don't think your push on him is OMGUS, I think in particular the timing of pob pushing Toog only happened when Toog started listing him as a suspect and from there he just started sort of throwing stuff at Toog.

I don't know what we're hoping to have happen in this game at this point, really.
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Retti »

Actually who was the first person to attack him for being "too in tune with the scum mechanics"? Lemme check that
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I almost want to wagon someone else out of the toog/t3/pob pool (heck even me) just to unstick things but i imagine this proposal at this juncture wont go super far cuz i think people just want to end the day

~

Retti r.e. pob ig from my pov this is sort of how i'm viewinf toog so other people having similar thoughts makes me feel like they're thinking abt the game similarly to me

I think it is possible i'm tunneled but if i am i dont fully know where to go from here >.>

Also i have to check when pob started suspecting him but i dont remember it happening just after toog suspected him
Pedit me i'm p sure
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 540, pob long wrote:HUH????? how did I go from there to here only from reasons that are making random guesses about the setup????
Ok ur right it is omgus
Show
Hiatus once more.

Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Retti »

Okay like he literally came in during a catchup after you'd already said it and said the same thing, how are you sure he's not just parroting you here?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 520, pob long wrote:I drank down one big Gulp but I still dont know what they do. my other one is different. and now I am very busy today, sweating and doing personle things, dont ask!!
~
Ok upon iso-ing:
- i think his exasperation at all the mechanic-talk is +town
- the way he's consistently talking abt his potions seems truthful to me (yes i know i said the opposite earlier)
- his toog thought process just kinda makes sense to me. How ~annoyed~ he is at what toog is saying and at the fact that we havent flipped him yet also feels town to me

And possibly a weird thing to say but he feels kinda unpartnered/unaligned almost
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 806, pob long wrote:
In post 764, skitter30 wrote:i also just feel like the fact that you're so intune with the scum mechanics is +scum :/

idk maybe i'm tunneled but i'm having a hard time here seeing toog as town
i said that too
@retti does this come from scum in that universe?
Idk he's just so annoyed at how we're approachung this it just doesnf really feel like scum to me
Show
Hiatus once more.

Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Retti »

In post 941, skitter30 wrote:- i think his exasperation at all the mechanic-talk is +town
- the way he's consistently talking abt his potions seems truthful to me (yes i know i said the opposite earlier)
- his toog thought process just kinda makes sense to me. How ~annoyed~ he is at what toog is saying and at the fact that we havent flipped him yet also feels town to me
The first points and the third point are basically NAI to me, scum can get frustrated as well as town and these are things I could see someone of either alignment getting worked up about. The middle point I could
maybe
see but again my skepticism here is that it's just, like, part of his gimmick and he knows doing that sort of thing is an easy clear with the right audience
In post 941, skitter30 wrote:And possibly a weird thing to say but he feels kinda unpartnered/unaligned almost
IDK, the fact he's being shielded by, like, all of you/RaR/Datisi makes me feel like something is up, like no you can't all be scum but if scum was in that group I would expect a lot less...resistance? to the vote, t3 is content to keep voting toogs, toog won't even join me on him, I don't get how he's unaligned exactly
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Retti »

In post 942, skitter30 wrote:
In post 806, pob long wrote:
In post 764, skitter30 wrote:i also just feel like the fact that you're so intune with the scum mechanics is +scum :/

idk maybe i'm tunneled but i'm having a hard time here seeing toog as town
i said that too
@retti does this come from scum in that universe?
Idk he's just so annoyed at how we're approachung this it just doesnf really feel like scum to me
I don't see why not?
tʃɹɪs
tʃɹɪs
Goon
tʃɹɪs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by tʃɹɪs »

menalque, why are you ignoring me???? :cry:
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Retti »

It would be funny if it was pob/RaR and it was just like, people were doubting pob's claim and then RaR just came in to back him up and draw the heat off
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

He's basically calling me out for using the same arguments as him .... when in your universe, he's using *my* arguments - he's calling me out for repeating things he's already said when in reality he's mimicking things *i've* said

Idk that feels kinda gutsy in a way that most scum wouldnt think to be
~
Aside ehat do u think of rr
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Oh pedit >.>
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 943, Retti wrote:IDK, the fact he's being shielded by, like, all of you/RaR/Datisi makes me feel like something is up, like no you can't all be scum but if scum was in that group I would expect a lot less...resistance? to the vote, t3 is content to keep voting toogs, toog won't even join me on him, I don't get how he's unaligned exactly
I don't know fully how to explain this thought better, beyond: i somehow dont think so much fo what he's talking abt would be his 'gulp' potions if partnered
I didnt fully manage to articulate this vibe which sort of only makes senss in my head and i dont fully know how to either >.>
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”