Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2148, Titus wrote:@Math, I don't get it.

Wheme wouldn't vote DGB.
DGB kills Wheme in elo?
Yes because hypothetically it’s not about the relationship to DGB

It’s whoever is with Wheme left knows Wheme is town.

Think again with what you do immediately after Galron is flipped look at your last few posts of yesterday.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2146, Titus wrote:@Math, Why doesn't DGB scum shoot me?

@DGB, Why check Math?
Wheme was conftown to me, he was out of the question.

So it was between you and MathBlade. If I got an inno, the other was guilty. But I was 90% sure MB was the one. I wanted MB more than Galron yesterday.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2084, Titus wrote:Please vote fast night.

VOTE: Galron
Think about here.

If I am Titus… I….
…….

Then I go do lawyer stuff
And there you go.

That’s why Wheme was killed.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:23 pm

That's why YOU killed him.

Wheme was conftown from vote pattycakes.

=========

Titus, there is no world where I would leave MB alive as scum. No world in which I would expect to win in elo against you two.

This is MB's fantasy Elo... and my nightmare Elo.

I have been town reading you pretty much all game, and you've been townreading MathBlade all game... and now I'm supposed to convince you that your BROTHER is scum
in extremis.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2153, DrippingGoofball wrote:Wheme was conftown from vote pattycakes.
Why did everyone think this? It ruined my plans. Wheme could have still been scum with Galron.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Titus »

@DGB, why Xlos for a check
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh it’s not because of patty cakes I think Wheme was conf town.

I guess it will have to wait until end game though. :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2156, MathBlade wrote:Oh it’s not because of patty cakes I think Wheme was conf town.

I guess it will have to wait until end game though. :(
No it won't
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Titus »

This is no time for dancing. There's no need to crumb.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s not a crumb thing.

It’s a site rules thing.

Imagine what scum do at night vs town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

If we lose for obeying site rules then we do.

I have skirted it pretty badly here so sorry.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Titus »

I think T3's meta read did enough. I normally don't follow meta this strongly (and I'm surprised neither of you FoSed me for it) but it was T3's last post and he was shot. I know T3 brings a lot to the table I don't bring in terms of gambiting and skill set. I also bet he put in a lot of effort here based on Deco.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

*meta skill set.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think T3 was shot for the flavor claim and being a likely investigative and combined with D1 a rolecop.

I get it would be a great kill for DGB to make as scum as it would solidify its towniness but I really think the kill was more for the role. I don’t have a lot of experience with T3 though so I guess maybe it’s possible DGB killed there because meta. I just don’t see T3 being killed for a meta reason. If you assume DGB is town why kill T3 over perceived conf town? I think it has to be mechanical over meta there Titus. I am not scum but even if you assume I am scum then you know I don’t kill for meta reasons and DGB I think kills to protect its fake claim there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Titus »

That's something I struggle with. Both of you are arguing
against
your self-interest. DGB argues the kill was made for the social state, which is a kill DGB is more likely to make than you. You argue the kill was role related. DGB killing based on T3's veracity makes less sense due to Deco. You however take everything literally, which makes you a better suspect if the kill was role related.

Normally arguing against one's interest is townie but here it's null because you both are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2163, MathBlade wrote:you know I don’t kill for meta reasons
Killing based on other people's meta reads makes sense for everyone. I trusted T3 as if it was my own read. That meant I wasn't voting Wheme.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2165, Titus wrote:
In post 2163, MathBlade wrote:you know I don’t kill for meta reasons
Killing based on other people's meta reads makes sense for everyone. I trusted T3 as if it was my own read. That meant I wasn't voting Wheme.
Early on in the game yes it can. Assume I am scum:

Llater on in the game as scum I kill for control, not meta.

You making into elo should be a dead giveaway I am town as you are one of the few who usually does elo properly. (I say usually because you didn’t do the fake voting thing to make sure scum have to real vote first rather than relying on a good hero read. I am glad it was right but still)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

When I get home tonight, I will be charting out all the problems I have with each of you and my stories if each of you are scum in my PT. I may not share it but I am wanting to be sure.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

This can be plainly evident in Shadowrun. Kills were made for position not meta.

Pedit: Good luck Titus. I am not sure how to help you more than I have but if you have questions let me know.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:59 am

In post 2155, Titus wrote:@DGB, why Xlos for a check
I can kick myself for this, because my check was on MathBlade all night. Then at the last second, I had some misgivings.

You were heavily townreading MathBlade, and no one shared my suspicions. Whereas Xlos, I was townreading, and everyone else was scumreading.

So I thought... I was wrong on Toogeloo, what if I'm wrong again, maybe the other players are right. So just before dawn I PM'd the mod and changed my choice.

If the mod shared that in the dead thread, I probably got a verbal beating from the game afterlife :lol:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:01 am

In post 2154, Titus wrote:
In post 2153, DrippingGoofball wrote:Wheme was conftown from vote pattycakes.
Why did everyone think this? It ruined my plans. Wheme could have still been scum with Galron.
Very very long shot for Wheme to be scum with Galron. The combination of pattycake AND his behavior sealed it for me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:03 am

In post 2164, Titus wrote:DGB argues the kill was made for the social state, which is a kill DGB is more likely to make than you. You argue the kill was role related.
Maybe it's inherent bias. I'm a social state player, MB is more a mech player. Also MB is scum so you have to take that into consideration.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:08 am

It's all very simple.

THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE ELO right here.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2172, DrippingGoofball wrote:THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE ELO right here.
I don't see a good elo for you.

Shoot me ---> Math listens to my read on Wheme. Wheme relies on my Math read. (Arguably wheme sticks to his guns and votes Math here.)

Shoot math ---> I'm not voting Wheme as I trust T3's read. Wheme wasn't voting you but would struggle to vote me too. Iffy. Plus Math flips which makes your claim more awkward.

Shoot wheme ---> Play off my paranoia of math and game history.

In your place, I'd shoot me and fake a guilty on Math. That is a factor. It's not controlling as you have a decent argument.

In Mathblade's place, I might consider shooting me too.

The kill points a bit towards Math as well because Wheme never votes you. So why leave Wheme alive? Scum!DGB gains frame and pity points there.

You both gain something.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Titus »

I am going to need detailed notes to clear my thoughts. My drives are not making this clearer. Whichever of you made a fake claim did a decent job. Each of you did a good job planting doubt on the other. If this was a bench trial in a criminal matter, you both would be acquitted as there is reasonable doubt. However, lylo is decided by the preponderance of the evidence standard. That requires a through review of all the evidence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”