Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2248, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 2247, Dwlee99 wrote:Do people forget when Titus claimed a guilty on Testarossa (full role cop) and Nero just continued chugging along on arc and Titus?
as did i your point. i wasnt buyinhg to rolecops. but i also said hem was bad . and you tried to make me think rb was town or some one did.
I said that it is possible for a roleblocker to be any alignment because that is just true.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2249, Almost50 wrote:OK, this is quite confusing (and a bit scary to be honest).

@Dwlee: Why are we complicating matters? You agree Ythan is "anti-Town" here. Right? We get him and we go into the night as 3-1 and are guaranteed to see the light tomorrow, then you can have it with Nero all you like. WHY risk going into the night as 2-1-1? And who says scum "have to" cross kill?? What if they decided to go for a joint win over our dead bodies?
I don't think the mafia and werewolf teams can win together. But that argument is more hypothetical than practical: assuming you and Cyrus aren't bad (which is what I am betting the next day phase on anyway), I know Nero is evil, and from his perspective me. Killing in us if we are correct means ythan dies next, which wins for town, but if we choose incorrectly it doesn't actually mean we lose necessarily because scum cross killing mechanics.
I don't even get how you got the idea in the first place. Weren't you the one who started the day with the conclusion ythan was evil?? Why change now?
Yes and I'm still okay with that. I just think if you and Cyrus are okay with my logic here that we can kill Nero first.
Also 2214 is bad, because the same applies to Nero. You're both trying to get each other, so why is it suicidal for Scum!you to lim Town!Nero and not vice versa?
He isn't trying to lim me today, which I think is fairly obvious, because he knows ythan and him will cross kill.
I certainly am not defending Nero here, but I feel kinda spooky at his plan, and given in your last "Scum appearance" with me you really took me for a ride I just want to go by the safest route and hope to be shot tonight to spare me from being in the final 3. I almost never make the right decision in those.

@cyrus: You're playing my paranoia here. You were there when this happened:
In post 2242, OutWorldER wrote:The mafia consisting of Dwlee99 (Complex Fruit Vendor), Bambi Jay (Mafia Goon), and cyrus62 (Mafia Goon) has won!
Now what am I supposed to do??
You should consider whether scum!dwlee would risk being night killed here rather than just killing Nero tomorrow. You were openly saying that I am just not evil, so taking you to ELO against Nero would have almost certainly just resulted in me winning if I'm evil. So why change plans and risk being night killed by ythan?

If you still want to kill ythan that is fine, but you should consider that trying to kill Nero here just does not make sense from a scum perspective (unless ythan is town).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2251, Dwlee99 wrote:I just think if you and Cyrus are okay with my logic here that we can kill Nero first.
Obviously neither of us is ok with it, and all you managed to do is raise cyrus' suspicion and my paranoia. Bad move/timing regardless of your alignment.
In post 2251, Dwlee99 wrote:He isn't trying to lim me today, which I think is fairly obvious, because he knows ythan and him will cross kill.
I got the impression he was. He isn't voting Ythan and isn't really pushing me or cyrus. Who do you think Nero wants to lim?

Hell, why am I asking you??

@Nero: Who do you want to lim today??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

i want dw he feels wolf to me maybe nero is last scum or ythen but removeing dw from the table would make me feel better
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2251, Dwlee99 wrote:You should consider whether scum!dwlee would risk being night killed here rather than just killing Nero tomorrow.
Mate; I concluded that you definitely cannot be WW and Nero cannot be Mafia. Theoretically you could be Mafia and suspect/know he's the WW and are thus trying to guarantee not getting shot tonight by eliminating him today!!!
In post 2251, Dwlee99 wrote:You were openly saying that I am just not evil, so taking you to ELO against Nero would have almost certainly just resulted in me winning if I'm evil. So why change plans and risk being night killed by ythan?
You also were my top TR in that game with Bambi & cyrus until the very end. I was shocked to learn that you were the 3rd scum in the dead PT. And no.. taking me to the final 3 doesn't guarantee you anything because I'm known to make some random moves when it really counts (remember when I said tris scumslipped and then voted Stygian??).

As for why change plans, reread the comment below the first quote. If you think/know Nero is the WW and you are the Mafia then it follows you want to get rid of the opposing scumster to make sure you're not shot tonight. Nobody's going to lim you over Ythan in a 3-players E-lo.

Also, in your proposition you implied if you were scum you'd be shooting cyrus here (after flipping Ythan), and that would force me to reconsider the situation between you and Nero for sure, as cyrus is currently pushing you even over Nero, so why would Nero shoot him??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2253, cyrus62 wrote:i want dw he feels wolf to me maybe nero is last scum or ythen but removeing dw from the table would make me feel better
How confident are you? Can you back it up with like something from that previous game when you were scum with him? Or maybe any other scum game of his?? I started the day with some confidence we were winning this with some ease, and now I am like.. "I wish I checked Kitty instead".

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

We can do ythan first. Sorry if me thinking I had a way to make this more mech secure made you paranoid of me? Also I'm a neighbor, checking me would have been worthless.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

As a whole response to your points: I think ythan's flip will show that I am not final scum because in my solve ythan flips mafia here.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I also want to say that the world where ythan is not evil is extremely cursed and fmpov implies Cyrus is evil.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: ythan
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also also: Cyrus has no reason to actually scumread me other than 1.) Kitty has a scummy playstyle and 2.) I won that mini normal. And I think mainly the second one. Completely ready to throw because he can't be bothered to try to read me, which is extremely frustrating.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also also also: if I was mafia I would have aimed for the wolf through yesterday's elimination. That is, murderizing Nero with HEM. I think if I push Nero yesterday with HEM then Nero would be dead, and given HEM's push I think HEM was fairly certain that Nero was evil (probably by one of the mafia's roles). Killing Nero (assuming he is wolf which is extremely likely) would have meant today is ELO with HEM and me, and we would have been able to just say "kill ythan" and win.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 80, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: KittyTacky

> Votes me because I'm the third vote in the wagon.
> Obviously, scum makes wagons.
> And not only that, scum often makes wagons 3 pages in.
> I'm not even the third vote in the wagon.

This is what it looks like when scum is trying to fake a reason to vote 4 pages in.
Also x4: this isn't how scum interact.

Also x5: Nero has been aiming to call me a wolf rather than mafia. I wonder why that would be, almost like he knows ythan will flip last mafia and we are going to a "who is wolf"-off.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:51 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 2255, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2253, cyrus62 wrote:i want dw he feels wolf to me maybe nero is last scum or ythen but removeing dw from the table would make me feel better
How confident are you? Can you back it up with like something from that previous game when you were scum with him? Or maybe any other scum game of his?? I started the day with some confidence we were winning this with some ease, and now I am like.. "I wish I checked Kitty instead".
Before he wanted me to vote with him he kept his telling me to kill him why becuse he wanted to discredited me when I was pushing kitty however now that he almost needs my vote he has done a 180 on me. So yes call me what you want I think he is scum note I was the one who was pushing monkey . When I could not get him voted off I asked wolf to do so. Ythen would have killed me over hem . Nero could be last wolf but if we want scum today it's dw.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Just no
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I stopped scumreading you because Nero being wolf became inevitable with arc/HEM flip.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't make sense as mafia or as wolf here. I'm just town.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:59 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 2250, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2248, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 2247, Dwlee99 wrote:Do people forget when Titus claimed a guilty on Testarossa (full role cop) and Nero just continued chugging along on arc and Titus?
as did i your point. i wasnt buyinhg to rolecops. but i also said hem was bad . and you tried to make me think rb was town or some one did.
I said that it is possible for a roleblocker to be any alignment because that is just true.
I said that i never seen a green rb. In all my games maybe in non normal rb can be town but in normal and newbi he always flips scum if you wanted me to trust you . You should have voted me. Note ythen said neither you or Nero are talking in the hood. Cyrus thoughts on the hood . You put one wolf and one scum in the hood they kill the town in the hood they now have a pt to tell each other who not to hit which is why there was two role cops and if they wanted to they wouldn't have to worry about cross killing they haven't been able to do so becuse Nero would catch it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

This is a large multiball game, there could have been a green roleblocker. Nero and I have been talking in the hood, ythan hardly touches it. Before I joined the game the hood also remained almost entirely unused.

I honestly don't even know what your point is about me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm voting ythan
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Everything dw says about me also applies to him. Saying that he's clear ad nasseum doesn't make it so. If a50 wanted to vote there we could but I think he just wants ythan so let's just kill that
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2258, Dwlee99 wrote:I also want to say that the world where ythan is not evil is extremely cursed and fmpov implies Cyrus is evil.
Lol if ythan flipped not scum/wolf I think it just means you are mafia lol

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

The unchanging constant of the world is my role pm.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm treating Cyrus as town in part because Nero has a motion detector result N1 from him that says he didn't move, and I think a goon would make the kill or he should have some PR as scum.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:15 am

Post by cyrus62 »

You fooled everyone before not me and you anit starting now. note I defended Elisa he was scum . I defended test they were with wolf who who flaged both Titus and hem so far this game every one I push is town and everyone I defend is anti town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”