Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 432, Cephrir wrote:i think gamma is scum too but you are kinda jumping down his throat for daring to post anything at all at this point
In post 442, catboi wrote:
In post 411, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 404, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 400, catboi wrote:
In post 399, Annie Edison wrote:I think
Scum
Gamma is tilted by
town
Cabd in general
FTFY
Wanna run that by me again you little fuck?
To be clear
Not only is this a load of shit. the last person to say something like this was scum playing me and cabd against each other. So I'm not exactly viewing this favorably
Yes, I'm trying to play you against the person who died night 1. Good work.
@Cephir
@Catboi

Join us!!
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

I mean if you want to game throw and then dick around and leave them alive after I flip by all means.

I don’t know how you can’t see the most obvious distance in the fucking world though.
Bridgeburners
Bridgeburners
Goon
Bridgeburners
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Bridgeburners »

you think we're both scum, i'm not sure how you can possibly view this as a gamethrow

~ skitteR
First in, last out
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 451, Annie Edison wrote:I mean if you want to game throw and then dick around and leave them alive after I flip by all means.

I don’t know how you can’t see the most obvious distance in the fucking world though.
You said that you think the scum team is Bridgeburner + Gamma -- why would you classify voting Gamma out first as a "game throw" ?
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Because I think after today some people will view you as strong town for a crossbus and I’d rather shut you two down today, personally.

Save Dunn the headache tomorrow.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

My dead friends are both in agreement the scumteam is super obvious as well and are insisting they wish to be joined by both those slots in order.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am not strictly against a BB elim today, I just wish more people would weigh in - we have not heard from Dunn, Ydra, or Mary since Gamma has started posting
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I also wanted to see how Skitter would respond to the idea of a Gamma wagon.

Spoiler: @Annie
keep this between us, but I did not really like her response, and I am warming up to the idea they could be partners
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Annie --- Vote Bridgeburners
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Spoiler: lukewarm hood
Thank fucking god I could feel my tilt creeping in

I’m just trying to get my face on pookys number three sign behind Cabd and ffery

Ninja
You know I have to do it again
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 459, Annie Edison wrote:You know I have to do it again
I mean if you want to game throw and then dick around by all means.

:] :]
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

I’m not going to lie when I read thw flip and saw the geeen letters by the top I kinda panicked and thought I did game throw
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I thought about messing with you more, and refusing to vote unless you gave me the hammer -- but fuck it

VOTE: Bridgeburners
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 456, Lukewarm wrote:I am not strictly against a BB elim today, I just wish more people would weigh in - we have not heard from Dunn, Ydra, or Mary since Gamma has started posting
I think they're both mafia.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

VOTE: BB

COBRAAAAA KAAAAAAAAAAI
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

When you get to the dead PT, tell Cabd I say hi
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 463, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 456, Lukewarm wrote:I am not strictly against a BB elim today, I just wish more people would weigh in - we have not heard from Dunn, Ydra, or Mary since Gamma has started posting
I think they're both mafia.
I have come around to this idea as well. I am surprised that Skitter did not join the Gamma wagon on her own accord -- even when I asked her how she felt about Gamma, she said that he was scummy -- but still no vote.

I find it strange that I had to outright ask her to vote for her to push in that direction
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 2-4

Such devastation where industry used to be. It's really exciting that Lake Phantasia will be able to bring an abandoned space like this back to life.

Bridgeburners
(6): Dunnstral, Mary Saotome, Gamma Emerald, Cephrir, Lukewarm, Annie Edison
Gamma Emerald
(1): Bridgeburners

Not Voting
(3): catboi, The Limit Does Not Exist, akrasia

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Deadline: July 16, Noon US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-07-16 09:00:00)

Mod Notes:

Combined ffery/bell ISO
- :]

An Elimination Has Been Achieved!
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by fferyllt »

The stage is set to reveal the next attraction! Two big posters, covered in swaths of velvet, are propped up on either side of the podium, and Lucia Tavella is here for it!

"We meet again! I'm so excited to see what's next! How about you?"

She points the mic toward the crowd, and you yell, "Whooooooooooooo!".

The velvet falls away from the first poster

"Will you look at this! All Minor Arcana. Some people think these cards are less impressive than the majors, but I disagree. All the suits and the majors come together in five entwined stories, forging a greater whole.

The Six of Wands, supported by the Four of Swords and the Eight of Pentacles.

The Six of Wands is a celebration of the glorious results of education and personal development. Leaving behind old philosophies that don't support you. Disciplined effort reaps great rewards, and there could be a breakthrough or revelation at hand (through your hard work) that changes everything about how you see yourself and the world.

The Four of Swords is about burying oneself in thought and contemplation in a peaceful environment. True mental clarity can most easily be achieved through isolation and the removal of distractions. When you're tired, frazzled and aren't sure what to do next, sometimes a break from it all makes things sharp and clear once again. This card can also sometimes suggest a form of banishment, or self-banishment. If so, then this is the perfect time to ponder what the purpose of one's existence is.

The Eight of Pentacles represents some of the character traits one needs in order to produce the very best in life. Like the worker on this card, are you willing to grind without rest until your project is complete? Fully concentrate on the task at hand, focus on the details, and be patient and persistent until you achieve the flawless results you crave.

I think this project is going to WORK!"

Applause rises quickly across the crowd, and Lucia smiles, waiting for the noise to calm. "This truly is a roadmap to success. We learn and improve, we take the time away from all the bustle to achieve a clarity of goal and purpose, and we put the work in, put the attention to detail in, and we make the perfect result with our own hands and through our own effort"

Lucia pulls the velvet shroud down from the second poster.

It's another kaleidoscopic image; it appears to be a prismatic mirrored room with a large bed and nearby chairs. Lucia smiles with excitement, "Perhaps this suite is where we're meant to retreat for thought and contemplation!"

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Bridgeburners were:

Spoiler:
The Eccentric Occult Enthusiast

Welcome!

You are
. Initially, you were thrilled with the idea of an Occult-themed major tourist attraction coming to Lake Phantasia, but you've had a growing unease about it over the last few months. You're troubled by the trivialization of Tarot, and have a nagging concern that nothing good can come with trifling with the Unseen in this way. Publicly you've come out in support of the project and even volunteered your vast knowledge of the cards. Privately, though, you want to stop the project before it's too late.

Your Cards:

Significator: Six of Wands
- The glorious results of education and self-development; anticipate a profound breakthrough or revelation that changes things forever.

Card 2: Four of Swords
- Burying oneself in thought; mental clarity through isolation; needing and taking a break.

Card 3: Eight of Pentacles
- Grinding skills, becoming expert at something one is passionate about, persistence and patience.

Abilities:

• Strength in Numbers
    - Your partners are
    REDACTED
    . You share a private thread for your planning . The thread will be open at all times.
  • Sharing is Caring
    - You are an uninformed inventor. Four times during the game at night you can send another player a gift. You have four gifts you can distribute. None of the gifts will harm the recipient, but you don't know specifically what the gifts do, if anything. The four gifts are: a pen, a smartphone, a flask filled with a sparkly purple liquid, and a puppy.
  • Democracy!
    - Your voice and your vote.
Win Condition:

You win when the Citizens For a Bright Future outnumber the Tarot Park Development Project or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Night 2 begins now and will end on Friday July 9 at Midnight US Eastern Time.

Night actions are due in (expired on 2021-07-09 21:00:00)

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:20 am

Post by fferyllt »

Postcard from the Before-Times

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:22 am

Post by fferyllt »

The Citizens for a Bright Future
have conceded.

The
Tarot Park Development Project Wins
!

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:30 am

Post by fferyllt »

Role PMs

Spoiler: Citizens For A Better Future
The Union Shop Steward, as played by Gamma Emerald
Welcome!

You are
The Union Shop Steward
Not just any Shop Steward, you're the youngest steward ever elected by your union local. You are fiercely protective of your constituents and realize their entire way of life, already threatened with the Pandemic-fueled factory closures, could disappear forever into a sea of restaurants, hotels and ticket booths. Lake Phantasia's movers and shakers are going forward with their theme park plans, unmoved by the fact that they will be replacing good paying family-supporting jobs with minimum wage hospitality and restaurant jobs. You're determined to oppose the theme park in any way you can for the sake of the Union and the workers who elected you to represent them. But, direct appeals and confrontations have gotten you nowhere, so you've changed your tack and are biding your time. In the meanwhile, you have adopted a
Tarot Enthusiast
online persona and created a locally viral instagram account in celebration of the future theme park: Lake Phantasia's
Tarot Card A Day

Your Cards:

Significator: The Hanged Man
- suspended ambitions; fears around security inhibit willingness to take risks and achieve success.

Card 2: Judgment
- Awakening from an ego-driven mindset; A new beginning is at hand, but requires accounting for past offenses; if transgressions are buried, they will be exposed. Consciously changing one's ways from bad past patterns

Card 3: The Fool
- uninhibited creation of a unique path through life. being receptive to wild, spontaneous notions and opportunities, pursuing one's visions without waiting to gain competence or expertise first.

Abilities:

• Strength in Numbers
    - Your partners are
    Bridgeburners
    and
    Marcistar
    . You share a private thread for your planning . The thread will be open at all times.
  • Card of the Day
    - Four times during the game before a game day starts, you can pick a Tarot card suit -- one of: Swords, Wands, Cups, Pentacles. You can't choose a suit more than once. I will give you a list of 7 Tarot Minor Arcana Cards belonging to your chosen suit. You pick one of the cards and I will post a Card of the Day interpretation of the card in the game thread. The only effect the Card of the Day has is that any players who chose a card of that suit for one of their three cards AND who have an X-Shot night ability and use it that night will have the shot refunded. You can use this ability on Day 1 if you wish.
  • You're Not Going Anywhere
    - Twice during the game at night you can choose a player to roleblock. Any night action they may have that night will be prevented.
  • I'm Unstoppable
    - Once during the game, if you make the night kill, you can choose for that kill to take place regardless of whether the player you target is protected or you are blocked.
  • Democracy!
Win Condition:

You win when the Citizens For a Bright Future outnumber the Tarot Park Development Project or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

The Eccentric Occult Enthusiast, as played by Bridgeburners
Welcome!

You are
. Initially, you were thrilled with the idea of an Occult-themed major tourist attraction coming to Lake Phantasia, but you've had a growing unease about it over the last few months. You're troubled by the trivialization of Tarot, and have a nagging concern that nothing good can come with trifling with the Unseen in this way. Publicly you've come out in support of the project and even volunteered your vast knowledge of the cards. Privately, though, you want to stop the project before it's too late.

Your Cards:

Significator: Six of Wands
- The glorious results of education and self-development; anticipate a profound breakthrough or revelation that changes things forever.

Card 2: Four of Swords
- Burying oneself in thought; mental clarity through isolation; needing and taking a break.

Card 3: Eight of Pentacles
- Grinding skills, becoming expert at something one is passionate about, persistence and patience.

Abilities:

• Strength in Numbers
    - Your partners are
    Gamma Emerald
    and
    Marcistar
  • Sharing is Caring
    - You are an uninformed inventor. Four times during the game at night you can send another player a gift. You have four gifts you can distribute. None of the gifts will harm the recipient, but you don't know specifically what the gifts do, if anything. The four gifts are: a pen, a smartphone, a flask filled with a sparkly purple liquid, and a puppy.
  • Democracy!
Win Condition:

The inventions:
  • a pen - opens a PT for the recipient that will be made public upon their death
  • a smartphone - allows the player to send 3 tweets per game day for the mod to post in the game thread anonymously
  • a flask filled with a sparkly purple liquid - a 1 shot unblockable ability
  • a puppy - a 1 shot ascetic ability
The Nimby, as played by Marcistar
Welcome!

You are
The Nimby
. Your position as a
City Council Member
puts you right in the middle of Lake Phantasia's Tarot Theme Park plans, but as a citizen and resident you're appalled that the project will bring noise and light pollution to the wealthy lakefront country club, and let's not even talk about what it's going to do to traffic. Working behind the scenes, you're doing everything humanly possible to derail the Tarot Theme Park project.

Your Cards:

Significator: Judgment
- Awakening from an ego-driven mindset; A new beginning is at hand, but requires accounting for past offenses; if transgressions are buried, they will be exposed. Consciously changing one's ways from bad past patterns

Card 2: The High Priestess
- Unlocking intuitive knowledge; synthesizing unconscious and conscious thoughts; profound insight into complex situations and deep mysteries.

Card 3: The World
- Successful culmination of hard work and persistent effort; celebrating the fulfillment of ambitions; build small achievements into a tremendous victory

Abilities:

• Strength in Numbers
    - Your partners are
    Bridgeburners
    and
    Gamma Emerald
  • The Historian
    - Twice during the game at night you can target a player and learn who, if anyone, they have targeted at night, and which night they visited their target(s).
  • Stealth Technology
    - Twice during the game at night you can choose not to be seen making your night action(s).
  • Democracy!
Win Condition:

Spoiler: Tarot Park Development Project
The Obsessive Park Architect, as played by PookyTheMagicalBear
Welcome!

You are
The Obsessive Park Architect
. You are incredibly excited by the opportunity to plan and create a theme park. Transforming the blight of an entire industrial zone, abandoned and in ruins, is a dream project for someone with your calling. You have a million ideas you can't wait to turn into reality.

Your Cards:

Significator: The Fool
- Uninhibited creation of a unique path through life. being receptive to wild, spontaneous notions and opportunities, pursuing one's visions without waiting to gain competence or expertise first.

Card 2: Death
- The abrupt conclusion of one aspect of life and the start of another; Metamorphosis; An inevitable and permanent change from which there is no going back.

Card 3: The Devil
- Destructive thinking patterns impact every aspect of one's life; assigning blame to unseen forces when the causes are internal and due to false assumptions and limitations. detrimental behaviors are alluring and obsessive desires seek to dictate one's actions.

Abilities:

• Every Great Artist Needs a Muse
    - On Day 1 you must choose a player to become lovers with. You will share a private thread and a common fate: should either of you be killed, the other will also die.
  • My Heart Will Not Fail
    - On the day or night after your death, you can select a living player to join a neighborhood with you. The neighborhood will be open for a full day/night or night/day cycle.
  • Democracy!
Win Condition:

You win when all threats to the Tarot Park Development Project have been eliminated.

Pooky's flip would not occur until the dead-neighborhood closed, which would have been at the start of Day 3.

The City Manager, as played by Cabd
Welcome!

You are
The City Manager
. Somebody has to keep this project on time and on budget, and that somebody is you. This project, though, it's huge -- much bigger than the typical street beautification and downtown renewal projects that you've managed (quite successfully if you do say so yourself). You have an uncanny ability to pinpoint something about to go horribly wrong and bring the right talent to bear in preventing disaster. Some may think you're a bit of a micromanager, but if you want a job done right, you have to stand over shoulders and guide every move.

Your Cards:

Significator: The High Priestess
- Unlocking intuitive knowledge; synthesizing unconscious and conscious thoughts; profound insight into complex situations and deep mysteries.

Card 2: The Lovers
- The dynamic power of two distinct forces coming together in harmony. an intimate relationship is likely to deepen. embracing the differences in a partnership.

Card 3: The Wheel of Fortune
-The ever-spinning rotation of luck and misfortune. uncanny turn of events; unpredictable change; expect the unexpected.

Abilities:

• My Right Hand
    - Once during the day you can choose a player to neighborize. You will have a private thread with that player and it will stay open as long as you are both alive.
  • My Beck and Call
    - If your neighbor has a night action you can redirect that action onto the target of your choice by sending me the name of the player you want them to target instead. You won't be told if the player has a night action or if it succeeds or fails.
  • Democracy!
Win Condition:

You win when all threats to the Tarot Park Development Project have been eliminated.

The Public Safety Director, as played by Akrasia
Welcome!

You are
The Public Safety Director
. As exciting as the Tarot Theme Park Project is, you never lose sight of the most important aspect of any project: Zero Incidents! It's not just a metric to you. Every employee, every contractor, everyone on the project, and every member of the public is a precious human being with an innate and fundamental right to be safe while working and/or having fun. If only you could be everywhere at once to prevent any harm.

Your Cards:

Significator: Queen of Cups
- A tenderhearted soul soothing emotional wounds; inspiration to be selfless and contribute to the greater good.

Card 2: The High Priestess

Card 3: The Hanged Man
- Suspended ambitions; fears around security inhibit willingness to take risks and achieve success.

Abilities:

• Better Late Than Never
    - Each night, you can select a player to protect. That player will be immune from kills the following day and night.
  • Democracy!
Win Condition:

The Future Cast Member, as played by Mary Saotome
Welcome!

You are
The Future Cast Member
. You just KNOW that you're going to make it big when the Tarot Theme Park opens. You dream about performing in parades and skits, singing and dancing, photobombing and mugging for the camera. With your looks and talent, it's just meant to be. You'll need a foil, a work-in-progress love interest and inseparable companion, so for now you keep a sharp eye out for the perfect actor to share top billing with.

Your Cards:

Significator: The Empress
- Assuming a nurturing role to bring one's creative energy into physical form

Card 2: The Moon
- Subliminal influence on one's subconscious mind. a bridge between oneself and the universe's ingenuity. Psychic gifts. Beware of deceptive forces and thought patterns.

Card 3: The Lovers
- The dynamic power of two distinct forces coming together in harmony. an intimate relationship is likely to deepen. embracing the differences in a partnership

Abilities:

• Til Death Do Us Part
    - Before the end of Day One, you must choose a player and you will become their dedicated bodyguard for the rest of the game. If they are targeted with a killing ability, you will selflessly die in their stead. If you are unable to select a partner, then one will be randomly selected for you at the beginning of Night 1.
  • Attached at the Hips
    - If your target has or attains a neighborhood, you will also gain access to it. Your presence in the neighborhood will be announced.
  • Democracy!
Win Condition:

The City Attorney, as played by Cephrir
Welcome!

You are
The City Attorney
. A project of the size of the Tarot Theme Park is bound to have a legal hiccup or two. Although you're not up to your ears in the day to day, you are at the ready, whether it be non-disclosure agreements, gag orders, or contract revisions. This project will have smooth sailing if you have anything to say about it.

Your Cards:

Significator: Four of Swords

Card 2: The Devil
- Destructive thinking patterns impact every aspect of one's life; assigning blame to unseen forces when the causes are internal and due to false assumptions and limitations. detrimental behaviors are alluring and obsessive desires seek to dictate one's actions.

Card 3: Queen of Cups
- A tenderhearted soul soothing emotional wounds; inspiration to be selfless and contribute to the greater good.

Abilities:

• I Have My Eyes on You
    - Twice at night you may target another player to watch. You will find out who, if anyone visited them that night.
  • Gag Order
    - The day after you watch a player, they will be able to make no more than 25 posts with content including votes, and up to an additional 25 posts with naked votes.
  • Democracy!
Win Condition:

The Chief of Police, as played by catboi

Welcome!

You are
The Chief of Police
. Any major construction project is going to suffer from a little grift, a little vandalism, and a little chicanery, and this Tarot Theme Park malarkey is no exception. You have your hands full keeping the usual suspects at bay.

Your Cards:

Significator: The Devil

Card 2: Five of Wands
- Disharmony, friction, irrationality; can also indicate a fierce competition or sporting event.

Card 3: Eight of Cups
- Leaving an emotionally unfulfilling situation; deserving a better life and making the choice to pursue it.

Abilities:

• Uncertain Gumshoe
    - You are a cop of unknown sanity. Once each night you are able to investigate a player and learn about their alignment. You are not able to self-target.
  • Doesn't Work Well With Others
    - Should you become part of a neighborhood, you have the option at any time to leave the neighborhood and shut it down behind you by sending me a PM.
  • Democracy!
Win Condition:

The Chairperson of the Community Feedback Committee, as played by Lukewarm
Welcome!

You are
The Chairperson of the Community Feedback Committee
. You are tasked with putting together a task force of community members and stakeholders to give high level feedback about the Tarot Theme Park project. It's a high profile committee, and unfortunately members come under a great deal of pressure to "send the right message" to the project team. And everybody seems to have a conflicting opinion about what the right message is.

Your Cards:

Significator: Wheel of Fortune
- The ever-spinning rotation of luck and misfortune. uncanny turn of events; unpredictable change; expect the unexpected.

Card 2: Nine of Swords
-Having a focus on fears and anxieties; Paranoia, guilt and regret eat away at one mercilessly; preoccupation with things outside of one's control.

Card 3: Three of Cups
- A well deserved celebration among those who have prevailed together against adversity. The emotional bond forged among those caught in a crisis; becoming lifelong comrades from the experiences.

Abilities:

• One of Us
    - At the end of Day 1, the players who vote with you for the same elimination will all join a neighborhood with you.
  • I Care About You
    - Every night, you can choose to protect a member of your neighborhood. You cannot protect yourself.
  • Democracy!
Win Condition:

The Building Inspector, as played by Annie Edison
Welcome!

You are
The Building Inspector
. You work tirelessly to find workmanship issues before they become full-blown problems. It's a complex project and you're new to the job. Fortunately you're getting better at what you do every day.

Your Cards:

Significator: The Moon
- Subliminal influence on one's subconscious mind. a bridge between oneself and the universe's ingenuity. Psychic gifts. Beware of deceptive forces and thought patterns.

Card 2: Nine of Wands
- Using inner strength to find a way out of a complicated situation; being very close to achieving difficult goals.

Card 3: Ace of Pentacles
- New financial opportunities and material gain. It's time for ferocious action on one's ambitions.

Abilities:

• I've Got My Eye On Me
    - On the first night you use your ability, you will find out what, if any actions were taken on you that night.
  • Did you hear that?
    -On the second night you use your ability you will target a player and learn if they visit anyone or if anyone visits them. You will not learn what the actions were, or who else was involved.
  • Just call me Bloodhound
    - On the third night you use your ability, you will track a player and learn who if anyone they visit.
  • Democracy!
Win Condition:

The Consultant, as played by The Limit Does Not Exist
Welcome!

You are
The Consultant
. This Tarot Theme Project is definitely interesting, but you're glad your next project will take you far away literally and figuratively. Mental distance and a dispassionate eye give you a clear view of the project and all its warts. And by virtue of your hefty fees, you have more influence on the project direction than most realize.

Your Cards:

Significator: The Hermit
- Allowing fear to drive one into a corner; withdrawing from problems and pressures; feeling loneliness and isolation; needing time to be alone to rethink and recharge.

Card 2: The Tower
- A severe or abrupt change, a better existence promises to emerge from the trauma of chaotic, catastrophic-seeming change. embrace the chaos.

Card 3: Strength
- Combining mental and physical energies into indomitable force. bravery in the face of fear, refusing to let adversity win.

Abilities:

• Keeping My Distance
    - Once during the game you can commute out of town back to your consulting firm, making yourself untargetable.
  • Sidebar
    -Once during the game, you can target another player and make them both untargetable by other players and unable to take any actions themselves.
  • Democracy!
Win Condition:

The Mayor, as played by Dunnstral
Welcome!

You are
The Mayor
. Although you are fully on board with the Tarot Theme Park project, you still wake up at night wondering if all is right with Lake Phantasia and if everything is going according to plan. You hope to find one or two team members on whom you can put the full trust of the City of Lake Phantasia.

Your Cards:

Significator: Seven of Swords
- Putting oneself at risk due to lack of foresight, an ill conceived plan is about to lead to failure.

Card 2: Justice
- Making clear, firm, fact-based decisions. Taking full responsibility for one's actions. doing what is morally right regardless of the consequences

Card 3: Six of Swords
- Thinking one's way out of a volatile situation; making a mental shift from destructive to empowering thought patterns; can indicate a journey.

Abilities:

• It's Good to be Mayor
    - Twice during the game at night you can appoint a player to be a City Ambassador with diplomatic immunity. The player will be immune to votes on the following game day. Neither the player nor the game will be informed in advance that they cannot be voted for, but no votes on the player will be recorded that day.
  • Democracy!
Win Condition:

This ability would be disabled once the player list reached 8 or fewer players.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:38 am

Post by fferyllt »

Private Threads/Discord

Neighborhoods

Night 1:
PookyTheMagicalBear and Cabd PT viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87092 (not really used)
PookyTheMagicalBear and Cabd discord (html file): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gvj ... sp=sharing
Cabd and Bridgeburners: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87091

Night 2:
PookyTheMagicalBear and Annie Edison: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87112

The Afterlife:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87085

Mafia PT:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87080 (will be made public in 24 hours)

Design and Review Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86981

Idic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”