MafiaScum Idol Season 2 ~~AND THE WINNER IS...~~

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Malkon05 »

Hello everyone!

It's been a long time and we are finally coming to a close. This vote was VERY VERY close and was decided by a single voter. EVERY SINGLE SONG got at least 1 vote which shows you that our two finalists really did bring it all to the table.

Before we get to the results, I just want to appreciate the participants, the voters & my co-hosts this season! It made my job easier and it made me so happy to see such amazing talent this season. It was a honor to host you all.

That being said, before we reveal the winner, I want to re-iterate that I am stepping down as host of this contest. This was something created during a time that the world was going to heck with COVID and even this season felt less motivating to me as a host to run. It is no fault of anyone, but I recognize in myself that if I'm not enjoying something any further I need to step down and leave things as it was. If anyone else feels like taking up the mantle and running this contest be my guest, but things to consider: We had mostly returnees to the contest this year and the amount of audience participation went down overall. I think the time for this contest has run its course, but if people feel differently you are more than welcome to run it again <3

I've had a blast the last two seasons and it's because of you all that made it fun and I'm glad it has finally come to an end on a positive note.

Okay no further delays, let's get to it.

By a difference of...1 vote...

The winner of MafiaScum Idol Season 2 is...

Spoiler: who was it?
Lilith2013!!!!

Many congratulations to the winner and the runner-up! You both presented fantastic cases for why you should be crowned MS Idol Season 2 winner and it was a close race! You both should be very proud.

And that's it! Another season done and we are closing the chapter of MS Idol. Forever? That remains to be seen.

For the last time as host of this contest, I thank you all for being part of this journey and for celebrating the talent we have here on MafiaScum. I hope you all have a pleasant 2022 and celebrate the end of this journey. Well done everyone <3

~Malkon05
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:29 am

Post by Skelda »

Spoiler:
Congrats Lilith! Very well-deserved, you did fantastic! I'm glad the vote was close though hahaha.

Thank you so much to Malkon for all of the effort you put into this. I really enjoyed getting to sing for all or you and getting to hear my fellow contestants' performances! And thank you Mina and Tool for your help judging.

Overall this was just a lot of fun, and I'm glad you ran it again and powered through the inactivity at points to see it to its conclusion.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:35 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Spoiler:
AHHHHH!!

thank you to everyone who voted for me! and wonderful job skelda!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

congrats! this was a fun event

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”