fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Noraa »

I think the worst paranoia was on house at the end but there was some paranoia on mastina as well. mom and I were talking about her last posts like mm they are very null feeling, not towny.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2519, LavosCore wrote:Thanks everyone for playing, this got broken a little easier than I expected with the adventurous claims from scum.

I have learned a few lessons from this, and will be adapting for the future.
First, Thanks for modding!

I said this a few times, but the only reason that the claims broke it was because the scum team was not very aware of the flavor. I think that the only change you really needed to make was to give them a list of flavor appropriate flavor claims. Like
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2520, Robert M Hunter wrote:One of you is practically a psychic for guessing what went on in the scum PT, only it was worse than you'd think.
The only guess I remember was me saying that spekkio might have been a you guys sandboxing a fake claim?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2531, Marashu wrote:Sorry I'm not terribly good as town. GG everyone, it was fun, and thanks to LavosCore for modding!

PEdit - I didn't see that, you're right. And by the time I started wondering if you were RB, it really wouldn't have helped town in case we had another role that was investigative. I honestly thought Titus was a PR who was faking not understanding the VT PM that was posted.
You were great! you got Cyrus killed when he might have slipped through otherwise.

Cyrus was on my to do list for his gaspard claim, but I was too caught up in the T3 claim at the time
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2518, Dwlee99 wrote:I was frog!
Wait? Did T3 have to target you to give you your vig shot?

How did he know?

@T3
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hey Roden, I was town. Your Meta was bad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

No, t3 just enabled it and I chose to shoot Titus cause he wanted that in thread.
I prefer they, thanks :)
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:08 am

Post by cyrus62 »

1st of off i replaced in. 2nd had i played from the get go gamma would have been n1 kill and then t3. not t3 1st since he always town reads me.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Guillotina »

Im sorry i repped out team, who knows what would have happened if i didnt but i was not in tne right state of mind after the news i got.

A few things:

@Robert when randing scum, you gotta be fearless and if you believe you are always scum read then, work on that.
@Cyrus what happened? What were you thinking when claiming BP Cop? Why did you give up so easily?

I dont know what happened to Mastina, she pretty much abandoned us (at least while i was in the game). When i saw that she randed scum with me, i was so hyped, cause i saw her town play in another game which was phenomenal (and killed early for it) and she's got a reputation of being a strong powerwolf, i dont think i got to see Mastina in all her glory in this game.

Other things: Games like this need safe claims or anti claim mechanics. I already said it in Dead PT and I'll say again here, don't expect players to know the flavor of the game, many players like me just wanna play a game and signed up to games without knowing the flavor.
Even if you state it clearly that it's heavily influenced by flavor, people don't read and will play suboptimally as a result, you gotta have a counter measure for that. Safe claims or soup kills or other anti claim mechanics.

Cheers
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2556, Dwlee99 wrote:No, t3 just enabled it and I chose to shoot Titus cause he wanted that in thread.
Then.... why was he trying to get you to out? :dead:
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:14 am

Post by LavosCore »

So how the powers activated were that Crono Lucca and Frog didn't have a clue who the others were.

Crono would just submit "Activate Lucca/Frog" and I would inform them that their Dual Tech/Vig shots had been activated. The reason for 2 deadlines was because Crono had the first deadline to submit an action by, it was also why I have a rule about submitting night actions from the half way mark.

Vig being activated also disabled the single tech abilities - triple tech gives nobody a choice.

This also means that they can target each other. and potentially kill Crono too (which would be flavoured as a misfire)
Triple tech would just silently fail too, so Crono would know they'd targetted Lucca or Frog, but nobody else would.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2550, Noraa wrote:I think the worst paranoia was on house at the end but there was some paranoia on mastina as well. mom and I were talking about her last posts like mm they are very null feeling, not towny.
It felt like there was lots of unwarranted paranoia about me this game.

Your paranoia on me, beause I scum read you when you town read me

Roden's paranoia because I hadn't tunneled anyone yet - which turned to town when Cyrus scumclaimed, but then he went right back to paranoia.

House had some major paranoia on me too. Like, he just kept flipping back to it. He thought I might be scum because I tied him up in the Robert fake claim... which would have spewed him town????? Or, like maybe I am scum because I was in the middle of a 1v1 with Roden when he started pushing T3? Or possibly, I was scum because I thought that HE, HOUSE, was townier then Mara--- how dare I?

Mara paranoid that I assumed I would be in Elo, which... I was not in the top 2 town read players, AND I was not in the top 2 scum read players. That means I would have had the unpleasant time of being in Elo were we to make it that far.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2560, LavosCore wrote:So how the powers activated were that Crono Lucca and Frog didn't have a clue who the others were.

Crono would just submit "Activate Lucca/Frog" and I would inform them that their Dual Tech/Vig shots had been activated. The reason for 2 deadlines was because Crono had the first deadline to submit an action by, it was also why I have a rule about submitting night actions from the half way mark.

Vig being activated also disabled the single tech abilities - triple tech gives nobody a choice.

This also means that they can target each other. and potentially kill Crono too (which would be flavoured as a misfire)
Triple tech would just silently fail too, so Crono would know they'd targetted Lucca or Frog, but nobody else would.
So T3 was role fishing for frog go absolutely no reason?? lmao
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2561, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2550, Noraa wrote:I think the worst paranoia was on house at the end but there was some paranoia on mastina as well. mom and I were talking about her last posts like mm they are very null feeling, not towny.
It felt like there was lots of unwarranted paranoia about me this game.

Your paranoia on me, beause I scum read you when you town read me

Roden's paranoia because I hadn't tunneled anyone yet - which turned to town when Cyrus scumclaimed, but then he went right back to paranoia.

House had some major paranoia on me too. Like, he just kept flipping back to it. He thought I might be scum because I tied him up in the Robert fake claim... which would have spewed him town????? Or, like maybe I am scum because I was in the middle of a 1v1 with Roden when he started pushing T3? Or possibly, I was scum because I thought that HE, HOUSE, was townier then Mara--- how dare I?

Mara paranoid that I assumed I would be in Elo, which... I was not in the top 2 town read players, AND I was not in the top 2 scum read players. That means I would have had the unpleasant time of being in Elo were we to make it that far.
All that being said, my 19 game streak LIVES ON!!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2563, Lukewarm wrote:All that being said, my
16 game streak LIVES ON!!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Lukewarm »

You know. This makes more sense why you believed T3's claim. He was the first person to mention mana.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:23 am

Post by LavosCore »

Honestly I could've probably worded the role PMs better, and in Crono's PM there's even a note at the bottom saying "I'm a little worried over how complex this looks, honestly, so message me with any questions!"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2557, cyrus62 wrote:1st of off i replaced in. 2nd had i played from the get go gamma would have been n1 kill and then t3. not t3 1st since he always town reads me.
I’m still curious how I softed D1
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2565, Lukewarm wrote:
You know. This makes more sense why you believed T3's claim. He was the first person to mention mana.
He also claimed the flavor that I had in my role PM of the names, and I had thought I protected him from the night kill. So people were right that I had some TMI on him.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Roden »

Oh thank god I didn't throw, that's all I can ask for.

GG everyone! I feel kinda bad that we broke the game a bit with flavor but man...those fake claims just weren't it. Nice job to Dwlee though for softing as hard as they did and still never getting caught.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2568, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2565, Lukewarm wrote:
He also claimed the flavor that I had in my role PM of the names, and I had thought I protected him from the night kill. So people were right that I had some TMI on him.
That was me. I just never considered you had tmi because you were frog, and it just added to my worry that you were scum x.x
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2555, Lukewarm wrote:Hey Roden, I was town. Your Meta was bad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah yeah I know lol, tbf I moved past that awhile ago but yeah, my meta reads weren't good. What stuck out to me was that you wanted me gone as a policy elim but then you back tracked and town leaned me when I confronted you on it. It felt like an odd string of reactions, like you were trying to protect a scum buddy from getting wagon'd since there were a few popular choices, but then got wary because you realized I self voted for a legitimate reason.

At the end you were only at the bottom of my town reads because everyone else was too townie to me. Guillo's ISO confused me because I legitimately could not figure out who the third scum by association was for the longest time and you just fit the bill closer than everyone else, until I considered Mastina at least.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2569, Roden wrote:Oh thank god I didn't throw, that's all I can ask for.

GG everyone! I feel kinda bad that we broke the game a bit with flavor but man...those fake claims just weren't it. Nice job to Dwlee though for softing as hard as they did and still never getting caught.
He did some decent "I'm definitely not frog" posting as well lol
In post 2425, Dwlee99 wrote:I have a guess for who it is I think

Unrelated
UNVOTE:
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Roden »

Btw Nora, a good 80% of my volatility with you/scum read was fabricated to see if you'd react the same, plus I figured you'd likely scum read me if I uncharacteristically played nice. I did think you were scummy towards the end of Day 1, but by Day 2 I actually thought you were town hy association with House, and your interactions with Guillo kinda hard cleared you afterward as well since he kept trying to convince you to do what he wanted.

The bit that was definitely real was when I got mad about the nuance thing, it just felt unnecessary I guess. I do apologize for getting mad but that part legitimately got under my skin.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2572, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2569, Roden wrote:Oh thank god I didn't throw, that's all I can ask for.

He did some decent "I'm definitely not frog" posting as well lol
In post 2425, Dwlee99 wrote:I have a guess for who it is I think

Unrelated
UNVOTE:
True, I thought Frog was AW at the end but I guess that was a fake crumb now to draw the NK.

Btw @Dwlee, how did you know to protect T3 on N1?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”