Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lovers aren’t even normal KEKW
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like I really need a town game here...I've been scum so many times I'm forgetting what Town is like so my scum game gets worse...I think my last one was WH 13.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3925, Gamma Emerald wrote:Lovers aren’t even normal KEKW
I keep forgetting things changed :P I still remember when SK's were normal LMAO
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Prism »

If it helps MathBlade I fucked up mechnically and forgot how MS traitor worked. I thought you could endgame and was playing for 5/3 way around it lmao
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Meh you were pretty good. I thought you were setting up a me fail. I was going to claim doctor eventually after scumming super hard then have you CC me. :P
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

But that's only if needed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 641, MathBlade wrote:
In post 640, Prism wrote:
In post 638, MathBlade wrote:I know you said you’re doing the ISO thing but some things probably won’t make sense in a vaccuum.
I'll read the whole game front to back regardless but I rarely read ISOs even later, and discussions with petapan have made me very interested in giving it a try at the start rather than just lategame.

I apologize if the approach winds up being frustrating.
*lights your router on fire*

Hope you got someone to heal your router so you can post tomorrow.
Here's where I set up my fake "crumb" and told you I knew you were doc in one post :P
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Prism »

I think a lot will be surprising about my Day 1 play for certain players. Obviously now with my postgame demeanor I was not at all upset Day 1-just incredibly bored/disinterested as I think the game only became exciting Day 2-but I was very intentional about keeping Pooky in a sort of Twilight Zone, and a lot around Datisi was funny because he plays with his cards close to chest. I felt like I did the right small motions but out of order!

A bit of time was spent on keeping Vulture out of the game entirely, and everything Lukewarm picked up on with me was intentional but he was NOT meant to connect it that early and I was deeply impressed. It was really meant to be a slow burn.

I felt bad for Alchemist but obviously it was an NAI replaceout. I just had the chance to take a 3/4 week road trip and here I am.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3932, Prism wrote:I think a lot will be surprising about my Day 1 play for certain players. Obviously now with my postgame demeanor I was not at all upset Day 1-just incredibly bored/disinterested as I think the game only became exciting Day 2-but I was very intentional about keeping Pooky in a sort of Twilight Zone, and a lot around Datisi was funny because he plays with his cards close to chest. I felt like I did the right small motions but out of order!

A bit of time was spent on keeping Vulture out of the game entirely, and everything Lukewarm picked up on with me was intentional but he was NOT meant to connect it that early and I was deeply impressed. It was really meant to be a slow burn.

I felt bad for Alchemist but obviously it was an NAI replaceout. I just had the chance to take a 3/4 week road trip and here I am.
Ari's not pooky lol I don't know why people say this. I know who it is but she's not pooky lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh yeah Vulture if he stuck around busses me day 3 or four for sure no stop. He was right I was sucking up to Titus hard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

I guess it's pushes lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Ythan »

Good game lol.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Good game everyone.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Prism »

In post 3926, MathBlade wrote:Like I really need a town game here...I've been scum so many times I'm forgetting what Town is like so my scum game gets worse...I think my last one was WH 13.
See, I'm the opposite. I had been pacing anxiously in anticipation for a scum flip for months.

...and then I get one only to go on a road trip instead.

I definitely wasn't playing well and took a ton of lazy shortcuts out of lack of interest which didn't help my play when I was here, either.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3933, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3932, Prism wrote:I think a lot will be surprising about my Day 1 play for certain players. Obviously now with my postgame demeanor I was not at all upset Day 1-just incredibly bored/disinterested as I think the game only became exciting Day 2-but I was very intentional about keeping Pooky in a sort of Twilight Zone, and a lot around Datisi was funny because he plays with his cards close to chest. I felt like I did the right small motions but out of order!

Ari's not pooky lol I don't know why people say this. I know who it is but she's not pooky lol
I was thinking Sakura Hana but I have a different idea now
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Aristeia »

It was very unfortunate you had to rep out Prism, and probably the biggest stroke of luck for this town.

Mathblade you are adoooorbs <3

Sorry for those terrible reads @Alch/Meg :oops:

Thanks for Modding Tris/Ythan! This game had some very fun moments! I shall cherish them :)

Spoiler: For Datisi
It was such a joy to dance with you again Datisi

Thank you for being so kind and dashing.

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:05 am

Post by tris »

here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:06 am

Post by tris »

im' pooky
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:07 am

Post by tris »

In post 3940, Aristeia wrote:It was very unfortunate you had to rep out Prism, and probably the biggest stroke of luck for this town.

Thanks for Modding Tris/Ythan! This game had some very fun moments! I shall cherish them :)

thanks for playing !
here's what it says
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Prism »

Post 16 in the nores PT is probably the most holistic summary of my play. My notes that I'll post later are much more specific to certain players rather than trying to fit the entire picture together.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Prism »

In post 3940, Aristeia wrote:It was very unfortunate you had to rep out Prism, and probably the biggest stroke of luck for this town.
I think the game was great to watch, but I would have been very excited to play Day 2 on. The T3 kill+double guilty on Umlaut meant I probably would have lost, but I think I would have had a blast in the process and I am sad it didn't happen.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh hm
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If I knew more about certain dances that would make more sense
I’m still trying to figure out who L9 was from the first anon dance because I’m interested in maybe doing a Celeste-themed hydra with them
<Embrace The Void>

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Prism »

I got lucky in that I got most of what I wanted despite the identity of this is true, but the subset of players who could plausibly make the meta claims about me that Aristeia did are very, very low. <5 people would accuse me of relishing the scum alignment, which is not quite true but is situational.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3945, Prism wrote:
I think the game was great to watch, but I would have been very excited to play Day 2 on. The T3 kill+double guilty on Umlaut meant I probably would have lost, but I think I would have had a blast in the process and I am sad it didn't happen.
I think if you didn't replace out there is a good chance the n1 kill lands on Datisi instead of T3 and the entire shape of the game would be different, even if Ums goes down on D2 you are very well set up to endgame and you can probably mis-eliminate me/lukewarm for the win.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”