goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by goats »

In post 445, Zyla wrote:
In post 443, Not_Mafia wrote:So we go between T3 and Zyla today right?
That's my thought according to setup, and T3 was already in my scum reads, so it works, but otherwise Arc is also questionable.

Tbh, I do not like at all how quickly Day 3 went by.
We got scum with the hammer, but we didn't actually give them any chance to contribute to the thread and slip up somehow
Imaginality gets town points for not voting Kop before he showed up, Arc loses points for taking them to E1 (especially since she's modded games with him in them, and thus knew his hammer rule).
Reading this post I'd be kinda eh at the association with you; it's kinda a weak way to call you (imaginality I mean) more towny, but then I remembered Zyla almost certainly can never be with you. This is part of why I was meh on the Zyla read though before remembering that

however now, I can't really see any agenda with it and the overall sentiment of "you guys killed my wolf partner too fast" is.. not one I expect wolf Zyla to be expressing in this way
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by goats »

In post 434, goats wrote:if you're town, Imaginality, I'll re-consider you tomorrow
Half of why I said this is because I wanted to open the door to me town reading you, were you a wolf, to see if you'd change your tune and want to kill Kop in order to try and take advantage of this. The other half is I wanted you in general to be more willing to kill Kop without waiting. I've explained the lylo specific reasons for this but the other reasons are that this game is just fucking boring. Like it really is so boring. Anyways
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by goats »

In post 435, goats wrote:I consider this post a town slip btw

"Oh wait it's elo"

So I'm still town reading T3
you can call this a weak reason, town slips usually are, but if you believe this to be a bad read you need to agree either that:

wolf T3 wouldn't realize when it's lylo

wolf T3 would fake this

which I don't know if you do? I'm doubtful, but regardless, it's obvious where it's coming from and it's not the only reason I'm town reading him it just made me feel better about him
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by goats »

ftr I find the willingness to dome both from T3 and Zyla towny
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by goats »

In post 412, goats wrote:At least... this... ridiculous read is pretty towny cause every wolf is ready to bus Kop cause LMAO
Calling this projection is imo pretty ridiculous. While I can see making this exact post as a wolf, there's no reason it's specifically wolfy.
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by goats »

In post 454, imaginality wrote:My take on all this is... Goats is scum.

I was thinking about this point during the night: Goats is definitely confident enough to have put up a scum-scum target N2, sacrificing Kop to protect their other scumbuddy from having to be targeted. (Note that, I believe, this implies their other scumbuddy is T3 or Zyla.)

And looking at the targets this morning, goats-scum still makes sense to me. There was a 1/6 chance of me returning a guilty, so the guilty-guilty scenario (which would likely have seen me elimmed then goat the next day) was pretty unlikely. Whereas the 1/3 chance of goats getting a random inno would look great for them being able to coast to endgame.

Meanwhile in the 1/2 chance of a goats guilty, me inno result, I think goats is so townread they could argue away a guilty on them as being a random guilty. If that had been the result, they'd also have to call me conftown but they'd be okay with that since I've only townread them all game. They'd probably see me as likely to vote anyone else ahead of them in any x-lo 1v1 scenario.

In this goats-scum scenario, think if Zyla or T3 were targeted (whichever is scum) and returned a guilty they'd be under a lot of pressure. And I think they didn't want to target whoever is town among those two because they need to keep that person as a good mis-elim since they can only mis-elim one of Arc-NM at most. And there'd be a 5/6 chance of an inno on that person.

Ultimately, I just have a strong hunch that scum this game is being smart and bussing Kop in a town-scum target pairing seems too obvious. (while hoping to save Kop with an inno would be dumb.)

Going with a scum-scum pairing, that's sneaky.

Okay, so I'm making a hard case pushing for goats here. What if I'm wrong about goats? In that case, while T3 and Zyla is possible as a pairing, I don't think Zyla votes T3 today or gives me townpoints. And in that scenario, {Arc, NM} are town and I'd think scum try harder to get one of the two town innos (Arc and NM) mis-eliminated earlier, and also likely target them rather than goats and me.

So if I'm wrong about goats being scum, I am pretty sure it's one of {Zyla, T3} and one of {Arc, NM}.
Btw, what is obviously the more likely explanation here is simply that I'm town, everyone knows it, and so wolves don't give a fuck to put me in the checks. They can run me as confirmed town all they want. It doesn't change the game for them. This is the same reason I was originally put with Kop most likely. I was going to get Kop killed that day, with or without any checks
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by goats »

"As I mentioned this attempt to rush the day is bad, like, even aside from the points I made yesterday, for the sake of argument if Kop was 100% known scum you could still use some time to dig into whoever you saw as his potential scumbuddies."

Honestly, this point is kinda a fucking joke too btw. If you are town and expecting that Kop was gonna give anything useful, you're so far off the mark I don't know what to tell you. But hey like I said if you're a wolf then okay
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by goats »

irt to the above it's especially ridiculous when I basically am 70% of the discussion in the thread, and like 90% of the productive discussion
Like, what? "oh no the person who is doing almost all the rereading and giving almost all the content wanted to end the day soon so now we have less content"

And btw, where was this when AA pushed a hammer into a towny?

Twice, btw
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by goats »

I can explain why pretty much everything else you said is wrong but I'm getting bored now. Suffice to say, you're fully in the wrong, and you're not going to convince anyone. If you don't want to die you can present an actually reasonable solve
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 483, goats wrote:I can explain why pretty much everything else you said is wrong but I'm getting bored now. Suffice to say, you're fully in the wrong, and you're not going to convince anyone. If you don't want to die you can present an actually reasonable solve
"Target someone else and I'll give you an easier ride."

No, thanks. Happy with this right here.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 478, goats wrote:ftr I find the willingness to dome both from T3 and Zyla towny
Dome?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 481, goats wrote:"As I mentioned this attempt to rush the day is bad, like, even aside from the points I made yesterday, for the sake of argument if Kop was 100% known scum you could still use some time to dig into whoever you saw as his potential scumbuddies."

Honestly, this point is kinda a fucking joke too btw. If you are town and expecting that Kop was gonna give anything useful, you're so far off the mark I don't know what to tell you. But hey like I said if you're a wolf then okay
Pretty sure other people than Kop were allowed to talk yesterday. Seeing who did and didn't comment on him (or others) and how would have given us more info for today.
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by goats »

okay, well I'm probably just gonna not move my vote and maybe pop in eventually until you get limd
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

NM - Your thoughts on Goats vs Imaginality ?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:42 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 487, goats wrote:okay, well I'm probably just gonna not move my vote and maybe pop in eventually until you get limd
Careful, your famed "90% of the productive discussion" score might take a hit.

This post right here speaks to why goats was happy to go against me today (if I'd been the random result and we'd both returned guilty). Just so sure they can ride on their carefully established townread status to win any 1v1s they need to.

Also note how they've quickly made it me vs them once I made my case on them (after first expressing suspicion of me but not voting me, a classic way for scum to test the water before committing to a push). They could have looked for other possible scum pairings - but would rather focus on taking me out because I'm the only one who is calling them out as scum.
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:25 am

Post by goats »

you realize I've consistently wolf read you since day 1 right

lmaooooooo
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:04 am

Post by imaginality »

So why not vote me off the bat rather than wait to see what others thought about it?
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:09 am

Post by goats »

In post 452, goats wrote:my strongest wolf read is still imaginality
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:13 am

Post by goats »

esooa decided not to play this game anymore so ima fill for her
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:13 am

Post by goats »

i have read 0 of this game but apparently imaginality is outed so im just going to vote them until they die

you can sheep this vote and share the glory or refuse to sheep it and flounder in ignoble shame
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:14 am

Post by goats »

everyone who sheeps me is lock town everyone who disagrees is lock scum

pick your side carefully!!!
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:16 am

Post by goats »

btw anyone who votes outside of me and imaginality is outed wolf because letting this thunderdome stretch out is horrendously detrimental to thread health

pick your sides. if you people are unwise enough to vote me out instead of imaginality, immediately turbo imaginality and then turbo everyone on my wagon for a free win.

path to victory provided.
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:32 am

Post by goats »

imaginality hasn't posted because frozen.

gg ez
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 494, goats wrote:i have read 0 of this game but apparently imaginality is outed so im just going to vote them until they die

you can sheep this vote and share the glory or refuse to sheep it and flounder in ignoble shame
Outed? I voted esooa because I figured out your playerslot is scum, in what world does that vote make me outed scum?

If you were town you'd consider the possibility I might be wrong town, but you're not. Because you know you're scum.

In post 495, goats wrote:everyone who sheeps me is lock town everyone who disagrees is lock scum

pick your side carefully!!!
How does this align with esooa pretty much calling both Arc and NM scumbuddies to me? If Arc and/or NM join your crusade against me you're not going to try to get them miseliminated tomorrow even when I flip town? Yeah, right.
In post 497, goats wrote:imaginality hasn't posted because frozen.

gg ez
It's 11am Thursday here, I'm at work...
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 497, goats wrote:imaginality hasn't posted because frozen.

gg ez
It's everyone else not posting that's the issue here. Only Arc has commented and even that was just to ask NM what he thought. We really need to hear from the others.

Return to “Completed Open Games”