Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:50 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1967, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1955, HockeyFan wrote:alright so team is STD/GPA

Gpa claims his role and hints he has a guilty on one of three players(This is of course to keep his options open)
Gpa cant claim a gulity on DBG soo he claims a gulity on me.
That made Grandpa pretty much outed scum
Then STD comes along and claims cop so it makes it easier for Gpa to condemm me.
ok that literally makes no sense. u had bad reads this whole game and thats because u came from a scum mindset. i understand the std read.

but my role litearlly makes sense for the guilty on u.

if hockey pairs me and std up and im town and std know themselves are town then there std should always think hockey is scum because std is town from their own persepctive
???????

How does your role making "sense" make u town all of a sudden. it doesnt, also why are u discredting my reads as being "bad" or from a 'scum mindset". u legit have the same type of reads with one of the cop claims being mafia , and in your case t3 being scum which is ???.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1968, Titus wrote:Why are we hammering while I am on VLA?
Hurry up, I need your help.

The only reason, I am believing hockey is 100 percent scum over STD, because DGB could have just hammered. But wait STD voted after DGB. So that means DGB is not in the thread atm.

So wait -- fuck this is confusing.

There is 3 votes on Hockeyfan right now.

One to hammer.

Titus could have came in the thread and just hammered -- Titus is town.

DGB - null, no post vote info -- Still town

Ok why am i keep talking bout the obv town

In the world where hockey is mafia, then there partner must be voting them right now.

Wlel duh because the poe is just t3 / std then.

Unless the scum is exactly T3/Std.

There you go -- that was the solve I was tryna look for.

t3 / std

std and hockey are never alligned here. no way they are both scum.

t3 / hockey

so t3 is still in both worlds.

why dont we lim t3 here? @titus ?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Titus »

Grandpa, we might. I don't know. I'll make the call tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:55 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1975, HockeyFan wrote:

Gpa claims his role and hints he has a guilty on one of three players(This is of course to keep his options open)
Then STD comes along and claims cop so it makes it easier for Gpa to condemm me.
ok that literally makes no sense. u had bad reads this whole game and thats because u came from a scum mindset. i understand the std read.

if hockey pairs me and std up and im town and std know themselves are town then there std should always think hockey is scum because std is town from their own persepctive
???????

How does your role making "sense" make u town all of a sudden. it doesnt, also why are u discredting my reads as being "bad" or from a 'scum mindset". u legit have the same type of reads with one of the cop claims being mafia , and in your case t3 being scum which is ???.
Look at the votes right now.

Well look at my recent post I just broke it down for you.

From my persepctive, I am assuming the POE is T3/STD / Hockey correct? The only world where you are town is if t3 and Std are scum together yes?

And the world where you are scum is if u are with t3.

so t3 is in both worlds.

thats why im adovcating for a push on t3 instead as of right now.

UNVOTE:

ill unvote too just in case we want more info

because mechanciallly you are not 100% cleared as scum in a world where there is roleblocker.

but it is mechanically cleared by who is voting what and just the game that t3 is still in the poe therefore t3 is scum in both worlds.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:55 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1971, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1963, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: GrandpaMo

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right. I don't care either way.
go back on where i claimed. i signled that it was hockey who was my guilty. i already hard cleared u when u claimed vt. what scum does that. it just makes no idelogical sense for scum to push u regardless if u were to assume i am scum as hockey is doing now.

now what if i said my guilty was on you dgb? then we would have the same arguement here, hockey would just argue that i am just tryna MC you. -- so i just pretain to that information as a fallacy and null // nai.

i was the only one yesterday pushing and advocating for a person on the wagon >> then i choose someone that was on the wagon, hockeyfan at night when i could have just chosen marci or kop the other night

look at post this is where i stood against the dgb claim and claimed the guilty on hockey in post 1847. ALSO! You do realize i wasn't quick to say hockey 100% scum -- i took the time to look at a world where hockey is town and i could have been roleblocked which is a plausble world when playing a setup with at least 1 cop in there. scum!me just pushes hockey there.
WIFOM!! holy shit this post is all WIFOM lol.
Btw in the first part of post, gpa just outlined why he didnt push DBG as scum lol.
Again, choosing a person on the wagon is another scum claim, scum was less likely to be on that wagon at the time so that is a bad thought
You werent quick to say me scum for a quick 2 posts lol. Again, you are pushing me, so outing as scum again?!? :lol: damm
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:57 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Well, looks like your fallback lim is T3 lol, nice. Grandpa is never town here lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:58 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

???????

ok actually sorry i retract. im coming from a bias perspective. i keep thinking to myself like im cleared from ur pov. even tho i should be lol

but i forgot that you have me in the poe from ur perseptvie.

even with that

you have

grandpa / std / t3

grandpa + t3
t3 + std
grandpa + std

i dont think i am ever alligned with t3 here so i will remove that from the plasubile worlds fmypov

t3 + std
grandpa + std

std is in both of ur worlds makes sense why u are pushing them. ok i understand you now.

that just took a while for me to comprehnd u and again i apologize for looking at this from a biased perspective
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:59 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1980, HockeyFan wrote:Well, looks like your fallback lim is T3 lol, nice. Grandpa is never town here lol
look at your persepctive.

you could be voting me.

but you aren't.

?

You are voting STD who is in both of your worlds.

I want to vote T3 because they are both worlds.

Becuase I think if there is a 5050 scum between u then t3 is 100 percent scum.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:00 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1981, GrandpaMo wrote:

???????

ok actually sorry i retract. im coming from a bias perspective. i keep thinking to myself like im cleared from ur pov. even tho i should be lol

even with that

you have

grandpa / std / t3

grandpa + t3
t3 + std
grandpa + std

i dont think i am ever alligned with t3 here so i will remove that from the plasubile worlds fmypov

t3 + std
grandpa + std

std is in both of ur worlds makes sense why u are pushing them. ok i understand you now.

that just took a while for me to comprehnd u and again i apologize for looking at this from a biased perspective
U really thought u claiming a guilty on me meant you're cleared in my world? LMFAO what
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:00 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

also hockey i can fucking easily pocket tf out of titus and dgb and get the fucking town to vote you. so be quiet.

u are so mislimmable for scum -- ur lucky im doubting my self as town.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:01 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1983, HockeyFan wrote:

???????

even with that

you have

grandpa / std / t3

grandpa + t3
t3 + std
grandpa + std

t3 + std
grandpa + std

U really thought u claiming a guilty on me meant you're cleared in my world? LMFAO what
stop being toxic. why do you think i fucking said u might be town because there is high chance where there is roleblocker in this game and i got roleblocked. but also a chance where you are just outright scum.

im literally tryna give u a chance, but you are not helping at all.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:03 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1979, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1971, GrandpaMo wrote:

go back on where i claimed. i signled that it was hockey who was my guilty. i already hard cleared u when u claimed vt. what scum does that. it just makes no idelogical sense for scum to push u regardless if u were to assume i am scum as hockey is doing now.

now what if i said my guilty was on you dgb? then we would have the same arguement here, hockey would just argue that i am just tryna MC you. -- so i just pretain to that information as a fallacy and null // nai.

i was the only one yesterday pushing and advocating for a person on the wagon >> then i choose someone that was on the wagon, hockeyfan at night when i could have just chosen marci or kop the other night

look at post this is where i stood against the dgb claim and claimed the guilty on hockey in post 1847. ALSO! You do realize i wasn't quick to say hockey 100% scum -- i took the time to look at a world where hockey is town and i could have been roleblocked which is a plausble world when playing a setup with at least 1 cop in there. scum!me just pushes hockey there.
WIFOM!! holy shit this post is all WIFOM lol.
Btw in the first part of post, gpa just outlined why he didnt push DBG as scum lol.
Again, choosing a person on the wagon is another scum claim, scum was less likely to be on that wagon at the time so that is a bad thought
You werent quick to say me scum for a quick 2 posts lol. Again, you are pushing me, so outing as scum again?!? :lol: damm

you started the wifom. in both scenerios there is wifom. why do you think i litearlly said "now what if i said my guilty was on you dgb? then we would have the same arguement here, hockey would just argue that i am just tryna MC you. -- so i just pertain to that information as a fallacy and null // nai. "

its nai because its literally all just wifom shit u are pushing with to get dgb to vote wit u .
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:03 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1972, GrandpaMo wrote:

also if you think i am scum, then you think i am scum with STD. Your partner is voting STD, I think you might want to vote them, lol.
I don't know and I stopped caring.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:03 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1984, GrandpaMo wrote:also hockey i can fucking easily pocket tf out of titus and dgb and get the fucking town to vote you. so be quiet.

Arent u thats what you're doing rn anyways?(ie: pocketing Titus(and DBG partially)

Also, sure w/e, u wanting to condemm T3 makes sense from your persepctive but t3 is never the lim today at least in my perspective
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:05 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1985, GrandpaMo wrote:

???????

even with that

you have

grandpa / std / t3

grandpa + t3
t3 + std
grandpa + std

t3 + std
grandpa + std

stop being toxic. why do you think i fucking said u might be town because there is high chance where there is roleblocker in this game and i got roleblocked. but also a chance where you are just outright scum.

Im not being toxic. Stop pushing your agenda. Also, if u think theres a high chance theres a roleblocker, why is there also a high chance you think im scum lol

Also, giving me a chance is a bit of strech imo. U are basically tring STD rn lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:06 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1986, GrandpaMo wrote:Again, choosing a person on the wagon is another scum claim, scum was less likely to be on that wagon at the time so that is a bad thought
then explain why im paired with std? std was on that wagon and you say they are scum? they are too many little bit of contradcations you do there and there.

why doesn't scum just push kop there? they obviously did. why does scum me defend someone that could easily be mislimmed by the whole town + scum.

look at post
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:07 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1988, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1984, GrandpaMo wrote:also hockey i can fucking easily pocket tf out of titus and dgb and get the fucking town to vote you. so be quiet.

Arent u thats what you're doing rn anyways?(ie: pocketing Titus(and DBG partially)

Also, sure w/e, u wanting to condemm T3 makes sense from your persepctive but t3 is never the lim today at least in my perspective
No. I am not voting you. I am not pocketing titus. Titus is town and thats how I see it. DBG is town and that's how I see it. DBG is voting me lol.

My point is that I could have just stayed on you and kept pushing you if I were scum. But that isn't what I am doing. That was my point -- read it.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:09 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1989, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1985, GrandpaMo wrote:

???????

even with that

you have

grandpa / std / t3

grandpa + t3
t3 + std
grandpa + std

t3 + std
grandpa + std

Im not being toxic. Stop pushing your agenda. Also, if u think theres a high chance theres a roleblocker, why is there also a high chance you think im scum lol

Also, giving me a chance is a bit of strech imo. U are basically tring STD rn lol
So do you think that is a bit of stretch is town or scum? Does scum!me really do that shit. Look at all the mafia.gg games I have played with you. remember the slumming you use to do to me and I would caps out "WAIT HOCKEY STOP. HOCKEY UR LITERASLLY FUKCING TOWN WHAT R U DOING" all that BS.

That is how it feels right now xD. But in a forumn game. Fwiw, I was usually wrong and you would flip Diva or just mafia lol.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:09 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1990, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1986, GrandpaMo wrote:Again, choosing a person on the wagon is another scum claim, scum was less likely to be on that wagon at the time so that is a bad thought
then explain why im paired with std? std was on that wagon and you say they are scum? they are too many little bit of contradcations you do there and there.

why doesn't scum just push kop there? they obviously did. why does scum me defend someone that could easily be mislimmed by the whole town + scum.

look at post
1. You're indirectly paired with STD because STD is claiming a role that is a cop. The wagon is NOT relevant to why I sr them
2. To get town cred, duh cuz there was always a chance kop lives because of u defneding them
3. What is post 599 supposed to prove btw?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:12 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1991, GrandpaMo wrote:

No. I am not voting you. I am not pocketing titus. Titus is town and thats how I see it. DBG is town and that's how I see it. DBG is voting me lol.

My point is that I could have just stayed on you and kept pushing you if I were scum. But that isn't what I am doing. That was my point -- read it.
feels like a pocket.

Your last point is sorta NAI imo since like you're pushing the person u think im paired with anyways so u /still/ think im scum since u tr STD
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:13 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1993, HockeyFan wrote:

look at post
1. You're indirectly paired with STD because STD is claiming a role that is a cop. The wagon is NOT relevant to why I sr them
2. To get town cred, duh cuz there was always a chance kop lives because of u defneding them
1. That is because you only believe you are only in a world where there is one cop. And one cop only.
2. This is just Wifom -- but let me refute this real quick. I was the only one defending them. That means my other mafia partner would have been voting them. Why don't I vote with my partner? To dissociate or because I am single alone PR. If I am scum > I defend them >> Don't Provide Justification for defense. If I am town > I defend them >> I provide Justification for defense. Which I did. And I reiterated it on my claim post.
3. I already explained this earlier. Not gonna talk about it again. ISO me and figure it out.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:13 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1992, GrandpaMo wrote:
So do you think that is a bit of stretch is town or scum? Does scum!me really do that shit. Look at all the mafia.gg games I have played with you. remember the slumming you use to do to me and I would caps out "WAIT HOCKEY STOP. HOCKEY UR LITERASLLY FUKCING TOWN WHAT R U DOING" all that BS.

That is how it feels right now xD. But in a forumn game. Fwiw, I was usually wrong and you would flip Diva or just mafia lol.
Fourm is different. Also im a bit biased, but the strech is scum lol. And yes, scum!you does legit the wildest shit
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:16 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1995, GrandpaMo wrote:

look at post
1. That is because you only believe you are only in a world where there is one cop. And one cop only.
2. This is just Wifom -- but let me refute this real quick. I was the only one defending them. That means my other mafia partner would have been voting them. Why don't I vote with my partner? To dissociate or because I am single alone PR. If I am scum > I defend them >> Don't Provide Justification for defense. If I am town > I defend them >> I provide Justification for defense. Which I did. And I reiterated it on my claim post.
3. I already explained this earlier. Not gonna talk about it again. ISO me and figure it out.
1. Why do you think 2 cops can exist?
2. Ok
3. Where?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:16 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1994, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1991, GrandpaMo wrote:

feels like a pocket.

Your last point is sorta NAI imo since like you're pushing the person u think im paired with anyways so u /still/ think im scum since u tr STD

Nah. It is AI because this is possible Elo. That means scum is probably looking for a miscondemn here -- My point still stands.

Does mafia bus? Yes, probably. We can analyze the Galron voters later if we want to. And look at that interaction with you and T3.

Also the truth does not equal pocketing. It is true that me and Titus has been playing a very intuitative playstyle and their playstyle is very dynamic // unique as a PR; therefore I suggested to Hydra. Again that isn't my point. I said that I could have pocketed them into voting you. I am no longer voting you. I could and can get everyone to vote you tho if I were scum tho.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:19 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1997, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1995, GrandpaMo wrote:

look at post
1. Why do you think 2 cops can exist?
2. Ok
3. Where?

1. I am not saying there is 100% chance ther eis 2 cops. I am just saying there is a world there is. And that world only aquaits if you think me + T3 is scum together or you don't think DGB is town. Which then you can pair DGB with either me or T3.

2. Lol -- You know I am right, that's why you have nothing to say.

3. I brought it up in post 1859. And we had a whole argument about it. How come you forgot?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”