Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5300 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5297, Nero Cain wrote:The only slight thing is that you or him would control the nk and you could intentionally not kill me so you can make that argument. I mean sure it's possible but if we are going to say that then I think it points to math
I highly doubt it's Math. The situation is that if it is Math, then he must take you to elo. Thus anyone trying to frame Math must take you to elo. Math isn't really worth considering until F3 if the game goes that long.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5301 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

Then Math or the real scum are forced into cross voting which gives us 50/50 odds of winning. Keeping Math alive, unless they have reason to believe you'll vote Math over them is dumb.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5302 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5300, Titus wrote:
In post 5297, Nero Cain wrote:The only slight thing is that you or him would control the nk and you could intentionally not kill me so you can make that argument. I mean sure it's possible but if we are going to say that then I think it points to math
I highly doubt it's Math. The situation is that if it is Math, then he must take you to elo. Thus anyone trying to frame Math must take you to elo. Math isn't really worth considering until F3 if the game goes that long.
This.

I will be on Nero tonight since no one left to investigate.

And DoTW the simpler answer is that I am trying communicating my opinion rather than tunneling.

There could be a flaw in my logic.

@Nero can you please provide a random person on DoTW’s list within the first ten and provide the number that’s not me or Kyo?

I know you think it’s pedantic and lamisty but I just want to see if you got the same list.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5303 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and give their number too
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5304 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Actually give me Andres’s number so scum don’t know about living players
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5305 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

This dilemma is also why I wanted to investigate all the VTs once it became clear that we would be down to one scum.

The only two person team (yes I know I am dumb) is Titus/Kyo.

If we want to go with one person scum (more likely) then it’s in DGB/DoTW/Kyo/Titus.

So assuming we miselim I die or scum keep me and Nero into tomorrow shrinking the PoE.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5306 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

I would much prefer if we are going with one scum Titus and Kyo be forced to vote in DoTW and DGB first. This way it becomes incredibly unlikely for them to hammer if they are two scum.

I am having a hard time getting Kyo’s post out of my head and am wondering if Kyo is a scum traitor tbh.

I know I know I am dumb.

But I think Kyo immediately voting on Titus is weird.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5307 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Kyo

I would rather do this tbh then if it’s one scum y’all can bicker without me and my paranoia and I give an ordered list tonight before eod.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5308 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:36 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I just feel like Titus probably made up her role after I said I have reason to believe a TA exists. If she didn't and is town though, my guess is the neighbors are her false guilties and the Mailman is her true scum guilty who has an alibi via his role.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5309 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5308, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I just feel like Titus probably made up her role after I said I have reason to believe a TA exists. If she didn't and is town though, my guess is the neighbors are her false guilties and the Mailman is her true scum guilty who has an alibi via his role.
Kyo why aren’t you wall posting?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5310 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Literally no one besides me has expressed suspicion on you and most of the time I am regarded as not having the best opinion. Why are you not driving as unsuspected townie?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5311 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

There’s something wrong here.

If me, Nero, Kyo are all town scum would be freaking out.

However there seems to be no desperation from anyone.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5312 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5298, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 5.02
Titus (2)
- Titus, ssbm_Kyouko
DrippingGoofball (1)
- Dragon of the West

Not voting (3)
: Nero Cain, DrippingGoofball, MathBlade

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-26 11:33:32)
Assume one scum.
Six alive today assume miselim in DGB/DoTW/Titus. Assume I die.
Four alive. Nero and Kyo both are town read. Assume no elim.
Nero dies.

Scum in DoTW/DGB/Titus whoever is left cross voted with Kyo deciding.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5313 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

If I were town Kyo I would be pushing for the scummiest of that trio to make my decision as easy as possible and walling up a storm. She did similar in the game I was scum against her in.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5314 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:25 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I dont feel like rereading and making walls. I just finished isekai uPick in a similar position to how I finished our mini together. It was down to town!me or scum!Cabd and I didn't wall out like I did in our mini when it was town!me vs scum!you.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5315 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:25 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

It's also not elo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5316 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kyo can't be scum bc she was blocked last night and there was still a kill?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5317 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5308, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I just feel like Titus probably made up her role after I said I have reason to believe a TA exists. If she didn't and is town though, my guess is the neighbors are her false guilties and the Mailman is her true scum guilty who has an alibi via his role.
This is also a reason I suspect titus
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5318 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5316, Nero Cain wrote:Kyo can't be scum bc she was blocked last night and there was still a kill?
If she lied about being a VT she can be.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5319 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am just trying to figure out why you’re not dead Nero. Which scum doesn’t shoot you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5320 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5299, Titus wrote:
In post 5296, Nero Cain wrote:Titus, if the reason that I'm alive is to eliminate you then why doesn't that apply to dotw as well since I've been pushing both of you?
I don't really recall you doing that? Like you had DGB and DotW in your pool for days but it never felt to me like you pushed them. Maybe that's just egocentric on my part.
I've never really pushed dgb beyond d1 and I've been pushing that scum was you/dotw. Get your facts right at least.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5321 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5320, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5299, Titus wrote:
In post 5296, Nero Cain wrote:Titus, if the reason that I'm alive is to eliminate you then why doesn't that apply to dotw as well since I've been pushing both of you?
I don't really recall you doing that? Like you had DGB and DotW in your pool for days but it never felt to me like you pushed them. Maybe that's just egocentric on my part.
I've never really pushed dgb beyond d1 and I've been pushing that scum was you/dotw. Get your facts right at least.
The main issue with Titus scum is that House is almost never wrong on Titus alignment ever.
House said Titus is town.

Can you find me a counter example?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5322 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am not sure why I am still alive. According to Titus it's so I can vote her and it's not impossible but then I feel like if we apply that to Titus I also need to apply that to dotw. I mean maybe he doesn't kill me bc he thinks I always vote Titus today an he can just kill me tomorrow

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5323 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5322, Nero Cain wrote:I am not sure why I am still alive. According to Titus it's so I can vote her and it's not impossible but then I feel like if we apply that to Titus I also need to apply that to dotw. I mean maybe he doesn't kill me bc he thinks I always vote Titus today an he can just kill me tomorrow
I am wondering if scum thought maybe I would gambit and protect you so they risked a kill like Andres in order to make sure a kill happened so we didn’t gain an elim if my DoTW theory is wrong. So scum would be in the not wanting to elim Kerset crowd.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5324 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If it's not Titus or dotw it's you,math

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”