Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3252, House wrote:
In post 3251, Kerset wrote:
In post 3249, Titus wrote:I'm interested to see who you think is scum if Math is town.
House
If you won't go to the mall with your wife during X-mas then you aren't much of a husband
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3481, House wrote:I suck as town
if this is your scum game I wouldn't say its that good
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by House »

In post 3525, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3252, House wrote:
In post 3251, Kerset wrote:
In post 3249, Titus wrote:I'm interested to see who you think is scum if Math is town.
House
If you won't go to the mall with your wife during X-mas then you aren't much of a husband
I don't need to be there when she's buying my shit.

Everything else, she can order on Amazon.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

could swore there was a post from House rhetorically asking why he didn't block me or maybe it wasn't House that made that.

but you didn't believe me so why would you block someone you didn't believe?
In post 3420, House wrote:
In post 1826, Nero Cain wrote:I have bullets, who do I shoot tonight and why?
@Math: In case I haven't been clear, please stop talking to me. You don't even know what's going on but you want to be a tyrant.
but House not believing me yesterday to quoting me and using my fake vig claim as evidence that there's a vig is lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still not a super big fan of Andre's posting and I think its entirely possible that Wake could have thrown a buddy into his "a50 or Andre" push but I'd be willing set that aside for the time being.

VOTE: House

He's prob scum but I doubt ppl will vote him b/c "omg pr" so I'll consolidate on one of the following

Ythan, Kerset, DrippingGoofball, Cat Scratch Fever

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3528, Nero Cain wrote:could swore there was a post from House rhetorically asking why he didn't block me or maybe it wasn't House that made that.

but you didn't believe me so why would you block someone you didn't believe?
In post 3420, House wrote:
In post 1826, Nero Cain wrote:I have bullets, who do I shoot tonight and why?
@Math: In case I haven't been clear, please stop talking to me. You don't even know what's going on but you want to be a tyrant.
but House not believing me yesterday to quoting me and using my fake vig claim as evidence that there's a vig is lol
It was more a big long conversation about why does House claim to have blocked DGB if they’re both scum together.

House +DGB is only one theory. I gave some explanations as to why and House suggests he kills you instead. I disagreed thinking you are/were a VT.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by House »

In post 1978, House wrote:
In post 1977, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1828, Nero Cain wrote:getting leashed and turning the game into a double elimination is pro-town play. If you think Andre is a bad shot tell me who is a good shot.
Andre is a bad shot on N1. He takes time to turn on. I'd just shoot Titus but I doubt you'd do that. A50 or Wake are decent shots, especially if one is eliminated and flips town. Then we know a lot on D2.
If we lim Andre & he's actually a vig, he's coming for me. :lol:

Also, your post is curious considering you're claiming to scumread me but didn't list me as a vig target.
In post 1981, House wrote:
In post 1979, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, you were the one that didn't think ndre was a good shot and you refused to talk about who is
You keep saying that, when I've never given an opinion on the vig shot that i can recall?
In post 1984, House wrote:
In post 1982, Nero Cain wrote:and u aren't b/c?
Because you're just going to target me anyway. No point
Clearly, I never thought he might be vig. :roll:

- House
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is town, House?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3529, Nero Cain wrote:Still not a super big fan of Andre's posting and I think its entirely possible that Wake could have thrown a buddy into his "a50 or Andre" push but I'd be willing set that aside for the time being.

VOTE: House

He's prob scum but I doubt ppl will vote him b/c "omg pr" so I'll consolidate on one of the following

Ythan, Kerset, DrippingGoofball, Cat Scratch Fever
Come consolidate on DGB with me.

House is scum will reveal itself tomorrow.

House won’t happen with Titus protecting him and trying there will just start more Titus spam BS about how he is town. I can’t tell if she is just derp town or scum but her arguments have been pretty terrible.

House has to rolecop CSF or he will get rung up by me, you, CSF, and DoTW off the top of my head.
Ergo CSF and House are bad wagons.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: dbg

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Vote Count 2.15
Ythan (E-2)
- Almost50, House, Titus, Kerset, DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball (3)
- Cat Scratch Fever, MathBlade, Nero Cain
House (1)
- Dragon of the West
Kerset (1)
- Andresvmb
MathBlade (1)
- ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (1)
: Ythan

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
Dragon of the West is VLA through the 5th of October.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-03 23:06:00)
I prefer they, thanks :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Maybe on Kerset House tomorrow as well.

Pretty sure that entire list has expressed doubt over House.

If he doesn’t do what majority town wants that’s as good a death warrant especially if I am nightkilled.

Gonna probably have to trust you Nero to get House if he doesn’t rolecop CSF if I die. I think you’re the most vocal of my townreads left.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not just get a claim out of Ythan?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Nero, at least we aren't scumreading each other. That much has improved. Now if we could get on the same wagon...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3537, Nero Cain wrote:Why not just get a claim out of Ythan?
Because I don’t see a reason to get a read from someone when my entire PoE is pushing them? When their replace out is pretty damn Townie.

If we’re gonna be doing claims just cause then we should mass claim. I am against mass claim so back idea to get a claim just cuz.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't always scum read you. You also scum in a large portion of the games we have played together.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In before Titus, House, or A50 start spamming that I am scum with Ythan now instead of CSF. *eye roll*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, this is just x-men Titus

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3539, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3537, Nero Cain wrote:Why not just get a claim out of Ythan?
Because I don’t see a reason to get a read from someone when my entire PoE is pushing them? When their replace out is pretty damn Townie.

If we’re gonna be doing claims just cause then we should mass claim. I am against mass claim so bad idea to get a claim just cuz.
Ebwop

@Nero what’s Xmen Titus?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3541, MathBlade wrote:In before Titus, House, or A50 start spamming that I am scum with Ythan now instead of CSF. *eye roll*
Math, I don't scumread you. I will discuss the possibility of you being scum because there's a chance I am wrong, especially after Calculasia.

Second, if your entire PoE are the only ones moving things forward, you need a new PoE.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though it is silly to me that you've been pushing that there are 4 scum when you were giving me shit yesterday for pushing 4 scum (wich I never actually did)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3545, Nero Cain wrote:though it is silly to me that you've been pushing that there are 4 scum when you were giving me shit yesterday for pushing 4 scum (wich I never actually did)
Huh? Who thinks four scum exist?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3543, MathBlade wrote:@Nero what’s Xmen Titus?
Civilization MathBlade
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I just like to tease her. X-men was a mafia game we played long ago where Titus (and zmuffinman) had some pretty awful reads and then gave me shit for "bad" reads when I was pushing at least half the scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3547, Titus wrote:
Civilization MathBlade
hehe

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”