Deltarune – Spoils Stay In Spoils

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Deltarune – Spoils Stay In Spoils

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Cook »

yeah uh chapter 2 dropped yesterday

this is the sort of game that must be experienced without spoilers

therefore, i ask for (expired on 2021-10-02 21:43:00) you keep spoilers inside spoiler tags

this game is free and should be played after undertale, although that is not a requirement as far as i am aware
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/she

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:44 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

Isn't the introduction so mysterious, I wonder if the name of the creation is ever used later on, probably not because the whole point is that your choices don't matter but maybe as an Easter egg? There's also a lot of evidence that the voice giving you the survey is
Spoiler:
W.D. Gaster, and someone else (maybe Chara)

Also unrelated spoilers and questions
Spoiler:
We have control over Kris's body (evil laugh) but when they rip us out of their body and aren't controlled by us and open a dark fountain at the end of Chapter 2 who are they controlled by? The Knight? the real Kris? I'd personally go with the Knight because Kris is insinuated to be normalish (especially from some of the snowgrave dialogue if I remember correctly) before you control them and why would they do this, and how would they know how to?

Important Questions
Why are we controlling Kris? Did Gaster put our soul in them as an experiment? Also if the Knight is also controlling them how did it get there? When can we go into Sans' house and meet our best buddy Papyrus? Where can I get pipis in real life? Why does queen like
POTASSIUM
so much?

I think Deltarune is pretty good. I like the lore although sometimes it feels like Toby Fox wants us to suffer with how vague some of it is, it will probably be explained in later chapers though. Good music, I enjoy Undertales music a bit more though just because nostalgia.
Meow and also meow and also I'm cold
Also don't dwell
GTKAS

Return to “The Arcade”