NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Look at the gamestate as a whole, who is acting strange and creepy.
Why are they pushing the stances that they are.

Nero is just obvscum here right now and i’d easily vote there if i wasn’t convinced SSB scumflip would clarify things a whole lot better.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Take a look at my interactions with Nero in all previous larges so far.
Like wtf is this. What is he doing here?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero is easily one of the top posters in larges, but here he’s just sitting back and making robotic cases.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know how he thinks, i know how he plays as town.

And this is not it, i’ve been concerned about not finding scum!Nero before. But if i’d known it was this obvious then i would never have been concerned.

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1344, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1340, Loftwing wrote:Could you go into more detail there, NorwEE? I'd be interested in learning more form you.
It’s that voting someone and telling people to kill them is literally what pressure is.
What do you think it is? For someone to sayy: "Ohhh!! Look at me!! I am pressuring you!!! Ohhh!! Don’t kill him tho"
Hmm, I always thought pressure was less killery than that, because while it does create the very real threat of death, it also allows for the player to escape by somehow towntelling. Of course, if they fail to towntell, off their head goes.
Is there something wrong with this view of what pressure is?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Our PoE here should be SSB/Nero/Kop
Loftwing feels town and i don’t think their townbeard play is where we should be placing our vote. We can convince him, and he seems to be genuinely trying to hunt scum. So i will not support an wagon there, policy or otherwise.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Quick and Loftwing are the townslots that are waffling under the influence of scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1354, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1340, Loftwing wrote:Could you go into more detail there, NorwEE? I'd be interested in learning more form you.
It’s that voting someone and telling people to kill them is literally what pressure is.
What do you think it is? For someone to sayy: "Ohhh!! Look at me!! I am pressuring you!!! Ohhh!! Don’t kill him tho"
Hmm, I always thought pressure was less killery than that, because while it does create the very real threat of death, it also allows for the player to escape by somehow towntelling. Of course, if they fail to towntell, off their head goes.
Yes, you’re making an distinction where there is hardly any.
Of course you could argue that "pressuring" is different from a pure desire to wipe an slot clean off the map. But the boundaries between the two, is so vague, so fleeting. That unless you have an extremely big understanding of Dkkoba’s play AND why it is specifically scum indicative of Koba. It’s an big waste of time to discuss this. Especially when we haven’t even seen the flip of SSB in question.
Why would scum!Koba even tie themselves so heavily to the flip of an slot if they already had the luxury of knowing SSB’s allignment and that they will flip town?

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1356, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Quick and Loftwing are the townslots that are waffling under the influence of scum.
What are you even talking about here? I'm the one making controversial stances. I'm not under the influence of anyone else in this game. I was the first person to call Loftwing Town.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’d have to make the mental gymnastics of assuming that Koba is both an good and an bad scum player. That makes the decision of tunneling an scummy looking slot but also knows they will get away with it in the next phase after their strongly hammered on target flips town.
The easy answer is that they genuinely believe their case and is town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1358, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1356, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Quick and Loftwing are the townslots that are waffling under the influence of scum.
What are you even talking about here? I'm the one making controversial stances. I'm not under the influence of anyone else in this game. I was the first person to call Loftwing Town.
But you’re voting town right now so…
Not exactly impressing me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I find it so funny that anyone can even scumread me here. But by my knowledge of your character and how radically different your mind works it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that you’d think it was a good idea to vote me here Quick.
But Nero does not have that excuse. And he also voted right after you which is scummy AF.

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:53 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1357, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1354, Loftwing wrote:
Yes, you’re making an distinction where there is hardly any.
Of course you could argue that "pressuring" is different from a pure desire to wipe an slot clean off the map. But the boundaries between the two, is so vague, so fleeting. That unless you have an extremely big understanding of Dkkoba’s play AND why it is specifically scum indicative of Koba. It’s an big waste of time to discuss this. Especially when we haven’t even seen the flip of SSB in question.
Why would scum!Koba even tie themselves so heavily to the flip of an slot if they already had the luxury of knowing SSB’s allignment and that they will flip town?
I believe that if Koba is indeed powerwolfing here, then they would know how risky of a move being this bold would be and would be prepared to accept the work required to maintain the dominant position post Kyouko flip.

Do you believe that Koba is capable of doing this, NorwEE? I'm not sure whether or not Koba is able to do this, and possibly made the incorrect assumption that they were able.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:56 pm

In post 1361, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I find it so funny that anyone can even scumread me here. But by my knowledge of your character and how radically different your mind works it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that you’d think it was a good idea to vote me here Quick.
But Nero does not have that excuse. And he also voted right after you which is scummy AF.
I was sheeping Nero.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He voted after you.

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:59 pm

In post 1364, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He voted after you.
Yes, and?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1362, Loftwing wrote:Do you believe that Koba is capable of doing this, NorwEE? I'm not sure whether or not Koba is able to do this, and possibly made the incorrect assumption that they were able.
I think it is highly improbable they would do this.
I’m not saying it is 100% impossible that scum!Koba is capable of making big and bold plays. But almost everything so far has told me that no, they are town here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1365, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Yes, and?
So my point stands.

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1366, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1362, Loftwing wrote:Do you believe that Koba is capable of doing this, NorwEE? I'm not sure whether or not Koba is able to do this, and possibly made the incorrect assumption that they were able.
I think it is highly improbable they would do this.
I’m not saying it is 100% impossible that scum!Koba is capable of making big and bold plays. But almost everything so far has told me that no, they are town here.
I know in the past you mentioned something about not revealing why you townread Koba here, and I understand why you chose to do that, but could you share with me some of why you townread them here? I'm not asking for you to make the definitive towncase™ for Koba here, but I'd like to see some of your insight that I might've missed.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe when i get back on the computer. I’m typing during breaks in my job right now.

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:11 pm

In post 1367, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1365, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Yes, and?
So my point stands.
What did Nero say though? I mean like just prior to me voting you?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know what you’re trying to say but that is not what my point was about. There is no contradiction there.

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:19 pm

In post 1371, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I know what you’re trying to say but that is not what my point was about. There is no contradiction there.
Except you are saying Nero was sheeping me, when I am telling you I was sheeping Nero. I voted you because of what Nero said and I feel like you case on Nero that he was sheeping me is not true because I voted you because of Nero.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero has been lowkey shading me but he didn’t vote until you did. Big distinction there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s like, probing.
"Is anyone gonna vote with me?? Ah Wuick did. Now i can vote."

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”