Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7600 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Firebringer »

just noticed up until two weeks ago MT thought the game was going to town then had to go back and make the scum win. lol
MT this is why u never preplan out posts as mod
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #7601 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Taly »

omg even the mod thinking town winning makes the loss even more BITTER AAAAAAAAAA
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #7602 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Shout-outs time

Rather than do a normal shout-out for Prism, I'm going to instead address something I think I slightly touched on earlier: Prism's commentary on my scumplay (saying it hadn't progressed at all), whilst inaccurate imo, did help me to realize that I had been playing with a pretty horrible mindset in my scumgames for a timespan covering almost a full year. So I'll be aiming to reconcile that with anyone I feel like I may have done wrong with my conduct.
Pooky:
You had a good mechanics-minded head on you this game
Cephrir:
I feel like I was a bit of an ass to you here, but this also might have been a learning experience for reading you down the line
Galron:
I think you really should embrace certain eccentricities because they help make you look like town when you are town at least
Dunnstral:
I think you did okay with what you put into this game. RNG sux
unwnd:
whilst I don't rlly feel great about the timing of you leaving the site, I do think you made a real effort in this game and that deserves to be recognized
Saber:
You seem kinda cool but idk who you are for reals, so I can't really gauge what input might be more valuable
Infinity:
I rlly hope we can have more enjoyable times when we next play together. It seems our last couple games we've both been a part of have been rather taxing for both of us.
Dwlee:
you were actually pretty cool this game imo.
HQ:
I think I've said most of what I need to but I'll just say you handled yourself pretty well all things considered.
skitter:
thanks for being a reliable partner while you were here.
Gypyx:
I honestly think you didn't deserve a good amount of the suspicion thrown your way
A50:
you just about had me worried you might turn your slot around before the crossing wrapped. I think that should have been scrutinized more that I was against that outcome, though idr how much I made that evident in the game
FB:
you were pretty cool this game ig
Cakez:
I think working with you for real would've been the only reason I'd have wanted to be town this game. Pls stay readable for when I get back bcuz I wanna be able to truly work alongside you in games
Titus/TA:
bestieeeee! thank you for being by my side while you were here
Ulyana:
I respect the effort you put into this game. Also, if you don't like me as a result of this game, pls be clear about it, because it felt like you had some serious disdain for me while we were playing and I want to be more diplomatic then I have in the past about sifting out whether the animosity I perceived in the push was actually there.
Taly:
you were an absolute treat to play with.
Gooey:
you were probably the one person who had the most potential to win the game for town and I think the game turning on you was rather unfair.
Ydrasse:
you played a pretty respectable game, from a town PoV I probably would have figured out you had similar energy output to Radio Buzz towards the end of the game.
peta:
Your play here was phenomenal out of the gate, and I appreciate your level of decorum in post-game.
tw:
thanks for coming in to finish out the game, and I appreciate your kind words in the stagehand PT
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7603 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 7595, ulyana wrote:
thankyou again for moderating morning tweet,

you continue to inspire me

and to not known 15 as well,

whose contributions can surely be felt now with access to moderator thread

Subject: Slaughter Hour: Grand Debut | Deliberation Room Blue
petapan wrote:
In post 381, Gammagooey wrote:ulyana has 277 posts and I can only find a single vote with Ctrl+F
fwiw i'm pretty sure that's a playstyle thing

in the previous game modded by tweet, she (as rousseau), voted for exactly one person on day 1 and not until very late in the day

i agree these dang kids need to vote more often and get off my lawn though
my single vote was on mafia in each of these games at least

otherwise i guess the only thing i really want to say that i haven’t already somewhere or another is <3 ydrasse sorry for frustrating and upsetting you
and i am sorry for doing the same to you, <3 you are wonderful and i should not have been so crabby
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #7604 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Gamma, sorry for not suiciding (game mechanic) when you asked. I legit got swamped but I'm glad it turned out anyway.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7605 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7606 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Taly »

At least I scared scum in the first half of the game lmao :facepalm:

The flop just got stronger post-Event 4.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7607 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Taly »

when you're both an IC and negative utility as town... and you're still a vanilla role.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7608 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

I sincerely wish to apologize to anyone I offended. My behaviour was not acceptable. I have very severe neurological issues but that doesn’t mean, that very specific targeted constructive criticism won’t help me.

I am literally begging anyone I hurt during the course of this game, to please do that. I need/want to do better but I need your collective help here, to help me to make it right.

I can apologize and sincerely mean it but without very specific constructive feedback on how I can do better, I can’t. Please help me to be better. Thank you.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #7609 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

it's very valid to be upset by something someone says about you in a game, but sometimes those things are also unavoidable parts of the game. lmk if i'm getting this wrong, but it seemed like was what upset you from peta at first. while i can see how that would upset you, i think that's a reasonable thing to say in a game of mafia. i think in that case, you can certainly express that you're upset about it, and you can ask peta to try to avoid saying things like that, but it would be more of a favor from him and not really his responsibility. it can be hard to know where to draw that line, especially when you're upset. maybe taking a break from the game before you respond would help.

-ella+ace
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7610 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:48 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 7609, Infinity 324 wrote:it's very valid to be upset by something someone says about you in a game, but sometimes those things are also unavoidable parts of the game. lmk if i'm getting this wrong, but it seemed like was what upset you from peta at first. while i can see how that would upset you, i think that's a reasonable thing to say in a game of mafia. i think in that case, you can certainly express that you're upset about it, and you can ask peta to try to avoid saying things like that, but it would be more of a favor from him and not really his responsibility. it can be hard to know where to draw that line, especially when you're upset. maybe taking a break from the game before you respond would help.

-ella+ace
Yeah, that did trigger me but mostly because I had never been in a game before where I got talked about but not directly interacted with, so I just didn’t know how to engage with that.

I think my main problem is that I just straight up express my feelings without first thinking how they might possibly both be interpreted and ho they affect the recipient as well as other parties.

So like Titus said in HDP, I struggle sometimes with understanding why I’m being pushed and explode, when it would be a lot smarter, pleasant and definitely far more effective just to try to be a lot more diplomatic but I need to do a lot better because I don’t want to keep upsetting/alienating people who play games with me, so I a
hellbent and determined to get it right. One of my most positive qualities is I’m not a quitter especially when it involves anything to do with personal development. I can do a lot better and God help me, I will somehow find a way and I won’t stop until I make a reality.

But I’m requesting very specific feedback because my brain works differently than most, in that I don’t automatically process general statements. I don’t automatically break things down into smaller more concrete easier to understand elements like most people do without even thinking about it.

So for example, I had this job where I had to sort and move this huge stack of papers. Well I just looked at this massive pile and I blanked out and I couldn’t figure our what to do, so I just kicked it over in frustration, when the logical, simple action clearly would have been to lift small parts of the pile, which was doable but my brain for whatever reason just couldn’t process that at the time. It’s like everything for me initially starts off as some humongous mental block with a steep learning curve but once I figure out how to navigate this learning curve, I can sometimes even master it. It just takes me a lot longer than everybody else, initially.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #7611 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

<3 good luck, i respect you a lot for trying to work this out

-ella
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7612 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 7611, Infinity 324 wrote:<3 good luck, i respect you a lot for trying to work this out

-ella
<3
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7613 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Galron »

Pooky thank you for nominating this and Radio Buzz for Tweet. This game was soooo much fun.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7614 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 7613, Galron wrote:Pooky thank you for nominating this and Radio Buzz for Tweet. This game was soooo much fun.
I probably would have had a blast had I played from the beginning and maybe not have been scum. Despite my very sincere apologies, I am currently being punished for my behaviour in this game and it majorly sucks. :/

People on this site are insanely unforgiving and refuse to give anyone a second chance. I could 100% have proved myself but unfortunately people won’t let me do that. :(
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”