Micro 1030: I tell you what I'm doing | Mafia Wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:43 am

Post by toxictaipan »

VOTE: DkKoba
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:45 am

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

what about here
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 25, toxictaipan wrote:VOTE: DkKoba
mad cuz bad
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:57 am

Post by toxictaipan »

In post 27, DkKoba wrote:
In post 25, toxictaipan wrote:VOTE: DkKoba
mad cuz bad
Solid come back. You're the one with a vote still up for a "conftown" player per your own statement. I would have expected an unvote if you weren't scum.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

LMAO
Are u actually serious?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: toxic
Explain your intentions/thoughts process - HONESTLY - now. If you dont I'll consider you scumslipped.
retired
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:10 am

Post by toxictaipan »

In post 30, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: toxic
Explain your intentions/thoughts process - HONESTLY - now. If you dont I'll consider you scumslipped.
Sure, but you first since you're projecting.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:18 am

In post 28, toxictaipan wrote:Solid come back. You're the one with a vote still up for a "conftown" player per your own statement. I would have expected an unvote if you weren't scum.
why an unvote instead of a vote for enchant, if they're the only person not covered by the conftown statement? were you aware of this part?
DkKoba wrote:VOTE: toxic
i'm a monkey because the closest thing i see to a scumslip is the unwillingness to state anything related to an opinion on my alignment, combined with "'conftown' player per your own statement"
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:24 am

Post by toxictaipan »

In post 32, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 28, toxictaipan wrote:Solid come back. You're the one with a vote still up for a "conftown" player per your own statement. I would have expected an unvote if you weren't scum.
why an unvote instead of a vote for enchant, if they're the only person not covered by the conftown statement? were you aware of this part?
Fair point, but I will argue that it was a mis-play either way on DkKoba's part.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:25 am

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • toxictaipan (1): DkKoba, Emberbloom
    Emberbloom (1): Galron
    DkKoba (1): toxictaipan
With 8 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-10-16 21:27:01).
I am currently sitting on a white couch typing on my laptop while eating ice cream.
Last edited by T3 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 32, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
DkKoba wrote:VOTE: toxic
i'm a monkey because the closest thing i see to a scumslip is the unwillingness to state anything related to an opinion on my alignment, combined with "'conftown' player per your own statement"
I'm amping the pressure up to 100 bc i got pissed off.
I don't think the reasoning was genuine + the entrance was scummy.

My post abt conftown was clearly a joke- i dont actually have any reads beyond light pings and my vote meant nothing there.
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: toxictaipan
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:58 am

In post 33, toxictaipan wrote:Fair point, but I will argue that it was a mis-play
either way
on DkKoba's part.
i find this unlikely given the pace of the game and past experiences w koba
it's almost painfully NAI which you're close to getting with bolded i think
went and did a meta skim, aside from this being your first game in years i don't actually see any games where you've solved with this in mind
but i'm doing this in the absence of good answers to any of the questions asked, go and fix that!
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:08 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 22, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 21, HockeyFan wrote:Cows, you arent gonna get your desired MC on galron unfort! so just give yourself like 5 strikes! But like is it too early to say cows/galron not paired here?
5 strikes at sushi's

why would it be? i already voiced a read of mine and i don't think the take is that terrible
still would like you to explain it anyways
Explain in Simpler terms
In post 36, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: toxictaipan
VOTE: STD
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:14 am

why would you vote me instead of asking me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

i haven't seen a hockey town game yet but ive been town vs scum him and also coached him while being scum with him - and I get different vibes from both those games rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

that is to say though - I was snowed by hockey in the game he was scum in, even with a cheater who knew he was scum trying to convince me he is scum lmao
retired
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:37 am

Post by toxictaipan »

In all honesty the only thing I was trying to accomplish was to end the P1 randomness posts. I despise it, but understand why it happens. I hate when it drags on for 2 or 3 pages. I would like to point out how I managed to get us on track drumming up some actual discussion, so I'm content now. That being said, I still don't have a better hunch on scum at this point.

I left myself open with a self-admitted hint at lurking in my first post which would have been low hanging fruit for an actual scum hunter to glean a read from, but Dk went another direction. My vote stays for now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me - and they are saying what i've said so far is NAI (correct) - if you THINK you know better than them, you are big Wrong and a clown.

now dialogue with me instead of pretending like you're better than me
retired
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:51 am

In post 38, HockeyFan wrote:Explain in Simpler terms
In post 21, HockeyFan wrote:Cows, you arent gonna get your desired MC on galron unfort! so just give yourself like 5 strikes! But like is it too early to say cows/galron not paired here?
why would it be too early? i already voiced that you and galron weren't paired earlier in thread (because i think a much more reasonable reaction from scum!you would be to eventually give in and leave my galron vote alone) and i don't think the take is that terrible
would like you to explain the anti-pairing a bit more
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:54 am

Post by toxictaipan »

In post 43, DkKoba wrote:hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me - and they are saying what i've said so far is NAI (correct) - if you THINK you know better than them, you are big Wrong and a clown.

I've never been a huge fan of meta, but ok. I'm playing this game not the last game. That's just a personal opinion, though.

How do you feel about Hockey's vote on Save The Dragon?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:46 am

In post 41, DkKoba wrote:that is to say though - I was snowed by hockey in the game he was scum in, even with a cheater who knew he was scum trying to convince me he is scum lmao
a scum member told thread in the same game that scum!hockey solves himself
never bothered to fact check + i don't think of him as that sort of player, but this post reminded me of that

activity isn't my concern (fairly sure it's NAI) but he hasn't given ample individual content yet which was what i used to townlock him in the last micro we played
but opening posts make me want to lean him town already
toxictaipan wrote: I've never been a huge fan of meta, but ok. I'm playing this game not the last game. That's just a personal opinion, though.
is that why you didn't give out anything from ?
i
try
to use meta well earlygame in the absence of information and it's only failed me once in my wonderfully short history
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 45, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 43, DkKoba wrote:hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me - and they are saying what i've said so far is NAI (correct) - if you THINK you know better than them, you are big Wrong and a clown.

I've never been a huge fan of meta, but ok. I'm playing this game not the last game. That's just a personal opinion, though.

How do you feel about Hockey's vote on Save The Dragon?
I think its a bit silly but is NAI for hockey from my vibes because of personality.
retired
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 39, Save The Dragons wrote:why would you vote me instead of asking me
? Do u want my vote on u to be validated? lol. But sure, go ahead and explain
In post 44, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 38, HockeyFan wrote:Explain in Simpler terms
why would it be too early? i already voiced that you and galron weren't paired earlier in thread (because i think a much more reasonable reaction from scum!you would be to eventually give in and leave my galron vote alone) and i don't think the take is that terrible
would like you to explain the anti-pairing a bit more
1. Where did you voice i wasnt paired with galron
2. i think u arnet paired cuz of your first page of egging ppl on to vote Galron, but then like randomly unvoting them in . I do not think this comes from scum buddies
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:16 pm

In post 48, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 39, Save The Dragons wrote:why would you vote me instead of asking me
? Do u want my vote on u to be validated? lol. But sure, go ahead and explain
i think town!hockey is more likely to want to know to try and sort my slot and scum!hockey is more likely to just vote because it looks bad that i voted toxictaipan.

but i don't know if i like the energy toxic is giving off.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”