Micro 1030: I tell you what I'm doing | Mafia Wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... -II/page12

here is 1 scum game that hockey was in with me, we did scum theater and i coached him pretty hard. i'd link the other one but that site was really bad LOL

(also it ends on d1 because i caught someone cheating by having town TMI with plausible way to cheat)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: hockeyfan
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

did you read the hockey scumgame STD?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:30 pm

nope
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:32 pm

i clicked the link but have no idea what i'm looking at
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its.. a mafia game std just on a different site...

(boomer alert)
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:35 pm

i don't see hockeyfan anywhere
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:35 pm

i don't much care though tbh
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:02 pm

hockeyfan's not on "page 12" or whatever you linked at the top lol
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i linked the game as it was in my bookmarks lol i didnt care to link the OP page
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:13 pm

i'm probably not going to read a game modded by a known mafia cheater but i do find it ironic that someone cheated in their game. sorry it got ruined for the rest of you

anyway, hockey's scum is probably where i'm at
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

many of the best mafia players have cheated at some point in their playtime, no need to discredit something completely unrelated to even playing the game. game modding has nothing to do with cheating in the game itself.

there's a good reason i am very good at *catching* cheaters, even if the medium is different.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways im drunk and going off topic, I find it interesting you did pull an excuse to not analyze the scum game from that game to update your read based on your town meta experience.
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:17 pm

many of the best mafia players have cheated? :lol:

i'm really unlikely to read a game, much less one off site
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

In post 46, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
toxictaipan wrote: I've never been a huge fan of meta, but ok. I'm playing this game not the last game. That's just a personal opinion, though.
is that why you didn't give out anything from ?
i
try
to use meta well earlygame in the absence of information and it's only failed me once in my wonderfully short history
To be perfectly honest, I'm not 100% tracking with what you're getting at in 37.
In post 47, DkKoba wrote:
In post 45, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 43, DkKoba wrote:hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me - and they are saying what i've said so far is NAI (correct) - if you THINK you know better than them, you are big Wrong and a clown.

now dialogue with me instead of pretending like you're better than me
I've never been a huge fan of meta, but ok. I'm playing this game not the last game. That's just a personal opinion, though.

How do you feel about Hockey's vote on Save The Dragon?
I think its a bit silly but is NAI for hockey from my vibes because of personality.
Okay. I appreciate your response. I'm not knocking anyone for using meta although I personally don't, but I would like you to understand that I can't just take your word or anyone else's for everything because you've played with these people before and I haven't. You're going to need to start referring to this game at some point.
In post 49, Save The Dragons wrote: but i don't know if i like the energy toxic is giving off.
That's okay. I'm not asking you to. I don't mind stirring the pot as town at the start of the game to drum up some actual discussion. If I die a martyr then at least we've got the game going and have some info to go off of later. I win with town regardless.
In post 64, Save The Dragons wrote:many of the best mafia players have cheated? :lol:

i'm really unlikely to read a game, much less one off site
Seriously this. Like, I've been disinterested enough that I haven't played a game in almost a decade. If anyone thinks I'm about to go read a bunch of past games to study each player, I have a bridge to sell ya.

I kinda have this mental image of Dk playing this game through a pair of binoculars from 50 yards away referencing a jumbled note pad of how reads should be read based on
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

....past games. Sorry hit submit on accident (on mobile).
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMAO
My fucking scumgame is S tier when it comes to mimicking how i form reads as town so for you to accuse me of that is so fucking fake.

My d1 as scum are the most genuine looking *always*.

I won't drop the secret to what scum me does very differently until later but LMAOOOO you're so reaching.

Please cite which reads give you this vibe because as far as im concerned i have not given a single one other than to call you scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i will shut you down so quick i dont care what alignment you are - you're going to *learn* this game. Just because your join date shows youve played twice as long as me doesnt mean you have more experience than me - and you're about to see it. Chat mafia players assemble!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"Damn koba is afraid to townread a slot that snowed them hard in the past thats fake reads lole"

im being charitable enough to not do the opposite just becausd they fooled me once because i like winning.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

holy shit im mad i need to step away lol
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:13 pm

i'm copypastaing next time i get scumread
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you need to first have S tier level scum games
retired
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

Dk, I was describing my mental image of your playstyle, not directly accusing you of anything. Also I haven't claimed once that I have more experience than you or alluded to my start date. I'm rusty, so what? Feel free to keep calling me a clown. Maybe you and the handful of other active players on this site can meta-jerk each other enough to run off any other returning players from having fun at the game too.

UNVOTE: DkKoba. Maybe you're not scum as much as you're just an unpleasant com​pa​tri​ot. Now that you're hopefully done stroking your ego can we maybe not rant so hard?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:38 pm

In post 72, DkKoba wrote:you need to first have S tier level scum games