The Curse of Kowhai Mall - JUDITH MAIN THREAD - COMPLETED

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

The Curse of Kowhai Mall - JUDITH MAIN THREAD - COMPLETED

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by ambic »

The Curse of Kowhai Mall

Role:
Judith

Player:
Nancy Drew 39

You are Judith, a descendent of Van Helsing himself, and a veritable famed Ghost Hunter. You also dabble in killing any creatures of otherworldly origin. You have heard there are at least 3 ghosts haunting this mall. Find them, and destroy them.

Goals

1. Find and destroy at least 3 ghosts
2. If along the way, you find evidence of Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies, Aliens, Mummies, or any other inhuman creatures, you need to eliminate them as well. (These may or may not exist)

Once you have captured at least 3 ghosts, buy yourself a train ticket, board the train running alongside the mall, and leave the game. You will not be able to leave the game if along the way, you have uncovered evidence of other types of inhuman creatures. You will need to eliminate these creatures too. You will receive notification, when and IF this occurs.
Last edited by ambic on Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by ambic »

Inventory Slots

1. Ghost Vacuum (Uncharged)
2. Book about Ghosts (Ghosts are victims of murder or accident. They remain by chance. Cats like to hang out where the ghost OR body is. Confronting them with proof of death is bad. They dont know they are ghosts)
3. <Empty>
4. <Empty>
5. <Empty>
6. <Empty>
7. <Empty>
8. <Empty>
9. <Empty>
10. <Empty>

Your Ghost Vaccuum can be used to suck up ghosts and spirits, destroying them in the process. However it is currently uncharged. You will need to find somewhere to charge it before you can use it. Charging takes 24 hours. It can only be used once during a phase.

Statistics

Hit Points:
You have 13 hit points.
Strength:
You have 6 strength points. You will roll a 6 sided dice during attacks.

The main thread for the game can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=87865
Room History

Phase 2 Antique Store: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87961
Phase 2 Apothecary: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=88017
Phase 4 Graveyard: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=88066
Phase 4 Chapel: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=88065
Phase 4 Vampires Lair: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=88088

Phase 6 Rooftop: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=88139

Phase 8 viewtopic.php?f=90&t=88181

Chats

Matthew (Battle Mage) - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87943
Benson (Taly): viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87979
Harry (PookyTheMagicalBear) viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87986
Quentin (Groza529) viewtopic.php?f=90&t=88012
Judith (Nancy Drew 39) viewtopic.php?f=90&t=88040
Last edited by ambic on Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:54 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Hey
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by ambic »

Hey. Good luck. Hope you enjoy yr role
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3, ambic wrote:Hey. Good luck. Hope you enjoy yr role
Sounds like fun, I <3 Dracula. How much time do I have left?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by ambic »

You have 4 days to choose your next room move, and about 2 months to win :D
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5, ambic wrote:You have 4 days to choose your next room move, and about 2 months to win :D
That’s awesome. I definitely could use a low pressure game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Room CHOICE deadline

(expired on 2021-10-15 16:00:00)

So, how do I decide on which rooms to visit or is it just random?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:48 am

Post by ambic »

Just post in here, or in the main thread.

Eg
Visit Bathrooms

You can optionally put a backup room in case your first choice is already full
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Visit Needful Antiques

Upbeat Cafe

Trip Up Travel, if both are taken

Ambic: Confirmed. You will be going to the Antiques store, as this was not yet full
Last edited by ambic on Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:11 am

Post by ambic »

Thanks.

I have attempted to post some clarifications in the main thread to help make it clearer.

Rooms have a max of 4 people before they are considered taken. So your choices will be Needful Antiques, and if that has already reached 4 people, then Upbeat Cafe. Its statistically unlikely you will need a third choice. I can't tell you what other people have chosen, you will find out when you visit the rooms to see who is there with you. This is a social game after all, so getting alone with a small group of friends is one possible strategy to playing the game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

You sent me a prod for not making room moves but I’m still unclear if I got antiques or not, I can’t proceed until you confirm which one, so there wasn’t any need to prod me since I was waiting for confirmation.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:04 am

Post by ambic »

Ah, apologies, it was just a generic prod. Let me explain a bit:

You are in Phase 1 of the game. You can interact with all the items and locations within the eatery.
Phase 2 starts in just over 24 hours. You will be headed to the Antiques store for that phase.

The prod was a generic prod to any players with a low post count in the Main thread. The main thread is where you can pick up objects, and do stuff. There's no accusation intended by the message, I simply copy and pasted all names with less than a certain number of posts. I have one player with only 1 post so far, and another with 0. The intention was to just make sure if players needed to be replaced, I could be on top of that. As you replied pretty much immediately, I'm aware you are active and playing :)

So to be completely clear, yes, your choice was received. You will be going to the Antiques store, and I'm sure you will enjoy it in there. I can confirm that the room is not full, and it is on a first-come-first serve basis. You will arrive there not long after the deadline.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Are you saying I can’t explore the room until the next phase, then what am I supposed to do until then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:25 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

In post 13, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Are you saying I can’t explore the room until the next phase, then what am I supposed to do until then?
At the moment you can explore anywhere in the main eatery area - basically, this phase you can do stuff inside the red area:

Then, at the end of this phase, you'll move to whatever room you chose, and you'll be able to do stuff in there next phase. Then the round after you'll return here, and the whole thing repeats.
Sometimes when I'm thinking of a track to submit, I think to myself "okay I could submit X, but I know a lot of people won't care for it, there's no point in wasting their time and mine". Glad to see [CaptainMeme] isn't burdened by such thoughts.

-Het
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by ambic »

Matthew (Battle Mage) has setup a private chat with you: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87943
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:18 am

Post by ambic »

There is about 9 hours left in this phase, why dont you head to the Bookstand or the Customer service desk and see whats up with one of those. Maybe it will help you get a feel for whats happening :). You will head to the antiques store automatically in 9 hours.
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:10 am

Post by ambic »

So what's happening at the moment, people are going up to the Santas grotto, service desk, Bookstand or phone store. Each one takes you to a private thread, where you can talk to the store people, interact with others in the game, buy stuff, inspect things, etc. The main thread is only one of about 5. As well as that, people have chosen which stores they want to explore in Phase II.

For example: Should you walk up to the service desk right now, there are people at it, and some stuff to read.
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:17 am

Post by ambic »

I'm sorry you are feeling a bit confused right now. I'm taking with Captain Meme about the best ways to help you get up and running. You have a pretty cool role.

Right now:

- You can visit any of the following: Service Desk, Bookstore, Phone Store, Santas grotto - and these will give you some extra threads where you can interact with stuff
- You can look into any of the stores for ideas of where to go later in the game. At deadline you will be moved into the Antiques store (as per your choice earlier. Its a great choice!). This will be a new thread exploring the Antiques store. That should be a fun place to visit.
- You can chat with any player in the eatery, which is everyone as everyone is here.

As you can see Battle Mage started a chat with you. You can pick some of the other players you think seem nice, and start chatting to them too. Just ask me to set up a private chat with anyone you like. Some of them may have learned stuff already that could be useful to you. And there may be people around willing to help you with your goals.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’d like a private char with both Pooky and Morning Tweet please.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by ambic »

Hi, we are just about to go to the next phase. Pooky and Morning Tweet will be in a different room from you, so you wont be able to chat with them just yet
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by ambic »

You have made it to phase 2: You arrive at the Antique Store. viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87961
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 20, ambic wrote:Hi, we are just about to go to the next phase. Pooky and Morning Tweet will be in a different room from you, so you wont be able to chat with them just yet
When can I chat with them? And Mage said something about the deadline yesterday but I’m assuming it’s only for that phase.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:34 am

Post by ambic »

They are currently off in other shops for the phase, which has about 4 days left. You can talk with the people in the Antique store with you.

At the end of this phase, everyone will meet back in the eatery again, and you can chat about what you found here with them, and they can share about what they found wherever they went. For example Battle Mage mentioned to you he was going to the Fashion Store. You can talk to him then to find out if he managed to get there.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Can I have a PT with Taly please? He is also in the antique’s store.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”