Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Off The Hook »

Yo Spiff, can you talk about your progression on me/our slot (but really me)?

-GE
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2598, Wisdom wrote:Because its icebox's role

Its said in his role pm that he may lose his abilities if he visits a certain person

Thats why Im speculating that in addition to the vanillaizing he got protection from loverization (if not from everything that night)
I feel like it would not need it be protection, just the opposite order of operations.

First, Pav loverized galron and icebox.

Then Icebox self vanillized when they visited gl, and instantly removed the lover ability pav just gave them.
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Bowser Jr. »

Hydra erasure.
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Off The Hook »

I recall you had us as town early but I want to know how that's progressed since then. Also there's a reason I'm being so particular.

-GE
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Hi this is Spiffeh's first post today, everything that's been said today so far has been notty. I always sign my posts.

@Wisdom, regarding Dunn, I feel like Dunn being incredulous at his wagon yesterday was more warranted than his behavior in Mountain Dew because we had a literal guilty that like 70% of the game wanted let live and I would be pissed as fuck too if I were on the receiving end of votes like he was yesterday.

I don't have like any solid scum reads though (other than DV?) so I'd be willing to revisit Dunn at some point. I'm just lazy and kinda coasting today though so probably won't happen for awhile.

~Spiffy
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Bowser Jr. »

In post 2605, Spiffeh wrote:Hi this is Spiffeh's first post today, everything that's been said today so far has been notty. I always sign my posts.

@Wisdom, regarding Dunn, I feel like Dunn being incredulous at his wagon yesterday was more warranted than his behavior in Mountain Dew because we had a literal guilty that like 70% of the game wanted let live and I would be pissed as fuck too if I were on the receiving end of votes like he was yesterday.

I don't have like any solid scum reads though (other than DV?) so I'd be willing to revisit Dunn at some point. I'm just lazy and kinda coasting today though so probably won't happen for awhile.

~Spiffy
I'm really bad at this

~Spiffy
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Bowser Jr. »

In post 2604, Off The Hook wrote:I recall you had us as town early but I want to know how that's progressed since then. Also there's a reason I'm being so particular.

-GE
Luke is my strongest townread in the game and WAS pushing against the marci inno in Isekai, so he’s earned some leeway. I hated when you made his push on you two all about his read on you in particular, when it seemed fairly obvious the core focus of his read was Marci?

-notty
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2602, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2598, Wisdom wrote:Because its icebox's role

Its said in his role pm that he may lose his abilities if he visits a certain person

Thats why Im speculating that in addition to the vanillaizing he got protection from loverization (if not from everything that night)
I feel like it would not need it be protection, just the opposite order of operations.

First, Pav loverized galron and icebox.

Then Icebox self vanillized when they visited gl, and instantly removed the lover ability pav just gave them.
That works too

Clearly starting with different assumptions that change does not help me think clearly
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2607, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 2604, Off The Hook wrote:I recall you had us as town early but I want to know how that's progressed since then. Also there's a reason I'm being so particular.

-GE
Luke is my strongest townread in the game and WAS pushing against the marci inno in Isekai, so he’s earned some leeway. I hated when you made his push on you two all about his read on you in particular, when it seemed fairly obvious the core focus of his read was Marci?

-notty
I kinda expected there to be more to this read give what you said in the neighborhood before the thread opened.

I wish I could just quote - but basically you seemed ready for them to be the day 3 elim
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Off The Hook »

-GE

-notty
I also disliked his points against marci tho
I feel like he failed to give marci as much credit as she deserves, her play in Isekai was not bad, pretty much the downfall of the slot can be ascribed to me and my god-awful push on your hydra

-GE
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Wisdom »

Gamma am I just wrong on you
I feel I owe lld a sheep or two
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2610, Off The Hook wrote:

-GE

-notty
I also disliked his points against marci tho
I feel like he failed to give marci as much credit as she deserves, her play in Isekai was not bad, pretty much the downfall of the slot can be ascribed to me and my god-awful push on your hydra

-GE
I have no idea what my read on Marci in this game has to do with her play in Isekai. I never claimed that she played poorly in that game, and have even complimented her on her play that game (unsure if that happened in the post game of the isekai thread or on discord)
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 2611, Wisdom wrote:Gamma am I just wrong on you
I feel I owe lld a sheep or two
I think LLD has not played the same way she was in Mtn Dew even acknowledging the vastly different circumstances. And I think you should trust your own read rate on me because I can't really recall you ever being wrong on me ever? I also can't recall rolling scum against you tho

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 2612, Lukewarm wrote:I have no idea what my read on Marci in this game has to do with her play in Isekai. I never claimed that she played poorly in that game, and have even complimented her on her play that game (unsure if that happened in the post game of the isekai thread or on discord)
I felt like you were talking down to her early on. Maybe I was wrong about that.

-GE
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Bowser Jr. »

In post 2609, Lukewarm wrote:I kinda expected there to be more to this read give what you said in the neighborhood before the thread opened.

I wish I could just quote - but basically you seemed ready for them to be the day 3 elim
I REALLY hated it. Like, singlehandedly tanked my read of the slot.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2613, Off The Hook wrote:I also can't recall rolling scum against you tho
Youre actually right, the only one I could find was a Jungle republic where you were ww and you replaced out early, before which I correctly scumread you
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 2615, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 2609, Lukewarm wrote:I kinda expected there to be more to this read give what you said in the neighborhood before the thread opened.

Why do you feel like that was a scummy thing for me to do?
I feel like I get into shitfights like that as town more often than I do as scum. I also probably approach them differently.
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 2617, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 2615, Bowser Jr. wrote:

Why do you feel like that was a scummy thing for me to do?
I feel like I get into shitfights like that as town more often than I do as scum. I also probably approach them differently.
-GE
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2567, Wisdom wrote:Why does scum Pav loverize a buddy and a townie instead of two townies?
You're right, that would be weird
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 2619, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2567, Wisdom wrote:Why does scum Pav loverize a buddy and a townie instead of two townies?
would've made more sense if it was during the day sometime but pav is like, clearly asserting it was that night phase. So how could they (as in the scum team) have predicted that galron would be going down the next day?

-GE
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

-GE

-notty
what was his read on me originally i forgot :?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2619, Dunnstral wrote:
This was the convo Wisdom and I had in the neighbourhood.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by DeasVail »

*sigh*

I’m not scum.

I feel like I put far more effort into how I appear as scum and the messiness here is more town-me. For example, for town-me the late joins on JC and Galron make sense as me coming around to them being scum. Whereas scum-me getting on their wagons is pointless because a late join onto a buddy’s wagon looks worse than not joining at all. But I get that I’m in the PoE and that’s okay. I’d just… obviously rather not.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2623, DeasVail wrote:*sigh*

I’m not scum.

I feel like I put far more effort into how I appear as scum and the messiness here is more town-me. For example, for town-me the late joins on JC and Galron make sense as me coming around to them being scum. Whereas scum-me getting on their wagons is pointless because a late join onto a buddy’s wagon looks worse than not joining at all. But I get that I’m in the PoE and that’s okay. I’d just… obviously rather not.
DV DV DV DV DV DV DV DV DV DV DV DV DV DV

WHY DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO TRIBAL COUNCIL WITH ME AND YOU'RE PLANNING TO VOTE OUT AN ALLIANCE MEMBER OF MINE

I HAVE AN IDOL THO SO SHHHH

NO BUT SERIOUSLY YOU'RE PLAYING LIKE YOU'RE ON SURVIVOR WHY
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”