Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia (Game Over)

StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Sorry, that's 25 cents at this moment.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Towelie »

Even now, after I told you that you aren’t engaging and trying to figure things out you still aren’t. Like, beetlejuice tells aren’t supposed to actually work lmao
f the steelers
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 3051, Towelie wrote:Even now, after I told you that you aren’t engaging and trying to figure things out you still aren’t. Like, beetlejuice tells aren’t supposed to actually work lmao
Yup. And that's going to be another one of those games where I just didn't do much anything as town again.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Towelie »

Show me. Link them! Prove me wrong.
f the steelers
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Towelie »

Tell you what- scouts honor. Link me games you did nothing without telling me your alignment snd I will guess without looking.

Ninja- I literally see glimpses of solving in that ISO… lol.
f the steelers
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Yes but it's similar in the fact that I still didn't feel like I had little to say early on.

Also if another person votes me and I get hammered here I strongly suggest people rethink this game.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Towelie »

In case this both goes through and whiffs I think I actively don't want the bears elim at this point. I just think interactions w/ both flipped scum don't work here and the neighborizing power doesn't do anything except make that team probably weaker to gamma.

Wisdom I go back and forth on; his progressions seem organic enough today and best case for Wisdom town is the meta dive on SS which I just probably don't bother with if I'm casing my buddy; it would seem to me the the LLD kill and the gamma block point to that team wanting dunn to go deep. I guess I could see scum!Wisdom wanting be be a late game hero and carry across the finish line but I'm not sure how much weight that needs to hold here. Some things fit here, many others really just don't.

Other slots I'm just out of spoons for this game day

-b
f the steelers
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Towelie »

All of y’all are lurking and not doing anything just bring SM to hammer range for me so I can hammer

One more vote folks
f the steelers
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

mush will when shes here i guess
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:19 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Do you just want me to self vote here?
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Towelie »

StrangeMatter wrote:Do you just want me to self vote here?
I mean if you're town I want you to derail this mislim in a way that makes us realize we're wrong about your slot. I realize that's a tall ask that's going to be fighting against a lot of confbias at this point.

I asked in what a good way to read you would be. I don't think you ever answered me.
You've expressed a vague sense of unease at Wisdom v Pooky but like haven't tried to dig into what that is other than really vague doomsaying about one of M&M's posts that you didn't really explain.
I want to know how you've reconciled that against your early game Wisdom scumread. You said you don't necessarily think the fight is TvT. Do you think it's TvS? Do you just not know? Do you not care?
I want to know about your townreads.

Like I said earlier, we're where we are in the game and I just don't see a trajectory other than going through the motions. You've said you're disengaged. Why? What would take you to become engaged? If you're town we're momentously ahead here -- i'd probably expect that to be somewhat engaging by virtue of the big W in the sky that's almost within reach?

-b
f the steelers
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Towelie »

I keeo doing hydra erasure and I need to stop doing that. Sorry Noraa.

-b
f the steelers
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:55 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 3061, Towelie wrote:
StrangeMatter wrote:Do you just want me to self vote here?
I mean if you're town I want you to derail this mislim in a way that makes us realize we're wrong about your slot. I realize that's a tall ask that's going to be fighting against a lot of confbias at this point.

I asked in what a good way to read you would be. I don't think you ever answered me.
You've expressed a vague sense of unease at Wisdom v Pooky but like haven't tried to dig into what that is other than really vague doomsaying about one of M&M's posts that you didn't really explain.
I want to know how you've reconciled that against your early game Wisdom scumread. You said you don't necessarily think the fight is TvT. Do you think it's TvS? Do you just not know? Do you not care?
I want to know about your townreads.

Like I said earlier, we're where we are in the game and I just don't see a trajectory other than going through the motions. You've said you're disengaged. Why? What would take you to become engaged? If you're town we're momentously ahead here -- i'd probably expect that to be somewhat engaging by virtue of the big W in the sky that's almost within reach?

-b
It's hard to explain what keeps me going in a game. Just because we're winning doesn't mean that I'm always going to be engaged in a game. It's hard to really explain since it's a lot of things that stick altogether that make my engagement to a game drop. One of which is with this game I don't think it was easy to understand what was going on, and especially now it's harder to keep my engagement into a game when I have zero understanding of other players in this game. There are also other games that I'm playing right now and I can't always focus my attention on this game while thinking of another (and I deeply regret doing that).

The pushback against Wisdom just feels incredibly defensive to me for very little reason, and it seems like it worked (if that's what they were doing as scum). They keep pushing back in a way that just is throwing paranoia, going along the lines of "You're just setting yourself up for losing against X scum", similarly when I've seen scum throw in godfather and acetic into the exact same game. I still suspect both right now.

I don't have townreads, this circles back to that first paragraph.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:04 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I don't think I even can change people's minds at this point though. I'm not good enough to pull that off, that's for sure.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:37 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I scrolled, didnt really read, I gather people are trying to lim SM. dont think last scum is a goon. Worst vote on SM is probably Gamma because town!Gamma knows his role is real and that SM is vanilla
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Towelie »

Gamma scum landscape:

??? Investigative
2x roleblocker
goon

v

Macho IC
Ind Doc
Xx Novice Vig
1x Neighborizer
1x Weak Hider

This seems scumsided to me. Roleblocker seems p strong here, esp v that hider (can godfather hider results and by its mere flip can call them into question)

-b
f the steelers
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Towelie »

We are the only water absorbing cloth allowed here, SSBM.

Go do the homework I assigned and come back to me.
f the steelers
Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Milk & Mocha »

In post 3064, StrangeMatter wrote:I don't think I even can change people's minds at this point though. I'm not good enough to pull that off, that's for sure.

Let's pretend you changed everyone's minds.

who do you want to eliminate today ?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:19 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Wisdom probably. Though honestly repeating what I’ve said before here is pointless and wastes time so you can check my other posts.
Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Milk & Mocha »

ok so if you think Wisdom is last scum.

1) why would you be ok with voting yourself out?

2) how come you haven't voted for wisdom today?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:28 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

1. I already said it but it just feels like I don’t think people will get off. At this point the game’s stalling and nothing’s happening so better to move the game forward, maybe not in the best way but it’s still going to move on without me.

2. Right, thanks for the reminder, I completely forgot. But in all seriousness I just forgot to place my vote.

Also VOTE: Wisdom
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

I had an awful night last night after an amazing day, and it's the sort of awful and the sort of amazing that will take a while to play out.

All of this is to say: I'm sorry for the delay. But now, VOTE: StrangeMatter. And I hope I don't need to think about vig shots, because I'm checked out.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Towelie »

VOTE: SM

===========[]
f the steelers
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

This post at once serves as an announcement that I will be busy for the next 90 minutes or so and as a way to make the vc and flip hit a page top!
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”