Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Andante »

I literally don't have time to deal with this, thus I'm voting, but blood is literally trying to misrep me, so I'm here.

> can see her starting to set up a pivot to this slot before the hammer so its at least consistent, cant claim an easy opportunism gotcha there. but she was trying to kiss my ass when i had said i thought she might be town only to lose her shit and vote me when i came back to the game thinking differently.

Like, what the heck is this? I wasn't trying to pivot anything, and if you actually read anything, you'd know I wasn't pushing norwee out of the blue, You just replaced into a slot, I wanted to hear your thoughts, you can't yell all "andante wasnt ever really trying to figure out my alignment she was just kissing my ass when she thought it might be helpful" when I never was, I just wanted to know your thoughts, you seemed to be making an effort, I was liking it, but then that was literally all you did. so now I'm back to exactly where I was on your slot. it's not actually that hard, town is gonna lose this cause none of them seem to care, so whatever, at least I know, this isn't on me. I'm voting maf, and that's what matters
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by bloodhail »

no you were not actually trying to solve me lmao you just said i was putting in "effort" when i had only skim read the game because my stance on you was convenient
and i'm watching all the stars burn out
trying to pretend that i care
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Geraint can you please be a bit more active, just for ElO at least.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:40 am

Post by geraintm »

sorry, i nealy posted 3 hours ago saying i had seen the thread, but i've been stuck in meetings all morning so havent had time to post
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:40 am

Post by geraintm »

i didnt want to just post nothing - but that is exactly what i am doing :(
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Geraint there is confirmed scum in one of Andante/Bloodhail.
And another confirmed scum in Enchant/Geraint/Norwegianboy

Thoughts?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

From my POV it's either you or Enchant that's the second scum.

- Bunno
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:50 am

Post by geraintm »

i saw there were the competing votes, and fully realise the implications of that, but i havent had the time to work out which one i think it is.
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:50 am

Post by bloodhail »

not going to lie pretty decent relief being able to rule out norwee/gera

i will get to trying to find stuff and do the best i can but i think it's somewhat obvious i was picked on here because as a fresh replace in i'm the easiest target to pick on - i have no context for the rest of the game, can't defend the actions of my predecessor, it's an uphill position to argue from which makes me the ideal misfade target to win the game. this is particularly true if i have the threat of bringing a fresh perspective to the game - my reads aren't locked in from being stuck in the game for a month, i'm figuring things out as i go, i'm not in anyone's pocket, and i'm not burned out, so discrediting me is ideal. but at first andante was TRYING to see if she could suck up to me to get on my good side - scum only need 1 misvote to win the game, and if she can get the clueless guy who just replaced into the game on her side, all the better
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:04 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 3534, Andante wrote:blood, I like the effort you are giving right now.

@Norwee, you better step up your town game, or I'm voting you
this post, again, is almost shockingly inauthentic - to that point i had made 9 posts, most of them 1-2 lines, pulling out a couple things at random - would that really be enough to impress anyone? really not likely but i was the only one talking and i had indicated i thought she might be town so she was trying to win favor with me
In post 3545, Andante wrote:ok night blood!! good luck on your reading, and yeah, at the moment I'm voting Norwee over you, but I need to figure out my gerain read, I kinda skimmed all his posts and moved on, they looked towny enough, but there's no freaking way we're in a 2 scum setup? unless there's a traitor, and in that case. gg game over cause we're probably not winning that.
and this is purely trying to pocket me, because i was there

but norwee comes online and pitches a fit and she immediately pulls a 180. none of this is authentic it's purely trying to win the favor of whoever is talking
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like Enchant is the slot i want to deep dive into right now.
I'm not at all convinced they are town from their claim anymore, and this might be just instinct talking. But an Andante/Enchant team feels extremely possible.

- Bunno
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:16 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 124, Andante wrote:
In post 119, T3 wrote:
In post 113, Andante wrote:
In post 109, T3 wrote:
In post 99, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can’t a guy just fuckign have fun
i have no idea what reaction i should glean from this post
should have my reaction. if you take it seriously? I'm gonna throw you in the party police pile.
the post definitely feels ai
i'm just not sure what alignment
i have some thoughts on this but i'll save them for later

I'm trying pretty hard to just not auto sr you lol like I'm pretty sure I sr you every game regardless of alignment, so this is a new game, new me. but this ain't helping. Like, sure I'm not towntelling super hard right now. I'm here for a good time!!! I'm definitely town this game though, and if you wanna sus me for something non game related go for it lol looks like everyone else is just gonna turbo you and we start the game tomorrow?
i will readily admit i wrote this off when i was first reading but this is, like, fairly blatant early game distancing

there's kind of this timid fake-fight energy where they keep acting on edge to each other but neither wants to actually push the other

and in a gamestate like this where town has been missing on elims going after inactive players (i assume) it's a fairly solid indicator T3 was bussed - this was the exact sort of read i used in open 835. what you want to look for is people who seemed to be aware of his alignment from the start
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:22 am

Post by bloodhail »

i have no idea if this will help anyone i assume most of you are too tired to meta dive, but in this game i played with t3 as mafia, he was so stupidly bus happy on day 1 that i bussed him after replacing in and helped the rest of the scumteam pretty much coast to a victory

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86404

so the assumption that someone pushed by t3 is clear is a bad one - if anything he tends to distance/bus from his teammates
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1977, Enchant wrote:If Holiday is town i voting Gera next.
This doesn't seem paired with Geraint.
In post 2186, Enchant wrote:Balance?

What is this?

Also, BG with Simple Doctor is pretty believable.
Hasn't even mentioned T3 or conversed with them up to now. But chimes in to say that the claim is "pretty believable"
In post 2407, Enchant wrote:VOTE: gera
^Important. This vote on Geraint was made AFTER the supposed "guilty" they would have had on T3 by that point. Can't believe i missed this earlier. They voted T3 before this btw, then changed to Geraint for ?? reasons.
In post 2860, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Enchant - Combined Voyeur-Follower (N1: T3 No action taken/Protective action received, N2: Andante No action taken/No action received)
They got the action from T3 on night 1. It might even not have been intended as an real guilty, but just an mafia buddy "checking" their partner to see if an town investigative would be on them that night. That might also explain the Andante check if Andante is Enchant's scum partner.
The follower-voyeur is an scum role and scum!Enchant has been checking their partners on night 1 and 2 respectively.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Andante/Enchant are the scum.
I'm betting everything on it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2496, Enchant wrote:Alright i lost all mental power for this day.

I have guilty on T3.
This was an well exercised buss.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gonna wait for some more input from everyone, but unless someone convinces me otherwise. I'm going to vote Andante today and Enchant tommorow.

- Bunno
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:25 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 137, Andante wrote:If you're gonna keep doing this april, I'm gonna need explanation, what made you tr T3 more? cause I kinda sr T3 for trying to take the fun post seriously... yet apparently you TRed that?
In post 142, Andante wrote:But on a serious note, like, if you expect me to remember your past read chart? fam. I just remember purple left, like, changing reads with no explanation? April, that is not helpful to anyone, so clearly you TR T3, but I want to know for what. Holiday got scummier? Holiday hasn't posted. Like this annoys me the most currently lol you refusing to explain anything, so after they flip town/scum you'll be all "oh it wasn't a strong read anyways" tell us your reasons now, because I'm not gonna deal with this.
In post 161, Andante wrote:
In post 152, Holiday wrote:
In post 150, Andante wrote:I'm keeping my vote on April, it's a serious vote, not rvs. I like fun and games, but this aint vibing
What sort of vibe do you get from April?
Like, April is feeling weird, idk if I'd call it town or maf cause it's almost too bold to be maf tbh with these reads lists. But there is no towny point to it. When asked to explain a single read. we get nothing. April had T3 as scummy on first one, then a lot townier on the 2nd when T3 said suspicious stuff. Others ignoring April are making me think I'm right
In post 165, Andante wrote:
In post 162, T3 wrote:
In post 157, Holiday wrote:
In post 154, T3 wrote:andante's posts just don't feel believable
Which ones, and why? You have thoughts on Andante but you seem reticent to share them, but I think that Andante is a topic of discussion right now and your input would be best put to use now.
it's a general vibe
like andante is scum trying really hrd to be excited
You don't believe I'm happy to be here? that is genuine lol are all your reads vibe reads? do you ever read off content?
In post 166, Andante wrote:
In post 164, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 161, Andante wrote:When asked to explain a single read. we get nothing.
You could respect my comment about explaining later instead of wanting everything now now now. Just a thought.
No. You changed the list, that is where I'm most concerned. What made T3 towny? I don't tr T3 right now, and I've been trying to ask you why you moved T3 closer to a TR
In post 171, Andante wrote:
In post 169, Holiday wrote:
In post 161, Andante wrote:
In post 152, Holiday wrote:
In post 150, Andante wrote:I'm keeping my vote on April, it's a serious vote, not rvs. I like fun and games, but this aint vibing
What sort of vibe do you get from April?
Like, April is feeling weird, idk if I'd call it town or maf cause it's almost too bold to be maf tbh with these reads lists. But there is no towny point to it. When asked to explain a single read. we get nothing. April had T3 as scummy on first one, then a lot townier on the 2nd when T3 said suspicious stuff. Others ignoring April are making me think I'm right
Why would other people ignoring April make you think you're right? Wouldn't the idea be that: if a general consensus makes little/no comment on the list, and the consensus is going to be majority town, that there's not issue to be found with the reads list?

I think there is a towny point to expressing early reads, even if there is little basis for them thus far. But I assume that there is something to it and it's not an arbitrary assignment.
April gave a list. ok whatever. T3 then proceeded to go "GAMMA IS SCUM FOR SAYING "guess fun isn't allowed"" then April move T3 to townier... Like, sure I don't tr gamma now, gamma is just coasting, but trying to push gamma as scum for the fun line??? it's a bad reason, yet april is all "T3 is town now!!!" So I want April to tell me why my scum lean on T3 is wrong, yet no... "I'll find out later" like what? do you have TMI and know? this is why I try to not take games seriously.... it's genuinely driving me crazy
fairly obvious sign of TMI here - andante in the early game is talking about how T3 is scummy but uses this as a reason to push april, rather than go after T3 - typical scum play, fos your partner but attack the townie with the incorrect read on them. like by rights she ought to be fosing T3 but isn't because ???
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:28 am

Post by bloodhail »

i'm not really super interested in the hero solve at elo (been burned by that too much), i'm just going to take it one at a time, not reading into enchant at all today
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:29 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 522, T3 wrote:
In post 503, Holiday wrote:I think that newer scum players would be more prone to bussing if only because it's easier than townreading things in a partner that aren't there, but the April-Andante interactions feel very unnecessary for S-S theatre that early on.
Newer scum players bus a lot, I speak from personal experience.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Geraint tell me what you think of my theory.

- Bunno
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:31 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 162, T3 wrote:
In post 157, Holiday wrote:
In post 154, T3 wrote:andante's posts just don't feel believable
Which ones, and why? You have thoughts on Andante but you seem reticent to share them, but I think that Andante is a topic of discussion right now and your input would be best put to use now.
it's a general vibe
like andante is scum trying really hrd to be excited
In post 332, T3 wrote:
In post 324, Azaariah wrote:i've thought about this for a pretty long amount of time and it still strikes me as extremely strange. the reason im not clear on the motivation is because it could be purely to shade or it could be tmi. either way i think the Andante is still scum.
In post 329, Azaariah wrote:
In post 116, Andante wrote:
In post 114, T3 wrote:what is andante doing
playing the game. what do you what from me?
In post 117, Andante wrote:I KNOW yall missed me when the game started :) but have no fear!!! doggo is here!!!
their iso is pretty long but im not going to dig through this all. posts like these two come right after each other.

andante hasn't actually done anything this game besides shade and pocket players. it may be that their personality is bright and cheery but people like that tend to be a little more trusting or extremely paranoid depending on which side they lean towards. this is highly likely to just be scum play.

i've posted a forth of andante's post count yet i can say with certainty that i've said more on the game than andante has.
AGREED.
VOTE: andante
makes a push but no real reasons of his own just following a town hardpushing (because he got nervous and bussed too early)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3668, bloodhail wrote:i'm not really super interested in the hero solve at elo (been burned by that too much), i'm just going to take it one at a time, not reading into enchant at all today
Read my posts though.

- Bunno
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:34 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 686, T3 wrote:
In post 639, Andante wrote:Cause skimming T3, it's just "meta this, meta that" "town post" "vibes" for someone with almost 100 posts, I want actual content...
In post 646, Andante wrote:
In post 641, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 640, Andante wrote:but I have a real strong suspicion the only "content" in 600 posts is "OMG ANDANTE HAS TO BE SCUM!!"
Do you have any other reads to talk about?
No cause there is literally nothing of significance. I still sr T3, like I did at the start, I saw April tried to explain the townyness or something, but I don't see it, and everyone else has been coasting/chilling and kinda joining the push on me for 0 reason.
Dwlee has provided
much less
content than I have.
This post just doesn't come in good faith and Andante/Dwlee might be s/s together.
him trying to tie andante to a townie - scum generally dont make up associatives between two towns because therse no point, they try to set up a town as being teamed with their partner so they can set up for a misfade if they have to bus
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:36 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 3672, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3668, bloodhail wrote:i'm not really super interested in the hero solve at elo (been burned by that too much), i'm just going to take it one at a time, not reading into enchant at all today
Read my posts though.
ok gimme a minute

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”